princess | dabi x reader

By irasellas

(Y/N) lives an ordinary life with her closest friend, Pinka. She scours the streets of Japan and works as a s... More

introduction
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24 ⭑
part 25 ⭑
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42 ⭑
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46

part 35 ⭑

17.6K 295 1.6K
By irasellas

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

My toes curled into the slit of the couch, before I was drowned in a tsunami of touch. I could no longer control myself, as my hands explored down Dabi's chest.

They slipped under the stitches of fabric, caressing his toned abs. As I shut my eyes, I felt as our tongues made love, swirling and dancing with each other. His hand grazed over mine, gripping on tightly.

Dabi controlled my fingers, using them to stroke down his lower stomach. It was hard to focus, as the warmth from his skin overwhelmed my feelings. Everything felt soft, similar to jelly, until my fingertips came across a rock.

Despite the layers of clothes, there was no denying it. Dabi's cock was hard, and nearly tearing through his pants. I blushed, as he groaned in my ear from the sensation. "(Y-Y/N).."

I tugged down the rim of his pants, exposing his stained underwear. Dried spots littered the surface of his underwear, made up of a combination of our bodily fluids.

Through his underwear, I could feel his cock twitching. The bulge in his pants was huge, causing my legs to twitch in fear. I pulled away from our passionate kiss, dripping lines of our blended saliva.

Dabi got situated once more, laying back and allowing his body to relax against the head of the couch. My chapped lips planted kisses atop his skin, leading down to his intimate parts.

My legs slid off the couch, making their way onto the floor. I followed the direction my body went in, and sat upright in-between Dabi's now spread legs.

He bit down on his lip, slightly tearing the surface of his skin. I felt down his thighs, gripping onto them with a partial amount of my strength. Dabi gathered my hair with his hand, then holding it up in a ponytail.

I pulled down the rest of Dabi's underwear, exposing his starved cock. Its veins seemed to protrude, as it twitched without command. Despite Dabi's grip on my hair, he still allowed me to move freely, obviously wanting me to take control.

Gathering spit in my palm, I then reached towards the tip of his cock. My fingers fondled with it, preparing it for later. I swirled my thumb over his sensitive areas, whilst giggling.

Dabi groaned softly, before scooting closer to me. After bringing my mouth near his cock, the first thing I noticed was the horrific smell. His personal scent and filth reeked havoc on my nostrils, I could just about taste it atop my tongue.

I ignored the repulsive smell, and began to circle my tongue over the tip of Dabi's cock. He squirmed, as my tongue stuck itself into the minor crevices.

Out of pleasure, Dabi forced my head down with his grip. The whiff emitting from his pubic hair nearly made me gag, as I felt his throbbing cock reach down my throat. "Aah.." he moaned, being muffled by the continuous pouring rain.

His cock raced against my throat, showing no mercy to my gag-reflex. The heat overwhelmed my head, as currents of my saliva flowed down the shaft of his cock. My gags and moans were muffled, as I closed my eyes.

Dabi used his grip on my hair to control my head, forcing it all the way down. My eyes began to water and sting, as he then began to tease me. "What's wrong, princess?"

He pulled my head upwards, forcing my mouth to release from his hard cock. Clouded drool seeped from the corners of my mouth, as I rapidly tried to gain back my lost breath. I was unable to wipe my saliva, causing it to slowly drip down my chin.

Instead of making conversation, Dabi and I communicated with our breaths. I stood up momentarily, before getting situated within his lap. My arms wrapped around his neck, as our hot breaths synced.

Dabi brought his arms to my thighs, then began to slide down my panties. Before I could catch my breath, a sharp feeling brewed down in my stomach, as Dabi slowly guided his cock inside of me.

My back arched slightly, as a built-up moan slipped from my lips. "D-Dabi!" I exclaimed, as his cock pushed itself through my walls.

Without compliance, my hips began to bounce. I tilted my head back, as I held Dabi's neck from afar. He relaxed his body on the couch, occasionally moaning lowly.

A burning pain lingered on my skin, as Dabi spanked my asscheeks, then grabbing them tightly with his hands. I looked out the windows in hopes of calming by body, as Dabi's cock repeatedly thrusted upwards into me.

