ʙᴀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛs || ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

By GrizzlyBear_Katsuki

➪ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ᴘʀᴏ-ʜᴇʀᴏ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ➪ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ! ➪ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʜᴀ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʀɪᴋᴏsʜɪ. ➪ sᴛᴏʀʏʟ... More

Pʀᴏғɪʟᴇ
Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
Extra Chapter: Villain???
Extra Chapter: Just Beachy~
Extra Chapter: Undercover

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

94.4K 2.9K 9.3K
By GrizzlyBear_Katsuki

"Ugh! This tastes too good! I'm going to cry!" Mina shouts, chomping down on her rice with tears streaming down her face.

"Me too!" Kirishima cries out, shoving another bite of pork into his mouth.

The squad stuffs their faces like never before, you and Bakugo being the only ones eating at a normal pace and with proper manners. Suddenly, Denki starts choking on his Takoyaki, crying out as best he can for help with his airway blocked. Sero sets down his bowl of soup and repeatedly smacks the yellow-haired boy's back until he can breathe again.

"Slow down, the food isn't going anywhere," You tell them, but instead of listening, they continue stuffing their faces greedily with whatever they can grab off of the table. You roll your eyes, turning your attention back to your own lunch and taking another bite.

Bakugo sits on your right, silently eating his ramen. His expression is blank, but his eyes are full of rage and calculating thoughts. You know he's pissed about coming in 4th during the Obstacle Race and 3rd in the Cavalry Battle. By his standards, that isn't good enough, not unless he's first. You know he's preparing himself for the fights, the teachers have already announced that we are doing 1 v. 1 fights for the final event of the festival.

You are especially looking forward to fighting Bakugo again.

Suddenly, the blond stands from his chair, grabbing his tray roughly enough to toss around the containers on it. "Where are you going?" Kirishima asks, momentarily pausing from stuffing himself full of food to look up at his steaming friend.

"None of your damn business," Bakugo grumbles with a glare, throwing his tray away and walking out of the cafeteria a moment later.

•••••

Bakugo didn't come back until the end of the one-hour break, eyebrows furrowed, lips drawn in a deep frown as he refuses to meet your questioning stare. The others don't notice Bakugo's strange behavior, but it is clear as day to you. His fists clench at his sides instead of hiding in his pockets, and his head that is usually held high is facing the ground, gaze unmoving from his feet.

You start to worry a little about what happened while he was gone.

Did he get into a fight?

Run into trouble while he wandered away?

Or is he just so focused on the matches that he isn't acting quite like his usual self?

You want to ask him, but you know you won't get an answer. Bakugo would never talk to you about his problems with the awkward atmosphere constantly around the two of you.

You walk through the hallways, Mina at your side as you go back to the field for the reveal of the first matchups. Just as you and Mina are about to head outside, Momo nabs you both by the arm and drags you away in the opposite direction.

"Hey, Yaomomo! What are you doing?" Mina asks as we are rushed into the girl's locker room by the black-haired girl.

"I just found out that all of the girls are supposed to help out with the cheer that kicks off the final event! Here put these on, we need to hurry," Yaoyorozu explains in a rushed tone, forcing a skimpy-looking cheerleading uniform into your arms that looks more like throwup than clothes.

You notice all of the girls in your class are here as well, glancing at the costumes in disgust and taking in its ugly appearance. The thing is small and it will clearly show your curves and your small bust. You see the other girls are changing, looking no happier than you, so you suck it up and put it on as well.

•••••

"BEFORE WE MOVE ON TO THE FINAL EVENT, WE HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYONE OUT OF THE RUNNING! THIS IS A FESTIVAL, SO WE SET UP OTHER EVENTS SO YOU CAN ALL STILL SHOW WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF!

"WE EVEN SHIPPED CHEERLEADERS FROM AMERICA TO CHEER YOU ON- WAIT A SECOND. WHAT IS CLASS 1-A DOING DOWN THERE?!" Present Mic cries out. The whole stadium is staring at you dressed in the ugly cheerleading costumes. The look on your face is boiling with rage, eyes glowing crimson as you try to restrain yourself from pulling out a knife and stabbing everyone watching.

