Our Fairy Hero (FT X BNHA) Di...

By Imsolazytotype

Proud Fairy Tail member, Yarashi Akagi, is in a battle against one of the dragons that got through the gate b... More

Info
☔︎︎ 1 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 2 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 3 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 4 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 5 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 6 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 7 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 9 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 10 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 11 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 12 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 13 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 14 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 15 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 16 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 17 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 18 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 19 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 20 ☔︎︎
Idk 👁👄👁
☔︎︎21☔︎︎
☔︎︎22☔︎︎
☔︎︎23☔︎︎
FELLOW GENSHIN GAMERS
☔︎︎24☔︎︎
Idk 👁👄👁 Pt.2
☔︎︎25☔︎︎
☔︎︎26☔︎︎
☔︎︎27☔︎︎
☔︎︎28☔︎︎
☔︎︎29☔︎︎
☔︎︎30☔︎︎
☔︎︎31☔︎︎
☔︎︎32☔︎︎
☔︎︎33☔︎︎
☔︎︎34☔︎︎ ♡︎Beach Special w/ Team Natsu♡︎
☔︎︎35☔︎︎
☔︎︎36☔︎︎
☔︎︎37☔︎︎
BAKUGO BIRTHDAY💥🥳
☔︎︎38☔︎︎
☔︎︎39☔︎︎
MOVIE SPECIAL:Two Heroes (1)
MOVIE SPECIAL:Two Heroes (2)
MOVIE SPECIAL:Two Heroes (3)
MOVIE SPECIAL:Two Heroes (4)
MOVIE SPECIAL: Two Heroes (4pt.2)
☔︎︎40☔︎︎
☔︎︎41☔︎︎
☔︎︎42☔︎︎
🐸

☔︎︎ 8 ☔︎︎

4.4K 129 48
By Imsolazytotype

Yarashi POV

"For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person." Aizawa says. "Excuse me! What'll we be doing?" Sero asks. "Does it involve fighting?!" I ask.

It's been a while since I fought. This world is way too calm for me. "It doesn't involve fighting. It's rescue training. Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between." Aizawa replied.

"Awww, man." I whine. "You really like fighting, don't you pinkie?" Bakugo asks. "YES! I've been itching for one!" I exclaim. "Looks like it'll be a lot of work this time, too." Kaminari says. "Right?" Mina says. "Idiot, this is the duty of a hero. My arms are ready to rumble!" Kiri says.

He's like a mixture of Natsu and Elfman. "My arms are ready to rumble!" "Im all fired up now!" "Manly!"

"No one can beat me in water, ribbit." Tsuyu says. "Hey I'm not done. You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time." Aizawa says. He pressed a remote button and the cases with our outfits come out.

"Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities too. The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all, start getting ready." Aizawa says. I get up to get my case.

I'm already crying thinking about the bus. T~T

Time Skip

I stood next to Izuku, waiting for us to leave. "Oh, you're wearing your P.E clothes. Where's your costume?" Ochako asks, walking over. "They got ripped up during the combat training, so I'm waiting for the support company to fix it." Izuku says.

"Class 1-A, gather around!" Iida whistles. I held my ears in pain. Dear lord, why do dragon slayers have to have enhanced hearing?!

"Form two lines by your student numbers in order to make boarding the bus go smoothly!" Iida says.

Transfer to Bus

I lay my dead head on Kaminari shoulder.

Kirishima-Kaminari
Tsuyu-Yarashi
Izuku-Aoyama
Sato-Mina
Iida

"Shoot. I didn't think it'd be this type of bus." Iida says. "There was no point, huh?" Mina asks. "I say whatever comes to mind. Midoriya?" Tsuyu says.

"Um, yes, Asui?" Izuku asks. "Call me Tsu." Tsuyu says. "R-right..." Izuku stutters. I start to zone out and feel like throwing up. "Are you okay Yarashi?" Kaminari asks, looking concerned.

"NooOoOooOo." I say. "Do you have car sickness?" Kirishima asks. "Motion sickness. Buses, cars, trains etc." Izuku explains. "How do you know that?" Mina asks, smirking. "S-she told me before!" Izuku says.

I hold my mouth from hurling. I open the window and try to get out the bus. "GET HER!" Sato yells. Aizawa scarf wraps around me and pulls me back inside. I hold onto the window. "I'm getting out of here! Just let me fly next to the bus!" I yell.

"You trouble child." Aizawa says. He pulls me inside. "Close that window." He says. Kaminari quickly puts up the window. I turn sick again. "Somebody hold her." Aizawa says. Shoji picks me up and holds me.

"Your motion sickness must be really bad if you wanted to jump out of this bus." Tokoyami says. "Somebody knock me out..." I say. "We're here. Don't knock her out." Aizawa says.