I moaned, before he tensed his cock. The pleasure was overwhelming, each time we had sex, it only got better. Dabi groaned, as I rested my head on his shoulder, drooling small streams of saliva down my cheek.

Then, Dabi picked me up. He brought his arms under my thighs, and carried me outside. I couldn't fight back, my pussy pulsing around his cock from the ecstasy.

Dabi bent me over the railing, flaunting my naked body to the world. My body flinched, reacting to the stinging impact of his spanks.

Trying to go back inside, I whined. "No! They're all going to see."

However, Dabi didn't listen to my wishes. He forced my body over the edge, allowing the pouring rain to drench my hair. It was the only thing poking out from the canopy, as my neck down was dry. I hung my head low in hopes of disguising my face.

Once again, it started off slow, as Dabi guided his cock through my pussy. His slow, yet deep thrusts nearly drove me to an orgasm, as I moaned softly with each touch.

"Let them hear you. I want the neighbors to know you're only mine." he teased, before yanking up my head.

I closed my eyes, whilst trying to wipe the pouring rain which was fogging my vision. As Dabi's thrusts grew faster, so did a hot feeling inside of my stomach. I held it in, not wanting our fun to end yet.

I buckled my hips with Dabi's, craving more of his cock. "M-More.." I pleaded, trying to hold in my forming orgasm.

My knees began to crumble, as I could barely balance myself atop the rail. Dabi's cock pounded against my pussy, churning and propelling through my insides.

I couldn't hold back my loud moans, which echoed throughout the apartment complex. Dabi groaned aloud, before his cock throbbed and grew larger.

With all of the burning spanks, and intense pleasure, my body could no longer take it. Despite the pouring rain which had been soaking my hair, my forehead still felt hot.

Dabi noticed my face, and slowed his thrusts down, eventually stopping entirely. My body jittered, unhappy with his suddenness. "You asshole! Why did you stop?"

He leaned over my body, pressing his sweaty skin against mine. "It's rude to finish without permission." he teased, before starting his slow thrusts once more.

His stop had ruined my momentum, causing me to hit my hips back against his, in hopes of regaining it. Dabi continued to edge my body, getting its hopes up, then plummeting those hopes into the ground.

Dabi's fingers reached down to my burning clit, fondling with it and occasionally squeezing it. Any moment now, I felt like I was going to pee.

His thrusts lasted longer than the other times, giving me a feeling that this was it. Dabi began to speed up, our mixing fluids making music together. He pounded my pussy with his bulging cock, groaning loudly into my ear.

The hot feeling which I loved came back, as I felt an orgasm travel to the seal of my lips. "D-Don't stop!" I moaned, pulsing my walls around him.

Dabi's hips began to slow, as we finished in sync. My body nearly collapsed upon the railing, but his stayed strong.

Hot ounces of Dabi's semen pumped inside of me, as my mix of pee and fluid combined with his sperm. My moans began to fade, as Dabi's cock pulled out of my pussy. His hot semen drained out, streaming down my sweaty thighs.

He caressed his hands over my twitching ass, spanking and grabbing it softly. "Good girl." he teased, whispering into my ear with his hot breath.

Dabi carried my limp body back inside, before resting it atop the couch. He brushed my hair out of my face, and planted a kiss on my head before turning to the bedroom and gathering the supplies needed for my piercings.

"Ready?"

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; i have no words

artwork by: samarasofiii on DeviantArt

words: 1459

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 23.7K 69
"The sky is so tragically beautiful. A graveyard of stars." When a pro-hero passes out across the street from her bar in the middle of a spring storm...
38.3K 1K 21
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃.❞ ╳╳╳╳ ʬʬ𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 ᜰ 𝑱𝑼𝑴𝑷 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑻 ᜰ ↳𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋...
788K 20.3K 94
(Y/N) lives a special life, attending U.A in hopes of one day becoming a pro hero. One day, the number three hero stops by, and your home-room teach...
440K 12.8K 34
It was my summer vacation before my third year at UA high. I hadn't planned for anything overwhelmingly interesting to happen, but, when you decide o...