๐ฟ๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’..... | ๐’ฟ๐’พ๐“€๐‘œ๏ฟฝ...

By jikookeverafter

"๐”๐ก-๐ˆ..." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ... More

Little Introductions
ATTENTION!
Little Pilot
Little's Daddy
Little Research
Little Hurts๐Ÿ”ž
Little Shower Mistakes
Little Punishment๐Ÿ”ž
Little Boyfriend
Little Best Friends (lrr)
Little Disappointed
Wow
Little Horny๐Ÿ”ž
Little Mother
Little Heartbreak
Little First Day
Little Broken
Little New Beginnings
Little First Time๐Ÿ”ž
Little Exes๐Ÿ”ž
Little Forgiveness
Little Deceiving๏ฟผ
Little Threats
Little Arguments
Little Misses Daddy
Little Cuddles ๐Ÿ”ž
Little Make-ups and Break-ups ๐Ÿ”ž
Little Get To know
Little Safe Word๐Ÿ”ž
Little UnFair
Little Fights
Little Assist
Little Surprised๏ฟผ
Little Change of Plans
Little Over It๐Ÿ”ž
Little Big Lies
Little Understanding๐Ÿ”ž
Little Not My Boyfriend
Little Heat๐Ÿ”ž
Little Trust
Little Apologies
Little Bad Friend
Little Panick
Little Party
Little Disrespectful๐Ÿ”ž
Little Present
Little Sowwy
Little Unsolved Mysteries
Little Confessions
Little Vistitors
Little Cheater
Little Revealed
Little Date๐Ÿ”ž
Little Attitude
Little End In Sight
Little Planning
Little Dinner Date๐Ÿ”ž
...
Little Wedding Scare๐Ÿ”ž
Little Last Time
NEW BOOKS!!

Little Adorable

3.6K 174 206
By jikookeverafter

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ✩
┊ ⊹       ✯

(an: okay serious talk first.... im gonna start posting like every other day or two because im getting super behind in school. its not gonna be too drastic of a change but just wanted to let you all know. anyways it's about to get real......)

Jimin POV

"Jungkook say something." I begged while they just stood there holding hands. They've been like this for mintues just staring at each other. If they were just friends they wouldn't do that right? Friends don't do that right? Was Jungkook hidding feelings I don't know about? Just the thought made me cry more.

"I'm so sorry." Was that last thing Jungkook said to me before pulling Taehyung into a sweet kiss.

My world crumbled right before me. My heart sank into my stomach. I have never felt a worse betrayal. This isn't really happening right? You wouldn't hurt me like this Jungkook, right?

I instantaneously fell to the ground when I couldn't feel my legs anymore. I felt like someone ran me over with a car and then stabbed me in the heart 15 times.

Jungkook. My Jungkook picked Taehyung over me. Picked to be with someone else other than me. He said he would never leave. He said he didn't want anyone else. What is this then Jungkook? Why did you lie? I screamed in my head, but he needs to hear it too.

"How could you?!" I yelled with tears falling down my face relentlessly. They didn't stop kissing and it enraged me. This is torture.

"You want Tae fine but get the fuck away from here!" I shouted. All we've been through and he makes out with someone right in front of me, his fiancé. Right outside of our apartment.

The two didn't leave. In fact Tae slammed Jungkook against the wall aggressively because the kiss was getting more and more heated. They were practically having sex with clothes on.

I didn't happen to miss Jungkooks hands roaming to every possible place on Taehyungs body. He grabbed his waist and hair as Tae moaned into the kiss.

"Jungkook!" I yelled and he didn't even flinch. They didn't even stop.

"Jeon fucking Jungkook you have a fiancé!" I yelled again furious. He's cheating on me and I'm right here! He doesn't even care and clearly he never did!

He finally looked up at me but what I wanted to see was regret, apologetic. No he looked at me with an amused look.

"Jimin I'm sorry... but I picked Tae. Kinda means we're done sweetheart." He said as a matter of factly. Taehyung looked at him and they both started cracking up as if it was the funniest thing. I must have missed the joke because nothing was funny. None of this was funny. I forced myself to look away as the two laughed hysterically at me.

"Wait did you think-" He stopped to laugh a little more and catch his breath. My face turned bright red in embarrassment. My hot tears covered my shirt sleeves and face. He was about to humiliate me.

"Did you actually think I would pick you? Taehyung is my bestfriend and way better at a lot of things." He chuckled again and winked at Tae who blushed like crazy. So he's been cheating on me for a while? The pain that I felt couldn't be explained.

