๐ฟ๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’..... | ๐’ฟ๐’พ๐“€๐‘œ๏ฟฝ...

By jikookeverafter

"๐”๐ก-๐ˆ..." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ... More

Little Introductions
ATTENTION!
Little Pilot
Little's Daddy
Little Research
Little Hurts๐Ÿ”ž
Little Shower Mistakes
Little Punishment๐Ÿ”ž
Little Boyfriend
Little Best Friends (lrr)
Little Disappointed
Wow
Little Horny๐Ÿ”ž
Little Mother
Little Heartbreak
Little First Day
Little Broken
Little New Beginnings
Little First Time๐Ÿ”ž
Little Exes๐Ÿ”ž
Little Forgiveness
Little Deceiving๏ฟผ
Little Threats
Little Arguments
Little Misses Daddy
Little Cuddles ๐Ÿ”ž
Little Make-ups and Break-ups ๐Ÿ”ž
Little Get To know
Little Safe Word๐Ÿ”ž
Little UnFair
Little Fights
Little Assist
Little Surprised๏ฟผ
Little Change of Plans
Little Over It๐Ÿ”ž
Little Big Lies
Little Understanding๐Ÿ”ž
Little Not My Boyfriend
Little Heat๐Ÿ”ž
Little Trust
Little Apologies
Little Bad Friend
Little Panick
Little Party
Little Disrespectful๐Ÿ”ž
Little Present
Little Sowwy
Little Unsolved Mysteries
Little Vistitors
Little Adorable
Little Cheater
Little Revealed
Little Date๐Ÿ”ž
Little Attitude
Little End In Sight
Little Planning
Little Dinner Date๐Ÿ”ž
...
Little Wedding Scare๐Ÿ”ž
Little Last Time
NEW BOOKS!!

Little Confessions

3.4K 159 95
By jikookeverafter

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

(an: double update today because I had too
much time please read the other one first :) also it's more of a sub character development chapter)

Third POV

"We need to have a talk." Jungkook said with shaky hands and a stern voice. He decided to take Tae to the cafe and have the discussion over coffee. They didn't really leave off on good terms and it's been quite a while since they've talked. Taehyungs once happy expression turned concerned.

"Okay? Is it about our fight?" He asked with confusion over his features. Jungkook shook his head apparently over that whole situation.

But that left Taehyungs mind racing. What could he want to talk about? He didn't want to believe Jungkook found out. It would ruin their entire relationship.

"It's Jimin." The raven said and Taehyung rolled his eyes. It's always Jimin.

"What's with the attitude?" The younger scoffed. Jungkook can't even bring Jimin up without Taehyung almost exploding.

"It's nothing." Tae huffed and gestures for the younger to continue talking. But Jungkook wanted, no needed answers.

"Why do you hate Jimin?" He asked confidently and the older flinched at the urgence. He noticed Tae shift uncomfortably in his seat while avoiding eye contact.

"I d-don't..." He trailed off but it only pissed Jungkook off more. Why is he acting so strange? The younger thought.

"Taehyung look at me." He demanded and the older didn't move an inch. As tempting as it was to submit to Jungkook he had some dignity left.

"Kim fucking Taehyung! Look at me god dammit!" And like that dignity was out of the door when he instantly complied.

"W-what?" The older said in a shaky voice. He was almost trembling in fear yet arousal. He knew it was wrong. He knew he shouldn't have these feelings for his best friend. But can you blame him?

"Why do you hate Jimin?" He said lowly while placing a strong grip on Taes jaw. Not enough to hurt him but enough to get he was serious. The other started to tear up.

"Let me go J-Jungkook." Tae cried out softly. It didn't hurt physically. But having Jungkook touch him like this. Be with him like this. Talk to him like this. Was too much.

"Tell me!" He demanded and Taehyung bursted into tears. Jungkook didn't flinch or move. He stayed there waiting for his answer. He could care less if Tae was crying an entire river.

"I fucking love you Jungkook!" Tae shouted maybe a little too loud. Everyone's head turned towards their table.

"I love you so much!" He was sobbing on the ground as Jungkooks eyes widen. Jungkook had no idea was to do.

"What do you m-mean?" He stuttered afraid of his bestfriend next words. It couldn't be.

"I'm so in love with you! That's why I hate Jimin! He has everything I've ever wanted!" He ranted through the tears and Jungkook sat shocked. He didn't know how to respond. He didn't know what to say.

"Say something please." Tae pleaded quietly. Anything would have been better than the silence he was given. Then the face of pure fear he was given.

"No. Y-you don't." Jungkook shook his head. Taehyung was his bestfriend there is no way he'd be in love with him. No way.

"Jungkook please." He cried while trying to hold Jungkooks hands which the younger pulled away.

"Taehyung what the fuck!" He yelled and stood up.

"Don't leave Kookie! Please don't leave me!" Tae pleaded while hugging Jungkook legs and sobbing into his thighs. Taehyung looked honestly pathetic. Jungkook has never seen Tae in such a state.

"Get off me Tae." He said in a calmer voice yet still so annoyed. His tone almost sounding betrayed.

"Please don't leave Jungkook. Please." Tae refused to let go and shook his head rapidly.

"Don't do this Tae. Please just take it back. I'll forget it happened. Just take it back right now!" The younger shouted louder than he wanted to. But Tae only shook his head again and released Jungkooks legs so he could stand.

"I can't lie anymore Kookie. I love you. Please love me back." The older pleaded with his hands cupping the youngers face.

