๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐Ÿ’–- ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜น ๐˜›๐˜ถ๐˜ณ...

By bloodyyhelll

โ€ข๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜น ๐˜›๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐Ÿค โ€ข... More

(1) I thought you were at work?
(2) Affection
(3) Pretty pony
update!
(4) All yours
(5) Beautiful
(6) I love you
(7) sweet dreams
(9) Only you

(8) Nobody but you

1.7K 32 25
By bloodyyhelll

"Just come, it'll be fun darlin'" he said through the line. I sighed, contemplating it. "And what if I decide not to?" He groaned.

"Come on, y/n just come. What else do yeh av' planned anyways?" He asked. He was right, I had nothing else to do. But I wasn't sure if it was a good idea. Alex and I had been flirting for a while now. We acted like a couple sometimes, sneaking kisses, occasionally making out, cuddling, and going out. But we weren't official. I was beyond confused, and I didn't know if I could take anymore confusion. I guess a night out with him wouldn't hurt, right? Besides some of our mates would be there too, so it wouldn't be just him.

"Alright, Al, I'll make an appearance." He chuckled, I could practically hear his smirk. "Alreyt, I'll see yeh there then love." I nodded even though he couldn't see me. "Seeya, Al."

-
I wore a fitted dark red brallette top, high waisted black skinny jeans, Chelsea boots, small (but bright) earrings, a ring on my right middle finger and left my hair and makeup natural (with an acception of ruby red lipstick).

I was anxious but excited to see Alex the whole ride there. I ordered an Uber because, I was guessing I would be drinking, and I didn't feel like dying in a car crash tonight.

We got there and the butterflies started to flutter in my chest. I quickly payed and tipped my Uber driver and slowly made my way to the entrance. I walked in, looking for anyone I might know. Then finally, I saw some of my mates. It was Miles, Matt, Nick, and Jamie in a group. 'But no Alex.'

Stop it y/n. You're here to be with your mates too. Not just Alex. Wherever he was...

I approached them and Miles was the first to notice me. He threw his arms in the air after putting his drink down and smiled widely at me. "Y/N! FINALLY!" We practically ran to each other, he picked me up as he hugged me, spinning me once or twice. I giggled as he put me down and smiled at him.

"Yeh look gorgeous, love!" I smiled wider, loving his spirit. "Thanks! You too, wow you clean up well." I looked to the rest of the guys. "And you guys too, looking handsome mates."

I greeted them each as they all gave me their individual hug and smile. "Drink, Y/n?" Matt asked me. I nodded and quickly said "Dry martini." He nodded and went to get it.

I hung around for about half an hour, Alex still nowhere to be seen. I've only had two drinks, not wanting to overdo it, especially not so quickly.

I was standing with the boys still, next to Miles with his arm around my shoulder. I tapped Miles and he leaned his ear to my face so he could hear me. "Have you seen Al anywhere?" He shook his head, to my disappointment.

"No love, sorreh. I can go look for him, if yeh wanted?" I shook my head and bit my lower lip. "No, no its ok, I'll go." He nodded. "Alreyt, be safe, okay?" I nodded and gave him a small smile before leaving to find Alex.

I looked everywhere, but coming up empty. Just as I was going to accept my defeat, I saw him in a corner by himself. I smiled to myself and started walking to him. He looked up and saw me, both of us now smiling. But before I could get to him, somebody else did first.

A blond woman with a white top and blue jeans brought him a drink and attached herself to his side. He looked from me to her, and she followed his gaze to me. My pace slowed and she smirked.

I walked up to him nonetheless. "Hey Al..." I said once I reached them. "Uhm, hey y/n. Didn't think I would see yeh 'ere." I knitted my eyebrows in confusion. How could he not? I told him I would.

"Oh." Was all I could say. The girl looked at him expectantly. "Y/n, this is Taylor. Taylor, y/n." He introduced us. I forced a smile and stuck my hand out. "Hi Taylor. Nice to meet you." She looked at my hand and ignored it, taking a sip of her drink. I closed my fist and let it drop at my side.

Play nice y/n. Don't attack. Yet.

I took a deep breath to keep from tossing her drink on her. I looked to Alex, who was looking down, clearly avoiding my gaze. "Well Alexander, it was nice to see you." I said, sarcasm spewing out. "Y/n-" He said as I started to leave.

But Taylor interrupted him. "Come on, Al, let her leave. I've got something better for us to do anyways." I turned as she said it, watching as she pushed him into a dark hallway. Our eyes met and she smirked.

