Sinister Intentions

De JustAriela_

[DISCLAIMER: This story is intended for a mature audience. Reader discretion is advised.] What do you do whe... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 7

2K 48 8
De JustAriela_

Gage watches over my shoulder like a hawk waiting for Eli to disappear and the second he's out of sight, he pulls me to him for a fiery kiss. I sigh against his lips and grind my hips into him, not caring how shameless I'm being.

"Gage, I need you."

"I need you too, Sagan. So fucking much," Gage says, pulling me back to him for a passionate kiss. He takes my bottom lip between his teeth and pulls on it hard, making me moan.

"More. I need more." I reach for the hem of his hoodie not wanting to wait another second and help him strip out of it only to find a T-shirt under it. I groan in frustration hating that he has so much clothes on. All I had on was my dang onesie and panties. He chuckles in amusement, loving how desperate I am to get him naked.

I grind over his pants, needing something to hold me over until we're both naked.

"Fuck, Sagan. Not again," he says in a pained voice as I grind on him.

"I can't wait," I respond, shamelessly rubbing myself over the bulge in his jeans and lean in to kiss him.

"You're going to make me come."

"You won't. You have too much restraint," I tell him.

"How do you know that?"

"I may have watched you once," I admit sheepishly and he digs his nails into my ass as I grind into him.

"Yeah? When?" he asks in the huskiest voice, probably feeling aroused by the idea of me watching him.

"One time you brought over some random girl. I'm guessing from one of your concerts."

"And you watched me fuck her?"

I nod and bite my lip.

"Did you like what you saw?"

"What do you think?"

"Knowing you, you probably enjoyed the show."

"I did," I admit unabashedly. "When you finally let go and came in her, I ran to my room and got myself off to the thought of you fucking me. Not her. Me."

"Fuck. Now I'm really going to come," he responds when he hears my confession.

"You'll come when you're inside me," I tell him and practically rip his shirt over his head, needing to get him naked, and am relieved when I see his naked chest. Finally. I'm surprised to see that his right nipple is pierced. I wonder when he got that. But I don't wonder for long and press my lips to his pierced nipple before licking and sucking on it. He slips his hand into my hair and holds me there as I swirl his nipple with my tongue. I press the tip of my tongue between the hoop ring and pull on it, making him groan.

"That's enough," he says and when he starts to pull me, I latch onto his nipple piercing with my teeth and make him hiss in pain, but I don't let go. I pull on it until its stretched taut before finally releasing it. I see a drop of blood drip down the side of his nipple and lean back in and lick it up with my tongue before wrapping my mouth around his nipple and laving it with my tongue. He hisses again but I don't stop, wanting to soothe it better.

I feel him lean back on his hands and smile around his nipple when I realize he's given up on trying to stop me. I move onto his other nipple and swirl my tongue around it before flicking it with my tongue and sucking on it.

I feel his dick twitch under me and reach between my legs to grasp his length through his jeans and rub him over his pants. He lets his head fall back before lifting it back up to watch what I'm doing. I meet his gaze and see that he's biting his lip as I get him off. But it's still not enough. I need more.

I reach for the waistband of his pants and try to undo his belt but am shaking so much I just fumble over and over again. "Here, let me," he says, reaching down for his belt. He unbuckles it with ease and pulls it out from his pants before unbuttoning his jeans and lowering the zipper. I reach for the waistband and he lays down on the floor and lifts his hips so I can slide his pants off him. I slide them past his waist and gasp when his hard length juts out of his pants.

I get his pants to his ankles where they get stuck on his biker boots and quickly take off his boots and socks, not wanting to waste any more time and crawl back to him on all fours. As soon as my mouth is within reach, he grasps the back of my neck and pulls my face down for a kiss.

"I want to taste your pussy," he mutters against my lips, making me smile.

"I want that too."

"Sit on my face."

I feel my face blush at his crude words and sit there, mulling over his words, and he slaps my ass, snapping me out of it. He grabs my ass in his hands and forces me to slide forward, dragging my hands and legs through the dirt until my sex is seated right over his mouth. I hiss in pain, feeling the new scrapes covering my hands and knees, but when I feel his tongue press to my clit my hiss quickly turns into a moan and my pain is forgotten.

I dig my nails into the dirt ground of the forest, and spread my legs, opening myself to him more before rocking my hips into his mouth as he licks and sucks on my clit. "Fuck that feels so good," I say breathily.

He grunts into my pussy and I shiver at the sensation as he swirls his tongue around my clit. I press my forehead to the dirt floor and feel my heavy breaths kick up particles of dirt and dry leaves as he drives me to the brink of my orgasm with just his tongue.

