Is she mine??✓

Bởi Mansiii27

Swara is singer and lives in Sunshine orphanage.. she is orphan but naughty girl and always finds happiness... Xem Thêm

Sun raha hai..
Something is missing
Who are you??
New beginning..
Reserved... introvert..or scared
I love you Swara..
Truth and her pain
His pain Her fear
Final showdown
His Regret
Her decision
You love him..
Thanks to all the Stars..
Personal Heaven 💖
new journey

Swara Maheshwari??

1.4K 77 7
Bởi Mansiii27

Asad was worried listening the truth and goes away from there to compose himself while Zoya goes inside to Swara and Dilshad..

" Are you sure? I mean if any details go wrong then you know me.." Asad said seriously..

" Yes sir .. I am very sure about it.. I myself checked that boy's information.. his name is Ansh Maheshwari.. son of Ragini and Laksh Maheshwari.. n Swarali Maheshwari was his masi and chachi as she was sister of Ragini Maheshwari.. but she is dead before 6 months and her look is same like Swara mam.. " Roger said giving all the information..

" I want all the information regarding that girl and her family.. n how she died.. is that clear?" Asad said seriously making him agree..

" Okay sir . Till the end of the day I will give you all the information.." Roger said and cut the call..

" Who are they? Are they really related to my Swara? If yes then I want to know every single details about them.. otherwise it is some kind of trap then they will face Asad Rashid khan's wrath..." Asad thought and goes to office..

Swara was angry on Asad that he left in middle but Zoya made her understand.. she agreed and got busy with kids..

Dilshad was busy with Suhani taking care of other things.. Zoya was tensed but still managed to compose herself..

Kolkata..

Ansh who came finally after a week directly go and hug his mother who got happy seeing her son.. n why not.. she never stay away from him even for a day and this time it was completely one week.. but she composed herself as in this environment he was getting silent so she sent him for his betterment..

Laksh who came early smiles seeing them.. he also joined their hug .. they are his family who can he neglect them ... That's the reason he sent his son in trip so he can be normal..

" Mumma I seriously saw masi.." Ansh said slowly making them shocked..

" But baby I told you right.. masi went to God's house.. now she can see us but can't meet us.." Ragini said trying to make him understand..

" No no no.. I saw masi.. I am not lying.. she also got angry .. I didn't met her that's why she got angry but I will make her happy again.. I will meet her and she won't be angry.." ansh said sobbing..

Ragini again tried to say something but laksh stopped her.. " It's okay baby.. we believe you.. can you please explain where you saw your masi?"

Ansh stopped his crying and again told everything making them shocked.. shekhar who came early to meet his grandson also got shocked.. laksh knowing everything told Ragini to make him sleep.. she agreed to goes away taking him..

" Do you really think he is saying right? I mean you know the truth.." Shekhar asked seriously...

" I know baba but I don't want to miss any chance.. maybe he someone like swara and that's why he was sure or maybe he was hallucinating her but if there is even single percent truth then I want to know about it.. maybe by that bhai will gain his consciousness..." Laksh said emotionally..

Shekhar understand and patted his back.. " I understand.. if by this we can get our Sanskar then go ahead.. we already lost Swara but still there is a chance to make Sanskar normal.. so do everything you need.." he said and goes away..

Laksh smiles and called to Ansh's teacher and asked all the details of their trip.. finally knowing all the things he was determined to know everything..

" Hello.. Abhishek.. I want a favor.. " laksh asked normally..

" Sure laksh.. last time I got late but not this time.. " Abhishek said seriously..

" I want some footage of Bhopal's city mall.. it's kinda urgent.." laksh said directly..

" Is this related to that accident?" Abhishek asked seriously..

" No but it's personal. Okay I won't hide anything.. as you know Sanskar's condition and swara's accident.. we sent Ansh for a trip for his mind changing.. but he said he saw Swara there.. so I just want to check it.." laksh said giving all the details..

" Are you mad laksh? Even after knowing all the truth you are believing that small child.. I know he may not lie but atleast understand his mind.. he was attached to Swara and Sanskar.. that's why he was affected by their absence.. n that's why he might have misunderstood.." Abhishek said seriously..

" I know all the possibilities but still I want to give a try.. if there are little truth in his information then I might get my brother back bcz i already lost my best friend.." laksh said emotionally..

Abhishek also got emotional little.." Okay.. I have to connect that police officer.. as we are in kolkata and it's out of state.. I will give you information till night.. " he cut the call after that..

