๐˜ฝ๐™๐™ ๐ผ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐™๐™๐™‰

Por rDec123

๐Ÿ”ž ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐Ÿ”ž One of those saga of two strangers turning into fuck-buddies slowly... Mรกs

It's Been a While!
๊ธˆ์ง€๋œ ( Dโ‚แตฃโ‚– โ‚˜โ‚’dโ‚‘ )
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 01 โšฃ ๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 02 - โšฃ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜–๐˜ถ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 03 - โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 04 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 05 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 06 โšฃ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 07 โšฃ ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 08 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 09 โšฃ ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 10 โšฃ ๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 10.5 โšฃ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 12 - โšฃ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 13 - โšฃ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต "๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ"
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 14 โšฃ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 15 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ค๐˜ฆ-๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 16 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ & ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 17 โšฃ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜™๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 18 - โšฃ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 19 โšฃ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜‘๐˜ฐ๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 19.5 โšฃ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 20 - โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜บ ๐˜‰๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 21 โšฃ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 22 โšฃ ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 23 โšฃ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 24 โšฃ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 25 - โšฃ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 01
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™™๐™š 02

๐™‹๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™š 11 โšฃ ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด

945 72 23
Por rDec123

Jungkook's forearms were wrapped in rubber gloves, expression deadpanned in some sort of meditation, scraping the porcelain dishes clean with a sponge within the bubbling sink.

DING! DONG!

Jungkook stripped the wet gloves with his teeth, walking towards the foyer, silent and sturdy, peeping through the peephole. Immediately, he spotted Yuna's forehead, he almost snorted at the sight, he could start belittling her— until he remembered why she would be here.

"Wait for a minute." Jungkook pardoned himself with a boisterous volume through the door, he was about to head to his closet and get dressed, since he was half-nude. Jungkook just exited the shower before he washed the dishes, since he lived alone, for now, his bare physique was only covered in a pair of Calvin Klein boxers and an overall white apron.

But, then again. He could make this work. Jungkook smirked, up to no good.

Jungkook decided to remain naked, then he unlocked the door, lugging it widely to find Yuna smiling from ear to ear. She was struggling to keep her posture unfazed, thanks to her friend's informal and obscene and totally-not-sexy attire.

Jungkook peered over her shoulder, clearly catching the more bright between the two, and caught Kim Taehyungie-ssi. It took Taehyung a few good seconds to turn around, and ogle Jungkook's appearance profoundly by the doorway.

Damn, for the first time, Taehyung's dressed in something elegant. A grayish suit, all the buttons to his jacket freed, exposing his tucked-in silken dress shirt. The cuff to his sleeves was somehow oversized, becoming his paws, instead. He didn't seem the type to give his suit much custody, wrinkling it fecklessly.

God, he looked so cute.

— what a funny irony. Jungkook thought so because he was the under-dressed one right about now, not Taehyung and his tee shirts and sneakers.

"I'll have to excuse myself." Yuna bowed gracefully, then backed a few steps before she reeled away into the elevator. She did a good job acting as if she was a hypnotized robot, Jungkook had to give her a gold star. Otherwise, this whole game he and Yuna had created wouldn't have existed.

Taehyung's facial expression was exasperated in some sort of way. He then faced Jungkook, examining him from head to toe, manifesting what just occurred.

And his expression was worth almost everything!

Jungkook felt like he was made to crumple Taehyung, with him standing there so stiffly like a statue— if his physiognomy and built were to be counted, too. As that was the layout Jungkook had chosen.

"You're always the one going to places." Jungkook cocked his hip out, the side of his body slanted against the door frame, arms folded to his chest.

The thew to his shirtless biceps palpitated so arduously when he did so, throbbing as if they were two chunks of meat big enough to each have their own girlfriends. He got boobs, too, bigger than any woman Taehyung had ever encountered.

Taehyung's jaw fell. "First of all," Taehyung licked his lips, then emotionally snapped. "What did you do to that poor woman? All of the people who worked for you are stupidly suspicious. Is she brainwashed? And second of all—" Winsomely, Taehyung's hands were swaying in the air, whirling his palms as if to demonstrate his point which was connected to his articulation. "Are you an American Psychopath? Like, the movie?"

