Possessed - Bucky Barnes x OC

By dyspneagrime

Dark!James 'Bucky' Barnes/OC AU ~~~ Margaret Everlee is a terribly timid little thing. Living her life as a s... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Epilogue

Part 24

280K 5.1K 38.5K
By dyspneagrime

TW: Extremely dubious consent/nonconsensual and violence

Proceed with caution, my loves.

~

Maggie stepped out of her apartment looking absolutely ravishing.

She wore a nude strapless dress. The short hem sat right below her ass, lined with fluffy marabou feathers. Her sparkly golden pumps giving the look a little flare. The dress was actually one that Natasha had left at her place and she felt a bit guilty wearing it, but she got over it quickly. She needed to have a good night.

She had called Loki earlier, asking if he had plans for the night. He eagerly invited her to a club opening he was supposed to attend, at the request of the owner who was actually a close friend of his. The establishment was the newest premier nightclub in midtown. Everyone that was well known in the city was supposed to attend.

Clubbing was never Maggie's thing. Natasha had dragged her along to a few over the years, but it always left her feeling overwhelmed, overheated, and overcharged. Despite that, she would do anything to not be alone for another second of her day. She needed to chase the impulsive feeling she had and do something out of her comfort zone.

Loki's driver was parked out front, he stepped out of the car to help her in. Sliding into the backseat beside Loki he greeted her with a sly smile. "Good evening, Margaret."

"Hi." She grinned back at him. "Thanks for bringing me along to this."

"Well, I'm a stickler for appearances and what better accessory than you hooked to my arm." He winked.

She snickered as the car took off.

"How have you been? Since the news of James' past transgressions."

She cringed at the mention of him. She already felt guilty reaching out to Loki, even though she was single. "Not great, if I'm being honest."

He reached over and rubbed his hand over her thigh. "Well, hopefully tonight will change that." He adored the feeling of her silky skin under his touch, letting his movements slow, settling his hand on her leg.

It felt wrong to her, letting him touch her like that, but she didn't say a word.

When they rolled up to the club, the place was packed. Cars were dropping people off all around the block. Bodies were pouring into the entrance, as multicolored lights beamed out onto the street. Paparazzi crowded around, flashing pictures of the groups of celebrities waltzing in.

Loki gripped her tight by the waist, maneuvering through he noisy crowd, up to the bouncer. The second he saw him, he unhooked the velvet rope, letting them walk right in. It was loud as hell. Maggie couldn't even hear herself think— perfect, she thought to herself.

A huge glass chandelier sat above the main recessed dance floor. It was illuminated from below as well, with color changing lights. Deep sunk velvet booths lined the circle, each one had clubbers wedged inside, chugging their drinks. People fell all over each other, making out pressed up against the dark walls of the room, only made visible by the occasional flash of light from the DJ booth.

A wide, glowing bar sat perched at the center of the side room. Loki ordered each of them a drink. A neat scotch for himself and a dry martini for Maggie. She didn't really like martinis, but she just smiled and accepted it from him. They made their way to one of the few open booths. Loki pulled her tight to his side. "What do you think?" He raised his voice, to be heard over the pulsing bass of the music.

"About what?" She shouted back.

He gave her a judgmental look. "About the club." Saying it like it was blatantly obvious what he was asking her.

"Oh, right." She laughed. "Um, it's nice. Crowded."

"That's a good thing, darling. In business, it's important to have traffic." He explained.

She frowned at his response. He talked to her like she was an idiot. Like a child. And not in the sweet, supportive way James did. Loki spoke in a way that made her feel inadequate. She knew she was naive, but she wasn't dumb. Far from it. She was well educated in many, many subjects. Did he not realize that?

Feeling annoyed at his response, she slammed back the rest of her drink, cringing at the taste.

Loki's brows raised at her action, smirking. "So, it's that kind of night is it?"

"Yup." She forced a smile.

"Stay here. I'll go get another for you." He got up before she could respond, leaving her sitting alone at the booth.