"MINETA, KAMINARI YOU TRICKED US!" Momo shouts at them. They both have perverted looks on their faces as they look you girls up and down, sending you all a thumbs up.

Your fists shake as you drop your pom-poms, popping your knuckles and taking a step towards the two. You turn your head at a creepy angle so that you're staring right at them, eyes glowing blood red, the same color their gym uniforms will be dyed soon if no one restrains you.

"AH! Someone stop her!" Kaminari yells as you sprint at them full speed.

"Get them (L/n)!!" The girls cheer from behind you, putting their pom-poms to good use to cheer you on.

"Kick their asses babe!!" Mina cheers as you grab them by their collars in half a second. They turn their heads slowly to look at you, paling in fear at the demonic aura surrounding you.

"Please don't kill us. We're sorry, right Mineta? We didn't know you would get dragged into it," Kaminari pleads while frantically elbowing Mineta to respond and back him up, but the purple-haired boy's attention is elsewhere. You follow the pervert's line of sight to your chest.

"I knew you were small (L/n), but I didn't think you were completely flat-chested," Mineta says, placing a pervy, little hand on you as your face heats up.

You'd like to say you cut his hands off, gouged his eyes out, and watched him bleed to death, but someone grabs you under your arms and lifts you up before you can get your hands around his scrawny neck. You look up to see who dared to stop you from preserving your dignity, only to see Todoroki holding you off of the ground by your underarms.

"MINETA!" Kirishima shouts, rushing forward to grab the pervert by his gym shirt. The creep has a look of pure bliss on his face as you cross your arms over your chest defensively. You can't believe he did that. Well, you can, but you weren't expecting it.

"That was not manly! You can't say that kind of stuff and touch (L/n) like that! And tricking the girls, you're a scoundrel," Kirishima scolds, dragging Mineta away by his shirt while continuing to reprimand him for his actions. You can only hope that Kirishima will beat the shit out of him.

It takes you a moment to notice Todoroki is still holding you, causing you to look up at him again. "Uhhh Todoroki, you can let go now," You say, snapping him out of the trance he is in, so he drops you onto your feet and hurls himself away from you.

"Sorry," He mumbles, glancing constantly between your face and your bandaged arm. You realize he's apologizing for your injury more than for holding you back.

"Oh, this? You don't need to worry, I'm fine," You tell him. Todoroki nods before walking off silently. Weird. But, you shrug it off. He's probably just ready for the final event to start so he can let off some steam.

You drift back towards Mina and the other girls as Midnight climbs back onto the stage, preparing to reveal the matchups for the first round. All of the girls have their arms crossed over their stomachs to hide how small the outfit is, you do the same as you stand in a small huddle.

"Now that that has been taken care of, everyone gather 'round! We are going to reveal the matchups for the first round of 1 on 1 fights!!" Midnight announces, drawing the girl's attention away from their conversation on how to kill Mineta and Kaminari to her.

"Excuse me!" Ojiro calls suddenly, stepping forward with his hand out to halt the reveal, "I'd like to drop out."

"Why are you dropping out? This is your chance to show off your skills," Midnight asks in confusion, crouching on the stage to face him.

Ojiro's adam bobs, once, twice. Then he looks up at her with a determined glint, "I don't remember what happened during the second event. I think it was that guy's quirk," He says, motioning to Shinso, "But either way, I didn't earn my spot like everyone else did, so I'm dropping out."

"Are you sure? This is a huge opportunity you're passing up."

"I'm sure," Ojiro says, nodding his head even though he looks upset about his decision. He stays firm as your classmates try to convince him to stay in the fights, denying all of their claims until Midnight is forced to move on.

"Alright! Ojiro has dropped out of the final event, which means we need a member from the team who placed fifth, Team TetsuTetsu, to take his place in the finals!" Midnight announces, gesturing wildly to the group of students with a grey-haired boy with crazy eyelashes.

After the team decides that TetsuTetsu will take Ojiro's place, the matchups are displayed on the screen.

(I don't know why so many people don't know this but Mina's name is also Ashido! I didn't leave her out!)

Everyone is dismissed to the bleachers so the battlefield can be assembled, you and the other girls taking the chance to change into your gym uniform before the matches and burn the hideous costumes.