"Jungkook please tell me this is a joke. I'll forgive you just don't continue. Don't do this." I pleaded even after he completely embarrassed me. I still want him. Even after he completely betrayed my trust. I still love him. He's my home. What do I do without him?

"Hey Jimin... I'm sorry I never wanted to hurt you to get what I wanted." Tae said and he seemed guilty. He seemed like he genuinely felt bad. But that made it even worse that Jungkook was being such an asshole. Usually it's Taehyung. The situation just didn't make any sense.

"But Jungkook.." I cried so quietly you could barely even hear it. He couldn't have just turned off his love for me so quickly. I need to at least try. I walked towards him and tried to interlace my hands with his bigger ones. He has to be lying, joking, kidding. Anything to make this not true.

"Get the fuck away Jimin. You're a pathetic cry baby and I'm so happy I finally got an out. Finally I'm free." He pushed me away and on to the ground harshly.

"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you!" I screamed after him but I know it's not true. I could never hate him. No matter how hard I try, I'll never stop loving him.

I sat in front of our apartment.... Well my apartment and cried my heart out as they just laughed and walked away.

"How could you do this to me?" I cried out loudly but he was already gone. And not coming back.

-

Jungkook POV

I watched him while he slept and caressed his hair softly. I'm glad I picked him and I know it was the right choice. We can just start over with nothing or no one dragging us down anymore. No friends or ex's or anyone. Just us.

I rolled over and contently sighed at how happy I was. Maybe I lost someone I loved today but I got just as much back. My eyes started to shut but then I heard whimpering. It confused me a lot because I know he doesn't have a dog or anything.

I rolled back over to his side to find him shaking. Shivering almost while whining. It wasn't until I saw a tear fall from his eye that I got seriously worried. He must be having a terrible nightmare.

"Jimin..." I whispered while shaking him.

"Jimin baby wake up." I said louder and shook him harder. It was quiet for a second until he shot right up making me jump.

"Min-" I started but he just hugged me and sobbed into my arms. He seemed really upset about whatever he was dreaming about. It's never been this bad.

"Thank you god! I though you- and Tae- the laughing." He started to try and explain it to me. It was nothing but random words and incoherent mumbling.

"Minnie please speak slower and more clearly." I requested softly and wiped his tears.

"I- okay." He stopped talking and took a much needed deep breath before trying to speak again.

"I had a n-nightmare. You picked Tae over me. Said he could do a l-lot of things better than m-me. And y-you laughed in my face. You broke up w-with me and pushed me on the g-ground really hard. Then you called me a c-crybaby and l-left." He cried and I felt awful. How could he even picture me doing such a thing?

"I'd never do anything like that to you Minnie. You should know that. Aw baby I'm so sorry." I gave him the best hug I could and he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Daddy...." He cried making me hold him tighter. He's slipping. And this time I'll be sure to catch him. I'm going to be better for him. Whenever he has nightmares he slips into little space and I find it to be absolutely adorable.

"Baby how about we go get you some stuff to be little." I offered and he nodded excitedly. When I went to get up without him and he whined and pulled my arm.

"Wanna come with me?" I asked and he instantly pulled my arm again to walk to his room. I chuckled at his eagerness and followed him there. I dressed him in and adorable dinosaur onesie.

"Ah! Oh my goodness you so freaking cute Min!" I cooed just as excited as he growled around pretending to be a dinosaur.

"Let's go get my baby a sippy." I said and offer my hand again which he took without hesitation.

"Milk or juice sweetie?" He told me juice and I prepared his cup for him. As he sat at the counter and I made his cup, I realized we both haven't eaten.

"Are you hungry?" I asked and he smiled and nodded again.

"Noddles!" He yelled with a wide smile and I laughed.

"Okay ramen it is because it's late, but tomorrow you're eating a real meal. Okay?" I told him.

"Yes daddy." He smiled shyly and blushed. He's just so damn cute. I poured the water in the bowl and popped it in the microwave.

"Alexa play 'Boy with love BTS'." Jimin asked the echo.

"Okay playing... 'Boy in love BTS'." She responded making me laugh. Alex never listens to a thing Jimin says.

"Alexa play 'Boy with love be BTS'." I told her and she instantly played it.

"She hates me!" He yelled angrily and I couldn't help but laugh. The song played through and he did the cutest little dance to it. He must have learned it in class. When he finished I clapped and he asked Alexa for another song. Which of course she got wrong.

