Animals (Alucard Love Story)

Per So_Kawaii_Tya

Alisis Alexandra, or Alice is what Seras likes to call her, was your ordinary nurse working for one of the ho... Més

A Callout
Meeting The New Crew
The First Mission
An Assassin Part 1
An Assassin Part 2
The Woman Who Fell In Love With Alucard
Father Anderson
The Funeral Part 1
The Funeral Part 2
The Funeral Part 3
Attack on Hellsing Part 1
Attack on Hellsing Part 2
The Reunion; The Battle To Save London Part 1
Metamorphosis; The Battle To Save London Part 2
Betrayal; The Battle To Save London Part 3
A Vampires Lullaby; The Battle To Save London Part 4
Disappear; The Battle To Save London Part 5
Final Battle; My Little Animal
Disclaimer And More

A Shallow Memory

4.3K 109 24
Per So_Kawaii_Tya

     "You shall die where you lay, Dracula!" A man said while holding a wooden stake above the beaten up Alucard's heart.

   "Do as you please." Alucard struggled to say.

   The man pierced his heart with the wooden stake. With his vision fading he turns his head to the left and sees a young beautiful woman. Her pale skin and long hair reminded him of someone. She had sorrow in her eyes.

    "Is she crying? My..name? Why does she care for me so much? What does a human like her have feelings for a monster like me?" He thought to himself.

    "ALUUUCARRD!!" Her screams echoed.

    Alucard opened his eyes to see Alisis' empty side of the bed. He raised himself and touched the bridge of his nose.

    "I never thought sleeping in a human bed felt so welcoming." He smiled, got up from the bed and walked out of the room.

    I was standing outside with three bouquets of flowers, each bouquet was different. Roses represented mother's personality, beautiful yet can be so hurtful. White lilies represented Claire's purity and early age. Orihimes represented Louie's personality,a gentleman, so brave and elegant. And I couldn't forget my hateful sister, she has done bad things but she's still my family. She has one flower.

    Alucard came down from the hotel at the same time as the carpool arrived. I sensed his presence and wiped my eyes as fast as I could. He walked closer to me and looked at my bouquets, he could tell I was crying.

   "Are you off to see your family's tombstones?" He asked.

   "I am." I said as I clutched my bouquets against my breast.

   "Shall I come with you?"

   "If you'd like, I don't mind. I need a little company."

   He wiped a tear from my hot cheek then opened the car door. I got in, he followed, it was silent on the way to the cemetery.

   I broke the silence, "How'd you sleep?"

   "I slept very well."

   "Did you have any nice dreams?" I asked.

   His answer was slow, "I did not dream of anything."

   I wasn't surprised. "Well I had a dream. It seemed like a nightmare. I saw you lying on the cold ground, a man was hovering over you with a wooden stake. The man screamed, Dracula."

   This caught Alucard's attention.

   "I was screaming..your name. I was unable to do anything,  I just sat there while the man stabbed you in the heart, I cried over your corpse. It had to be a dream, I had to wake up from it, I don't know what I'd do if I saw you die in front of my eyes. So I woke up and was relieved to see you sleeping soundly. That dream made me think about going to my family's tombstones and pay my respects."

   So that woman was..her?

   He smiled, "I am glad you feel that way."

   I hugged him, he turned his head; we made it to the cemetery. It was a cold silent hell. Walking on the grass would give you chills just from it's atmosphere. I didn't care, I came to handle business. I saw the tombstones of my mother Marilyn Alexandra, my sister Alisa Alexandra,  my niece Claire, and...Louie.

    "I didn't think they'd have their tombstones already in the Cemetery." I said as I put the roses on my mother's grave. Alucard stood back as I was putting the flowers on other graves.

   I put the white lilies on Claire's grave. "I was the one that had to put you asleep. You were going through pain, you weren't even seven years old yet. Your mother was so selfish and didn't think of your health. But I hope you're in a beautiful place, better than this world."