"So, am I going to be murdered?" Taehyung placed a palm against his chest.

It might sound a bit creepy, but, Jungkook can't help analyzing Taehyung's body language. He saw a brittle boy, timid and hesitant. They knew nothing of each other, nothing further at least. They had no connection other than coition, so making a nervous-wreck out of him became the only purpose to this, as Jungkook only acknowledged that the lad possessed more pride than himself.

Saying such a thing, Jungkook really, really needed to break Taehyung's rationality mindset into bits and pieces.

Though, he did promise himself to make Taehyung forget who he is, and where he is once he leaves this penthouse.

"Hm, sure. Might be murdered, maybe not that way." Jungkook shrugged.

"To be clear, though, you have to get the joke because my description is very accurate. I am funny," Taehyung sounded wholeheartedly persistent.

"Yes, I understand what you mean. You coming inside or what? It's freezing out here." Jungkook scooted aside for Taehyung to cross the threshold, however, Taehyung hesitated, appearing rather appalled by what Jungkook said.

"Mr. Jeon, there is a heater right below that very casement and it is just a corridor." He freaked out over the luxury of his brother's domain. Yeah, that made a tad bit of sense.

This whole reaction seemed inane to Jungkook, leading him to roll his eyes. "Yeah? We can't stay out here...unless you enjoy being a cam-boy for our precious security guard." Jungkook sneered, speculating Taehyung's reluctance at every angle viable.

"N-No, I'm just— I-I'll come inside." He gave up. Shit...

They were both aware Jungkook was joking, yet Taehyung still capered, playing along with his impeccable acting skill as much as Jungkook. They clashed well, which was the main reason why they became each other's switches, off and on when required. Fickle and nothing permanent, nothing pensive.

Stammering Taehyung was the most pleasing Taehyung to ever reside.

— mission accomplished. Everything will always go Jungkook's way.

Meandering inside, Taehyung coed in astonishment at the interior design, merely a common eloquence anybody would eloquent.

"Welcome to my humble home. It's not much, so get used to it, I guess." Jungkook said as Taehyung respectfully kicked off his pair of Clark shoes.

Taehyung presumed Jungkook was jesting about, and that pissed him off a little. A man with that much money should never joke about poverty, because he's nowhere near poverty.

Although it wasn't so serious since Taehyung once wagered Jungkook to joke about a random woman with big breasts on being a pornography actress. Jungkook merely seemed like an asshole right now and right here due to Taehyung's personal financial issues.

Even so, Taehyung can forgive Jungkook. Because, even with all this, the architecture, furniture, and embellishment, and ornamented chandeliers on the ceiling in every turn, altogether, Taehyung couldn't concentrate on it due to how distracting Jungkook's attire resembled.

From behind, his voluptuous back was in full display, flexing the robustness of his rhomboid muscles. It did not help that his small waist had strings strapped around from his apron, broader cultivated shoulders, and— thighs. Holy shit, those fibrous thighs, they were so thick that Taehyung almost felt sorry for Jungkook having to carry that much weight every day.

Perhaps his nice ass was formed entirely out of muscles, too.

Taehyung swallowed a lump down his throat hard. Beginning to feel terrified for his life. Who wouldn't be? How powerful would his thrusts be? Even though Taehyung already stamped on being the submissive in the relationship, now he sort of regretted his decision.

"You can explore my trophies upstairs, Taehyung. I worked harder on that." Jungkook spoke, an attitude more arrogant than a narcissist itself.

Taehyung jolted, gazing into his eyes once Jungkook turned his head over his shoulder. Jungkook can feel his ogle burning through his back and ass like a forest fire, conceding the inaudible behavior from Taehyung better than a mind-reader. How? No one knows. Possibly telepathy.

"Yeah, I would love to have a tour of your trophies, Jungkook." Taehyung lied to the bottom of his fat ass, eyes averting elsewhere, ashamed. Why won't he just put fucking clothes on? What's his problem? Unless he did it all on purpose. Fuck, Taehyung's wood might start to emboss, everything was heating in his system.

