The Taste Of Ink | Taekook |...

By Ayashee11

[Finished] Jeongguk has it all. He is young, handsome, rich, has a beautiful fiancée. He will soon become a... More

PROLOGUE
1.WHO ARE YOU?
2. KINKY HEAVEN
3. KOREAN IDIOT
4. IT CAN'T HAPPEN AGAIN
5. I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU
6. ARROGANT... DADDY?
7. LITTLE TIGER
8. SNOW WHITE - A TRUE STORY
9. CRASH & BURN
11. BIGGEST MISTAKE
12. KISS ME WHEN YOU'RE SOBER
13. SIN SIN SIN
14. HOW DEEP IS TOO DEEP?
15. MIDNIGHT IN PARIS
16. I WANT YOU TO STAY
17. I THINK HE STOLE MY SOUL
NEW COVER
18. I COULD STAY LIKE THIS FOREVER
19. PLAY ME LIKE A VIOLIN
20. TALK DIRTY TO ME
21. UNMEI NO AKAI ITO
22. MORE THAN DESIRE
23. I WAS NEVER YOURS
24. I CAN'T BREATHE
25. MAKE IT RIGHT
26. US AGAINST THE WORLD
27. STARS IN YOUR EYES
28. HEAVEN
29. OH, YOU HAVE NO IDEA
30. I'M LOSIN' MYSELF IN YOU
31. NIGHTS LIKE THIS
32. FALLIN' FOR YOU
33. SHOW ME THE REAL YOU
34.CALM BEFORE THE STORM
35. SHAMELESS
SURPRISE
36. ADORE YOU
37. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR
38. PRETTY LITTLE LIAR
39. STIGMA
40. SAY YOU LOVE ME
41. BEAUTIFULLY UNFINISHED
42. ME AND MY BROKEN HEART
43. LIVING IN A LIE
44. WAS IT A DREAM?
45. WHATEVER HAPPENS
46. CLOSER TO THE EDGE
47. BUT I STILL WANT YOU
48. I'LL WAIT FOR YOU
49. EVERYTHING I NEED
50. HOLD ME TIGHT
51. IF OUR LOVE IS WRONG
52. MORE THAN ENOUGH
53. YOU ARE MY HOME
54. PAINT YOU WITH MY LOVE
55. HEAVEN'S ON FIRE
56. I'M IN LOVE WITH A MONSTER
57. YOU ARE MY DESTINY, BABY
58. BOY MEETS EVIL
59. I'LL FIND YOU AGAIN
60. THE TASTE OF INK
61. IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES
62. SOMEONE YOU LOVED
THE EPILOGUE: TILL THE END
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SURPRISE II

10. CRAVING YOU

9.5K 418 257
By Ayashee11

You're like that cigarette
That shot of 100 proof
No matter how much I get
I'm always craving
That feeling when we kiss
The way your body moves
No matter how much I get
I'm always craving you, yeah
Craving you...

***

The tattoo artist turned off the engine of his battered old car and rested his tattooed hands on the steering wheel. He exhaled loudly from his lungs. It felt like he'd been holding his breath for a good few hours. He was so fucking nervous. He didn't know why.

He was talented. He knew his worth as an artist and knew that he made brilliant tattoos. There was still a lot to learn, but he was sure he was damn good at what he did. He couldn't remember the last time he was stressed out about any tattoo.

Of course, his beginnings were stressful. Every tattoo artist who is just starting his career goes through it. So what if you are talented and you paint beautifully. Picking up a tattoo gun and putting ink into someone's skin so that it stays on forever is something else entirely.

You know there's something important in your hands and you don't want to screw it up, so you get nervous. You get so stressed out with it that you feel sick, but after a few tattoos the stress disappears somewhere and you start to be glad that you are an artist who gets a huge credit of trust from the client. Someone entrusts you with their body as a canvas, so you must do whatever it takes to create a work worthy of a great artist. You need to create something that the customer won't regret in ten or twenty years.

But now the canvas he was about to use was more to him than just material to create something beautiful. This body belonged to someone who had quickly become important to him, and he was fucking afraid of it. He felt the same nausea he felt at the beginning of his career, it was tightening his throat and not about to let go. This tattoo was bloody important to Jeongguk and it had to be perfect.

Gguk revealed his soul to him. He showed him something that he didn't let anyone else see. It was a great honor, but also a great responsibility. The boy trusted him. He trusted him so much to tell about his past, about his mother, an accident that took almost everything away from him. He wanted to make this tattoo with his mother in mind, but Taehyung had a feeling that if he tried hard enough, perhaps thanks to it, the brunet would finally free himself from the darkness that seemed to engulf him and not let go.

Jeongguk lived as if he had never survived this accident, and he wanted to help him change that.

He didn't know why it was so important to him, but he wanted to help him. It wasn't just about him. The boy was extremely attractive. He was attracted to him in every way he could, but he would be content with his friendship if it could change his life.

This tattoo was meant to be the first step towards healing. It had to be perfect. Every line, every shading. Everything was supposed to be exactly as Jeongguk dreamed it. He was afraid that it would not live up to his expectations, even though the boy was delighted with his design.

After what he found out last night, he couldn't stop thinking about him. He lay in his bed and played his words in his head. He could see his trembling hands so clearly, he could feel its warmth and weight in his own hand, and all he could think about was that he would like to hold his hand until the end of the world.

He took his hands off the steering wheel and opened the door. He adjusted the leather jacket on his shoulders and took a pack of cigarettes from his right pocket. He slipped one into his mouth and ran his finger over the igniter, forcing the lighter to spit an orange flame. He slipped the tip of the cigarette into the fire and took a hard drag on it, inhaling the nicotine into his lungs. He hoped it would help to calm his nerves, although he knew the hope was probably false. It was worth a try though.

There was quite a strong wind that day, so a strong breeze was blowing his hair. A fiery red fringe fell over his eyes. Instinctively, he fused his tattooed fingers into soft strands and combed them back, but they disobediently fell back to their previous place. So, ignoring the unruly strands, Taehyung brought his hand to his mouth and took a second puff. As he did so, suddenly someone's hands were covering his eyes.

He bit his lower lip instinctively, holding back the smile. He didn't have to ask who it was. He knew well who was behind him. He smelled of freshly brewed coffee, which he had probably bought especially for him, and the smell of his perfume, probably poured over his delicate skin from a damn expensive branded bottle, yet so wonderful he could bathe in it. He wanted to smell the scent on his sheets, warmed by the heat of their bodies, on his skin, covered in black ink. He wondered if, after a wild night full of ecstasy, they would have smelled equally wonderful.

“Hey, bunny” the redhead greeted with a smile on his lips, then raised his hands up and covered the ones of Jeongguk with them, while taking his hands off his eyes and turning to face him. Brunet immediately gave him a big smile.

“You say hello like that to every stranger?” he asked, wanting to tease him. “What if it was someone else?”

“I couldn't confuse you with anyone else. You smell like my favorite mix: coffee and cake,” the tattoo artist said.

“I only have coffee today,” the brunet replied, lifting two mugs, as if he wanted to prove him right.

“Exactly. You brought me coffee, and you are a piece of cake yourself,” the redhead joked, and Jeongguk huffed under his breath.

“You get confused with my nicknames. It started with Naughty Boy, then there was Little Liar, White Snow, Bunny, and now Coookie?”