   I went to Louie's grave and pu his orihimes on it. "I am sorry, I couldn't return the feelings you felt for me. You always cared for me and I didn't notice until you died. Forgive my rudeness towards your heart."

   The last grave was my sister's. I dust grass off of her name. "My dear sister..I am sorry that you felt so angry towards me. I just hope you know that it isn't my fault, mother and father didn't protect you like you wanted. I didn't mean to hog all the love from you. Please find your way to forgiving me." My last words to her as I placed a daisy on her grave. Maybe God's sun will shine down on her as she will forgive herself and her family.

   Alucard came behind me and wrapped his arms around me. "Why do you tell them to forgive you, when they cannot hear you?"

   "I ask for their forgiveness because..." I turned to him. "One day this world's going to end, and when it's time to pass judgment they'd forgive me for things I've done."

   When the world ends? "You are an intriguing woman." He said.

    We were about to leave back to the hotel until we saw an old man putting blue flowers on Claire's grave. "It's hard to see a young life wither away." He said to us.

   "Who is that man?" Alucard asked.

   "Are you, Alisis, the one who shortened this girl's life?" He asked.

   "I am."

   He smiled. "I am sure it was for a great cause. Everyone could see what she was becoming." He raised from her grave.

   "Who are you, good sir?" I asked.

   "Oh, come now. You're telling me you don't remember your own Uncle! I guess it's been a while hasn't it? You were twelve since you departed from me."

   "Refresh my memory, if you will?" I requested.

    "It's me, your Uncle Heinz. You lived with me in London for almost all your life. Your mother's grandmother worked with Van Hellsing and so we worked for them as well."

   Alucard's eyes widened. Van Hellsing?! "Are you the famous scientist,  Dr. Stephen Heinz? How are you still living?" Alucard said with unbelievable eyes.

   "Ahh, you must be 'Alucard'? Honestly I thought you wouldn't make it this far. I guess the injections we gave you are working excellently. Oh..ho, ho, ho!" He said joyfully. "Honestly I think I could expire any day now. Ha, ha, haa!!" He said scratching his cheek.

   "Why are you so joyful about becoming deceased?" Alucard wondered.

   "These sack of fossils have been ready to become one with the dust for many years now. It's been pass my time to leave. But I am no vampire, promise, I was just extremely healthy." He pulled out an apple, "I still am!" He took a bite out of the apple.

   "Why are you here...'Uncle Heinz'?" I asked.

   "I had a feeling you were going to come and visit your family's tombstones. So I came to tell you what your father wanted asked of me."

   "My father?"

   "Yes! Your father gave me a message to you once he would expire."

   "Go on." I said anxiously.

   "He knew one day that he'd be assassinated by either someone from the laboratory or his family. In this case he is right about the family. So I would like it if you would come back to London with me." He requested.

   Alucard step in front of me, "I'm afraid she can't do..."

   "It's alright. I want to hear what he has to say." I interrupted him. "I will take you up on that offer."

   "Great! We'll depart in one hour!" He started to walk away and put a pipe in his mouth then he stopped. "At my manor, you'll find out everything your father has to say. You as well Alucard." He walked away into the mist.

   "Me?" Alucard said pointing to himself.

  "Well let's get going." I said pulling on his arm trying to guide him to the car.

   We were heading back to the hotel. "So is my uncle an old friend of yours?" I asked.

   "I wouldn't say friend but he did give me blood and would tend to my aid." He responded.

   "Oh! He seemed confident in what he's going to tell us back in London." I said biting my thumb. "I'm actually a bit afraid of what he has to say."

   "Sir Integra!!!" Seras yelled running to her carpool. "Have you seen master and Alice? I couldn't find them anywhere." She whined.

   "They went to Alisis' family at their cemetery to pay their respects." She explained.

   "Oh, really?" Seras said crossing her arms. "Master really has become attached to her." She started holding her cheeks and swaying her body.

   "Quite. His feelings just better not get in the way of his work. Now get in we have a plane to catch." She said holding the door open.