"Why doesn't she listen to me?!" He shouted and stomped his foot.

"Oh no she made my little dinosaur angry. Don't eat me!" I yelled and ran away telling him it's okay to run while he laughed hard.

"Rawww!" He growled and ran after me. I lead him to the living room before he attacked me with tickles and kisses.

We ended up on the ground with him straddling me while he laughed in victory. I let him win to set the record straight.

"Let's go get your food cutie." I pinched his cheeks and helped him back to the kitchen. He ate his ramen and I ate mine. After we were done I cleaned the bowls and carried him back to bed.

"Want Mr. Cuddles." He whined with the cutest pout. I literally cannot say no. I went to his room and quickly grabbed the stuffed bear. When I entered again he was laying on his side making grabby hands towards me.

"Are you trying to be extra cute today or something?" I smiled and handed him the bear as he shook his head. I changed into some sweat pants and took off my shirt before climbing into bed. I didn't notice how flushed the boys face was until he spoke.

"S-shirt?" He asked and I smirked and shook my head.

"Then you can't check me out when you think I'm not looking." I chuckled and he didn't say anything back. His entire face was a deep shade of pink. 

"It's okay baby. Don't be embarrassed I think it's really cute." I laughed again and he giggled shyly with a nod.

"I can't help it Kookie." He said and blushed harder at his own words. Jimin almost instantly slipped away from being little. I saw his nervous lip bite and to be honest it was a turn on.

"Don't bite those." I said running my thumb over his bottom lip and if it was even possible his face got even more flushed. I couldn't believe how shy he was being today.

"Min what's with you today? You're so shy." I giggled and rubbed his cheek lightly with my thumb.

"I-well it's embarrassing daddy." He whined and looked away from me. This should be interesting.

"You can tell me. I would never make fun of you." I reassured him and he nodded. He went quiet but I could see that he was trying to collect his thoughts.

"Can Kookie kiss?" He suddenly asked and I smirked. Oh I see what he wants now.

"Aw does my baby miss his daddy's kisses?" I cooed and he shyly nodded.

"Please." He asked and there is no way I'm missing this opportunity. I smiled and light pecked his lips before placing a hand on his jaw. I pulled him back in for a soft but more passionate one.

He surprisingly took control of it and deepened the kiss. I sneakily slipped my tongue in and explored every part of his mouth. He pulled away from the kiss and we were both panting.

"Here now?" He asked while pointing to his neck. I know that's his weak spot. I didn't even answer him before kissing him again and then down his jaw. He leaned his head back to give me more space. I kissed down to his collarbone before leaving hickeys all over his neck and chest.

"Mmm..." He moaned and I had almost forgotten how beautiful he sounded. As much as I've been wanting to be with him like this. A huge part of me just wants to just cuddle him in this Dino onesie.

"Baby..?" I asked and his eyes opened. He hummed at me seeming a little speechless from the pleasure he was receiving.

"Can we just um cuddle?" I offered.

"Yes!" He giggled and pecked me nose before straddling me.

"Uh.. Min?" I said and he just shook his head.

"Kookie calm." He said and I just went with it. I trust him. He suddenly just laid down on my chest. He was just laying down on me. His hair tickled my chest and made my giggle. I could feel his breath graze my skin. Something about cuddling this way was so intimate. I smiled warmly when his familiar strawberry scent passed my way.

"I love you daddy." I hugged him tightly and smiled wider. It just doesn't get better than this.

"I love you more baby." I kissed the crown of his head and we fell asleep.

__________________________________

(....real cute😊)

Thank you for reading! Vote and Comment please! Lmk your thoughts on the book and anything that you wanna see/know about.

How we liking the fluff yall?✨
I'm not really a fluff person but this was more fun to write than usual.

2359 foe todae😌

Also for the people that are starting my other ffs do you want any updated?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 12.7K 46
๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ,๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜...
141K 10.8K 26
โ™ช ๐–จ'๐—† ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—‡' ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ก๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—€๐—Ž๐—‡ ๐–ฅ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐–จ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž. ๐–ญ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
70.3K 3.1K 13
โWho am I Babyboy?โž He whisper near his lips sexily while masturbating him, a moan escape from jimin's mouth and he pull him closer by his collar. โY...
21.1K 371 9
seven unholy days of jungkook and taehyung ~~ Smut warning โš ๏ธ ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž ๐ŸŒš๐ŸŒš top-kook bottom-tae #1 vkookisreal