Sinister Intentions

By JustAriela_

[DISCLAIMER: This story is intended for a mature audience. Reader discretion is advised.] What do you do whe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 6

2.2K 52 21
By JustAriela_

I pull away from Gage's ravenous mouth to whisper, "I hate you," but I don't mean it. Not one bit.

"I can tell," he says with a wicked grin. "Now get back here and kiss me." He pulls me onto his lap so I'm straddling him, and lifts my chin before pressing another kiss to my lips. I lose myself to his heated kiss as he slides his hands over my onesie. This time I don't make a move to stop him, wanting more. No, needing more.

He cups my breasts in his hands and moan into his mouth when he starts massaging them. I place my hands over his and squeeze them, letting him know with my actions just what I need. He pulls back to look at me like he can't believe I'm real before lowering his mouth to my breasts and squeezing them hard in his hands as he licks and sucks on my nipples over the fabric of my onesie. He alternates between the two and doesn't stop until the fabric is see-through from his saliva.

"Fuck," he mutters as he takes in my nipples that are practically trying to stab their way through the fabric of my onesie with how hard they are.

"Don't stop," I beg him breathily.

He grabs my onesie from around the neck and slides it off my shoulders and down my back. As soon as my breasts are exposed to his hungry eyes he leans in and takes my right nipple into his warm mouth as he helps me out of my onesie. When my arms are free from the confines of my long sleeves, I wrap my arms around his neck and play with the hair at the back of his neck as he grabs onto my hips with a bruising grip and keeps sucking on my nipple until it's tender and swollen.

"Let me suck her other tit," I hear Eli say and peel my eyes open to see him watching us from the shadows. I honestly forgot he was here. He's been so quiet the whole time, I thought he had left.

"Fine but touch her pussy and I cut your dick off," Gage threatens Eli and I hear him laugh as he steps out of the shadows. He approaches me where I'm sitting on Gage's lap and kneels on my left side. Gage lays me down on the floor for Eli and he doesn't hesitate to lower his mouth toward my nipple. When I feel his warm breath cover the sensitive bud, I feel a shiver go down my back straight to my clit.

Deep down, I know I should stop him. It's wrong on so many levels that I'm letting not only my step-brother have his wicked way with me, but also his best friend. But as wrong as it all is, I can't bring myself to stop what's happening. It feels too good. And for once, I just want to live in the moment and give in to Eli and Gage and see where the night takes us.

When Eli's mouth wraps around my nipple I gasp and bury my hand in his hair. "Eli, that feels so good," I whisper to him and hear him groan over my nipple.

"I'm going to make you feel even better," Gage says and grips my onesie from where it's bunched up at my waist. I lift my hips and he slides it down my body languorously, making sure to cover my exposed skin in kisses as he takes it off me. When he sees my white lace boy shorts, he kisses me over the front of my panties before pressing his tongue between my slit and flicking it up. Even through the lace material, I can feel the warmth of his tongue and feel my clit throb at the delicious sensation.

"More. I need more," I beg him and he doesn't hesitate to take my panties off me, leaving me completely naked and at their mercy.

He spreads me open for him, exposing my slick core to his eyes, and grips me under both my thighs before sliding me down the ground toward him. I feel rocks and twigs bite into my skin and hiss in pain, but the pain is quickly replaced with pleasure when he buries his tongue and nose in my pussy and eats me out like a starved man.

I lower my right hand down my naked stomach that's covered in bumps and stretch marks, and blindly seek out his head. When I find it, I slip my fingers into his disheveled hair and pull on it hard, making him moan. I feel the vibration of his moan and his tongue piercing on my clit and fight against the hold he has on my legs and try to arch into his mouth needing friction but he doesn't let me move an inch so I do the only thing I can do and force my legs closed, nearly squeezing the life out of him with my thick thighs. But it doesn't faze him in the least bit. He keeps licking up my juices like they're the most delicious honey.

I pull on Eli's hair with my left hand, forcing him to stop sucking on my nipples and pull him toward me, needing to kiss him. When his lips press to mine, he mutters "fuck" against my mouth, and Gage pulls his head out of my pussy just enough to see what's happening. I hear him curse under his breath but I don't stop. I keep kissing Eli, loving the way his tongue feels against mine.

"I fucking warned you," Gage says angrily at Eli getting ready to sit up and no doubt fight him but I stop him, wrapping my thighs around his head tightly.

"It's not her pussy," Eli says smugly, and I mean technically he's right. Gage told him not to touch my pussy. He never said anything about my mouth but either way, I'm not having it. They started this whole fucked up mess and I get to decide what does or doesn't happen tonight.

"And it's my body," I add. "If I want to kiss him or take his dick in my mouth, it's not your problem," I tell Gage bluntly and hear Eli mutter something under his breath. I'm guessing the comment of me taking him in his mouth, sent his head straight down the gutter. Or really, deeper in the gutter because we're all very much in the gutter right now, and giving in to some of our filthiest desires.