The bus finally stops and when the door opens I leap outside. I lay on the ground face planted. "Yarashi, that isn't clean." Momo says. "I don't care! I love sweet ground! Precious floor!" I exclaim.

Tsuyu picks me up with her tongue and makes me stand. "I've been waiting for you all." A person says. They looked like a astronaut. "It's the space hero. Thirteen! The gentlemanly hero who has rescued tons of people from disasters!" Izuku says. I go behind him and rest my arms on his shoulder.

"What hero do you not know?" I tease. He turns red and flustered. "Oh, I love thirteen!" Ochako says. "Let's go inside without delay." Thirteen says. "Look forward to working with you." We all say.

We head inside the dome like structure. "Wow, it looks like the Universal Studios Japan!" Kirishima says. "A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, etc. It is a training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters." Thirteen says.

I wanna go to the windstorm area. All that wind would be delicious right now. "It's called the Unforeseen Simulation joint, USJ for short." Thirteen says, striking a pose. "Thirteen, where's All Might? He was supposed to meet us here." I hear Aizawa talking to Thirteen.

Sometimes I have a hate-love relationship with my hearing. "About that...it looks like he did too much hero work on his way to work and ran out of time, so he's resting in the lounge." Thirteen says. "That's the height of irrationality. Well, we took precautions just in case... it can't be helped. Shall we begin?" Aizawa says.

"Let's see let me say one thing, or two, or three, four...five...six...seven..." Thirteen says. "It's increasing..." Everybody thinks.

"Everyone, I am sure you are aware of my quirk, Black hole." Thirteen says. Uhh...I didn't but I do now! "I can suck up anything and turn it to dust." Thirteen says.

"You've been able to use that quirk to save people from all kinds of disasters, right?" Izuku asks. "Yes, but it is a power that can kill easily." Thirteens says. I mean that's pretty obvious. Thirteen could suck up this whole place right now.

"Some of you also have quirks like that, right? In a superhuman society, personal quirks have been certified- yeah I'm too lazy to put what she really said so pretend some smart hero stuff here.

"That is all. Thank you for listening." Thirteen says, doing a curtsy. "That was wonderful!" Ochako says. "Bravo, bravo!" People said. "All right then, first-" The lights started to flicker?

I smell unknown scents coming from below. "Gather together and don't move! Thirteen protect the students!" Aizawa says. "What's that?" Kiri asks. Villains started to come out of a portal.

Is it the same one I went through? I need to find out. "Is this like the entrance exam where the lessons already started?" Kiri asks. "Don't move! Those are villains." Aizawa says.

Ohhhh, I'm kinda excited now! I want to go and fight but Aizawa probably won't allow me. But Too bad!

Everybody flinched and gasped.

Third Person POV

Yarashi flinched in shock. She smelled a familiar scent. She walks closer to the stairs and sees him...

Future Rogue?!
(I just needed a enemy from Fairy Tail to fight her :/ Don't wanna go with Zeref of Achnolgia :[ )

How was he here?! Didn't Natsu and the others defeat him already? Aizawa pushes her back. "Stay back." Aizawa says. Yarashi takes her lacrima and called Natsu.

She didn't care about revealing her identity at this point. Natsu answers.

"Hey, Yarashi!" Natsu exclaims.

Everybody looks at Yarashi and the screen, showing Natsu.

"Oi, you said you defeated Future Rogue, right?" Yarashi asks.

"Yeah? Why do you look so serious?!" Natsu asks. He knew something was wrong with her when she's serious.

She goes closer and turns her screen.

"You sure about that?" She asks.

"Huh?!" Natsu exclaims.

"Is that Yarashi, Natsu?" Lucy asks, coming over to the lacrima. "Wait, is that future rogue?!"

"Yes, yes that is. Somehow he is currently in this world. I think he's coming for me." Yarashi says, sighing.

"Why would he?" Lucy asks.

"Not sure. Maybe I did something in the future to him." Yarashi says.

"Man, if only we were there!" Natsu yells.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of him." Yarashi says.

"Yarashi, we are still working hard to figure you a way back! So don't give up!" Levy says, coming on screen. "Okay! I'll go now." Yarashi says. She puts down her lacrima and looks at class 1-A.

"Huh?"

"Future Rogue?"

"Who were they?"

"I'll answer questions later." Yarashi says. "Nows not the time. Everybody run to the entrance!" Thirteen says. Everybody starts to run back.

Yarashi noticed Izuku still looking. She uses wind to drag him over. They kept running until Kurogiri appeared in front of them.

"I won't let you. Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in to the home of heroes, U.A High school, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath. We also need a certain little Fairy to take." Kurogiri says.

Yarashi already knew that and was ready. "I believe All Might should've have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play." Kurogiri says.

Yarashi suddenly falls through through a portal and warped next to Kurogiri. He held her up with his hand wrapped around her neck. "Well at least we have the Fairy here." Kurogiri says. Yarashi struggles in his hold.