It doesn't take long for me to get close to coming, not with his skilled tongue. I brace myself for my impending orgasm when I feel his hands slide up my stomach. He finds my breasts without taking his mouth off my pussy and pulls on my nipples hard before massaging my breasts. I slide my head toward my chest, pressing it harder into the ground, holding myself up with just my head and my legs before I cover his hands with my own. I force him to press his fingers into my breasts and squeeze them as hard as he can, making me cry out in pain. I feel him try to release me but I don't let him and force him to keep his hands right where they are as a tear drips down my cheek.

"More," I whimper and that's all he needs to hear to know I can take what he gives me.

He bites my clit hard and I close my eyes as I see stars lining my vision. I come with a shuddering orgasm and feel him pull his hands out from under mine to hold me as I tremble in his arms. When I'm all spent, he pulls me off him and lays me gently on my back.

"That was amazing," I say, feeling out of breath, and have no doubt he's grinning from ear to ear.

"If you think that was amazing, just wait for what I have in store for you next," he says as he rolls over to hover over me.

"I've never been with anyone," I blurt, feeling suddenly nervous.

"I know. I made sure of it," he says with a smug grin and lowers his mouth to my swollen nipple, and grips it hard between his teeth.

"Asshole," I mutter and slap his shoulder

"You're going to be glad I did when I finish with you tonight," he promises and for his sake, I hope he's as good as he boasts. "Are you on the pill?" he asks around my nipple and I nod. "Thank fuck," he says, sounding relieved, and sits up to straddle my lap.

"Put your hands out and clasp them together," he tells me and I look at him confused. "Just trust me."

I hold out my hands to him and I hear him grab something in the dark and feel it pressed to my skin not long after, and realize he's tying up my hands with his leather belt.

"There. Now you're at my mercy," he says with a wicked grin, and the way he says it makes me shiver.

"I've always been at your mercy. You just never made me yours," I confess.

"I know but tonight I'm changing that and I'm going to enjoy being your first everything." He pushes my hands back so they're clasped above my head and lowers his mouth to mine, licking me over my lips. I open for him, wanting to taste his tongue. As soon as I feel the tip probe my lips, I take it between my lips and suck on it like I would his dick. He gasps into my mouth, loving the feel of it. I feel him slide his hand down my stomach to my pussy and moan when he parts my lips with two fingers and dips his fingers inside my cunt, and I can't help but get more aroused when I hear how wet I am for him.

"You're so fucking wet."

"Only for you," I say slightly out of breath and hear him groan before he pulls me in for a passionate kiss, putting all his feelings, wants, and desires into this one kiss from all the years he pined for me just like I did him. I try to lift my hands and wrap them around his neck but he forces them back down above me and pins my hands to the ground with one hand before wrapping his hand around my neck and thrusting inside me, piercing my entrance with his dick. I arch my hips toward his pelvis but he stops me, forcing me to stay grounded as he fucks me mercilessly into the ground.

I know they say firsts times should be sweet and romantic, but I never wanted any of that. I wanted exactly this. Rough sex from the start. Gage knew that because he read my diary. I'm still mad about that but at the same time, I'm kind of glad he found it because it made him realize I wasn't the princess he believed me to be. I'm s sex fiend through and through and even though I'm not experienced, I'm not completely naive either. I've watched lots of porn over the years and have learned everything I need to make him feel good and cannot wait to start practicing on him. I know all my years of watching porn will finally pay off.

I feel him thrust into me roughly and try to raise my head to see him pounding into me, wanting to see how his dick slides out of me and thrusts back inside my core, but he stops me, tightening his hold on my neck and presses me into the ground harder. I do the only thing I can do and arch my hips into him, thrusting in tandem with him, filling the night with the slaps of our naked bodies, our loud moans, and heavy pants. It's all so vulgar and obscene, but I can't deny that I love hearing every sound we make.

I feel my juices drip down my thighs and Gage notices and reaches down, running his fingers through my moisture before pressing them to my lips. I open for him and take his fingers in my mouth, licking and sucking them off, loving how I taste.

He goes to pull out his fingers from my mouth and I bite down on them, holding him there. When I refuse to let him go, he pushes his fingers between my teeth and gags me with his fingers. He twitches inside me at the sound and I know he's getting close. I clench my pussy around his shaft and drive him right to the edge with that one simple move.

"Fuck," he curses into the night air as he plunges into me hard, loving the feel of my tightened core. He pulls back and thrusts back inside, driving us both to ecstasy. We both moan each other's names into the cool night air as we fall apart together. He releases his grip on my neck, no doubt leaving his fingerprints where he held me down as he fucked me, and squeezes my breasts, holding my trembling body through my orgasm as he slides in and out of me slowly, riding the high of our climax with me. When we both are spent, he reaches over me and undoes his belt that's restraining my hands, and throws it to the side before grabbing my hands in his and massaging my sore wrists.

"Mmmm that feels nice," I mutter.