I looked at Alex who was looking back at me, but did nothing. My heart began to ache. How could I be so stupid? Of course Alex didn't like me. I quickly found my way back to the other boys.

Once I got here again, I grabbed Miles' drink from his hand and downed it quickly. "You know what we need? Shots." They cheered and Matt offered to go get them.

Miles pulled me to the side. "Yeh alreyt, love?" He asked concerned. I nodded, not meeting his eyes. "Did yeh find Al?" I nodded again. "Yeah, he's a real arse. Let's get drinks." Miles didnt let me leave quickly though.

"What 'appened?" I just huffed. "I was an idiot, that's what 'appened." I left without another word, grabbing the first shot from Matt, downing the strong liquid quickly.

A couple of rounds of tequila shots later, I was drunk, but the feeling of heartache stayed. I went to the bar, ordering for straight vodka. At my second cup of straight vodka, Alex finally came by.

"Al!" They cheered. I stood next to Nick, holding onto his arm for balance. Alex saw me and pulled me aside. "Can we talk?" I took a gulp of my vodka, clearly drunk. I leaned up to his ear and said "No."

I looked to the guys. "Round of shots on me!" I went to the bar to order them. Alex followed behind. "Y/n, please talk to me." I ignored him and took the shots to the table.

We all took our shots and drank them quickly. I started drunkenly laughing. "I'm gonna get another drink." I announced. Alex gripped my arm.

"You've had enough drinks, come on we need to talk. I'll get you a water." Something in me snapped. He leads me on, invites me here, acts like he didn't, goes off and shags another girl and now he wants to control what I do.

"No! Leave me alone, Alex." I said harshly. Miles came to my side. "Oi, whas' wrong?" I could feel tears prick my eyes. "I'm going home." I said.

"Do yeh av' a ride?" I shook my head and grabbed an unfinished drink from the table, leaving quickly.

Alex followed after me. I was outside, savouring my last drink. I ignored Alex calling my name. I sat down on a bench, drinking still. He stood in front of me, but I didnt look at him. "Y/n we need to talk."

"Aren't yeh talkin now?" I giggled due to the alcohol in my system, going to take another drink from the cup. But before I could, he snatched it from me and threw it away in the nearest trash bin. I groaned and started to walk away again.

"Y/n!" I rolled my eyes. "Fuck off, Alex!" I heard him scoff. "Wha' is it that I did? Why are yeh bein in arse?" It didn't matter how many drinks I had. I sobered up real quick and turned to look at him.

"Me?! Yer the one that's being an arse!" He scoffed again. "And what did I fookin do to make me an arse?!" I got close to him and pointed a finger at his chest.

"You led me on! The kissing, cuddling, whispering, touching, affection for months! Then yeh invite me here just so I could see you with some other bird, then you go an' shag her! And now yeh ask me what yeh did?! And I'm the one being the arse?! How does that work, Alex? Enlighten me!" By the end of my little speech, I was yelling at him.

"Thats what yeh think I did? Led you on so I could go an' shag someone else?! I'm not a dick'ed!"

"You are a dick'ed! A proper dick head! I like you Alex! A lot! Do you know how much it hurt to see you with your arm around her? Walking into the hallway with her? Knowing you shagged?! Do you?" Tears were falling now.

He softened. "I didn't shag her. And I didn't mean t' lead yeh on." He said, wiping my tears. "But you did. Yeh did lead me on, Alex." I said, crying. He cupped my face and put his arms around me.

"I dont even like 'er y/n. I told 'er off and she left coz I turned 'er down. I don't like 'er. I really did want to be wiv yeh tonight, but I thought you wouldn't show."

I looked up at him. "Why?" I asked softly. He chuckled. "Coz yer way out of me league. But y/n, I promise yeh, I don't like 'er. At all. Nobody." He paused.

"Nobody but you." I locked my eyes on his. "Really?" He nodded and touched his forehead with mine. My eyes closed, taking in his scent.

He leaned in and kissed me. But this time it was different. He was gentle, slow, soft, more loving. I kissed him back, my arms around his neck now.

We pulled away and he kept his gaze on me. "Y/n... would yeh be mine? Officially?" I smiled and nodded. "Really?!" I nodded again and he laughed, giving me another quick peck He took my hand. "C'mon I'll give yeh a ride home." He lead me to his car.

He threw our connected hands up and yelled. "Y/N Y/L/N IS MY GIRLFRIEND!" We both laughed loudly and I kissed his cheek.

A/N: this one is pretty long too, but I hope you enjoyed it haha. Love ye mates xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
224K 14.7K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1M 18.8K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...