She peeked over her shoulders, taking in the room around her. Everyone was so glamorous. So important. She saw a few faces she recognized as athletes and musicians, making her chew her lip nervously and look back down to her lap. Tapping her fingers while she waited for Loki to return. He walked up a minute later, holding two drinks in one hand and his in the other. "Figured I'd stock up since you seem to be quite thirsty." He winked.

Maggie chuckled, gladly accepting the two drinks from him. Drinking down the second, she could literally feel her worries melting away, spilling into the leftover drops in the bottom of the glass. She leaned into Loki's side, feeling more comfortable with him.

"So how do you know the owner?"

He took a sip from his tumbler. "He's an old friend. We studied business together at Oxford."

Her brows twisted together, jolting her head back. "I thought you majored in fine arts."

"Oh right," he snickered, rolling his yes "I meant fine arts, not business."

"Loki, did you really study art?"

He huffed out a breath. "No. I just said that to get you to come to lunch." He shrugged, not bothered by her clearly upset expression.

"What the hell?" She shook her head, grabbing her purse to leave. "I should go."

His hand reached out and gripped her wrist. "Margaret, stop. Please. I just wanted to get to know you and I thought if we had something in common, you'd give me a chance."

Settling back down, she nodded her head. It's not like he lied about being a murderer. She couldn't hold it over his head, knowing it was just to spend time with her. Sighing, she grabbed her third drink and chugged it down. "Okay. Let's have some fun." She smirked.

After Loki ordered them a round of shots, she was wasted. They made their way to the dance floor and joined the steamy hot crowd. His hands found her waist and pulled her in front of him. He short stature was writhing up against him, leaning back, letting him press kisses to her neck. Her head was spinning, but she did her best to keep her rhythm, enjoying the feeling of a man pressed against her back.

They danced for what felt like forever. Liquor filling her belly, making her brave, she spun around and pulled him into a kiss. It was sloppy and wet. She gripped the lapels of his suit, holding him down low enough to keep making out with him. His hands coasted over her curves, worshiping each one with a lingering touch.

He pulled back, shaking his head at her with a smile. "I need another drink." He grabbed her hand and walked her to the bar. She stumbled a few times in her heels, but kept up with his quick pace. He ordered another drink and sat down on one of the couches in the dim corners of the club.

Maggie sat perched on his lap, while he drank. A group of men stopped when they saw Loki, greeting him excitedly. He stood and shook their hands. "Gentlemen, this is Margaret Everlee."

She smiled sweetly at the group, shaking each of their hands.

"Margaret, this is Volstagg, Fandral, and Hogun." He gestured to the three men. Maggie would've been more surprised by the odd names, but she was a bit too intoxicated to truly register what he was even saying. "And this, is my brother Thor." He gestured the the fourth.

He looked so different from his brother. Just as tall, if not more so, but twice as wide. While Loki was pale with jet black hair, Thor radiated warmth with his sun kissed skin and golden hair. Slowly remembering he mentioned he was adopted.

"Nice to meet you all."

Thor stepped forward. "Did I hear that right? Margaret Everlee?" Maggie nodded, confused. "You're acquainted with James Barnes then."

Maggie was sobered slightly by the sound of his name. She nodded gently, forcing a smile. "Yes, I knew him— er know him I guess. Um, how do you know him?"

"He's a friend. I have been close with him and Steve for a few years now."

She nodded, giving him a very intoxicated looking smile.

Thor chuckled and stepped back. James had told him of his new girlfriend only a couple of weeks ago over drinks with him and Steve. It was a major red flag that she was now out with his mischievous brother, looking like she's had one too many drinks, but he didn't want to cause a scene, so he tucked away his present concerns for the time being.

After the group walked off, Maggie felt the sadness growing in her chest. James really was following her everywhere. She couldn't escape him. "Wanna do more shots?"

Downing the burning tequila, she was barely coherent. Stumbling back over to the couch, she climbed back onto Loki's lap, pulling him in to kiss her. It grew heated, fast. Their hands wandered over each other. Breath mixing between them, tasting like nothing, but liquor. His tongue shoved deep into her mouth, lapping the sides of hers. Usually the thought of making out so passionately in public would've left her feeling ashamed, but she had just enough liquor in her to not realize what she was doing.