   "Yes ma'am!" She said blushing about Alisis' relationship with her master.

    Alucard was on the phone with Integra. "Her uncle appeared at the cemetery, if i recall his name was Stephen Heinz."

   "THAT OLD BASTARDS STILL ALIVE?!?" She blew his ear off.

   "It appears so."

   "What does he want?" She asked.

  "He said he had a message for her from her father. A message if he were to ever be killed."

  "The message?" She demanded.

   "He didn't say. This is why I am asking you for permission to go with him."

   "Sure, why not? Do come back in one piece." She demanded him.

   "Yes...master." He was about to hang up until Seras grabbed the phone from Integra.

   "HIIIII!! MASTEEEEEEEEER!! ALIIIIIICE!!" She yelled at us.

   Alucard was silent for a moment before answering. "....Policewoman."

   "Hi, Seras!" I said hogging the phone from him. "We have to get going, enjoy your flight home!"

   "You too..and master! Goodbye!" She said before leaving.

   "Good bye Alucard, Alisis." Integra said before hanging up.

    We made it to Uncle's plane. He was waiting outside of the plane with his hands in his trench coat pockets and his pipe in his mouth.

   "I thought you might would have ditched me. Hahahahaa!" He said laughing while coughing.

   "Your 'message' was interesting. I had to listen to it." I said.

   "As of I." Alucard added.

   "Right, right! Shall we?" He gestured for us to get on the plane.

   The plane was big and white every where. But it was a beauty, it kind of brought back memories as a child. Heinz sat across from Alucard and I. A woman brought Alucard and Heinz a drink. She gave me a jealous look but I ignored her ignorance.

   "So are you going to tell us old man?" I asked harshly.

   "This is how you treat your poor Uncle?" He said.

   I crossed my leg and my arms.

   "Oh, lighten up, Alisis dear. It was a joke. Honestly you 19th century children doesn't get humor."

   "Really?" I said sarcastically.

   "Well when the plane ride is over and we've reached the laboratory, you will have all of your answers." He said smoking his pipe.

   We made it to London, it felt like such a long trip but it wasn't that long. A limo escorted us to Heinzs' lab, which looked creepy. I was surprised at how big his mansion was, he actually had good taste. A maid of his came from the inside and bowed.

   "Welcome back, sir Heinz." She said.

   "Yes thank you." He said as he smacked her butt.

   "Pervert." I whispered.

   Another maid was standing by the basement, it seemed. "I hope your family is still in good shape, sir."

   He smiled, "Yes they are quite fine. I'm sure you remember my niece, Alisis."

   "Hello, there." I said with an awkward wave.

   "I do sir. Your laboratory is ready." She said as she bowed and looked at Alucard.

   He looked at her with annoyance. We walked downstairs and was welcomed with a huge laboratory with experiments every where.

   "Hey, Heinz?" I said scratching my cheek.

   "Yes dear?" He answered.

   "You're not testing on any animals by chance are you?" I asked.

   "You yourself should know that I don't test on animals." He said seriously then grabbed my shoulders. "There just so adorable how could I do such horrific test on them?" He shook me.

   "Yep, there's no doubt about it, you are my uncle." I said with a side smile.

   "What are you testing on Heinz?" Alucard asked hoping he wouldn't say humans.

   He smiled at Alucard. "Well roaches of course."

   Alucard and I were disgusted. "That's gross." I said covering my mouth.

   Alucard seemed relieved. "I would like to hear this message Alisis' father has for her."

   "Aww yes, of course!" He said as he rumbled through some of his things. "Aw, here it is!" He held out a glass tube full of purple potion.

   It smelled horrible I held my nose. "What is that? It smells disgusting!"

   "It's an antidote." He said.

   "Is that what I think it is?" Alucard looked puzzled.

   "Alucard? Do you know what that is?" I asked.

   "Your uncle did work beside Van Hellsing. He and Heinz were trying to create an antidote that would bring forgotten memories back." He explained.

