Lifeblood

By -taerooz

Lifeblood, because writing these things became essential for my life. Just some oneshots ๐Ÿ’— Mostly BTS 3rd i... More

โ€ข01 {kim taehyung}
โ€ข02 {park jimin}
โ€ข03 {jeon jungkook}
โ€ข04 {vmin}
โ€ข05 {vminkook}
โ€ข06 {jung hoseok}
โ€ข07 {kim namjoon}
โ€ข8 {kim taehyung}
โ€ข10 {min yoongi}
โ€ข11 {kim taehyung}
โ€ข12 {jeon jungkook}
โ€ข13 {kim namjoon}
โ€ข14 {kim taehyung}
โ€ข15 {min yoongi}

โ€ข9 {vmin}

32 6 5
By -taerooz

21/10/2020
I might be talking shits so ignore huhuhaha

Gray

• • •

The world is gray. Everything is gray. In my world, there's only two color and that black and white. And by mixing them it becomes gray. Even the people in the world are gray. Some are white, some are gray. They all have their bad sides and good sides. No one is fully black or white. They all are gray. In this gray world I found you. You, who painted my world like a rainbow. You, who made me feel the colors in my gray life.

I put the colors on my palette and mix them. It turned out to be gray. One was darker than the other. I use the darker one on the bark of the tree and the light one on the leaves. "Tae, you've used the wrong colors, that's green on the bark of your trees and blue on the leaves! You should use green on the leaves and blue on the sky!" The teacher approached me.

"I'm sorry, I'll do it again."

I am Kim Taehyung, 22 and colorblind. Everything I see is gray. Every color seems the same, I just know the shades, none are same. I can't see colors, still I like to draw. The feeling I get when I pick up the brush is undeniable. It's my passion and I can't leave that.

Jungkook, 21, my classmate came and said, "Man, did you checkout this game, it's so addicting!"

"Jungkook, you know I don't play games." I told my one and only friend in this gray world.

"But Tae, this game is so fun! You should try it for real!" He went to the other side of the room, jumping like a bunny. "Wait, what's the name?" I shouted.

"Among us!"

•-•-•-•

Click online, public and select a game, that's it! I followed what Jungkook told me. I got into a game and waited for it to start.

Mini
Hi tae

You
Hi mini

Mini
Tae let's match hat :3

You
Ok?

And he made me wear the same hat as him.

Mini
Cute!

I roamed around, trying to understand the game and mini was following me.

Mini
Tae, why aren't you doing tasks?

You
I can't understand the game.

Mini
Oh,

And he kept following me, suddenly 'emergency meeting' appeared on the screen.

Mini
It's cyan
Vote cyan

And everyone voted, but I couldn't because I can't understand who's cyan.

Mini
Tae vote cyan

You
Mini, I can't vote cyan

Mini
Why

You
I'm color blind
I can't understand which is cyan

Mini
Oh- it's joon

I voted joon, which mini said to be cyan, though it looked like white to me. Just a bit dark. It's hard to differentiate.

It was really addicting just like jungkook said. Mini and I played many rounds and then he asked me if I have snapchat, I said no. Though I have, but didn't want to tell him. Then he asked me for instagram. I told him that, cause somewhere inside I wanted to keep talking to him. And then, he called me whenever he wanted to play. We'd play together and chat all day long. One day he said, "let's meet up!"

He sounded too eager meet me, there was no way to say 'no' to him. I selected a shirt with strips. I don't know what was its color, it looked black and white. I was getting ready when that little creature rubbed against my leg. "Tannie!" I looked at it and smiled. It gave me a small bark and kept looking at me, wiggling its small tail. "Do you wanna go out with me, Mr. Yeontan?" I earned a bark from it which I thought to be a 'yes'.

"Okay, let's go!" I got ready and picked him up as we stepped out to meet 'mini'.

After walking a few steps we reached the cafe, where mini called us. A guy was standing in front of the cafe. He was beautiful. Little bit shorter than me, wearing a shirt which looked white to me and a tight jeans. His hair also looked white and it was parted from the middle, exposing his forehead. In a word, he looked like an angel. "Hey Tae!" He approached me.

"Oh you- hi mini." Damn, he's so pretty.

"You can call me Jimin, Tae." He chuckled. Yeontan lets out a small bark seeking attention from Jimin. "Hey little guy." Jimin sat down to pat Yeontan.

"It's your right?" I nodded. "What's his name?"

"Yeontan." Jimin picked him up, "hey Yeontan, I'm Jimin your dad's friend."

"I'm not his dad!" I shouted making everyone look at us. Jimin laughed hearing me and proposed me to go inside. We stepped in and took a table. Yeontan was still with Jimin and he couldn't stop playing with Yeontan. Suddenly he picked Yeontan up and called me, "Tae, do you know Yeontan's color?"

"No, is it black?"

"Kind of, little bit black and brown." He replied. "Can you guess my hair color?"

"All I see is gray, but let me say silver."

"Oh my- you're right." The corners of his lips turned upward. "What do you think you're wearing?"

"Black and white."

"That's right too, Tae." His gaze was fixed at me. "Isn't it hard to live like this Tae?"

"It is kind of. At least I can see things, what more do I need? I'm glad with that. I can see the beauty of the world in such a way that no one else can, am I right Jimin?" I slightly smiled.

"Yes Tae, you are right. He stayed quiet for a while, maybe thinking what should he talk about. "By the way, do you have a girlfriend?" He asked out of the blue.

"Who'd date me? Though I wish to have someone who can color my world." I chuckled.

"Who wouldn't Tae? You are so handsome."

" I know Jimin, I know. I can see my face in the mirror and the mirror shouts back all the time, 'oh my god you are so handsome Taehyung! No one can defeat you!' So yeah I know." Jimin bursted into laughter hearing me.

"Nice sense of humor Tae, I like it."

"Thanks to my elder brother who taught me all these things and who calls himself worldwide handsome but I know I'm more handsome. You are also so beautiful, Jimin and for your information I'm gay." Jimin looked at me with his eyes wide opem. "Wow, me too. I like guys. So, what do you say? Will you be my boyfriend? I promise to fill your world with color."

"Ahh, no-"

"That's rude, Tae!" He shouted making me giggle.

Maybe I'd like to be his.

______________________
Words:1149

Can't wait to stream blue and grey and cry-
Bye 😗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 614 32
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐š ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž๐๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐›๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๏ฟฝ...
1.2K 13 8
Skz one-shots (Edit: some stories will have various parts xx) This will include various x member If you ask really nicely I'll consider doing an x r...
4.2K 314 22
Bts oneshots I'm new writer hope you will support me
16.7K 171 11
These are some bunch interesting one shots of BTS. Mostly smuts, some of them fluff and angst. These are just my casual imaginations. I assure you wi...