As you walk to Class 1-A's watch area, Uraraka starts shaking in her shoes at the prospect of her fight. "Are you alright?" Yaoyorozu asks with a hint of concern laced into her tone, noticing the look of distress plastered on her friend's face. She places a comforting hand on Uraraka's shoulder, causing the brunette to jump and let out a surprised squeal.

"Yeah...yeah, I-I'm great. C-Couldn't b-be better. I-I get to fight Bakugo before going all the way to the finals. Taking out the big competition first," Uraraka starts to lose it as she keeps mumbling on and on like Midoriya does.

"She's lost it, guys..." Hagakure whispers in Tsu's ear as Uraraka smacks straight into a pole.

"Oh c'mon! It can't be that bad! (L/n) has beaten Bakugo in a fight! I saw it with my own eyes when the squad was training together!" Mina cheers with a bright smile, trying to hype Uraraka up and encourage her of her abilities.

"And she beat Bakugo during the training session on her first day," Momo pipes in, also trying to cheer the bubbly girl up.

"Yeah, but that's (L/n)!" Uraraka whines, looking even more dejected as she slumps forward, "She has an incredible quirk and she's trained to fight! I've only focused on rescue this whole year, so I'm nowhere near her level."

Hagakure is quick to jump in, seeing that they're losing her in Uraraka's self-doubt, "That's not true! (L/n), how long have you been training to get to the skill level you're at? I'm sure it's only been a year or two, right? That's manageable! And she's already so good!"

You sigh, looking to the side to avoid their gazes of hope as you go to answer. You hate to ruin the mood, but they're wholly underestimating how long it took you to become a fully trained hero. "Actually, I've been training since I was about ten years old. And, since I was brought on by the Hero President, I've got to fight against pro heroes and won," You tell them.

You glance back over your shoulder at them with a blank expression, pouting a little at their dropped jaws. They really did underestimate you then, huh? You turn back around, moving a few paces ahead of them as they finally shake off their surprise.

"SEE! I can never catch up!" Uraraka whines in defeat, flopping onto the floor.

"But you'll do fine," You add from ahead of them, her attention turning back to you as you explain, "Use his smokescreen against him. He can't see through it any better than you can, so you can use it to get the jump on him. Just remember that his reaction time is remarkable so you'll have to be faster. It's not guaranteed to work but it's an option."

After giving Uraraka advice, you continue to the stands in rushed steps, leaving it to the other girls to finish boosting her morale since that's not really your area. You doubt Uraraka can win, but that doesn't mean she doesn't stand a chance against the blond boy. Even if his quirk and strength are outmatched by almost everyone else here.

Once you enter the stands, you take the free seat next to Kirishima and leave the seat on your left vacant. Just as the girls file in and sit down, Present Mic starts the commentary to excite the crowd for the fights ahead. "ARE YOU READYYY FOR THE FIRSTTTT MATCH!?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!"

The crowd roars in applause and shouts as the first competitors make their way onto the field. The puff of green and purple hair approach the newly built fight ring from either direction, both looking dead serious and prepared.

"FIRST UP! MAKING A STRANGE FACE, WE HAVE IZUKU MIDORIYA FROM CLASS 1-A! AND HIS COMPETITOR, HITOSHI SHINSO FROM THE GENERAL DEPARTMENT!! LET'S GET THIS MATCH STARTED!!"

You're worried about how the match will go with Shinso's quirk, Midoriya has to be careful not to get brainwashed. You're sure he already knows that seeing as you saw Ojiro drag him away after you were dismissed to prepare, but it doesn't reassure you much.

When the match starts, you see Shinso say something to Midoriya that gets the green-haired boy riled up. You can't hear what is going on below because of how far away you are, but you can tell it wasn't nice from the snarl on Midoriya's usually smiling face. That's Shinso's plan. He wants Midoriya to lash out, so he can use his quirk on him and walk him out of bounds.

An easy victory but also a tricky one.

As much as you want to cheer Shinso on, you don't want Midoriya to fail. Toshinori told you all about their plan to announce Midoriya to the world as his successor during the festival. If Midoriya gets out now, he won't be able to do that and might be kicked from the hero course with Shinso taking his place.