   "To add on, Alisis I know you saw what your sister, Claire, and Louie became. You..just happen..to be the same thing."

   Not a word came from my mouth, not smile, not a frown, but a puzzled look appeared. I couldn't believe my ears, how could I? Be..a vampire?

   "I don't understand. Alucard is able to drink my blood. I am able to eat human food. I don't burn in sunlight..." I then felt my necklace.

   Heinz looked at my necklace and tried to touch it but it burned his fingers. "I see Alucard gave you the necklace I created just for you."

   "Yes, I had to see if the necklace could reverse her molecules." Alucard explained.

   "What the hell are you talking about? Alucard what is this necklace?"

   "Your father was also a vampire." Heinz explained. "He married your mother who was a human and had your sister and you. Your sister received your father's molecules and you did as well but...if his molecules remained, you would've died. You have more white blood cells, they could not handle his DNA. Your body was trying to fight off the intoxicated blood cells. Your mother and father asked of me to create a potion that would reverse your father's blood. I was able to do it bt the potion was only temporary. I had no clue that the potion would wear off in your adulthood."

   "Am I going to die?" I asked.

   "Your red blood cells should have a larger amount than your white cells. Since the potion wore off that means that you are metamorphosizing back into your original self."

    "So I was a vampire at birth, but switched into a human? Now that I'm older...I am becoming a vampire." I analyzed.

   "You are correct."

   "Explain the necklace. When I was fighting my niece it turned into a rosario blade. My skin started to change colors, my eyes were red, I was glowing and became stronger...faster!"

   "The necklace was made by Alucard and I. He doesn't like to talk about his original fledgling, but that necklace did once belong to her."

   I looked at Alucard. He looked the other way.

   "It is true. I used her blood, my blood, and Heinzs' science to make it. You see inside of the pearls are little pinches of blood that are connected to feed the wielder. Of course the wielder will be revealed as a vampire or is a vampire. I tested the necklace to see if my intentions of you were correct." He said to me.

   "Alisis, you are a reincarnation of Mina Harker. That is what your father wanted me to tell you once he was dead." Heinz said.

   "What that I'm a reincarnation of her? Who is she anyways? Why would you choose me to be her reincarnation? Is she eating my flesh away?" I demanded an answer.

   "Mina Harker, was a girl that Alucard forced to drink his blood. As a result she became a vampire." Heinz exclaimed as he opened this huge coffin that appeared out of no where.

    It showed a dead corpse that was decayed. Is this her?  I walked backwards into Alucard. He tried to help me stand but I smacked his hands away.

   "I chose you because you are different than other woman. Your pheromones were astonishing, out of this world. Your blood was rich and one of the most rare to find. There's only one in a million of you out there. I was lucky to find you here in London." Alucard said.

   "So..what am I to you? Another fledgling?" I asked madly at him.

  "You are my lover." He said as he tried to embrace my face, I snatched away from him.

   "I believe you're looking for Mina Harker. Not me." I started to walk away from the situation. "And to think, I actually felt like I could've loved you." And with that I left.

   Heinz trked to lighten the situation. He pat Alucard's back. "Don't touch me." He pierced his eyes at him.

   "I believe she has the wrong idea of what a fledgling is. Well I hope everything will work out between you two. I didn't know you were intimate with each other. Just make sure you give her this she'll remember herself and understand your choices."

   He looked at the potion then walked away. Heinz was surprised. "Aww he'll come around." He said as he continued his research.

   "Are you leaving early Ms. Alexandra?" One of uncle's maids said.

   "Yes, I am sorry but I have business to attend. Good bye for now." I gave a fake smile then rushed to get in the car.

   Alucard made it to the car because I was about to leave him. We were quiet the whole ride. I didn't look at him at all, I just stared out of my window with my arms folded. We made it to the Hellsing organization, I just headed to my room.

   Seras stopped me. "Alice! Hi!" She opened her arms for a hug.

   "Hello, Seras. I'm not really in the mood." I said as I walked passed her.