“Come on, you will be an eternal Naughty Boy. Although I liked the Bunny too. What would I give to see you in a naughty bunny costume one day,” he joked further, seeing that the brunet was clearly embarrassed by his words.

“Yeah, it's not even nine in the morning yet and you're already being naughty,” he said, laughing incredulously. “Do not say that.”

“Well, don't tell me you never did anything like that,” the tattoo artist said, looking at him closely.

Jeongguk was clearly embarrassed, but his lips were still decorated by that lovely smile. Taehyung took a drag on his cigarette, then moistened his lips and looked at him closely, squinting his dark eyes.

“Something like what?” Jeon asked, even though he knew exactly what the tattoo artist meant.

He could feel his cheeks burning. He felt ashamed, but on the other hand, he liked the fact that the tattoo artist was provoking him.

“Something indecent, naughty, and fucking sexy,” he replied.

“I guess that's your thing,” Jeongguk said, raising his right eyebrow.

“It takes two to tango, doesn't it?” he asked.

The color of his irises deepened, and he saw a strange twinkle in them. A mischievous smile crept on the tattoo artist's lips.

“So let's say that Lisa is not suitable for tango,” the brunet replied, looking him straight in the eyes.

His gaze was hard, unbending. He didn't know where he had suddenly gotten so confident. He often listened to Jimin's stories, who did not care too much about the correctness of his words and said what his saliva brought on his tongue, but he himself rarely confided in anyone about his sex life. Perhaps because there was not much to tell. Especially recently.

“Then Lisa doesn't know what she's losing.”

“How can you be so sure of it?” he asked, teasing him further.

“I call you a Naughty Boy for some reason,” the tattoo artist said, then took a last drag and stubbed out his cigarette. “We'd better go inside before my imagination goes wild a little too much,” he gestured toward the studio as he spoke.

Jeon chuckled under his breath, then took the coffees he'd bought for them and headed for the studio. When they entered the reception area, Namjoon was already sitting, with Yoongi next to him. Jeongguk had the impression that the blond tattoo artist was staring at him closely. He felt strangely intimidated by his gaze. Jimin thought the man was great, but he had the feeling that he didn't really like him.

From what he guessed, Yoongi was Tae's best friend. He probably didn't like the way their relationship was developing. Taehyung must have mentioned their kiss to him, he knew that Jeongguk had learned the truth about his child. If he wasn't very well-disposed towards him, he wouldn't blame him for it. If it were the other way around and Jimin would get involved in some strange relationship with someone who is in a serious relationship, he wouldn't like it either. He wouldn't want anyone to hurt him.

But he had no intention of hurting Tae. The tattoo artist was a really great man, and he wanted to have him in his life. He didn't know what would come out of their relationship, but he wanted it to last. The thought that once he had finished his tattoo, he might just walk out of here and never see him again made him feel sick. He didn't know what they had in common or what he was actually doing, he was just acting instinctively.

He smiled gently at the two tattoo artists and nodded at them, then hurried to the room where Tae was tattooing. He didn't want to stay in the waiting room too long because he felt that Yoongi's gaze became more and more overwhelming. Taehyung greeted his friends and followed him. He turned on the light, letting its glow illuminate his workplace, and closed the door behind him.

They were all alone now, and Jeongguk suddenly felt strangely stressed. He wasn't afraid of getting a tattoo. Previously he had wondered what it felt like, and whether it hurt, but now he only felt happiness and excitement. He couldn't believe that finally ten years after the accident, he would fulfill his dream.

He had had this tattoo in his head for so many years. Shortly after the accident, he even tried to draw it, but the constant panic attacks prevented him from doing so, so he finally gave up. When he told Tae about how he wanted this angel to be designed, the tattoo artist did something amazing. It was a bit as if he had entered his head, or even better, as if he had entered his soul and drew what he dreamed about so much, adding something of his own to the design, which only made it even more beautiful and unique.

He didn't think anyone would be able to use this disgusting scar to create something so beautiful. Every time he thought about Taehyung seeing him that way, he felt something he couldn't put into words. He had never felt anything like this before. He couldn't wait for the tattoo artist to create a work of art on his body, embedding himself in his life forever. He did not know what their fate would turn out to be, but from today he will have a part of Tae with him forever. This awareness was strangely soothing and fascinating at the same time.

“You are stressed?” a voice suddenly asked behind him, and only now did he realize that he was standing in the middle of the room like the last moron.

He turned to the tattoo artist and, smiling gently, shook his head.

“No,” he replied confidently. “Not at all. I know you will do something wonderful for me.”

“Yeap,” the tattoo artist said. “It's good that at least one of us is not stressed today, because I'm fucking stressed,” he admitted.

Jeongguk furrowed his perfect eyebrows, looking at him in surprise. He was surprised by his words. He saw no reason for a tattoo artist to stress. He was fucking talented. He has never seen anything more beautiful than this project in his life. Well, maybe apart from the tattoo artist himself, but he won't get him tattooed on his body.

“Are you kidding me?” he asked, not sure if Tae was telling the truth or making fun of him.

The tattoo artist, however, wet his lips and ran his hand through his red hair.

He was clearly stressed out and so fucking cute.

“I haven't been so stressed in a long time,” he said honestly. “I know how important this tattoo is to you, and I don't want to screw it up.”

“Tae, the design is perfect. It's better than what I had in mind, and I'm not saying it because you're about to tattoo me, I'm saying it because it's true.”

The tattoo artist exhaled loudly and smiled softly at him. His smile was not broad, but Jeongguk could see that characteristic twinkle in his eye. It was the look of an artist who knows that he is about to create something amazing.

Taehyung walked over to the cupboard where he kept his gear and began to get everything ready, while Jeon looked around carefully as if he were here for the first time. He wanted to remember this moment. He closed his eyes for a moment and inhaled the scent of this room.

He could still smell the faint scent of freshly brewed coffee, the scent of leather from the tattoo bed and the tattoo chair, the faint scent of the ink Taehyung was just setting on the table, and the scent of him - that masculine scent of cedar and bergamot with a hint of citrus that he could not confuse with anything else.

After a moment, he opened his eyes and looked at the tattoo artist. Taehyung stood sideways to him, he could only see his profile. The man took off his leather jacket, showing off his strong, tattooed forearms. He was wearing a black T-shirt, its short sleeves rolled up tantalizingly, gently exposing his biceps. Jeongguk noticed that the tattoo artist's body was not overly muscular, he was certainly less fit than he was, but still he was convinced that the tattoo artist looked naked like a work of art.

He studied his broad back and the work of his muscles for a moment as the boy bent to get all the equipment ready. He has never seen anyone look so good wearing just a plain black T-shirt and black jeans. The tattoo artist had insane proportions. He was tall, with broad shoulders, very narrow hips, long legs, and something that definitely caught his eye now - great ass.

Recalling the last time Taehyung caught him staring at it, he smiled slightly under his breath, but as if to see if he would catch him this time, he shamelessly lowered his gaze and looked at his ass. It was perfect. He had to admit it. He had never paid much attention to male buttocks before, but he couldn't take his eyes off those in front of him.

He did so only after the tattoo artist straightened and turned more strongly towards him. His gaze moved over his silhouette towards his tattooed hands. The man's sleeves were amazingly beautiful. The caramel skin was covered with black ink. He had tattooed warriors and kanji characters on one arm that he had admired lately when asking about their meanings, and the other sleeve showed something that he hadn't fully figured out yet. He hadn't had a chance to follow the entire pattern carefully, but now he decided to look at it closely.