"It is my problem because you're mine. You've always been mine. I just needed to know you could handle me and now I know you can," he says, laying his claim on me. Too bad I'm not having it.

"Took you long enough to realize that," I say, still feeling a bit bitter that he waited this long to finally be with me just because he stupidly thought I was too pure for him. Yes, I'll admit on the outside I look like a sweet innocent teenager but if you look closely at what I love, it's mostly horror and cute things. That doesn't exactly scream "normal." He should have known better.

"I know but I'm making up for it tonight," he says with a grin and reaches for Eli under my thigh and shoves him to the side making him fall back on his ass. "Back off. She's taken," he says, and I can't help but laugh at how jealous he's acting.

"You're so dumb," I say with a shake of my head and unwrap my legs from around him when I see he's calmed down. He crawls over to me and kisses me, and I indulge him before cutting it short. He groans against my lips, hating that I stopped our kiss, but he can wait. Right now I need more of his best friend.

I slip out from under Gage and crawl toward Eli who's just sitting back with his legs splayed out in front of him. He's watching us and clearly enjoying the show but I don't want him to just be a spectator. I want him to be an active participant just as much as Gage and I.

I straddle his lap, not caring that I'm naked, and press my naked chest to his black hoodie. "Kiss me," I tell him and he doesn't hesitate to cup my face in his hands and pull me in for another kiss. I feel Gage's presence behind me and it doesn't take him long to join us. He kneels behind me and presses his chest to my back before brushing my hair to the side and kissing and sucking on my shoulder. I tilt my head to the side, giving him access to my neck, but don't stop kissing Eli as he flicks my tongue with his.

I feel Gage press himself even closer to my backside and moan into Eli's lips when Gage grinds his hips into me, making me feel just how hard he is. I grind into Eli, needing friction, and feel his dick twitch under his black sweats.

"Eli," I whisper his name, sounding so needy.

He silences me with a kiss and I slip my hand under the waistband of his black sweats and realize he's not wearing any boxers. I find his dick and grasp it just below the ridge of the tip and give him a good hard squeeze. He pulls away from me and leans back on his hands as I rub the drop of pre-cum all over the head of his dick. He sucks in a breath and lays down, lifting his hips so he can slide his sweats down past his ass, giving me full access to his cock that's practically pulsing with need under my hand.

I lean forward on one hand and wrap my other hand around the base of his dick and slide my hand up and down as I watch small spurts of cum leak down the side of the tip and my hand. I'm so tempted to lean forward and lick just the tip but I resist the urge, not wanting to push Gage.

I'm surprised Gage has even let me get as far as I have. He's so possessive I figured he would have stopped me by now but he hasn't. He's just sitting back and watching me get off his best friend, and the thought alone arouses me.

I feel myself leak down my thighs and have no doubt I'm going to be one sticky filthy mess by the time the night ends, and I don't care. Because this is all better than any fantasy I could have ever conjured up.

I feel Gage press himself to my back and think he's about to stop me when I see his big hand wrap around mine, making mine look small in comparison to his. I gasp and look up at Eli who looks just as equally shocked, but he's not looking at me, he's staring into his best friend's eyes over my shoulder and is looking at Gage with surprise and arousal in his eyes, and to say it's hot is an understatement.

Gage squeezes my hand, forcing me to squeeze Eli's shaft. Eli lets his head fall back with a moan and pumps his length into my hand as Gage helps me bring him to his climax. We pump his dick hard and fast and when we feel him tense up, we slow down, wanting to keep him right on the edge as long as possible.

"Take him in your mouth," Gage whispers to me and I'm shocked to hear those words come out of his mouth but I don't question him and lower my mouth to Eli's tip, sucking and swirling my tongue around it before taking him in my mouth. The moment my lips wrap around the head of his cock, he arches his hips, pushing his dick deeper inside my mouth and comes. If it wasn't for mine and Gage's hands at the base of his cock, he would have choked me with his big dick.

I keep my mouth around him as he comes in my mouth but don't get to finish sucking him off when Gage pulls my head off Eli's dick and turns my face to the side and kisses me, tasting Eli on my lips, but it doesn't even faze him as he slides his right hand to my pussy. He parts my lips with two fingers and even with the sounds of nature surrounding us, I can hear how wet I am for them, and I have no doubt they can hear it too.

Eli joins us not long after and slides his hands down my sides to my hips and grips me hard before lowering his mouth to my right nipple. He licks and sucks on it hard, until I'm writhing in his arms, nearly grinding my sex and Gage's hand into his stomach as Gage gets me off with his fingers and mouth that is kissing me with tongue and teeth. But neither of them lets up and together they keep driving me to the brink of ecstasy with their hands and mouth, and when I reach my peak, I come undone in their arms and feel myself shudder as I come all over Gage's hand, coating him in my juices.