"What?! Tae get off! I love Jimin!" He pushed Taes hands away and stormed out of the cafe. Betrayal lingering in both of their hearts.

-

Jimin wanted to help Jin and Joonie figure things out. He felt like he was the one that broke it in the first place.

"No Jimin I don't want to talk to him." Namjoon said sternly. He didn't want to give in.

"I know Jin put you up to this but I don't want him anymore." He lied.

"Don't say that Hyung I know you love him! And he didn't put me up to anything. I just want to help you guys please just try." Jimin gave him some adorable puppy eyes.

"For me." He pleaded again.

"Fine. One chance. He will get one more chance." Joon said annoyed.

"Thank you Hyung, thank you!" Jimin jumped excitedly.

"Jinnie Hyung!" He yelled to a different room and Namjoons expression dropped.

"He's here now! Jimin what the fuck!?" He whisper yelled while trying to fix up his appearance. He brushed a hand through his hair and checked his face through his phone camera. While Jimin just sat and laughed at how dumb they were both being. He knew this was going to work. After a few seconds a tall male figure shyly entered the room.

"Joonie..." Jin started and was already tearing up. Jimin thought it would be better if he let them have their talk and left the room. Although he was happy his friends were working things out it left him with nothing to do.

_____________________

Calling Hobi....

-Hobi
-Jimin

Jimin! It's been forever!

I know! What have you been up to?

Well I'm so busy with my dance solo this week. It's so tiring.

I get it. What are you up to today?

Nothing really.

So you're okay to talk? I'm not disturbing anything?

Oh no! Not at all!

Okay good. Guess what?

Last time you said that you told me you were getting married!

Well it's even more exciting!

What?!

Jungkook being the sweetest fiancé he is got me an appointment!

Appointment?

I'm getting tested for M preg!

Jimin OH MY GOD!!!!

I know! I know!

He's such a good guy! That's so expensive!

He's the best. I love him so much.

Can I join in the relationship Jeez.
___________________

The two talked on the phone for hours while Jin and Namjoon did god knows what in the other room. But Jimin was occupied by his friend and he was happy to have someone like Hobi in his life. Filled with lots of positivity. They hung up and Jimin was again left alone.

He debated on leaving but realized it was his house. Where was he gonna go? He chuckled to himself and walked out of the room. To be honest he was terrified of what he'd see. But he was pleasantly surprised to find the two on the couch cuddled up together. Cute. He thought.

He was starting to miss his boyfriend and just now noticed that they barely talked today.

"Kookie?" He asked when Jungkook answered the call.

"Ji! Can I c-call you Ji?" He sounded strange and Jimin wasn't too sure of what to think.

"Kookie where are you I miss you. I can feel I'm slipping. I need you home to take care of me." Jimin whined with teary eyes.

"Ji! Don't wo- *hiccup* worry baby I'll be h-home soon." Jimin didn't fail to notice Jungkook was drunk out of his mind.

"Jinnie! Joonie!" He yelled waking them up. He was little and there was no way he could go get Jungkook.

"What's the matter honey?" Jinnie asked worriedly because of Jimin terrified expression.

"My daddy! Drunk help now!" Jimin yelled and handed Jin the phone.

_____________________
-Jin
-Jungkook

Hey Kook where are you?

Who's this? Are you cheating on me Ji! With another woman!

Jungkook don't joke around! Where the fuck are you?

A bar duh! Why do you care? Ji is cheating on me. I never thought this would happen

Jungkook stop fucking crying! What bar?

The hmmm.... I think the one at the bar

Jungkook! Come on! Do you know how worried Jimin is!?

Jimin! Who is Jimin? How many whores do you have Ji!? How could you do this to me!?

Jungkook get it the fuck together and just send me your location!

Oh yeah!
_____________________

The call soon ended and the younger sent his location. Luckily the bar was not far at all. All three of the boys jumped in the car and hurried to the location of the younger. The bar wasn't lit up or anything. It was fun down and a bit dingy.

"Jungkook!" Jin yelled in search for him.

"Kook-ah!" Joonie yelled louder.

"Daddy!" Jimin cried. Jungkook wasn't anywhere to be seen. They split up and Joon wen by himself. They ran around looking for him for over a half an hour. Jimin was getting tired and his face was stained with tears.

"I found him!" Joon yelled from the far side of the parking lot. Jin and Jimin quickly made their way towards the commotion.

"Holy shit! Is he breathing?" Jin screamed and Joon nodded.

"He's okay just passed out." He assured the other two. Jin sighed a breath of relief. While Jimin on the other hand was still terrified.

He could only see Jungkook on the ground passed out. Not moving and pale. He saw him laying looking lifeless in the parking lot of a bar.

"Daddy?" He cried and dropped to his knees.

"Jimin he's okay. Don't cry baby." Jin coaxed but Jimin was in shock.

"Daddy wake up now." He cried softly while hugging Jungkooks sleeping body.

"Jiminis he's okay. We promise. Joonie is a doctor he'll take good care of him." Jin reassured him and Jimin just nodded while his tears still fell.

"Daddy...." He whispered one more time before Jungkook was carried into the car away from his hold.

___________________________

Thank you guys for reading! Vote and comment! I love you all!

Please let me know if I can improve on anything to make this a better experience for you and me both!✨

Only 1729😔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 19.9K 60
๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜บ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด...
497K 12.7K 46
๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ,๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜...
11.4K 585 14
"ส™แดœแด› ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ..." "ส™แดœแด› สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แดส ส™แด‡๊œฑแด› ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…..." ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: 11/28/2020 ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ...
120K 4.1K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...