The forearm showed what looked like a large round window in some attic, it was ornate, but the glass was broken. A figure of a man stood by the window. He was fit and had long hair that looked as if it had been wet by rain. His figure was sideways, but it was tattooed so that you couldn't see his face.

Jeongguk frowned his brow slightly. He had seen the picture somewhere, but he couldn't remember where. He tried to search the depths of his memory for the meaning of the tattoo, but he couldn't remember. He carefully traced the silhouette of the man again and saw that he had something on his arm. His heart began to beat faster.

It couldn't be true...

A crow sat on the man's shoulder.

When he noticed what was on his arm, he knew exactly what the tattoo depicted. With his heart pounding, he looked up and saw that there was a much larger raven tattooed on the tattoo artist's bicep, and above it what looked like someone's face, but now hidden under the black fabric of the tattooer's shirt. Jeon did not have to see it, however, to know that it was definitely the face of the man depicted below. His face was certainly covered in signature makeup.

Not sure why, but he took a few steps ahead, covering the distance between them, and stood one step away from the tattoo artist. Taehyung looked up at him with a surprised look, but Jeongguk without question grabbed his shirt sleeve and pulled it up, revealing a face he was sure to see, with a quote next to it that he knew by heart.

“If the people we love are taken from us, the way they live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.”*

“Oh! Wow!” Taehyung exclaimed in surprise. “We haven't been on our third date yet, and you're already undressing me?” he asked, laughing gently.

“How is it possible that I didn't notice it before?” Jeongguk asked, unable to take his eyes off his tattoo.

Without hesitating, he ran his fingertips over the black ink that adorned the tattoo artist's caramel skin, delicately marking almost every letter in the word “forever.”

Taehyung stared at the brunet's hand for a few moments, letting the boy touch his body with such a fascination with which no one had ever touched him before. In Jeongguk's eyes, he was like a work of art you don't want to forget, and he wanted him to memorize it.

He almost involuntarily moved his gaze higher and held it on his desired target - Gguk's delicate, now slightly parted lips. He wanted so desperately to feel their warmth, their texture on his lips. And it wasn't about wild male primal lust or wanting to own him and make him his own. He needed it like the oxygen he breathed. He had the feeling that if he didn't put their lips together, he would die of this strange, inexplicable desire.

Is it possible to die of longing for someone else's lips?

He should never have kissed him. Perhaps then it would be easier if he did not know what those perfect lips taste like. Because they tasted like heaven and hell at the same time. He felt like in heaven when their lips were rubbing against each other ever so gently, and like in hell when he had to break away from them even for a second during a kiss.

And now?

Almost every day he died dreaming about them. He wanted to scream, curse fate and God for putting Jeongguk in his way without letting him be with him. He had never felt like this for anyone. A burning, almost painful desire to be able to touch or kiss him once more. Why did fate allow him to experience this closeness, only to take it away so brutally from him the next moment?

“Do you know this movie?” he gasped at last, trying to push those intrusive thoughts into the back of his head.

Jeongguk finally looked up and found his dark, impenetrable eyes. His hands, however, were still holding the boy's hand. They were strong and so wonderfully warm.

“Sure I do. This is one of my favorite movies. I can't believe you have it tattooed, and I only noticed it now...” he replied, genuinely fascinated.

“It's my favorite movie. The story of Eric and Shelly...”

“The power of their love is amazing. I've always dreamed of such feeling.”

“You took it out of my mouth,” the tattoo artist replied, smiling slightly.

“Did you just confess to being a romantic? But I guess you believe in true love...” Jeongguk said, and his hand, almost unconsciously, began to glide over the black figure adorning the strong forearm of the tattoo artist.

He noticed that under the delicate caramel-colored skin, which was covered with black ink, there were visible veins adorning his strong forearms, climbing them like ivy up the wall. He marked one of them with his fingertips. He liked how strong and masculine his hands were, how different they were to Lisa's thin and weak hands. For a moment he wondered what it would be like to feel their touch on his body.

“You got me,” he replied, laughing. He ran a hand over his neck, then bit his lower lip, looking so indecently tempting. “I think each of us somewhere deep in our hearts dreams to find our soul mate, but just a few of US really have a chance to do it.”

“You think there is such a thing as one soul in two bodies?”

“You tell me,” Taehyung replied. “Do you think that part of my horned soul could live in the body of a tall, handsome brunet with the body of a Greek God?” he asked, teasing.

“I don't know if I could handle such a horned soul.”

“It would lead you astray,” he joked.

“Who knows, maybe it would be quite nice,” the brunet said half-jokingly, half-seriously, then reluctantly took his hands off the tattoo artist's forearm.

Last night, he thought a lot about Tae's words. The boy accused him of submitting to his father and trying to fulfill all his whims, trying to make up for the accident and somehow alleviate the feeling of guilt. He knew the tattoo artist was right. Somewhere subconsciously this was what he was doing, without even realizing it. Taehyung said he should start to think about himself and live life to the fullest.

“I-I thought a lot about what you told me yesterday...” he began carefully. “Do you really think I'm living as if I'm still in this wreckage?” he asked.

“I think you should start to think about yourself, about what you want and what you desire. Hope this tattoo will be your first step. We'll work on it together, okay?” he said gently. “Gguk... I know it doesn't sound very good, but...” He paused for a moment and bit his lower lip. Jeongguk thought the boy looked like he was going to do or say something damn indecent. “Will you undress for me?” He finally cast, and a smirk crept on his lips. Jeon huffed under his breath.

He took a step back, taking his hands away from the man and looking him straight in the eye.

“You've been waiting for this moment, huh?” he asked, teasing him.

“You got me again,” Tae joked.

He rested his ass on the tattoo bed and folded his hands over his chest, then moved his dark irises to Jeongguk, almost devouring him with his eyes. Brunet looked at him defiantly, then took off his suit jacket and threw it on the bed next to Tae.

“You know...” he began suddenly, grabbing his black tie.

His hands began to loosen the knot with skill, and the tattoo artist couldn't take his eyes off his hands. He hated neckties until now, thought they were an unnecessary piece of clothing, but now, watching Gguk slowly undo his tie while looking him straight in the eye, he wanted to admire this amazing sight every day. Brunet undid his tie and threw it towards the red-haired man. Tae grabbed it automatically and swallowed hard. Jesus. It almost felt like Jeongguk was doing a striptease for him. He wet his lips quickly, but he didn't look away from him for a moment.

“That no one in such a short time persuaded me to undress in front of him?” Jeon continued. “In addition, twice in a few days...”

His hands undid the buttons at the cuffs of his sleeves. First in the right hand, then on the left, then they made their way to the collar, slowly undoing the first button. Taehyung remembered so clearly the moment the boy had undressed in front of him on Friday. He couldn't forget how wonderful his body was, so now he almost held his breath and let Jeongguk seduce him with his slow movements.

He saw that soft smile that made the brunet's lips curve into a gentle arch. The boy was enjoying the moment, well aware that what he was doing was sweet torture. He could do it quickly, painlessly as a plaster peels off, but he preferred his fingers to undo the buttons at a sexy, slow pace, revealing the milky skin piece by piece.