He lowers his mouth to my wrists and covers them both in kisses before laying down on the floor next to me and pulling me onto his chest so my face is resting over where his heart lays. I can hear his heart pounding under my ear and turn my face to press a kiss to his chest, loving that his heart is beating so hard for me. I have no doubt my heart sounds the same if not louder.

I curl into his side more and lift my leg over his thigh, placing it right between his legs as I lay there on the forest floor in his arms, naked and sated. He rubs my back and I sigh, not believing what just happened.

"Do you regret it?" he suddenly asks and I feel myself stiffen at his question.

"What? God, no. I could never regret what we just did. I loved every second of it," I reassure him and lift my tired and sore body over his, knowing that if I already ache so much right now, tomorrow I'm going to hurt even more, but I don't regret it. Any of it.

I press my naked body to him so I can look him in the eyes and stretch my arms forward, wanting to run my hands through his matted hair that is coated in sweat. "I don't know how you're going to top this night," I tease him, knowing he'll be more than up for the challenge.

"Oh, I will. Just you wait," he says, sliding his hands down my naked backside. He grabs a handful of my ass and I can't help but bite my lip and moan in response.

"That feels so good," I say and grind my hips into him, knowing neither of us is ready for more, but loving the feel of his length between my pussy lips.

"I'm sorry I was so rough with you," he apologizes, no doubt feeling bad he wasn't sweet and gentle my first time.

"I'm not," I tell him and press a kiss to his chest. "It was perfect," I reassure him as he lifts his hands to my head and massages my scalp as I press wet kisses where his heart lies under his ribcage. "I loved every second of it," I mutter over his heated skin.

"I did too. So fucking much," he says and raises his head so he can press a kiss to the top of my head. I look up at him as he rests his head back on the ground. "I never thought I could find someone who would embrace the dark parts of me and believed I would always have to bury that part of me deep inside me for the rest of my life, but the day I found your diary and read it, I just knew you were made for me."

"I'm still mad about that," I say grumpily, hating that he read every deepest darkest desire and fantasy I've ever had. I never let one go by without writing it down and I have no doubt he read them all. I can't help but feel mortified at the thought. He knows every one of my secrets, but he's here with me and embracing every bit of me, even the dark parts and that means more to me than he'll ever know.

"I know but I promise to make it up to you for the rest of my life," he says and I freeze at his words.

"Gage, those are big words," I scorn him, not wanting him to get my hopes up.

"I know and I meant every word of it."

"Don't play with my heart," I warn him. I've wanted this all my life and could not handle this all being some messed up lie just to take my V-card.

"I'm not. I love you, Sagan. I have for a long time," he says, tucking my hair behind my ears. I feel my heart pitter-patter at his words and wait with bated breath for him to keep speaking. "I tried to get over my feelings for you and used other girls to do it, but that obviously didn't work because they're not you and can't even begin to compare to you. You're all I've ever wanted and now that I have you, I'm not letting you go. You're mine now to do with what I want," he says with a mischievous grin, making me laugh.

"That's all I ever wanted to hear," I respond with a big smile.

"And?" he says impatiently, thrusting his hips into me, trying to coerce me to say what he wants to hear but I decide to torture him a bit.

"And you're an idiot for not realizing it sooner."

"And?" he says again making me laugh.

"And I love you," I finally say, putting him out of his misery, knowing he's dying to hear it. "I love you so fucking much, Gage. I have ever since you were a chubby-cheeked little boy. That day we met in Kindergarten was the day my heart began to beat for you. It all started as a simple little crush but I never could have imagined what that crush would become."

"So you never stopped liking me? Not even when I was a dick to you?" he asks me and I shake my head.

"Never."

"Good, I'm going to make sure it stays that way," he says, pulling me to him for a tender kiss that warms my heart and makes my lips break into a smile. "Now let's go home," he says and spanks me over my ass, making me yelp. I quickly stand up and hiss in pain as I feel my bones ache, but I don't let it stop me and help him up off the ground. As soon as he's standing, he swipes me off my feet and pulls me into him.

I wrap my legs behind his back and my arms around his neck and press my body impossibly close to him as he carries me home naked. We risk one of our neighbors seeing us from their windows that look into the backyard of our house but right now, I can't bring myself to worry or care about that. Not when I'm in the arms of my life-long crush, finally living out my wildest fantasies and dreams with the only person I've ever wanted.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

440K 17.4K 43
Highest ranked- #10 in action 2/16/2017 A promotion. That's all I wanted. I didn't want to run for my life. I didn't want to be kidnapped...
37.9K 3.4K 33
Liam left everything that he knew behind, his house, the neighborhood he lived in, and the city that he knew. Why? Because he needed a change. He nee...
204K 10.9K 65
Her hands shook violently as she dialed the 7 digits to call her big brother. Her heart was beating so loud, and fast in her mind. She was shaking ne...
90.8K 3.2K 50
We have been on the run for days now. The safety of my children is my priority. I was betrayed in the worst way, and I could not watch him hurt us an...