Secretly

By JessieEla

It all started as a secret. A secret love, a secret confession, a secret us, a secret fight, the secret pain... More

Prologue
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
HAPPY MARK TUAN DAY!
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
The End

-23-

81 3 0
By JessieEla

ChouTzu updated her status

Yeah I know we're eating but I didn't know we'll eat this many🥺 with @mtuan93

mtuan93: But it tastes good and c'mon you also ate a lot🥺

ChouTzu: Okay I did eat a lot😅

ImNayeonnie95: So you two ate, AGAIN, without asking us to come along?

MinSuga93: When will you ever get used to it?

SonChae98: Ohhh it looks tasty😭

RapMon94: Sucks that you weren't invited😂

SonChae98: Are you mocking me?

KimDahyunnie98: No, he's mocking your height

JeonKook97: Where tf did that come from @KimDahyunnie98?

ParkJimin95: From the brain Kook, from the brain🧠

TaeVhyung95: You sure you guys have a brain?

SanaZaki96: Coming from the 4d alien🙄

BAngTaNCrumbs: Okay.................... I DON'T KNOW WHY I FIND THEIR FRIENDSHIP SO WHOLESOME, AND WHAT'S THE SHIP NAME OF THE TWO ABOVE?? IMMA SHIP🥺

MarkTzuSail: The ship name is MarkTzu but we aren't delusional like other fans, we just squeal whenever we see MarkTzu crumbs😂

(View More Comments)

Mark's Pov

"Your practicing again?" tzuyu asked over the phone, we were talking this morning about our schedules and I have mentioned that I will again be spending the day in the practice room for my upcoming solo album.

I heard her sigh. "Love?" I asked "Hmm?" she asked me in a hum. "I'll make it up to you, I promise" I said.

"No love, it's okay, that's your job, don't worry about me okay?" she said and I smiled. "I love you" she said and I smiled.

"I love you too" I said before we both agreed to end the call.

(Time Skip)

I was practicing all day in the practice room, all by myself. Practicing for my solo album and I was fighting the urge to sit in the couch since I know that if I sit down I'll probably won't go back to practicing. 

Just then I heard a knock from the door. I opened it and felt a pair of arms encircle my shoulders to my neck then burying her face in my chest. 

"Hey love, I'm sweaty" I said softly while laughing and closed the door to prevent someone from seeing us. "I don't care. I missed you" she replied. 

I then hugged her back. "Sorry, I was busy preparing for my solo album." I said "Yeah, I know. In China." She answered while still hugging me. "You missed me this much?" I asked 

"Yeah. So much" she said and after a few minutes. I finally ushered her to sit. "I'll be there" she said. "Really?" I asked and smiled widely. 

"With my parents" she added. I laughed "Yeah sure, I'll let you in the backstage, I'd love to see dad again" I teasingly said. 

"Shut up" she said and leaned her head on my shoulder. "Love, did you rest already?" She asked and I shook my head. "Why?" she asked. 

While pouting and looking so cute. "I was afraid that I'll stop practicing if I take a break." I answered. "And I'll break up with you if you don't" she threatened. 

"Such a blackmailer, love" I said. "Give me a kiss then I'll rest" I said and pointed my cheeks. "Fine" she said and got ready to kiss my cheeks but her kiss was received by my lips. 

"Such a liar" she said to me and blushed. "You loved it though" I said and pointed at her. "So what if I did?" she asked. "Such a great pretender." I added. 

"I want to cuddle with you right now" I said. We usually cuddle a lot when she stays over my place instead of hers and vice versa. 

"Shut up, wait until you finish your promotions. I might stay at your place for a whole week" she said. 

"If you promise to, then I'll seriously require myself to nap every time I prepare for my promotions" I said. 

"Ok. Promise." She said and stood up. "I need to go love" she said. "Ok, take care." I said and gave her a kiss in the lips before letting her go. 

"I love you" I said as soon as we break apart from the kiss. "I love you too" she said and smiled.

mtuan93 updated his status

Oh! Never knew this picture existed😂 with @ChouTzu

ChouTzu: Yah! Where did you get that?!

mtuan93: Dunno, just saw it on my gallery

YooJeong96: Not at mark oppa exposing Tzuyu's pictures😂

MarkVGOTBangtan: Lol, Tzuyu looks so cute😂

DefTuan: And they ain't dating?

HADULSET: Not gonna be surprised if an article confirms that they're dating

(View More Comments)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268 4 10
How can someone so innocent fall in love with someone so cruel. He thinks he will corrupt her innocent little ways but she objects. She often thinks...
565K 26.4K 52
He brushed his lips against my jaw, his dark hair falling over his brow. "Open your eyes," he commanded. "Look at me." I followed his orders and look...
30.6K 1.3K 60
Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagination which includes there characters p...
13.3K 713 39
[Completed!] book #1 in "cordelia" series I would be lying if I said I didn't yearned for you. But I don't think you ever felt the same way. 'friends...