He didn't know why, but he wanted to feel the tattoo artist's dark eyes on him. He wanted to see his chest begin to rise and fall in increasingly chaotic breathing. He wanted to see him moisten his lips nervously because he had the feeling that the room was on fire. And he knew that this was how he felt, because he felt the same.

His heart was beating hard, he felt the pressure of excitement down his stomach. He didn't know why he liked the little spectacle he had decided to do for him so much. He hadn't even wondered if he'd ever undressed like that for Lisa, because he knew he probably wouldn't have found a similar memory, and he didn't want to think about her now. This moment mattered. He wanted to get as much pleasure from it as he dared.

When he unbuttoned his shirt almost to the navel level, he tugged hard on it, sliding it out of his elegant pants, his intense gaze shifted to the tattoo artist's face. Taehyung didn't look intimidated at all, as you'd expect. He was staring at him with an almost burning gaze, there was something in his eyes that he looked like he was holding back as much as possible from doing something fucking indecent now.

Wanting to provoke him a bit more, Jeongguk grasped the edges of his shirt and parted the white fabric to show him his smooth, naked stomach and chest. He saw the tattoo artist's gaze involuntarily travel down his body, glide across his chest, lingering on his stomach. The man ran the tip of his tongue over his lower lip, looking like he was wondering what his milky skin tasted like.

“Wondering if you could still grate the cheese on it for your pizza?” Jeon asked, laughing.

“I was thinking of something less related to cooking, but you were close,” Taehyung joked. “How is it possible that you look even better than I remember?” he asked, not expecting an answer.

“Is it good or bad?” Saying that, Jeongguk slowly slid his shirt off his shoulders.

“Good for my senses, bad for my self-control,” replied the redhead.

He pushed himself off the tattoo bed, took his shirt from him and hung it on the back of the chair to prevent it from wrinkling, then grabbed the stencil paper he prepared on Friday and approached Jeongguk again. They were almost the same height, so when he stood in front of him, they looked at each other for a moment. Brunet was naked from the waist up, he could feel the warmth emanating from his naked skin and the smell of his body. His fingers itched to touch him, but he only stared at him for a moment, inhaling the air that escaped his mouth.

“Will you turn around for me?” he asked gently, and Jeon nodded.

This time he didn't feel as stressed as he was last time. Taehyung had seen his scar before, knew his story. So he turned slowly, showing his back to the tattoo artist.

“I'll clean your skin first, then apply the gel and make a print,” the man said.

Out of the corner of his eye, Jeon saw that the tattoo artist was wearing black gloves on his hands, and for a moment felt disappointed that he wouldn't be touching him without them. He didn't even know why, but he wanted to feel the warmth of his naked skin against his. The red-haired man took some preparation from the table and stood behind him again, then started spraying it on his back. By the scent, Jeon was convinced it was probably the soap the tattoo artist wanted to clean his skin with. His gloved hands quickly smeared the substance, then wiped the brunet's skin with a paper towel and threw it into the trash.

“Now I have to put the gel on to be able to print the pattern,” he explained, picking up another dispenser bottle. “It will probably be a little cold...” he added.

“Okay. I can handle it,” the brunet agreed.

The tattoo artist started applying the gel to his skin. In fact, the preparation was cold, and for a few seconds Jeongguk felt an unpleasant shiver run down his spine. But when after a while he felt the tattoo artist's strong hands on his body, which began to gently spread the applied preparation over his skin, the unpleasant shiver turned into a pleasant tingling.

The tattoo artist's movements were professional, but a bit slower than when he was watching him at work a few days ago. He didn't know what had caused it. Is it a matter of the fact that the tattoo artist wanted to be more precise, or maybe he was enjoying running his hands over his body as well? Because for him, it was very enjoyable. Although the redhead only spread the preparation on his skin to be able to imprint the prepared pattern, Jeongguk instinctively closed his eyes, focusing on the warmth of his masculine hands.

When the man finally pulled away from him, taking his hands away, he almost groaned in disappointment. He opened his eyes and saw Taehyung take the angel he had prepared beforehand and return to his previous place.

“Try not to move now, okay? I will transfer the angel from this stencil paper to your skin, and we can begin,” he said, then gently placed the pattern against his skin, pressing it down to transfer the tracing onto Jeongguk's body.

After a while he peeled off the paper and looked at the brunet's back. He smiled to himself as he saw the faint purple imprint decorating his skin. He couldn't wait to coat it in black ink.

“Okay, it's ready. Go to the mirror and see if you like it,” he ordered.

Jeongguk looked up to meet the dark eyes of the tattoo artist staring at him in a mirror image. He didn't want to do this. He avoided looking at his back. He was afraid that when he did, he would have a panic attack again. Seeing his anxiety, Taehyung walked around him and stood in front of him, forcing him to look at him.

“Gguk, I know that what you experienced is very difficult, and this scar probably reminds you of it every day, but... It is beautiful. So is the rest of you. I don't know who told you otherwise, but I am an artist and believe me I know what I am saying.”

Jeongguk nodded, unable to speak, and slowly began to turn around so that he could see his back reflection in the mirror. It felt like he did almost every time he looked at his scar. He felt he couldn't breathe. But when he forced himself to look at his reflection, he didn't see his disgusting scar at all, but a beautiful angel, and for the first time in ten years, he didn't feel that bitter taste of guilt.

He turned his face towards the tattoo artist, who was staring at him intently and for some reason, he wanted to kiss his perfect lips, thanking him for what he was doing for him, perhaps without realizing it.

“Thank you,” he merely choked out.

Taehyung smiled softly at him.

“Sit on this chair with your face to the backrest, if it is uncomfortable for you, you will lie down on the couch. I'll start tattooing from the top. First we'll make the contours of the angel, then slowly the rest,” the tattoo artist instructed, and Jeon obediently took his place on the tattoo chair.

He sat astride, resting his bare arms on the back of the chair, exposing his entire back to him. The tattoo artist moved his chair and the table on which the previously prepared equipment was located, and quickly prepared the tattoo gun. After a while, he took his place on the chair, sitting next to him. Jeongguk was not afraid, he felt happy that he would finally fulfill one of his dreams.

When the tattoo artist held him firmly with his hand, he knew he was about to start tattooing him. After a while, the characteristic buzz of a tattoo gun crept into his ears, and a needle stuck into his milky skin, introducing black ink under his skin. It felt strange at first. He'd never felt anything like it before, but it wasn't painful. He might even say it was oddly enjoyable. He could feel the warmth of Tae's hands and how strong and gentle they were, and he couldn't think of anything else.

“Is it okay?” the tattoo artist asked suddenly, wiping the excess ink and blood from his shoulder.

There was a concern in his voice, as if he feared that what he was doing might be causing him pain. Hearing his voice, Jeongguk couldn't help looking at him over his shoulder. The tattoo artist did not wear the mask that he always wore with his clients. It allowed him to see the worry on his face. It was bloody cute that he worried so much not to hurt him.

“Yes, it's kind of a strange tingling sensation, but it doesn't hurt. At least for now. I have a high pain threshold, so I can do it,” the brunet replied.

So the redhead went back to tattooing, but Jeon stared at him for a moment longer. The tattoo artist's face was close to him now, he could feel his soft, warm breath against his shoulder. His eyes were focused on the pattern he made on his skin, but his lips were slightly parted. He looked beautiful when he didn't know someone was watching him.