Gage holds me from behind as I come down from the high of my orgasm and continues teasing my clit with feather-light touches that make me jump in his arms as I ride out my orgasm. He licks and sucks the tender spot on my neck, and I can't help but lean into him as he makes me feel good with his mouth and his fingers.

I've masturbated and gotten myself off with my hands and my sex toys many times, but none of that can even begin to compare to what Gage and Eli just made me feel. This was pure fucking ecstasy.

Eli pulls me out of Gage's arms when I've regained my breath and my sanity, and settles me back on his lap to can kiss me. But Gage stops him, shoving his fingers in Eli's mouth, taking Eli and I by surprise.

Eli freezes up at first and I can see it on his face that he's shocked as I am that this is happening, but doesn't question it for long, and just goes with it as he licks my juices off Gage's fingers. I watch him intently as he licks a path between Gage's fingers and nearly moan when he takes Gage's fingers in his mouth and sucks every drop of my essence off Gage's fingers. The sight alone makes me feel things I shouldn't.

"Fuck me," I whisper breathily and see Eli smile around Gage's fingers before biting them and pulling away to kiss me. When he presses his lips to mine, I can taste myself on him and moan against his lips as I feel myself drip in arousal. I can't help but want more from him and Gage and start to grind into him, needing friction.

He massages my ass as I buck my hips into him and he lowers his mouth to my swollen nipple and swirls his tongue around it, making me wish his tongue was in my pussy licking, sucking, and biting my clit instead. I close my eyes at the thought and cry out his name as he drives me crazy with his hands and mouth.

"Okay, that's enough," Gage says and grabs me by my hair, pulling me away from Eli and forcing me off of Eli's mouth and lap. I grin, loving how jealous he's acting, and let him pull me toward him. When I'm straddling his lap I wrap my arms around his neck and press my naked chest to his hoodie, loving how the soft material feels against my hard nipples.

"Mmmm that feels so good," I moan, biting my lip. I feel his dick twitch under me and grind on him over his jeans, feeling zero shame that I'm being so needy.

"Fuck. Stop. Or I'm going to come in my pants before I can even make you come," he says and I can't help but giggle.

"No, you can't come. I need you inside me," I tell him and see my words visibly pain him.

"Fuck. I think I just got harder," he mumbles and I kiss him.

"Good. Keep it that way," I say and bite his bottom lip as I keep grinding into him. He grasps my ass in his big hands when I don't listen and holds me down so I can't move anymore, making me groan in frustration. "I need you," I whine with a pout.

"I know you do, baby. I need you too." He kisses me with so much passion, I nearly come again from his kiss alone.

"Then what are you waiting for?" I say frustrated.

"Eli, get the fuck out of here," Gage says sounding just as frustrated as I feel. "I don't want you to see me fucking my girl. I need you gone. Now," he demands, leaving no room for argument. The way he says 'my girl' makes my heart pitter-patter like the lovesick teenager I am.

"Alright, alright. Consider me gone," Eli says standing up, knowing Gage isn't fucking around and wants him gone. He adjusts his sweatpants and starts to walk away but stops and looks at us over his shoulder. "Thanks for the best Mischief Night ever," he tells us both with a wink.

"You're welcome but don't go getting any ideas because this isn't ever happening again. Sagan is mine," Gage tells Eli and I can't help but squeal internally as he lays his claim on me.

"What about you?" Eli teases Gage and I feel him stiffen up under me as he wasn't expecting that response at all. I look at his cheeks and see that he's actually blushing. I kiss him before turning to Eli.

"He's mine so fuck off and don't touch my man or ever let him lay a hand on you again," I tell Eli and hear Gage growl.

"Technically he didn't touch me," he snarks back and I groan at him.

"Never. Again," I bite out making sure he gets the message loud and clear.

"Noted," Eli says with a chuckle before walking away.

I turn back to Gage and look at him with a big smile on my face, loving that we both claimed each other in the best way, making this without a doubt the most amazing Mischief Night ever despite the scare he and Eli gave me. I'm still not entirely over what they did, but I know Gage will make it up to me, because my Mischief Night is only just beginning, and I cannot wait to see just what he has in store for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 96 45
I walked to my door and took my key card from my bag, I felt his stare on my back. I turned around and caught him staring at me. "What?" I asked anno...
33K 1.8K 41
Little did I know that a knock on my front door on a Wednesday afternoon would turn my life upside down. It would change everything. Had I have kno...
8.8M 152K 36
(18+) "My mom is coming home any minute" I moan against his lips, my hands tugging up his shirt that covered his tone body "Ya sรจ" His deep, sexy v...
202K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...