Little Sunshine | āœ“

By LissyLisafou10

"š’š”šž š°šØš®š„š'šÆšž š­ššš¤šžš§ šš š›š®š„š„šžš­ šŸšØš« š­š”šžš¦, š›š®š­ š­š”šžš² š°šžš«šž š­š”šž šØš§šžš¬... More

P R O L O G U E
I N T R O D U C T I O N S
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
E X T R A - C H A P T E R 1
E X T R A - C H A P T E R 2
E X T R A - C H A P T E R 3
A W K - P R O M O (?)

C H A P T E R 6

90.2K 2.6K 830
By LissyLisafou10

[6]

A L A S K A

It was monday.

Last week went by very slowly and everything was so exhausting. I felt so alone, although I was in a building with over 500 people. Sad right? Feeling alone in a room filled with more people than could fit in my old room in the boarding school.

I.....I just felt so alone.

In school nobody would dare to talk to me, since they knew my 'brothers' and their reputation wasn't the best, you could say. I also had a resting bitch face on most of the time, so the students rather parted ways for me in the hallway, than trying to have a decent conversation with me.

But it was also pretty amusing how scared they were by my glares. I mean, they weren't even the coldest I had. They were just some that said, 'I am freakin bored and annoyed, so talk to me and I will beat the shit out of you'.

Anyway, throughout the week, I've caught the mysterious guy with those ocean colored eyes staring at me quite a lot. But the weird thing was, that I didn't feel creeped out by it. I liked the way his eyes would burn holes into the back of my head. It gave me goosebumps, but they weren't the ones you got when you were cold, it were the ones you got when you felt warm around your heart. It's hard to explain, but that's just how it was.

"Take a picture, it will last longer," a familiar, husky voice said. A shiver ran down my spine, as I locked eyes with those captivating eyes, that I longed to see since I woke up. A blush creeped it's way onto my face as I quickly averted my gaze.

Did I tell you that he sat next to me in History? No? Well anyway, on my second day, he made a big entrance when he entered the class and argued with the teacher for quite a while. I guess, he loves attention. Not gonna lie, I love it too sometimes. Not always, though.

The students looked kinda scared of him, but also drooled over him. And of course he had to sit down next to me. Yeah, that's how I ended up sitting next to the most handsome guy from the entire school.

Oh god, I sound like some hormonal teenager. Well, practically I am still a teenie, but I am not that desperate to drool over boys! Ugh, what is he doing to me. Stupid egotistical jerk.

RING! RING!

I quickly shoved my books into my backpack and stormed out of the room, before he even got the chance to talk to me.

His name was Xavier by the way. Xavier Ricci. I didn't know much about him, except the fact that he was the most popular guy in school and the biggest player on earth. Well, I didn't see him socializing with any girls yet, but I caught some cheerleaders talking about him, playing with girls and their hearts.

I shook my head, trying to get rid of those thoughts, and made my way to the cafeteria. I know I said I didn't like eating in front of people, and I still don't, but my brothers snitched me out, because they thought I was doing something stupid, or rather illegal, instead of eating. So in the end, I was forced to go to the cafeteria, or otherwise my father would flip out and give me some of his lame punishments.

And although I would have loved to see him lose his shit, I couldn't risk losing my phone for who knows how long. In case Max or Leo called, you know?

So, I grabbed a sandwich, gave the lady her money and walked to some empty table in the back of the cafeteria right next to the door, that led outside.

In the middle of the room sat, like always, my brothers and stepbrothers. They were chatting with friends or hungrily kissing some girl on their lap. Ew. I mean, it's fine if they kiss someone, of course, but why did they have to look like they were about to tear down each others clothes?

Anyway, after a couple of minutes, I felt a familiar burning gaze on the back of my neck. I mentally smiled at the thought of him staring at me. I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. I almost enjoyed it, but the nagging words inside of my head were destroying my mood.

You would never be good enough for anyone.

You are ugly.

No one wants you.