“I'd like to paint you again sometime,” he said suddenly, before he could stop himself.

It was true. The tattoo artist was so phenomenal that he wanted to be able to paint him every day, although he knew that he would probably never do it again. Looking at him, however, he felt again that characteristic tingling sensation in his fingertips that he felt as a teenager, seeing something that inspired him to create.

Taehyung looked up at this confession and smiled gently.

“And I'd like to see you do it,” he confessed honestly. “You have a huge talent. I haven't seen anything as good as this drawing for a long time.”

“My hands aren't as agile as they used to be...” he said bitterly, turning his head.

“You haven't painted for a long time, and you may think so, but it is not so. The body remembers much more than we imagine.”

“You really think so?” he asked without looking at him. “I didn't think that I would be able to return to painting one day, but after yesterday...”

“Give yourself time. Rome wasn't built in a day. Start with something small. If you like something, try painting it. Don't put pressure on yourself.”

“I'm afraid that when I pick up my pencil again... that I won't be able to do it... And I don't know if I can handle it. I accepted that I would never paint anything again, but yesterday, when I painted this drawing... I think somewhere in me there was a spark of hope that maybe I would start painting again. You know that saying that every artist dies twice? I've already lost my passion once... and I don't know if I'm able to do it a second time...”

“If you want, we can do it together. You will come to me, and we will go to my art studio. If you fail, I'll be there with you.”

“Would you do it for me?” he asked, feeling his heart begin to pound at his words.

The tattoo artist suddenly stopped tattooing, and Jeongguk could have sworn he could feel his gaze almost burning holes in his head, but he didn't dare to look at him.

I'd do that and much more, Tae thought.

“Sure I would,” he said though. “If you feel like it, feel invited. Maybe I'll learn something from you.”

Jeongguk snorted softly under his breath at the words.

“We both know it's you who could teach me,” he said, amused.

“It depends in what area,” he joked.

“Why does everything sound so naughty in your mouth?” he asked, laughing much louder.

“We have already established today that I have a horned soul, it speaks through me.”

“I could have expected this.”

“Are you saying that I won't surprise you anymore?”

“You always surprise me.”

“Is it good?”

“Very good. You can't get bored,” Jeon confirmed.

“You should be careful because it's supposed to be contagious,” the tattoo artist joked.

“Are you tempting me?”

“Does it work?” he asked, wiping his skin off the excess ink again.

Jeongguk laughed out loud and his melodious laugh filled the room, piercing the sound of the tattoo machine.

“I adore you,” he said, still laughing. “You really are impossible.”

“That's my charm,” he replied, and there was a moment of silence between them, filled only by the sounds of the tattoo gun.

“I don't know what I'll do when you're done tattooing me...” Jeongguk suddenly said.

“What do you mean?” Taehyung asked, clearly surprised at his words.

“What will happen then?” answered the question with a question. “With us,” he added so that the tattoo artist would have no doubts about what he was asking, but still not looking at him.

He felt ashamed of his question. He liked being with him, and was afraid that once he had no excuse to see him anymore, their relationship would change, and he didn't want to. He wanted to see him. He wanted Taehyung to be present in his life.

“What would you like to happen?” he replied, trying to provoke him.

“I know what I certainly wouldn't want... I wouldn't want our relationship to end with this tattoo,” he finally admitted, gathering all the courage. “I'd like... I'd like to continue seeing you,” he added, feeling his cheeks burn.

He was grateful now that he had him back to him, because he wasn't sure he would be able to say it, looking at those dark, intimidating irises. However, if he had dared, he would have noticed that the tattoo artist's lips had formed a wonderful smile under the influence of his words.

“Relax, you won't get rid of me that easily,” the redhead replied. “I am not going anywhere.”

***

Taehyung ran a paper towel over a slightly reddened skin, wiping off any black ink and blood that had leaked from the needle wound. He took some ink for the gun again to begin tattooing another fragment, then looked at the back of the man sitting in front of him.

They had been tattooing for several hours, and he had to admit he was impressed with Gguk's endurance. More than once he had clients who, with such a large tattoo, shouted every hour that they wanted to take a break, and he didn't say a word about it. He didn't even show that he was in pain.

His skin was a bit reddened just below the contours of the angel, but what he had tattooed so far looked phenomenal. He couldn't wait to see this tattoo in all its glory. It was by far one of his best work, and he was happy that it was Jeongguk who was going to have this tattoo on. Perhaps it was because he knew the story behind this tattoo, or perhaps because the boy he tattooed somehow became very close to him. It wasn't about physical attraction - although it was undeniably amazing - but about some strange attraction in literally every possible way.

Jeongguk was still sitting in the armchair, his arms resting on the backrest in front of him, strong legs spread wide on either side of the black leather armchair. Taehyung moved his gaze cautiously across the brunet's bare back and paused for a moment on his narrow waist, which was emphasized by the leather belt of his black pants. He couldn't believe how someone could have such an insanely narrow waist, he almost wanted to wrap his hands around it to see if he would be able to embrace it all.

He shifted his gaze a bit lower, to the boy's protruding buttocks. His elegant pants were usually a bit looser, which made him unable to see that insane shape of his ass so thoroughly that the torn jeans he'd seen him wearing recently. However, when the boy was sitting so slightly leaning back, the material of the dark, elegant pants showed the shape of his ass perfectly.

Shit, Tae, this is super unprofessional of you, he scolded himself.

He knew he shouldn't look at his client that way. He had tattooed handsome men or beautiful women before, but he had never had a problem with being professional. Meanwhile, instead of tattooing, he admired the roundness of the buttocks of the man sitting in front of him, and he did not regret it for a moment.

Shit, Tae. Get a grip, he thought.

And he was about to start tattooing him further, when suddenly Jeongguk, taking advantage of this short pause, moved slightly, correcting himself in his place. To do this, he flexed his thighs and gently lifted his ass to straddle the chair again.

Jesus. Why did something so trivial suddenly seem so bloody sexy to him?

In an instant, he saw the boy's thigh muscles tense, helping him to kick up, and then that gorgeous, athletic ass fell back onto the leather armchair and all he dreamed about was being beneath him, naked and sweaty, while Jeongguk would be satisfying himself by riding him tirelessly.

Taehyung swallowed hard.

Shit. Since when was he so unprofessional?

He stared at him like he'd never seen a good-looking guy in his life, and he couldn't stop his thoughts from going in the very wrong direction.

“Why aren't you tattooing?” Jeongguk suddenly asked, turning a little harder towards him.

“Wh-what? T-tattooing. My wrist hurts. Yes. My wrist,” he muttered incoherently.

“You wanna take a break?” he asked, frowning his eyebrows suspiciously.

“No. It's all right,” he replied in a more confident voice. “I think we'll tattoo one more pit, and we'll probably finish for today. We have the next session scheduled for Thursday,” he explained.

“You think we'll end on Thursday?”

Jeongguk shifted back into place again, assuming a position suitable for a tattoo artist to continue the work. Taehyung began to tattoo another part of the angel again.

“I think we should be able to make all the contours. We will then have shading, but we'll probably do it in two weeks, when everything heals nicely. At the end of the session, I will tell you how to care for your tattoo.”

“I can't wait to see the work done,” he said, curving his lips into a gentle arch.

