(1) I thought you were at work?

(Alex's pov)

I've been working me arse off all week. I hadn't seen me girlfriend, y/n, in what felt like forever. Today was the day I finally got to see her.

I was in the cab and pulled out my phone to call her. Almost as if she read my mind, her name popped up on me screen as she rang me. I answered and smiled, even though she couldn't see me.

"Hey love!" I just wanted to hug her. "Hey Al! How's your day?" She asked sweetly.

"Better now. Excited to see you babeh" I smiled still.

"Oh yeah... about that love, I'm absolutely stuck at work, I can't see you today. I have to take a night shift, I'm sorry love." I could feel me heart sink.

I just missed her so much, I could almost cry. I didnt want her to feel bad though, so I put on a strong front. "Oh, well no worries. We'll just talk tomorrow, yeh?" She hummed a yes in response. "Well I have to go so I'll talk tomorrow"

I nodded still, my mood a little ruined. "Talk tomorrow. Love you" "Love you to, Al" and she hung up.

I sighed and put me phone away and watched out the window as the taxi cab went along.

-----

I finally got to me flat after a while, sad that I couldn't see y/n. I unlocked the door and went in quite slowly. I put me bags down and flicked the lights on.

I was knackered, but hungry still so I went to the kitchen to get something. It looked like somebody had cooked, but I don't remember cooking before I left. Just then, I noticed one of the lights was on.

I went in and saw the dining table all set up. Confused, I went to the living room to see if there had been anything else. I saw a silhouette sitting and turned on the lights to see y/n sitting with a smile and her hands in between her thighs.

"Y/n!!" She stood up and ran to my open arms. I picked her up and spun, hugging her tightly. "I thought you were at work!?" She shook her head and chuckled. "No, did you really think I'd miss out on seeing you?"

I was at loss of words. She left me wondering what I'd done to deserve her. I kissed her deeply and she kissed back, her warm lips moving with mine.

We finally pulled away, her face a bit flushed and her lips red. "I love you, y/n"
I pressed me forehead to hers, my hands around her waist and hers around my neck.

She gave me lips another quick peck and smiled that beautiful smile. "I love you more, Turner" I smiled and pulled away. "So... I see you made spaghetti" she giggled and nodded.

I took her hand and walked to the dining room, excited to spend the rest of me time there with her.

A/N: was this good for the first chapter? Lemme know please and my dm's are open for requests or anything mates. <3