Go kill yourself.

I sighed heavily and took another bite of the sandwich, although it was a lot harder to swallow it down than before. Then, a conversation on the table next to me caught my attention.

"Did they really transfer to our school?" Girl 1 screeched with her annoying high pitched voice. Yep, exactly the one that sounds like a chair scratching against the floor.

"Yeah they did! I am so excited. They're so hot!" Girl 2 exclaimed with almost the same high pitched tone, although she spoke even higher due to her 'excitment'.

"They're mine. They will be wrapped around my finger by the end of the week," Girl 3 aka the Queen bee, Veronica, said. She then lowered her tank top a little bit, making the nerds who were already staring at her almost fall from their chairs.

"Are you serious? They are dangerous, you can't just play with them! Especially because no-one has ever seen them flirting with girls! The rumors about them are really sick!" Girl 1 hissed.

"Exactly! For example, every girl who tried to seduce them transferred to another school the very next day!" Girl 2 exclaimed dramatically.

"Once a girl called them nicknames and they kicked her out of the school and threatened to beat her up!"

"Oh shut up, they won't..." I zoned out of their conversation, as my mind filled with questions.

Who's them? Why did those girls know them? What the hell is going on?

Just as I was about to stand up, the cafeteria door was slammed open and the room went dead silent. The atmosphere felt tense and nobody dared to say a word. When I raised my head though, I froze.

Two guys were standing there. Emotionless and cold. They had busted lips and bloody knuckles, their hair messy and their eyes lifeless. They were wearing ripped jeans and black t-shirts. And their hands were covered in tattoos.

Before I could stop it, a loud gasp escaped my mouth.

I can't believe this. Is this some sick joke? A prank? Or a dream? Were they actually standing in the same room as me?

All heads snapped to me, but I couldn't care less.

"L-Leo? Max?" I whispered in disbelief.

Their heads snapped towards me, their cold glares turning into shocked expressions. We just stared at each other, while it was still deadly silent. You would hear a hair pin drop, if someone had decided to drop one.

Slowly their faces turned into small smiles and tears welled up in my eyes. I stood up and ran towards them like my life depended on it. I heard gasps all around the room, as we hugged the living shit out of each other.

I was clinging onto them like some monkey. My arms were around their necks and my legs were tightly wrapped around Leo's torso.

"We missed you, Al," Max whispered, making my heart melt. I missed them too, more than they could ever imagine.

"What the actual fuck?" some girl exclaimed loudly, whereupon we slowly let go of each other and turn our heads around. The whole cafeteria was staring at us with dropped jaws and wide eyes. I guess, it was because I never showed any ounce of emotion, yet here I was, with bloodshot eyes and tear stained cheeks, a smile gracing my lips.

"Let's go somewhere else," Max suggested and grabbed my arm, as he walked out of the cafeteria.

When I glanced around the room, I saw Xavier glaring at the two guys behind me. Huh, what's up with him? Do they know each other? Are they enemies? Is he in-

"AL!" Leo said as he waved his hands in front of my face, bringing me out of my mental rant.

"Huh?"

"What were you thinking about? Aw, were you thinking about us?" Max mocked as he squeezed my cheeks. I slapped them away sending him a playful glare.

Oh, how much I missed those idiots.
My idiots.

Hey there, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. She finally met her bestfriends again! How long I waited for this!😂

Vote | Comment | Follow

- L I S A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80 26 26
Anastasia was known to be a social butterfly and spent her life walking into her best friend's house without announcing her presence. That was until...
1.9K 104 51
{COMPLETED} Amelia was adopted at age 15 by a family in the same town she grew up in, just on the other side. She's trying to move on and forget her...
6.2M 183K 76
Being thrown away in the garbage in a dark alleyway in London when she was only a baby, she should have died that day... But she didn't.. instead, a...
22.1K 479 15
Georgia Alice Monroe The same girl who has been abused until she found her brothers. She has relied on having all of her brothers there for her since...