Taehyung returned to work, continuing to ink his milky skin. Jeongguk listened to the steady sound of the humming tattoo gun. After a few hours of tattooing, his skin was much more sensitive and tattooing itself became less pleasant. However, whenever the place where the redhead tattooed was more painful, he would close his eyes and imagine his beautiful face.

He wished he could look at him from this position. He wanted to be able to observe him, to watch with impunity with what passion he looks at his work, how he bites his lower lip as he thinks about something. Now he could only concentrate on the warmth of his hands, on their strong, yet gentle touch. Sometimes, as the tattoo artist came closer to him, he could feel his breath against his skin.

“What does your fiancée think about this tattoo?” the tattoo artist suddenly asked, completely surprising him with the question.

On the one hand, it was obvious that since he was in such a serious relationship, his partner would surely find out about this tattoo. The tattoo artist, however, was sure that Lisa knew where her fiancé was at the moment. For a moment he wondered what he should say to him, but there was no point in lying to him.

“Lisa doesn't know I'm here,” he said. He didn't see the tattoo artist, but he was sure he was surprised by his words. “Actually, she doesn't know I'm doing this tattoo at all.”

“Oh, it will be a surprise when...” He broke off, feeling strangely uncomfortable at the thought that the girl would be able to see him naked.

It was obvious. Jeongguk was in a relationship. Certainly he and his fiancée were sleeping with each other. Probably, even after meeting him, he made love to her until dawn. That's what people who are going to get married used to do, right? So why did the thought make him feel so strange? He didn't even want to think about Jeongguk making love to Lisa.

“Y-yes,” the brunet confirmed, clearing his throat awkwardly. “She will surely be surprised and probably not too happy about it...” he added.

“Why?”

“Lisa doesn't like tattoos.”

“Tattoos are hot,” said the tattoo artist. “Especially when they cover a body like yours. If you were my man I'd dream day and night to be able to finally undress you,” he joked.

“I've always liked them too. I have dreamed about it for a long time, but I have always admired tattoos on others. You know what Korea is like when it comes to the approach to tattoos... It will probably not change for a long time, but more and more people are convinced of them. It's art for me. What comes out of your machine... This is a real masterpiece. I don't know how anyone can think otherwise. And the tattoos that cover your body…” He trailed off, not knowing if he should say it aloud.

Taehyung was like a walking work of art. From the top of the head to the tips of the toes.

Almost every time he saw him, he had the urge to ask him to take off his T-shirt and show him what was underneath it, but he didn't dare to do so. He knew the man had tattoos on his back and left leg, but he was sure it wasn't all. He wanted to be able to see them all, run over them with his fingertips, marking every curve, feel the delicate convexity under his fingers.

More than once, his thoughts became much bolder. He dreamed of tasting them with his lips, sliding along perfectly tattooed lines with his tongue, checking if his perfect caramel skin tastes different in places where it is covered with black ink. And even though on the one hand he felt guilty that lying in bed next to Lisa, he was thinking about someone else. On the other hand, he couldn't stop.

Perhaps it would drive him insane someday, but he couldn't help it. Now when the tattoo artist transferred his design to him, he knew that nothing would ever be the same again. Taehyung entered his life irreversibly. Literally marking his skin, sneaking in as deep as no one has ever done before. And it wasn't just the ink that would mark his skin forever. The tattoo artist did something much more permanent. He was the only one who knew the true story of the accident. He alone penetrated him as deep as no one had ever managed to do before. He alone left his mark not only on his body but also on his soul.

Lisa failed to do this for three years of their relationship. He was sure that when a girl saw this tattoo, she would think it was something that marred his back, like an accident scar, which he still can't shake off. For her, it will be another stain on his body, which is better to hide from rich and influential friends. As he thought about it, he felt a growing frustration.

Recently, through Lisa's words, he had another attack. He was unable to look at this scar in the mirror, while Tae assured him that he didn't need to be ashamed of it. And it was enough that he looked into his beautiful, dark eyes, mesmerizing like a black ocean, once to know that the boy wasn't saying it to make him feel better. Taehyung really thought Jeongguk was beautiful. Every part of his body. Not only was his perfect toned abs, but a large red scar that marred his back.

“Tae?” Jeon called suddenly. The tattoo artist grunted in acknowledgment that he could hear him, but continued tattooing. “Do you also have a scar?” he asked.

He didn't know why it suddenly occurred to him, he wanted to know if the tattoo artist's body also had a mark. He wanted to know the story behind it. He wanted to know him better. He wanted to know everything about him.

“I have one on my cheek. I made it when I was a few years old. Four, maybe five. I heard I fell off the swing,” he explained. “As you can see, Jae has inherited all my talents,” he joked.

“Yes. He's a good negotiator too,” Jeon added, genuinely amused. “When we were in the park, he ordered me to buy strawberry ice cream for him. Exactly as if I were with you.”

“Well, I just said that he inherited all my talents.”

Taehyung laughed out loud. His voice was wonderfully warm and deep.

“I wonder what other talents you hide from me.”

“Are you flirting with me again, Naughty Boy?”

“Sure I'm... Not,” he replied, laughing gently. “So what, will you tell me a secret of yours? Perhaps this is the only chance to confess something embarrassing to me when I sit back and can't turn around,” he joked.

“Do you want me to reveal one of my talents to you?”

“Why not?”

“I don't know if you can take it...”

“You think I'm so scared?”

“I think you may never be able to forget about it... And what if...” began the tattoo artist.

His voice became even deeper and smoother than usual. Hearing the change in his voice, Jeongguk swallowed nervously. He didn't even know when their conversation turned back to that dangerous, damn exciting track again.

He had never spoken to anyone that way, and he had a constant urge to flirt with him. The sexual tension between them was undeniable. And knowing that he was doing something he shouldn't have turned him on even more. He was in control of himself all his life, and Tae let him balance on the edge. He felt a bit like he was putting his hand in a fire. He could feel the warmth emanating from it and knew that if he got too close he might regret it, but the heat was so tempting he couldn't resist it.

“What if I tell you that because my fingers are so long, my hands are instruments of torture and pleasure at the same time?” he finished in a smooth, seductive voice.

Jeongguk felt he couldn't breathe. What the tattoo artist was talking about was damn inappropriate, but it also got his imagination working at its best. He couldn't deny that he hadn't paid attention to his hands. It was hard not to notice how slim and masculine they were. His fingers were as long as those of a pianist and tattooed. He remembered what the tattoo artist had said when he first saw him. Then he imagined those hands gliding over his manhood, giving him unforgettable pleasure.

Now his imagination has even taken it a step further. He imagined his lips clamping on those long, slender fingers, moistening them with saliva hard enough for them to slide easily inside him. He had never been with any man, and he didn't even know what it felt like, but he dreamed of feeling those tattooed fingers inside him.

He felt a strange pressure on the lower abdomen, and in an instant he felt so hot that he thanked himself for not wearing a shirt, even though his skin felt like it was burning. Once again with him, he couldn't breathe, but this time it was certainly not a panic attack. The tattoo artist was right, he shouldn't have asked him to tell him this secret.

He was sure he would not be able to forget about it.

“Did you picture it?” Tae asked suddenly, and Jeon had the feeling that fire was exploding in his loins.

“N-no,” he lied.

“You're welcome,” a voice whispered suddenly, close to his ear.