"Let her go!" Kiri yells. "Damn it Pinkie!" Bakugo yells. They both charge forward and attack Kurogiri.

"Oh dear, that's dangerous. That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs." Kurogiri says.(That gives me Hisoka🤡 vibes)

"No! Move away, you two!" Thirteen says. "My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" Kurogiri says. He surrounds them and warps some away, while some got away.

Yarashi puts her hand around Kurogiris hand and takes it off her neck. She drops and goes in front of the others. "You were the one who brought me here, didn't you?" Yarashi asks.

"Yes. Your friend Rogue wanted it." Kurogiri says. "What does he want from me?" Yarashi asks. "He wants you dead." He says. The few students that got away from Kurogiri warps gasp.

"Yarashi, who really are you?" Ochako asks. "I'll tell you later don't worry. Now then." Yarashi looks over to Kurogiri. "Storm Dragons Roar!" She attacks him but it passes through. He couldn't be all fog, after all he grabbed her with a real hand.

She runs closer to him. "Storm Dragons Claw!" She hits towards the middle and hits something. Kurogiri gets sent flying back. "Found you." Yarashi says.

"Iida! I want you to go get help!" Yarashi yells. "But as duty of class rep-" Iida gets cut off.

"It's fine, we will deal with everything here." Sato says. "We believe in you Iida." Ochako says. "You're the quickest one so it makes since for you to go." Sero says. "Please Iida!" Mina says.

Iida nods his head and starts to run towards the entrance. "Nobody will leave!" Kurogiri yells. He goes after Iida, but Sero wraps his tape around him. He remembered where Yarashi hit him.

Yarashi pulls the tape to bring Kurogiri away from Iida. Ochako gets close and makes him float. Sato then grabs the tape next. He throws him around in circles and YEETS him away.

"Good Job everyone!" Yarashi says, a bit proud. But then she smelled blood and got concerned. She runs back towards the stairs and saw Aizawa pinned down. She immediately jumps off and starts to go towards them.

She sees Izuku punch Shigaraki but it was actually Nomu. She gets there and kicks the two back away. "Is your arm okay?" Yarashi asks. Surprisingly, it didn't look broken. "Y-yes!" Izuku says.

"Shadow Dragons Roar!"

Yarashi gets send flying but digs her nails into the ground to stop. She looks up and sees Rogue.

Rogue stands in front of her. "You're not going anywhere Yarashi." Rogue says. "This time you didn't bring you dragon friends?" She asks, cracking her knuckles.

"There's no need for them. I can kill you easily by myself." Rogue says. "You can try!" Yarashi says. They both run towards each other and attack.

"Damn it Rogue! Why did you become like this?" Yarashi asks, blocking a punch away from him. "You'll know in the future." He says. "I don't think I'm going to know since YOU WANT TO KILL ME! Storm Dragons Lighting Empress!" I fly into the air and move my hands down.

Lightning strikes him and he kneels down. He makes a shadow sword and stands back up. I take my daggers out and we stare each other down before attacking again.

We hit each other at the same time and we both fly back. I dig my heels into the ground to stop moving. I make water on the floor and electrocute him. Before he could recover, I appear in front of him.

"Storm Dragons Fang!" I punch him straight in the stomach, sending him flying up. I fly up and kick him back down. We crash into the ground, creating a crater.

He grabs my foot and tossed me aside. I land on my feet and dodge a shadow arrow. "Shadow Dragons Roar!" "Storm Dragons Shield!" I push the shield towards him and he gets hit.

He disappeared?....My shadow! He stabs me with his Shadow sword through the stomach. I fall on my knees and spit blood out. Rogue kicks me away from him."This is revenge." He says.

He sounded like an insane person. He jumps up and flies down to kick me. I grab his foot and twist it. He screams in pain and holds onto his leg. I stand up shaking. "Storm Dragons Rage!" A combination of all my elements hit him in one ball.

"...I will get you..." He mutters and passes out. I make ice cuffs around his arms and ankles. I make ice near my wound so I don't feel it stinging. I go to turn back to Izuku but start falling.

I don't crash and land in *,!]¥~€]+¥[£~•_ arms.

Shigaraki, Nomu, Izuku, Tsuyu and Mineta watching the fight like Σ('⌓◉')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 1.8K 22
[READ THE REWRITE, IT'S WAY BETTER] It'll be a simple job, they said. There'll only be some low-level bandits, they said. So why the fuck did some S...
147K 4.2K 35
A Fairy Tail Mage that suddenly becomes a hero?! How is that even possible?? First it was X719 and now its 2018..? This world is as crazy, if not eve...
22.4K 367 13
"I'm so sorry Izuku. This is all my fault." "What makes you think you can be a hero?" "Even if I never get a quirk,I'm still going to be a hero." "Yo...
2.6K 79 5
꧁☬𝐙𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨? 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐛�...