"Oh yeah? Even though it has nothing to do with my muscles?" Jungkook fully turned his body around, approaching Taehyung moderately with a smirk plastered on his handsome fucking face.

"Yeah, I'm interested in your life. Where are they?" Taehyung had his hands on his hips, furrowing one eyebrow at him. Every sentence in their strange, little conversation was a god damn pretext, and entirely fabricating a trivial joke which none of them laughed at. As they might not be, in all likelihood, at all humans.

Why were they fibbing all the damn time? To meander their truthful purposes, to test each other and have fun with the processes only to regret everything after the results.

Of course, none of them will take the steering wheel— after all, "they're arrogant fuckers with their heads held up high and mighty." It's all about winning and winning, no one loses here.

"In my bedroom." Out of the blue, Jungkook's voice sunk deeper than the depthless ocean itself. He stood in front of Taehyung, they were currently face-to-face, eye-to-eye, man-to-man.

Seeing him up close, the pack of butterflies in Taehyung's tummy began fluttering as if he had snorted a line of cocaine. He felt a sudden thrill rushing through every ounce of his limbs. Like a giddy teenager, a teenager about to get dicked down by a CEO.

Jungkook's duty in this relationship was to seduce and entice the atmosphere, and Taehyung's duty was to always take the initiation or travel to great lengths for Jungkook's cheese on the trap. Whenever their libidos activated, it would always be worth it.

So, Taehyung urged his eyes to challenge the other, smirking like the sassy bitch he was, hands folded behind his back as if Jungkook had his hands tied. This gesture was somehow seen as Taehyung's confidential trademark, whenever he felt challenged or compelled, especially by Jungkook, only Jungkook.

"Is it up there?" He pointed towards the loft with the tilt of his chin. Jungkook languidly nodded, chuckling to ease the flickering light spiraling about within Taehyung's irises.

Out of nowhere, Taehyung steered himself, grabbing Jungkook's wrist, and dragged the hefty man with him across the penthouse, towards the spiral staircase, climbing up with hasty steps as they did so. Jungkook's heed was preoccupied with the way Taehyung's plump, lumpy ass motioned from behind, right at Jungkook's eye-level.

Without a single question, always dubiously seeming to know where to go in Jungkook's lane, Taehyung trespassed into the master bedroom, avoiding everything else inside or those 'trophies' Jungkook mooted about. Then, Taehyung yanked Jungkook's arm as harshly as he could, to throw his whole weight onto the mattress.

With a brief creak, Jungkook landed on his back, knees bending by the edge of the bed.

Astonished by the sudden stunt, Jungkook supported his torso with his elbows, lifting his head to assess the way Taehyung began to crawl up after him on all four. Into his spread thighs on a tiger marching at its prey, Jungkook can somehow imagine a tail coiling, what childish metaphorical imagery.

Jungkook couldn't really assess his expression all too well, as he had his face descending.

Taehyung hurled one leg over Jungkook, his thighs now straddling Jungkook's stomach, then he plopped his ass down onto the Jungkook's pelvis, awakening his boner.

Jungkook remained quiet.

Taehyung leaned forward, his spine arching in the process, curving his ass out as he slammed both his hands on each side of Jungkook's face. Now, he was above Jungkook, their glares blazing into one another.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Taehyung inquired in a breathy tone, ass grinding against the bulge of Jungkook's boner poking at his clothed entrance.

"She's not here." Jungkook implied, clenching his jaw to bear the urge to fuck this man senseless.

How dare he? The audacity to be so feisty? Throwing him onto the bed just like that, leering at him with such fervent eyes. Why did Taehyung have to concern her in this intercourse? This had nothing to do with Lisa, this had nothing to do with his lover, his beloved, dearest sweetheart.

She went back to her dormitory, Lisa merely slept overnight when she could enough to have a closet of her own in Jungkook's penthouse; unavailable due to a very crucial thesis she's out to perform. Lisa was his girlfriend, obviously, someone Jungkook loved from the bottom of his heart, and Taehyung was solely a fuck-toy. Taehyung had no right mentioning her right now when they acquired to fundamentally exclude her.