Jeongguk was surprised by this sudden closeness. He hadn't expected this. The tattoo artist's lips gently touched his earlobe, causing another wave of excitement. He was grateful that the studio was furnished to be alone here. If anyone saw or heard them now, they would probably be in great trouble, but in some strange way, knowing that someone might have come in made them both more excited.

“I-I think you were telling me about your scar... You fell off the swing...” Jeon began to mumble, embarrassed.

The tattoo artist laughed aloud at his reaction. He put the tattoo gun down and rose from his seat. Jeongguk looked at him surprised. He didn't know what to expect. Taehyung took off his black gloves and tossed them in the trash, then walked around the chair where Jeon was sitting and stood directly in front of him.

“You know, I have another scar,” he confessed. “But this one is more hidden. Do you want to see it?” he asked.

Brunet looked at him carefully. He didn't know why, but he felt it was a further part of this strange flirtation. But he nodded his head. The tattoo artist grabbed his black T-shirt and pulled it up without question, revealing his smooth skin. Jeongguk held his breath but dared and looked at the exposed part of the body.

He noticed that the tattoo artist's stomach was not covered with tattoos, his skin was as caramel and smooth as he imagined it to be. The boy was not as fit as he was, but his stomach was flat, with delicately defined muscles and a visible V-line disappearing behind the black fabric of his pants.

As the tattoo artist said, there was a slightly oblique scar on the side of his abdomen, probably after some surgery. His skin was slightly lighter at this point. Jeongguk saw the scar disappear, tucked behind the belt of his black pants. He wanted to tilt them back to see where the scar ended, but dared not.

“What happened to you?” he just asked.

“I had my appendix removed when I was ten,” he replied, studying him closely.

Jeongguk watched him silently for a moment, and finally he had the courage, stretched out his hand and ran his fingertips along the length of the scar, from top to bottom, marking it with fascination. There was nothing disgusting about Taehyung's scar, quite the contrary. It was just as perfect as he was.

He liked the way his smooth skin was marked, right next to that sexy V-line and the fact that the scar was disappearing into the fabric of his pants, right at the bottom of his belly with fine hairs. It was fucking sexy. He wanted to run his tongue over it, but only ran his fingertips over it again.

“It looks...” he began, searching for the right words. Good enough to express what he actually meant to say and appropriate enough for a friend to say. “This is fucking sexy,” he said at last, out of honesty, then looked up to meet Tae's dark gaze.

The tattoo artist laughed softly, then, to his displeasure, pulled down his T-shirt and began to put on a new pair of gloves.

“Nice to know that at least my scar is sexy,” he said, winking at the embarrassed brunet.

After a while, however, he grew serious and shifted nervously. He adjusted his black gloves and cleared his throat loudly, gathering to speak the next command.

“Now I'm going to need you to... Slip your pants down a bit... We have to do the bottom of the tattoo and your pants are a bit too high...” he began carefully.

Now he felt a little embarrassed asking Jeongguk for something like that. However, he was convinced that the brunet would be more embarrassed than he was. To his surprise, however, the boy rose from his chair and measured him with his defiant gaze. He knew that sight. It was the same way he looked at him the first time he asked him to take off his shirt, and he knew that he must have made a huge mistake by ignoring him. Jeon was a formidable opponent.

“Is this another agile trick to get me out of my clothes?” he asked, teasing him, but before Taehyung could reply, Jeon simply began to undo the belt and zipper on his pants without further ado.

The tattoo artist was convinced that according to his request, the boy would slightly slide his pants off his hips, but the brunet didn't stop and without thinking, he simply slid his pants down to the ankles, exposing his strong, athletic thighs to him.

“Oh! Wow! G-Gguk! Shit!” the tattoo artist groaned, and instinctively covered his eyes like a teenage girl.

Jeongguk looked at him and snorted loudly. He bent down, picked up his pants from the ground and threw them on the tattoo bed, then put his hands on his hips and looked at the red-haired man, who was still covering his eyes. He was looking at
him for a moment in amazement. After a moment, Tae looked at him through his fingers.

“Jesus, Gguk... What are you doing?” he asked, clearly tense.

“You're not going to tell me you're suddenly shy?” The brunet asked amused.

“No, come on. Why should I be shy, you just stand in front of me in your th-tight boxer shorts... which are so damn tight and so small...” he said chaotically, trying not to look at him.

He had a good time provoking him a few minutes ago, but seeing him almost naked standing only a few steps away was probably too much. His self-control seems to have escaped somewhere, and he was barely in control. Everything seemed to spin around him, and suddenly he felt excruciatingly hot. He was afraid that he was about to do something really stupid.

“Tae, these are the most ordinary men's boxer shorts. You probably have similar ones on you now. I do not understand what the fuss is about,” the brunet replied nonchalantly, apparently having the best time.

He liked that he had managed to embarrass the tattoo artist. He well knew that when giving such an order, the redhead wanted him only to gently slide his pants down to hip level so that he could easily access the lower back, but something made him remove them completely. Taehyung was always so confident, to see him so embarrassed was really something.

“Have you seen your thighs? Jesus, what are you doing? You are running? Jesus, you must run a lot... Thighs like that don't come from sitting on the couch...” the tattooist said and covered his eyes again. “Jesus, this is not really happening... You just had to gently slide the top of your pants down, not show to me almost naked,” he scolded him. “I try to be professional and you make it very difficult for me.”

“Oh, Tae. You must have seen a sexy man wearing only boxer shorts more than once,” Jeongguk said with a shrug. “I doubt the men in your bedroom would stay dressed for a long time,” he added, teasing.

The tattoo artist took his hands and looked him straight in the eye, trying hard not to look at his strong, bare thighs and those little tight black boxer shorts that must have hid something so indecently gorgeous.

“Jesus, Gguk. I... Fuck!” Tae cursed. “It's not the same...” he protested, running a hand nervously through his red hair. “These naked men in my bedroom were literally begging me to touch them and looking at you... I'm the one begging to have enough willpower not to do something damn stupid... Not to do something we both might regret...” he explained carefully. “You have a fiancée, Gguk, and I... I really try to stay away, although I must admit that this is probably one of the most difficult things I have ever had to do... And this...” He pointed his hand at him and moved nervously. “Whatever it is... Whatever we do...”

“You're right,” Jeon admitted, feeling like an idiot. He wanted to tease him, provoke him, but he didn't think how he would feel about it. “I'm fooling around, but I didn't even think how you feel about it... I don't know why I act like this...” he explained, but after a moment he fell silent and for a moment they stood opposite each other in total silence, staring straight at each other in eyes. “What are we doing, Tae?” he asked lost, wetting his lips with his tongue and looking directly at his dark irises, looking for any answer to this question in them.

He had chaos in his head. He didn't know what he was actually doing. Why were they so drawn to each other? Against everyone and everything. They were like two magnets exerting an irresistible charm on each other, able to overcome all obstacles. Their chemistry was undeniable, and it seemed as though the more he saw him, the harder it was to ignore how much his body craved for him. How much he wanted him. It was overwhelming because he knew he shouldn't feel like that.

“It's the two of us then,” the tattooist said. “I don't know what we're doing either... But I know I don't want it to stop...” he admitted, looking him straight in the eyes with his beautiful, almost black eyes.

***

Jimin ran a hand through his blond hair and went to the refrigerator, took out two cold beers and headed back to his living room, which was shrouded in a pleasant twilight.