Laksh smiles.. " I hope if Ansh is right then bhai will be normal.. I am just shooting in dark .. hope my this target goes correct.. "

Bhopal..

Swara was sitting on the terrace and playing her guitar.. Zoya and Dilshad smiles but both were worried as whenever Swara goes to terrace then she is sad or thinking about her past..

" Zoya.. please go and make her normal.. if Asad was here then situation might have been different as she never hides her pain from him but infront of me she always mask her emotions.. as she knows about my health problems.. maybe she get open up with you.." Dilshad said seriously making Zoya node her head and goes to Swara..

Zoya goes and slowly put her hand on Swara's shoulder who jerked from her thinking.. " What happened Swara? Is this related to past?"

Swara stare her for a moment and stand up.. " I don't know Zoya but I feel restless.. you know about trip incident right? It was second time I felt like my life is at threat.. I don't have to hide anything from you as you know my childhood and all ... When first time I was in danger bhaijaan saved me and took me here but from the time I came from trip I feel like I am half dead.. I again started to having nightmares.. and my breathing problems got severe .. I know I hide it from ammi and bhaijaan but I can't let them take tension bcz of me.. already bhaijaan is worried for my safety as his competitors threaten him with his family.. I don't want to add more.." Swara finally said emotionally..

Zoya understand and hugged her.. " I know it's getting difficult but try to talk Asad.. n if possible then find out about your past.. "

Swara who was silently hugging her jerk off.. " Never.. about bhaijaan I will talk to him after his project but past.. no way.. never.. I really don't want to know about that people who left me to die.. if not ammi and bhaijaan I would have died that time only.. I will never think about my past.. my family is only ammi, bhaijaan and you.. and Sunshine family.. no one else.." Swara said angrily and goes to her room..

Zoya sighed frustratingly.. " However you run Swara but past never leave us.. it always come infront of us in worst situation.. just hope you will be strong enough to face that situation..bcz you are very dear to us.. if something happens to you our breath goes away.."

Asad finally came home after knowing some truth.. he was hell worried for his sister who already faced so much.. he directly goes to her room and smiles little seeing her sleeping.. he goes and kissed her head lovingly.. " I promise princess.. you faced enough.. now every problem has to face me before touching you.. but right now I have to do something so that you go from here.."

Zoya who was waiting for him come to him taking his coffee.. " You need to know some truth Asad.." she said seriously..

Asad nodded.. " before that I have to tell you something.. will you do something? "

Zoya got surprised seeing him like this.. it's not that she is worried but this is first time he is asking her permission before that he always told her every decision.. " What happened? You know I never disagree with you.."

Swara also got up feeling thirsty and saw her brother.. she instantly hugged him tightly making them shocked.. " Why you left us in middle bhaijaan?" She asked cutely..

Asad who was angry yet serious instantly composed himself.. " I had some work beta.. but as you woke up I want you to know something.. you remember that boy from mall? " Swara nodded her head positively feeling confused.. " I took out all the information about him.. he was not laying.. his masi was look alike you.. completely.. and that's the reason he hugged you.. you remember his locket right?"

Swara was shocked listening this.. " was look alike me? Means? "

Asad sat infront of her taking her hand in his .. " She is dead .. n that's why that kid was crying seeing you and instantly hugged you.."

Swara widen her eyes and got shocked.. Zoya also put her hand on mouth feeling shocked..

Asad hold both and made the sit infront of him.. " Please don't freak out..first listen to me and then say anything.. okay?" Both nodded their heads.. " Maheshwari family is very famous in Kolkata.. Ramprasad Maheshwari is the head of his family.. his wife Sujata Ramprasad Maheshwari was housewife but still very intelligent as she finished her MBA after her marriage.. they have three children.. elder one is Sanskar Maheshwari.." he stopped for a moment while Swara's heartbeat fasten... " He was sharp minded businessman.. he completed his studies in US and came just to take over all the business making his father retired.. Second child is Laksh Maheshwari.. he was child of Ramprasad's brother who died many years ago with his wife in one accident and after that they adopted that child giving him all the love and mostly his name.. third and last child is Uttara Maheshwari.. pampered one from childhood bcz of being little one.. but yet mature as she went on her mother.. right now she is in US as she suffered from one major accident.. her brother sent her there so she can be normal.." Asad stopped taking little rest..

