(3) Pretty pony

"Please!" Y/n begged. "No! I'm not letting you braid my hair. I'll look like an idiot!" Y/n and the rest of the monkeys were trying to convince Alex to let them braid his hair. It wasn't gelled today and it hung just a bit below his jaw.

They saw it as the perfect opportunity. Alex had kept refusing. "No mate, you'll look so beautiful!" Jamie said as Nick and Matt snickered.

Alex hit his arm gently. "I'll look like a goddamn pony, you wanker." Y/n looked at him and put on puppy dog eyes. "Pleassse?" Alex kissed her cheek and put an arm around her. "No, love."

She huffed and took his arm off from around her. "Fine." He looked at her and contemplated it. "Alright, alright, I'll let you braid me hair. But I get extra cuddles." She nodded quickly and stood behind him, taking her 3 parts of hair.

The three other boys took their (uneven) strands too. Jamie mostly pulled Al's hair, just for the hell of it. Nick made it as ridiculous as possible. Matt was the only one, besides y/n, who actually tried.

By the time they were all finished, Al had braids sticking out of his head like spikes. Y/n sat in front of him and smiled widely. The rest of the three burst out laughing, taking photos immediately.

Alex ran to the nearest mirror and looked at himself. "What have you all done to me." Even y/n was laughing now. "I look terrible!"

"No!" Jamie wheezed. "You're a pretty pony!" Nick and Matt laughed harder.

Y/n put her arms around Alex's middle and kept laughing. "My pretty pony." Alex shook his head. "They've got me own girlfriend to turn on meh."

Y/n shook her head and rested it on his chest. He gave her a kiss on the cheek again, eventually laughing too. "Send me those photos, Jamie."

A/N: I'd love to actually braid Al's hair though, 💀