Below, Midoriya charges forward a few steps, opening his mouth wide to retaliate against Shinso's words, "Take that back!" He screams, but then his body goes rigid and stiff like a puppet. You feel Shinso's confident smirk from up in the stands, and you know he has Midoriya right where he wants him.

"No!" Ojiro shouts and stands from his seat, gripping his hair, "I warned him not to say anything!"

"What do you mean Ojiro? What's wrong with that guy?" Hagakure asks, giving the blond boy a questioning gaze that no one can see. They all watch worriedly as Midoriya suddenly turns around and starts walking off the field to disqualify himself.

"I don't know, it's something about that guy's quirk," Ojiro answers back, looking stressed as he grips his hair and watches Midoriya intently.

The green-haired boy just keeps walking, more blank-faced than you, and body stiff as a board as he gets closer and closer to the line. You can't see an ounce of life or defiance in Midoriya's eyes to show he is fighting back, just cold emerald green. If he doesn't stop soon, he'll lose without putting up a real fight.

"Wait (L/n), weren't you on that guy's team too?" Kirishima asks, elbowing you lightly on your bad arm to grab your attention.

"Yeah, he was the front horse on my team. His quirk allows him to brainwash anyway who responds verbally to him. If he asks you a question and you answer then he can control you," You explain to your classmates and everyone's attention turns back to Midoriya.

"Fight him Deku! You can still win!"

"Don't give up now Midoriya!"

"You've got this!"

"Break his control!"

Just as Midoriya goes to step out of bounds, he stops, foot hovering inches above the white, chalk line. A strong gust of wind blows from the field, causing the air to whip your hair around your face violently as you squint to see what is happening below.

Shinso's face turns to shock as he tries to regain control of Midoriya, trying to coax the boy into speaking again, but Midoriya doesn't fall for it. Midoriya starts shouting about who knows what, getting into a physical fight. Luckily, Midoriya easily overpowers Shinso by flipping him over his shoulder and out of bounds.

You feel bad, but there's nothing you can do about it.

The crowd cheers along with most of your classmates at Midoriya's victory. He looks proud of himself, and you're happy he is moving on to the next round.

"Hey Bakugo, didn't Midoriya pull that shoulder on you during training?" Kaminari teases, elbowing Bakugo from the ash-blond's right.

"Shut up," Bakugo demands, scowling down at the field instead of at the blond.

Everything goes back to normal as your classmates chat while waiting for the next round to start. "Hey (L/n), did Shinso brainwash you earlier?" Kirishima asks. And just like that, everything spirals into chaos. Everyone turns their attention to you, at hearing Kirishima's question. They hadn't thought about that yet.

"Omg! Is he the reason you lunged at Todoroki and got hurt?!"

"That's terrible!"

"Yeah! He can't just-"

"Calm down, he didn't," You snap quietly, not really feeling like explaining how you knew from the beginning and not knowing how without seeming suspicious. The squad calms down luckily, taking your lack of explanation as you not wanting to talk rather than not knowing what to say.

Sero stands from his seat to stretch his arms above his head. "Welp, it's my turn to beat Todoroki," Sero says, his usual smile plastered on his face, making his way out of the bleachers after everyone wishes him good luck.

At least he's confident.

"Haha he's going to die," Kaminari says once Sero is far out of earshot, starting to pray for his friend's safe return.

"You'll have to tell me how it goes," You say, patting Kirishima's shoulder lightly as you slip by his legs and he moves out of the way for you.

Mina sends you a weird look as you step out of the aisle past Bakugo, "Where are you going?" She asks, sitting up straight in the seat to your left.

"I'm going to go prepare for my fight," You tell them, heading to the exit.

"What? You worried I'm going to beat you (L/n)?" Kaminari teases, winking at you while the blond next to him frowns even more at all of the noise.

"Not at all. I'm just going to go plot the 50 different ways I can get revenge on you for making me wear that horrid outfit," You tell him, a sickening smirk emerging on your face as you imagine the possibilities.

Kaminari's face pales as he starts laughing nervously and sweating, "Haha, I'm in danger."

"Get him (L/n)! Avenge us!" Mina cheers along with the rest of the girls.

"MINA!" Kaminari whines.