She ripped her lips from his, looking at him through dead eyes, then leaning into his ear. "Let's get out of here."

~

Maggie tottered up to her apartment, with Loki following behind. She didn't even remember the drive over and probably wouldn't remember this either. She dug through her purse for her keys, dropping them twice before they finally made it into the lock.

Once inside, he slid his arms around her, pulling her flush to his chest. She hooked her hands behind his neck, her lips finding his instantly. They walked back through her apartment, lips moving in unison. His hands wandered over her body, reaching down and squeezing her plump ass.

"Hang on, I gotta pee." She giggled, running off to her bathroom.

Loki rolled his eyes at her. She was clearly way too drunk to be doing this, but he didn't care. He just needed to fuck her already. He sauntered through her apartment, looking it over. He absolutely hated it. Her decor was whimsical. A little too childish for his taste.

A vibrating sound pulled him front his perusing. He walked over to find Maggie's phone illuminated. Buzzing with James' name spread across the screen.

A wicked grin found its home on Loki's mouth. He swiped his finger over it and lifted it to his ear. "Hello?"

A long pause on the line made his smile widen. "Who is this?" James' voice was heated.

"I think you know exactly who this is, James."

"Where is she?"

Loki chuckled, shaking his head at his pure rage coming through the phone. "You know, I'm very much looking forward to finally having a taste of what you've kept from me as of late."

"Don't you dare fucking touch her." He spat into the phone.

"I'll do what I want. She's not yours to control anymore."

He pressed the bright red button, cutting off the roar from the other line of the call.

The sound of the bathroom door made Loki spin on his heel. Maggie hobbled over to him. "Better?"

"Much." She gave a pathetic smile, eyes low. "I didn't realize that your brother knew James. I'm worried he'll tell him we were together." Although she was basically blacked out, she was right. That's exactly what happened. As soon as Thor walked off, he shot a text to him, asking what happened between the two of them.

James was lounging at Steve and Natasha's, having a drink. Still trying to numb himself from his talk with Maggie earlier in the day. When he read over the text, he lost it. He smashed the glass in his hand, cutting his palm and leaving a spill of cognac over his thigh. The two of them tried to talk him down, explaining that she was single now and could do what she wanted, but it went in one ear and out the other. He paced out on the balcony, sucking down a whole pack of cigarettes before finally giving in and calling her.

"I think it'll be fine, pet. You're not with him anymore, so he has no reason to be upset."

Maggie nodded her head, unable to form her own opinions at the moment. She quickly forgot her worries. Loki lifted her into his arms. Her legs wrapped around his waist, picking right back up where they left off. He walked her down the hall, into her bedroom.

Falling down onto her bed, he sat back and pulled off his blazer. She yanked him back down on top of her, kissing him sloppily. His hands found her breasts, pulling the top of her dress down to reveal them. He played with her peach nipples, making them harden between his fingers. He leaned in to kiss up her neck, nuzzling into her. He licked a long stripe up her throat, finally tasting the sweet flavor of her flesh.

A gruff sound came from Maggie, making his head pop up. She was passed out. Snoring softly, eyes fluttering. His jaw clenched with anger. How dare she fall asleep in the middle of this?

"Margaret." He called.

She was out cold.

He grabbed the sides of her shoulders, shaking her a little. "Margaret." He called again, louder this time. She mumbled something in her sleep, voice barely audible, but didn't wake up.

Feeling defeated, he sat down beside her, eyes raking over her figure. She looked delectable. He couldn't shake the thought of how sweet her skin tasted. He wondered if all of her tasted like that. Reaching over, he grabbed a handful of her perky breast. She twisted in her sleep, a soft groan slipping from her lips at his touch. It was like music to his ears.