   "Huh? Master! Uh..oh." He walked passed her too. He doesn't look happy, neither does Alice. What happened?

   Seras walked with me to my room, there was utter silence. I stopped in front of my door and held the knob. "Seras?"

   "Yea?"

   "I would like to be alone tonight." I requested for her to not come in.

   "Of course." She said as she walked away.

   I entered the room, closed the door behind myself, and walked to my bed. I slammed my body onto the bed and my face in the pillow. Tears were soaking my pillow, sad sobbing was flowing from my hollowed shouts into the pillows. Who am I to you? I don't want to be Mina Harker!

   "I don't! I don't!! I DON'T!!!" I screamed and punched a hole into the wall. Pulling my anger out on the pillow and bed.

   Seras stood outside of my door, her heart was heavy, a lump in her throat. Her hand over her chest, "Poor Alice..." Tears fell from her eyes.

    Alucard went to Integra's office for his next mission. Integra was standing with her back turned away from Alucard. She had her hands behind her back while staring out of her window.

   "Are you ready for your next mission?" She asked.

   He bowed, "Yes ma'am."

   "Great. Your next mission is find Rip Van Winkle. She's one of the top Millineum forces, she's taken over a british ship and turned every person on that ship into ghouls. Her ghouls have taken over the ship."

   "Your order's my master. Do you wish for them to be crushed?" He said as he crushed his hands into a fist.

   "Kill everyone on that ship. There's no saving them, they're already dead. You may leave." Alucard was already gone once he got his orders. Integra put a cigar in her mouth and Walter lit it for her.

   "He's in quite a killing mood." Walter said.

   "I know." She had a phone call. She answered. "Hello?.....What?!?" Her calm face turned into a very shocked one.

   Seras was in my room, as usual, she was comforting me. I kept crying, my shattered heart, my broken feelings. They were killing me slowly. Seras kept quiet and kept rubbing my back. The phone rung. Seras answered it.

   "Yes, Walter, what is it?...You can't be serious?! How?" She held the phone against her chest. "Alice."

   I raised up.

   "It's your uncle..."

  "What?!" I said.

    Seras ran us to Uncle Heinz mansion. I ran to the place I thought he'd always be, his basement or laboratory. We stopped dead in our tracks and saw the body of Mina Harker and her coffin gone. I didn't care, it actually gave me relief,  I was more worried about my uncle. He was laying on a broken table, shot wounds and blood covered his body.

   "Uncle!!" I said as I raised his body.

   He put his hand against my cheek. "Z..Z..Zor..an..of..the..millineum.." He didn't finish what he was saying, he died in my arms. Just like everyone else did.

   Seras grabbed his hand and bit it. All of his memories were flowing through her. "I saw a large woman, holding a scythe. She's smiling as her ghouls take a coffin with a corpse in it away. Your uncle did not fight them. He told them they weren't going to be able to do anything with the body. The woman frowned and slashed his chest. She left her ghouls to finisn him off. He died with a smile on his face and said your name."

    "Who was the woman that did it?" I asked.

   "She's part of the millineum." Seras dropped his hand and stood up. "Those fuckers! Who do they think they're MESSING WITH?!?"

   I stood up. "Too much is happening in my life, and I don't need any organization fuck necks to ruin IT MORE!!!" I walked away with Seras by my side.

   Uncle I will avenge you. This means war!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.6K 55 5
I wanted to say a special thank you to @Michi Tala, for helping me so much. I also wanted to thank Michi Tala @wulfwuman for helping me and also help...
61.9K 1K 24
Serving Hellsing Organisation was the only thing Frida could remember when talking about her childhood. Throughout her life, she would hunt down ghou...
5.9K 277 9
Vampires exist. It is the duty of Hellsing, an organization sponsored by the British government, to hide that frightening fact and protect the blissf...
1K 14 10
Sera's Victoria has been the maid of the famous count Dracula ever since he turned her into a fledging vampire. Her life had been at risk, and once h...