•••••

You wander through the halls, looking for the waiting rooms where the students are supposed to wait before their match, but so far you haven't been able to find them. Just as you pass the nurse's office, the door swings open with a groan to reveal Toshinori with Midoriya right behind him.

"Ah! (L/n)-chan!" Midoriya screeches in surprise at your sudden appearance. This is the first time he's seen you alone since you revealed your awareness of One for All. He quickly looks between you and All Might worriedly, trying to gauge your reactions.

"Hey Toshinori, Midoriya," You greet, nodding your head at them and turning to continue on without another word.

"Wait!" Midoriya shouts, grabbing onto your arm to keep you in place, "Ah! I'm sorry!" He starts bowing and apologizing as soon as he notices you wince when he grabs your bad arm.

"Relax I'm fine. What do you need?"

Midoriya sweats as he twists his thumbs together, coming up with the words to say, "Uh about earlier...you said something about One for All..." Midoriya's voice trails off to a whisper, and Toshinori goes rigid next to him.

"Yeah, I've known Toshinori for years."

Midoriya sends a confused look at All Might, who chuckles in response and rubs the back of his neck. Then, Toshinori rests a hand on your head, ruffling your already messy hair like he always does with a smile. Midoriya watches with a mix of amazement and bewilderment as you two interact like it's an everyday thing.

"Thanks for the help kiddo."

"How exactly do you two know each other?" Midoriya asks. You two act like father and daughter to him.

"Nothing you need to worry about young Midoriya, just know you can trust her if you ever need something," Toshinori tells him. Midoriya nods, appearing a lot more trusting of you now.

You nod in agreement with Toshinori's words. "Congratulations on winning your fight Midoriya, I need to go prepare for mine now," You tell them, waving as you walk off. They both let you go without any more trouble, Midoriya turning to All Might to ask another question about you.

Just as you are about to enter one of the waiting rooms after finally finding them, the whole arena starts shaking like an earthquake.

"AND SHOTO TODOROKI TAKES SERO DOWN WITH A HUGE ICE GLACIER!!" Present Mic shouts.

A few seconds later you hear the sound of thousands of people screaming, "Nice try!" And, you know that Sero must be embarrassed by all of that attention and humiliation. Your fingernails dig into your palms at the thought.

"WELL THEN!! THE NEXT MATCH WILL BE DELAYED MOMENTARILY WHILE WE FIX THE ARENA!"

You sigh, standing from the seat you just sat in, making your way to where you're sure the tunnels are. It won't be long before they call you out anyway.

•••••

You only have to wait ten minutes before your name is called to the field for your fight against Kaminari. Midnight stands in the referee box, waiting to commence the fight with Cementose not far behind in a cement throne. And, approaching from the other side of the arena is Kaminari, looking too smug for his own good.

"NEXT IS A FIGHT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!! THE STUDENT RECOMMENDED BY THE HERO PRESIDENT, (Y/N) (L/N)!! VERSUS ANOTHER STUDENT FROM CLASS 1-A, DENKI KAMINARI!!" Present Mic shouts into the microphone, holding out the 'i' in Kaminari's name.

Before the match can begin, Kaminari calls out to you from across the field, a smug look on his face as he jabs his thumb against his chest, "Hey (L/n), how about a bet? If I win, you have to go on a date with me."

You instantly like the sound of this. "And if I win?" You ask, smirking evilly at him. There is no way you aren't going to get something out of this bet.

"Anything you want," Kaminari responds in an instant, smirking as well. He seems fairly optimistic for someone who is about to lose.

Eyes glowing red, you prepare yourself by popping your knuckles. "When I win, you and Mineta have to wear those horrid cheerleader outfits for the rest of the day. And, you have to cheer on the girls in our class."

Kaminari's smile falters for a second, but he plasters another, more nervous, one on and nods in agreement. "Oh! A bet has been made! Now things are getting spicy! I can't wait to see how it ends," Midnight smiles, licking her lips and waving the flag to finally begin the match.

As the fight starts, Kaminari immediately gathers all of the electricity stored in his body, sending sparks flying everywhere around his body.

"1.4 MILLION VOLTS!" He screams, sending a big wave of electricity at you.