Fucking and loving are two separate things.

Jungkook felt angry on her behalf (remorse and guilt, mostly). However, he loved fucking loved Taehyung's so much, so much that he had hoped this intercourse would misfire, yet both of them doubt it would, no matter what they had to do to retain themselves. They needed each other, for now, for as long as they can handle it. Once they grow tired they will stop it.

So, don't foil the fucking mood, Kim Taehyung.

"And? Where is she?" Taehyung was persistently continuing, smug and fully aware it will get on Jungkook's nerves. Otherwise, he would've said a damn thing about Lisa, and that was Jungkook's last straw, the beast in him snapped.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

⇛ 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 ⇚

Phase 11: The Mistake.

In which Jungkook and Taehyung's relationship is so perfect they don't need to communicate with words. It's easy to form a relationship with pure chemistry than it is with hard work and determination.

That would be their first mistake in the mere future, lacking verbal communication can cause a one-sided accusation, with no confirmation whatsoever.

For now, nothing seems out of the ordinary. Here, we see that they both know they're very imperfect people, but are very perfect for each other.

So the main question would be— wouldn't it be plausible for Jungkook to break up with Lisa and be with Taehyung instead? No.

As much as Taehyung eases Jungkook, Jungkook loves Lisa more than anything, even himself— how insecure he feels about being unable to satisfy her.

He gets angry over Taehyung's little quip, at first, it was fun and games with them quipping around like assholes until Taehyung mentioned Lisa.

Why? Because Lisa has nothing to do with Jungkook disappointing her behind her back. Has Jungkook ever told Taehyung about Lisa? How much he loves her? Yes.

So much so as if he's endeavoring to make it clear that his heart belongs to her. Hearing Taehyung asked "Where is your girlfriend?" is like he's reminding Jungkook that Jungkook has someone to lose.

It makes Jungkook hates himself, moreover, hates Taehyung, because they're each other after all.

They are each other's punching bags.

⇛ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐃𝐓 ⇚

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

Look. At. Size. Difference!

Hey guys, sorry for the late update lmaooo. I couldn't write— much less edit, cuz I'm suffering social anxiety. I'm going through a confusing phase, after all I'm 17...

:/ life's confusing, people kept contradicting me and the way I think. I wouldn't know what's real or what's fake, cuz I'm kinda built from a very autistic mindset lowkey. But I'm not autistic.

I just had an argument with my sister, and it's becoming a very normal thing, we kept arguing over and over again about the same old shit and I'm starting to think it's my fault—

Ah...why am I telling you all this?

Sorry I just needed to someone to vent to. I'm rly frustrated as all heehee

This whole thing is rly eating me up. I was an extrovert, used to be, but after meeting so many wrong ppl in life I rly rly can't help but wish I was locked up in a mental asylum, locked away from ever seeing ppl again.

I can't satisfy anyone and I'm tired trying to be someone for somebody. I'd rather be dead. :(

That's why I feel personally connected to BIF. Taekook's relationship sounds like a dream, an escape, smth I wish I had but I know's unhealthy, cuz I need it. Kinda like drugs.

Anyways I published a new story UwU UwU since u guys asked me to.

It's about Taekook being cute babies mutual pinning for each other, but it's also very very sad and emotional 🥺 so get ready for hurt and comfort

https://www.wattpad.com/story/279233375

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

900 48 11
--He's a sin she's willing to commit and confess to God to seek forgiveness so that she can sin again freshly... But the moment she sees him an unkno...
726K 20.5K 48
"I want you stripped on all fours with that pretty little ass in the air for me. Then..." he laughed darkly. "T-then what," you whispered. "I'm going...
5K 219 22
switch enemies to lovers just a taekook story in which Jungkook and tae are enemies but one particular day ends up with them both fucking. what hap...
1.7K 101 27
Y/n is a typical carefree 21 year old who's just enjoying her youth. Parties, friends, work and college take up most of her time. She meets Jeon Jung...