His eyes feasted on her half naked figure, lying limp to the bed. Hand wandering lower and lower, to the fluffy hem of her dress, he hiked it up to reveal the delicate white lace covering her. The outline of her cleft was enough to help him solidify his next move. He stood from the bed, rounding it to the edge. Kneeling below her, he slipped the material down her thighs, off her legs. Gripping her knees, he spread her legs open for him.

She was perfect. He used one thumb to spread her open. Her pussy was tight and pink, sheen with moisture. Just for him. "Oh, pet." He groaned to himself. Swiping, gathering a bit on his thumb, he brought it to his lips to taste it. He hummed in satisfaction at the delicious taste of her.

A loud slam from down the hall instantly stopped his movements. He stumbled back to his feet, tripping over himself slightly, crashing into the wall behind him.

James stormed into the room. Eyes flicking from Maggie's unconscious, half naked body, legs spread open, over to Loki standing pressed to the wall looking like the terrified weasel he was. "It— it's not what it looks like."

Lunging towards him, he gripped his throat and dragged in out into the hallway. He threw Loki back, shutting the bedroom door behind him. "What did you do? You drug her?" He came chest to chest with him, trapping him to the wall.

"No! I promise. We were in bed and we were kissing and then she passed out. I was just about to leave."

James chuckled darkly. "Bullshit."

Loki lifted his hands in defense, but James gripped them, jamming both sets of fingers back until they broke with a loud crunch. He let out a pathetic cry.

He swung his tattooed semi truck of a fist, hitting him square in the jaw, knocking him to the floor. "You think it's okay to take advantage of drunk girls? What would you have done if I didn't show up?" He kicked him hard in the gut, making him cough a string of blood onto the hardwood floor. "Would you have fucked her? Even while she's passed out?"

"No! No! I wouldn't have." Loki sobbed, clutching his side.

"LIAR." James spat through his clenched teeth.

Scrambling back towards the door, James stalked over him. He fell to his knees and started wailing on him. His fist slammed into his face, making his skull pound back into the floor of the apartment. Bloodied screams and pleas sputtered from Loki's mouth, but the punches didn't stop. He kept. Fucking. Going. Blinded by rage.

"She could never love a man like you. You're a murderer." He mustered out, between the harsh punches.

Even though he was already so far gone, the comment sent James even further into the depths of hell he was skirting. He stopped swinging. Whipping out a butterfly knife, twirling it around in his hand, gripping the bite. Staring down at Loki's bloody face with the most murderous expression he had ever seen. "That's true." His voice was eerily calm. "I am."

He hesitated for only a moment, considering his next move. He raised his arm and plunged the knife deep into his shoulder, then ripping it right back out with a twist. Surgical precision missing any major arteries, but hit him right in the tendon where he knew the pain would be searing. Loki let out a loud yell, clutching the wound as blood pooled out over his hand.

Watching his body writhe on the ground as he lost an obscene amount of blood, James felt mostly sated. Honestly, Loki was lucky that he had been through so much therapy. If he had caught the sociopath even a year ago, he'd be a dead man.

As much as murder sounded like the only reasonable punishment for a rapist, James couldn't bring himself to do it. He couldn't spend another second locked up, away from his doll. Along with that, Loki was his friend's brother— his only redeemable quality was that he was related to Thor, especially now.

"Get the fuck out." He stood over him, turning to walk back to the bedroom.

Loki stumbled to his feet, limping to the door.

James peeked over his shoulder. "And don't bother going to the cops. Not even god could save you then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 43.1K 24
James 'Bucky' Barnes/OC AU ~~~ The year is 1973. All Dove Rogers wanted was a relaxing summer. Just one last hoorah before being thrust into adul...
157K 4.5K 21
An Avengers Bucky Barnes x OC Story **SMUTS** Dr Luka Mateo is a trained Psychiatrist with specialised experience in treating war veterans and peopl...
10.8K 623 21
James 'Bucky' Barnes/OC Bucky Barnes is trying to build a life for himself again in Brooklyn. Now a free man, Bucky is healing and finding himself f...
1.6K 10 14
One-shots of the one and only Bucky Barnes, from the MCU. Send requests if you want! I don't think I'll be writing a lot of smut because I'm not an...