“Oh, I feel like I haven't seen you forever. You've been disappearing all the time lately,” he said, handed his friend one of the beers and slumped on the couch next to him.

“T-things with the tattoo took some time... I had to meet with Tae... With Taehyung to figure out the pattern and...” he began to explain awkwardly.

He thanked that the lights in Jimin's living room were dimmed so that the friend would not see the flushing on his face. He felt embarrassed just remembering the events between him and Tae that his friend didn't even know about. He did not want to lie to him or conceal the truth from him, but he also could not tell him that he was kissing a man and, in addition, he was constantly seeing him. Plus, he was so shamelessly flirting with him.

“Oh! Exactly! Show it!” Jimin cried suddenly, leaping to his feet again.

“This is only the first session... I have two more coming...”

“Doesn't matter. Show it!” he said excitedly.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes, knowing that whatever he said, he wouldn't win anyway. He knew Park too well to know that the boy would undress him by force if he just doesn't show him by himself what they had tattooed in today's session. So he put his beer down and got up from the couch.

After returning from the studio, he managed to change into loose clothes so that the tight suit jacket would not compress a bit sore back. The sports clothes did great. He took off his black sweatshirt, then pulled up his T-shirt just enough for Jimin to see what was under it.

“Oh Jesus... Gguk... This is awesome!” the blond exclaimed, looking carefully at Jeongguk's tattoo. “Christ, that boy really has a talent, huh? He wasn't lying when he said his hands worked miracles, huh?” he joked, wiggling his eyebrows ambiguously. “Just think what else these hands can do...”

Jeon lowered his T-shirt, feeling his cheeks burn at the thought of those long, slender fingers. He was not to think about him, and after today's events, he thought about him even more. He thought about his words, about how he felt when the tattoo artist was close to him, how much he desired his closeness.

He's never felt anything like it. Men did not attract him. At least so far. And now he literally wished those tattooed hands wandered over his body, examining it and touching it like a man was touching his back.

He wanted to know him better. He wanted to know what was the first thing he painted, what was the name of the boy who had been his first kiss, he wanted to know if he studied well in school and if he made trouble in class.

He tried to convince himself that it was normal to want to know such things about your friends, but he wanted to know a lot more than a friend should know.

He wanted to know what his skin tasted like, how his deep, sexy voice would sound during sex, he wanted to know what it would feel like when a tattoo artist's naked, tattooed body rubs against his in erotic ecstasy. He wanted to hear how their uneven breaths would sound, mixed together, and what the sound their bodies would make as they bump into each other, filling the bedroom with this love melody.

Has the tattoo artist been thinking about all this too?

He knew Taehyung felt as lost as he was, fighting the battle between what he should do and what he wanted. He himself told him outright today that he literally fights with himself every day not to do something stupid.

Would that really be stupid? Is following what you want like that?

“And how is your relationship with this sexy tattoo artist developing?” Park asked suddenly, snapping him out of his thoughts.

“W-what?” he threw panicked, feeling his heart start racing in his chest. “Wh-what relationship? I-I...”

Jimin looked at him closely, knitting his perfect eyebrows together. He was surprised by his friend's strange reaction. Jeongguk acted as if he were at least asking about his favorite sex toys rather than asking the most ordinary question. It was unlike him.

“Take it easy,” he said. “You act like I asked you if he fucked you well in his leather tattoo chair,” he joked, then laughed himself at his absurd idea.

It was completely ridiculous. Not that he would mind, but he knew Jeongguk too well to even think he could do something like that. Jeon always put others first. His own good and happiness have always been at the bottom of the list.

Jimin hated Lisa. He had disliked her from the beginning and had never believed in her supposed modesty. He believed that the girl is a good actress who plays the role of life. Yes, Lisa was beautiful. He had to admit it. At the beginning of their relationship, she looked innocent and cute, which effectively deceived everyone. However, he felt that he did not deserve even half of what Gguk has to offer. Now she only cared about his wallet and her career.

Jeongguk was a wonderful boy. He's been through a lot. He had known him almost from kindergarden and remembered well how he survived the accident in which his mother was killed. That's when he changed like that. He stopped painting and became a bit like an empty shell. Only when they were alone did he manage to get out of him again that wonderful, laughing boy he really was. That's why he wanted Jeongguk to bond with someone who would see what was hidden under this elegant suit, someone who would not see another Jeon that is worth having in your friends or who can be plucked from the money, only Gguk - a boy who deserves a star from the sky.

“Wh-what?” the brunet repeated, even more stressed, and Jimin just laughed louder.

“Jesus, I ask, do you and this tattoo artist get along well now? You spent almost all day with him today,” he explained falling on the couch again.

“Oh!” he exclaimed with obvious relief, and laughed nervously. “Yeah, it's okay. Tae... Taehyung is pretty... Cool...” he finished feeling like a total moron.

How can you say a guy who had his pierced tongue in your mouth is “cool”?

“He's quite a handsome guy, huh?” Jimin continued unaware of anything. He grabbed his beer and took a few sips. “I heard from Yoongi that he also likes to play on two fronts...” he threw, once again moving his eyebrows ambiguously. He pushed a little lower on the couch and stretched his legs out to place them on the small coffee table.

“What do you mean?” Jeongguk asked, pretending not to know what his friend was talking about.

“Well, I mean that your tattoo artist plays in my league,” he explained. “It is a pity that he and Yoongi are friends, because if not, I would love to pick him up. He is such a hot stuff. Is he nice?” he asked curiously.

“I don't know. I guess,” he said, embarrassed.

“You should invite him to our Friday night out at the bar.”

“You think so?” he asked uncertainly.

“Sure. I've already invited Yoongi so there will be more of us. And the more the better,” he said, taking few large sips. “And he doesn't have a sexy sister or something? Maybe he would find someone nice for you...” he added casually, and Jeongguk huffed under his breath.

The whole Park. If only he could, he would put Lisa in a spaceship and send it to a planet unknown to anyone, so she would never come back from there again.

For a moment he wondered what Park would say if he found out what he had done, but he dared not say anything.

There was no point in talking about something that would never happen again.

“I have a second session on Thursday, so maybe I'll invite him to Friday,” he replied with a shrug.

“Oh yeah, invite him. I can't have him, but who said I couldn't look?” Jimin joked, and Jeongguk laughed out loud.

It was the perfect summary of their relationship.

He couldn't have him, but no one would forbid him to look and admire him, would they?

***

Ayashee:

And how did you like Gguk's first session?
The tension between the boys is rising.
Will they be able to resist it?
What will win this unequal struggle: mind or heart?

Hope you liked it 😁

* And if any of you were interested, Tae's tattoo refers to a real movie. The quote is also from it. This is one of my favorite movies, so I honestly recommend it if anyone hasn't seen it.

It is, of course, the movie called “The Crow” with Brandon Lee.

감사합니다 ♥

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 21K 81
"I know I already have your body Koo, but your soul and your heart is what I want to possess." - Kim Taehyung Ranked #1 in #Taekook stories 🥇 A sto...
128K 5.1K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
170K 9K 58
Cassie has been dreaming up certain tattoos for herself and she thought there was no better time to do it than now, after getting out of an exhaustin...
411K 25.8K 103
This is a Taekook Fanfiction. _____ Is it possible to get homesick for people too? Because that is exactly how it feels to both of them. The feeli...