You stand still, allowing it all to pass right through you with your quirk without even batting an eye at the deadly amount of electricity soaring toward you. The force kicks up dust in the process to make a blanket over you. Afterward, you run out of the dust cloud towards Kaminari who turns himself into an idiot from overusing his quirk. You grab him by the arm, easily throwing him out of bounds without actually having to fight.

"AND (L/N) STEALS AN EASY VICTORY! THAT MATCH WAS OVER BEFORE IT EVEN BEGAN!!"

The crowd cheers as Kaminari is carried away on a stretcher, no doubt being taken to Recovery Girl to rest. You make your way back to the stands with your other classmates, getting congratulated as you return to your seat.

"(L/n)! That was awesome! You kicked his ass!" Mina cheers, leaving her seat to come over and hug you. You don't hug her back, but you've gotten more used to her sporadic attacks of affection.

"Thanks. Momo can you make two more of those cheerleading outfits?" You ask, turning your attention to the dark-haired girl with Mina still smothering you.

"I can, why?"

"That was the bet me and Kaminari made. If I won he and Mineta had to wear the outfits and cheer us on," You explain.

"What?! I didn't agree to that!" Mineta cries out, turning to you like you're some kind of demon. The girls start giggling like maniacs as Momo makes the costumes.

"What did he ask for if he won?" Kirishima asks you innocently as you take your seat next to him, a shark-tooth smile already poised on his face.

"A date."

"A date?!" Hagakure screeches, flailing in her seat. Several of your classmates turn in their seats to stare at you.

You raise a brow at their reactions. "Yeah? What's wrong with that? It's not like I'm going," You question, a confused look on your face.

"There's a lot wrong with that. Who the hell would want to go on a date with an ugly bitch like you?" Bakugo mumbles from the other side of Kirishima.

"Hey man, that's not nice! You should apolog-"

"Says the guy whose personality is worse than flaming dog throw up and looks like a damn hedgehog," You retaliate, leaning back in your seat with your arms crossed. You honestly don't care what Bakugo says about you, but you'll take any chance you get to poke fun at him.

"OOOOH BURN!" Sero, Mina, and Kaminari shout at the same time, the energetic blond reappearing out of nowhere.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME?!"

"A hedgehog-looking ass. You deaf too?"

"(L-L/n)! S-Stop before he kills you!" Kirishima tells you between chuckles. The squad has trouble breathing because of how hard they are laughing at what you said. You can be very entertaining when you want to be.

"Kaminari! Mineta! I just finished your costumes!" Momo cheers, holding up two cheerleader outfits, identical to the one you were wearing earlier. They both groan, taking the outfits as you decide to follow them to the restrooms. You have to make sure they actually do it and don't back out by fleeing the country.

Mineta and Kaminari hesitantly walk out of the bathroom, both looking fabulous in the uniforms. You give them a thumbs up, leading them back to the class while they complain the entire time.

"OMG! YOU TWO LOOK GREAT!" Mina and Hagakure cheer as soon as you guys come back. The girls pull out their phones and start taking pictures, laughing their asses off.

"Sweet, sweet revenge!" Momo cheers.

"SHE'S USING HIM AS AN ADVERTISEMENT?!?!" You hear Present Mic scream in the background, turning toward the field once again.

You glance at where Ida is attempting to fight his opponent, who is showing off several gadgets while talking into a mic like some kind of show host. She must be from the Support Course, and you recognize her from Midoriya's Cavalry Battle team.

"How long has this been going on?" You ask, motioning to the display below.

"8 minutes now."

You let out a low whistle, watching as Ida once again fails to grab the pink-haired girl. You have to admit, her gadgets are cool. You sit and watch quietly until finally, the girl steps out of bounds, letting Ida have the win as he crawls off the field looking out of breath.

"It's my turn!" Mina cheers, running out of the bleachers. Aoyama already left, telling us to prepare to be dazzled by his performance. Once both participants are on the field, Midnight starts the match with a sharp wave of her flag. Immediately, Mina slides around on her acid, dodging Aoyama's laser attacks like it's a dance. You send an ominous look at the back of Mineta and Kaminari's heads, both instantly start dancing and cheering, waving their sparkly pom-poms around.

"Go, Mina!"

"You can do it!"

"But a little boogie to it!"