Swara and Zoya were listening patiently.. Asad smiles seeing this.. " Sanskar Maheshwari got married almost 8 months ago with Swarali gadodiya.. the same girl who was look like you.. she was youngest daughter of gadodiya family.. Shekhar gadodiya and sharmistha gadodiya are her parents.. n Ragini gadodiya was her elder sister.. Ragini gadodiya is wife of laksh Maheshwari and mother of Ansh... Both did love marriage in college only as their family agreed.. but Sanskar got married after almost 7 years.. it was arranged one as their family thought they will be nice pair but unfortunately Swarali Maheshwari died before six months in one accident and in that accident only Sanskar Maheshwari got shot and went into coma.." Asad finished and saw Swara who was breathing heavily..

Zoya left instantly and took water .. she slowly made her drink water.. " Are you okay? Should I call doctor?" Swara nodded her head negatively..

Asad was worried but stand still.. Swara saw him.. " How did she died?"

Asad baffled but answered her.. " She also got shot but her deadbody found in worst situation.. I don't know how to tell but whoever killed her was worst person.. bcz he after shooting her stabbed with knife many times and then burnt her body.." Zoya and Swara gasped listening this..

After sometime both composed themselves.. but Swara stand up and goes to window.. " Accident happened in masuri.. right?" Zoya widen her eyes and saw to Asad who nodded her head positively.. Swara stumbled listening this..

" I heard that shot.. but before I can do something I fainted and rest you know.." Swara said slowly yet shivering.. Asad goes to her and hugged her tightly..

" It's not your fault beta.. you didn't know anything.. but if you want now you can do something.. " he said emotionally.. Swara raised her head.. " I know whatever I am going to say you might not agree but still think once about it.. Sanskar Maheshwari is still in coma and doctors are saying he will be normal only when he see something related to that accident.. "

Swara stare him sometime.. " N you want me to go there saw he might see my face and remember something.." Asad nodded his head positively.. Swara got up instantly and tried to say something but stopped hearing someone..

" Swara won't go anywhere.." Dilshad said angrily making them shocked.. " They faced worst situation but that doesn't mean I will send my daughter in that situation.. you yourself told how that person killed that girl what if seeing my Swara they also misunderstood that she is Swarali and try to kill her.. no no.. I can't take risk.. Swara won't go anywhere and it's my order.." she said seriously..

Asad goes to her.. " Ammi .. more than you I am worried for princess but atleast think about that innocent soul who witnessed that accident and still in effect of that.. he couldn't save his wife and maybe that guilt is eating him.. atleast we can make him normal and give justice to that innocent girl who got killed brutally.. Ammi you always told that we should help them who are needed and now you are only backing out.."

" I know what I taught you but that doesn't mean I will risk my daughter's life.." Dilshad said angrily still shivering..

" Ammi I won't go against you.. as you are the one who taught us everything.. n i respect you very much.. you are my ideal but still think once for that girl.. what if she get justice.. n that person who is on death bed.. we might save him by sending Swara there.. n about Swara's security.. I assure you no one will harm her.. I promise.. but still last decision is yours.. " Asad said trying to make her understand.. Dilshad saw him angrily and again tried to deny but got cut by Swara..

" I will go.. " she said seriously making Asad smiles little while Dilshad was hell shocked.. she goes to her and shake angrily..

" Are you out of your mind Swara? Just for saving others life I can't risk your life.. no you are not going.." she said cryingly..

Swara smiles and made her sit.. " Ammi don't you trust your children? " Dilshad nodded her head positively.. " then why this fear? If Asad bhai has decided something then it must be important and most importantly after too much thinking.. do you really think he will send me somewhere danger? Just like you he cared for me too much. Infect overprotective.. so don't think about it too much.. let me try my share.. what if we can give justice to that people.." Swara said seriously..

Dilshad cried.. " I can't lose you beta.. you are my daughter.. if Asad is my life then you are my breath.. you both are very important for me.."

Swara smiles and hugged her.. " Even you are important to us Ammi.. but helping others are also important right? N what if something happens to me? I was orphan only whom you gave your name and love.. Even if something happens to me there is nothing to worry.." Swara tried to say more but stopped seeing everyone's glare.. she bite her tongue and holds her ears cutely..

" Okay leave all this.. if you want to go then I won't stop you but you have to take Zoya with you.. you can think this as my condition .." Dilshad said seriously making them agreed..

" I was also saying that only.. and Swara you will be Swarali there.. not Swara.. can you handle it? " Asad asked seriously making her smile and node..

" You said everything but still have you talked anyone of that family? I mean Swara is just going to bring that person out of coma not to stay forever.. so have you talked? I mean as you told that girl was died so what if seeing our Swara they might misunderstood that Swara is someone else who goes  by wrong motives.. if something happens like that then trust me I won't leave them.." Dilshad said seriously..