Mina manages to close in on Aoyama after he uses his navel laser for too long, giving him a stomach ache. Mina sucker punches him in the jaw, successfully knocking him out, making Mina the victor of the match as she throws up a peace sign. Kaminari and Mineta cheer along with the crowd.

"MINA ASHIDO HAS TAKEN THE WIN!!" Present Mic shouts. Aoyama is taken away on a stretcher as he grips his belly and Mina comes bouncing back into the stands.

Yaoyorozu stands from her seat and slips past your legs as she shakes her hands out. "I guess it's my turn," She says, smiling at all of you before disappearing down the hallway. Tokoyami stands from his chair as well, to go to the field silently. You're interested in how their fight will go, Momo's quirk is cool but Tokoyami has the advantage with Dark Shadow at his side.

Within minutes, both players stand on opposite sides of the field in a fighting stance, waiting for the opening mark from Midnight. You can tell Yaoyorozu is nervous about how she will fight back against Tokoyami. This is going to end badly you can tell already.

"ON YOUR MARKS! GET READY!! AND FIGHT!!"

Immediately, Tokoyami sends out Dark Shadow to attack, the beast soaring towards Yaoyorozu at an incredible pace, claws at the ready. She makes a shield in retaliation, blocking his attacks, but she gets pushed back towards the boundary line with each hit. Tokoyami continues to attack relentlessly, pushing Momo farther and farther back until the line is just at her heels. Just as she has enough time to make a bo staff to fight back, Present Mic announces that she's out of bounds. With a shocked expression and wide eyes, Yaoyorozu looks down to see her foot is, over the line, meaning she lost the match without even getting to fight back against her opponent. Yaoyorozu walks off the field with her head down.

"Poor Momo," Mina mumbles next to you. Most of the girls look upset about how quickly their friend lost the fight.

Kirishima leaves to prepare for his fight, leaving the seat to your right vacant. He's up against one of the Class 1-B students you saw earlier. You've never heard of Tetsutetsu before today, but you remember him from when Class 1-A was surrounded by the other course students wanting to start a fight.

Both students strut on the field with a determined look, one with spiky red hair, the other with messy grey. You notice as Present Mic introduces them, that their ID pictures have the exact same pose and they have similar quirks.

When Midnight starts the battle, both boys rush forward, screaming out a battle cry as they butt heads. Literally. Sparks fly as rock scratches against steel. Both boys seem evenly matched, punches and kicks are thrown, but they keep bouncing off each other only to charge in again and again. At this point, it is going to be an all-out endurance match to see who can hold out longer against the other.

You notice Uraraka standing up quietly in the first row, walking out of the stands to most likely prepare for her fight against Bakugo. You glance at the male who's on the other side of where Kirishima sat, only a small gap between you two. He is focusing on the match below, not sparing her a glance as she stumbles by. Midoriya and Ida get up as well, going to hype her up for the match.

"You ready?" You whisper, diverting your gaze back to the arena even as you speak to the male beside you. Kirishima and Tetsutetsu both land a hard blow to each other's cheek but neither waver.

"Of course I'm ready. I'm going to blow her to bits," Bakugo says, scowling, "And Shitty Hair is next."

You only hum, eyes never leaving the fight below. You realize in a way, he just complemented Kirishima by saying he's going to move on. After another minute of nonstop punches, they both knock each other out, falling to the ground at the exact same time.

"It seems we have a tie!! A tie-breaker will commence once both participants wake up!!" Midnight announces as the boys are carried away by the robots.

Bakugo stands up, stretches his arms, and walks off without another word to you or anyone else. You know he's focusing, so you don't want to bother him. When Uraraka and Bakugo walk onto the field, the crowd cheers in anticipation of the potentially lethal battle ahead. You know it's going to be absolutely brutal. Bakugo isn't the kind of person to hold back in a fight against anyone. Girl or not.

"Poor Uraraka..." Hagakure mumbles nervously. Everyone's worried about the brunette, but you. You gave her the best advice you could, she might not win, but this is the best opportunity she'll have to learn her weaknesses and grow.

You watch silently from the stands as the match begins. Uraraka charges towards Bakugo immediately only to be blasted away by his explosions. Good. The arena fills with smoke that will make it easier for her to get in a sneak attack.

You can't see what's going on now, the smoke obstructing your view of the fight, but the sound of explosions every once in a while and an occasional shout tells everyone what is going on inside.

"Ah, man! I'm missing it!" Kirishima exclaims and runs in to take his seat next to you, gripping the arms of the chair tightly. Mineta and Kaminari stop their cheering, grabbing the railing as they stare at the arena.

Suddenly, Uraraka is thrown out of the smoke, her body beaten and burned. The smoke disperses more, revealing Bakugo, who is completely unscathed. It looks like she wasn't able to get the jump on him as the others hoped.

Nonetheless, Uraraka charges forward, again and again, continuously getting thrown back by the blond boy. It's hard to watch, some of your classmates even look away to avoid watching their friend get beaten. Mina hides her face in your shoulder, gripping your arm tightly and flinching with each explosion. She couldn't stand to watch her friend getting hurt any longer.

"Stop messing with the girl! You're acting like a villain!" Someone from the crowd shouts at Bakugo. All at once, the audience bursts into boos, and curses, telling Bakugo that he isn't acting hero-like.

You stand up, forcing Mina to release you as you climb over the seats to the railing. "(L/n)-chan?! What are you doing?" Midoriya asks as you pass over him, but you ignore his question.

"Who said that?!" You shout out into the arena, "Are you a hero?! Because you sure aren't acting like one!" The whole place quiets down, all of the attention on you and some of the cameras turn in your direction, your face being projected onto the big screen.

"He hasn't done anything wrong! He's recognized his opponent's strength and isn't letting her get near him! Does this have to do with the fact that she's a girl? If it was another boy in the arena, you wouldn't think twice about it! You sexist piece of shit! She's just as capable as he is and he recognized that! So shut your fucking trap and watch the fight! She isn't done yet!" You shout, scowling at the camera, flipping it off, and turning back to your seat.

Everyone stares at you with a surprised look and Mina starts clapping and chuckling at your heated face. "Round of applause for the active feminist of the class!" She cheers jokingly. The other girls and Kirishima go along with it and clap too while chuckling.

You huff as you plop back into your seat with a frown. "You good?" Kirishima asks, lightly grabbing your bandaged arm. You nod, but a frown is still on your face. The fight continues as if nothing happened, but Uraraka fights with more confidence. After getting blown away again, she stops suddenly, saying something to Bakugo.

"What's going on? Why isn't she charging, kero?" Tsu asks, tongue poking out as she tilts her head in confusion. Everyone else looks confused as well.

"Look up," You tell them.

All at once, they notice the hoard of rocks and debris hovering above the arena in a large cluster, gasping in shock. With a battle cry, Uraraka releases the mass, letting it soar down towards her opponent like an avalanche. At the same time, she charges forward, hoping to get a hand on him while he's distracted. But, Bakugo slowly lifts his hand, facing it towards the mass with a blank expression. With a huge eruption, all of the debris hurls away along with Uraraka, the girl getting thrown to the ground violently.

Her plan didn't work, and now she has nothing left.

Having enough of the one-sided fight, Bakugo decides to charge towards her this time. Uraraka tries to get up at the sound of his approaching steps, but she crumbles to the floor in defeat and doesn't move again. Midnight steps in, stopping Bakugo from getting any closer as she kneels next to the girl, feeling her wrist.

"Uraraka is K.O.ed! Bakugo Katsuki is the winner!" Midnight announces.

Not much later, a robot arrives with a stretcher to carry Uraraka away. Bakugo silently turns around, accepting his win, and exits the arena.

- • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • - • -

Weekly Meme:

Bonus Photo:

Thanks for all of the love and support! It makes my day and encourages me to keep writing! ❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 1.1K 30
𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
136K 3.7K 27
𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 when a girl who craves academic validation forgets to take care of herself, her classmate takes it upon himself...
92.6K 2.3K 50
(Finished) (ʏ/ɴ), ᴀ ʀɪᴄʜ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴜ.ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴛᴏ ᴀɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ, sʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ-ʜᴇ...
22.9K 1.3K 23
╰┈➤ 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 ━━ ❝I have the power to control those I consider to be of lesser rank than myself; be thankful I don't feel like using it...