Asad smiles.. " I forgot to mention that I talked with Laksh Maheshwari.. actually not me but he only called me trusting his son's talk.. and he inquired about Swara.. as he got to know about us he asked our help to make normal his brother and family.. so he knows about this.. " all got relief.. " Swara you will go tomorrow only.. n Zoya I asked api and jiju.. they agreed.."

Zoya smiles listening this as she trust him blindly.. while swara and Dilshad were shocked..

" Tomorrow? " Dilshad asked shockingly..

Asad goes to her.. " Laksh Maheshwari pleaded me for his brother.. they were already in pain bcz of that accident and losing their hopes.. so he requested me to send Swara soon.. that's why I agreed.." finally all agreed and left to sleep.. Dilshad was worried but as she trusts her children she left to sleep..

Asad who come out after making Swara sleep saw Zoya who was already sleeping in sofa.. he smiles little and bent over her head kissing lovingly.. " You trust me blindly and I promise your trust won't break.. I know bcz of me you are denying our relationship as I promised myself that first Swara's happiness but I can give you one assurance that this Asad Rashid Khan is only yours till death make us apart.. maybe our marriage happen late but only you are in my heart. No one else.." he said lovingly and goes to make some calls..

Kolkata..

Laksh who came to hospital just to see his brother stumbled seeing his condition.. but made himself strong and asked Ram to go and get fresh up..

He recalled his talk with Asad Khan.. after talking to Abhishek he got information of that mall.. n as Ansh said he saw Swara in that footage.. Abhishek and laksh both were shocked seeing this and took all the information about that and finally got to know that she is Swara Khan.. Rockstar of bhopal.. sister of no. 1 architecture Asad Rashid Khan and daughter of Dilshad Khan . Laksh who once expected to be that girl Swarali Maheshwari got sad seeing this but still thought to talked to her as his brother might be normal seeing her infront of him thinking Swarali.. he instantly called Asad Khan and asked for a favor . He was prepared for rejection but got surprised knowing he agreed on the very first moment.. he thanked him many times who just asked to take care of his sister.. as she is their lifeline.. he agreed..

" I don't know bhai whatever I am doing is right or wrong but I don't have any other options.. I will do everything to make it normal.. I couldn't save my best friend but I will surely save you.. hope it doesn't go wrong.." he thought and turned to Ram who came . They both talked for sometime..

Swara and Zoya landed in Kolkata with high security.. Asad strictly told them to not go anywhere without security on which both agreed.. both were irritate but understood his concern..

Swara who came out of airport took deep breath feeling happiness in her hearth.. she smiles unknowingly and put her hand on heart who was beating fastly.. Zoya came after taking luggage and adjust in cars where security gaurds already position themselves..

Swara came out from her dreamland and got worried seeing cars only.. Zoya who turned seeing her standing still understood her silence..

But before she can do something one bodyguard came and signed them towards one car which was open from roof.. both smiles seeing this..

Swara quickly called Asad who received in first ring only.." You reached? Are you fine? " He asked worriedly..

Swara smiles brightly.. " Thank you bhaijaan for this car.. you know everything about me..n yes we reached safely now going to hospital directly.."

Asad smiles listening this.. " You are my princess so it's obvious that I will take care of your everything.. you just be normal and be strong.. don't let out your fears.. if something happens then just inform me.. no need to be hero in every situation.. is that okay? " Asad said seriously making her smile and agree..

She finally sat in car feeling better while on the other side Sanskar's breathing got heavy..

Sanskar jerked off from his position and started to breath heavily making all shocked.. Ram who was there only got worried seeing this while Laksh shouted for doctor.. doctors came running and tried to make him calm but failed as he was not in control..

Screen split on Swara's smiling face and Sanskar's sweaty face..

Next part..

Danger..

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

52.7K 4.9K 55
He wanted to hold her hand, but couldn't. He wanted to wipe her tears,but couldn't. He wanted to comfort her, but couldn't. After all, this was the r...
48.2K 2.1K 14
from swaragini track ... but with many differences.. here swara is mad .. she lost her mental health bcz of accident. dida is her only support who ta...
80.9K 3.3K 6
She was left alone with her daughter.... He found his unborn in her daughter... Will they ever become one... Will there heart will be healed? Peep in...
85.8K 3.7K 9
Story of heavenly couple SwaSan This TS is based on serial track, where Ragini made plan to defame Swara that she is dating Sanlak both, Anupurana...