[OG] The Glitch Spider (maler...

By AxeTheRat04

Original version A boy who inspires to be like his heros. Is then given the opportunity by something that cou... More

Bio and harem
Prologue
Powers found
First Day on the job
Oh.
Talking it out
Not a date
New Girls
Compromise
Venom and the captain
Tin man and the Widow
Robotics project
The spider and The Cat
Carnage Arc part 1
Carnage arc pt.2
Carnage arc pt.3
Carnage arc pt. 4
Need of a new suit
Gwen
*prepare yourselves*
Infinity War pt 2
Infinity War pt 3
Infinity War pt4
Infinity War (final)
Aftermath
Casey(short)
Two tails are better than one
Teeth and Stinger
*Questions*
Spider-verse pt1
Spider-verse pt 2
Spider-verse pt3
Spider-verse pt 4
Spider-verse Pt5
Spider-verse pt6
Spider-verse pt 7
Spider-verse Final
Updated Harem and Bio
Meet the rookies
early morning
Settling in, and the spider-verse
The other Gwen
*A day in life of Spider-woman*
New problems
Blackmail? or just a deal?
*New Years*
Wednesday
my discord server
Gwen to Gwen
Last day
Endgame pt 1
Endgame pt 2
Endgame pt 3
Endgame pt 4
Endgame pt 5
Endgame Final
*ANNOUNCEMENT*
*The next day (short)*
Intermission
WandaVision
Back Home
*A Living Nightmare*
Reunited pt 1
Reunited pt 2
Athena Arc pt 1
Athena arc pt 2
*important*
Athena Arc pt 3
*What the fuck is this*
Athena Arc pt 4
Athena Part 5
Athena part 6
Athena Arc Final
Final Announcements

Infinity War pt. 1

19.4K 498 366
By AxeTheRat04

Down in Manhattan, a school bus is seen leaving a high school. Inside, Y/n, and Gwen, are seen sitting next to each other, while MJ and Petra share the seat next to them. And Harry was sitting behind MJ and Petra's seat with Liz.

Gwen:*whispering* So I was thinking, how does Petra do that?

Y/n: *whispering* I honestly don't know. I think Natasha taught her that.

Gwen:*whispering* She was taught to drop cars on us? Just to find out how strong we are?

Y/n: Well, I'm only saying she taught her that, because Natasha did that to me the first day at training. Then again, she probably got it from Sky High.

Gwen: You're telling me, Black Widow, a secret Shield Agent, watched Sky high.

Y/n: Yup.

Gwen: ... huh.

The two stayed silent before they both chuckled from the thought. MJ notices Petra looking enviously at Gwen.

MJ: Hey. So uh, you lost a bet or something?

Petra: ...Yeah… We played an 11 round rock paper scissors… and I still lost.

MJ couldn't help at giggle at the idea of the two really competing just for them to sit down. Petra looks at MJ and gasps dramatically as if she felt betrayed.

Petra:*dramatically* How could you laugh at my suffering!

This just makes MJ laugh harder, a second passes and Petra soon joins in the laughter. Y/n looks at the two and smiles.

Gwen: I'm glad she isn't upset anymore.

Y/n: Same here. Alright, so what we're we talking about…

Y/n seems to trail off as he's focusing outside the window. Gwen notices this and looks in the same direction. Y/n silently text Petra, who then looks out the window and sees the same problem.

Y/n: *quietly* Gwen, you're staying here.

Gwen: *quietly* What? But I could help!

Y/n: You don't even know how to swing yet, in sorry, but you're staying here!

Gwen remains silent as Y/n gets up and taps Harry on the shoulder, and makes him look out the window. His eyes widened before yelling.

Harry: We're all gonna die!

Everyone collectively looked out the window, and began to panic. Petra and Y/n amongst the panic, jump out the window of the bus. Y/n and Petra are then seen in their Spider suits before swinging towards the space ship.

----

Tony Stark is seen in his iron man suit. Currently on the ground as a large, claw-like chain, was heading towards him. Suddenly, the chain is caught, as Petra is seen pushing it back.

Petra: Hey man *turns to Stark* What's up, Mr. Stark?

Tony: Kid, where'd you come from?

Y/n lands beside Petra and helps her push the metal claw back.

Y/n: A field trip to *the alien grabs him and tosses him aside* Paris!

Petra pushes the chain away as Tony shoots lasers onto the alien's shoulder. Y/n pushes himself up and begins to web swing himself back into his fight.

Y/n: Uh, what's this guy's problem, Mr. Stark?

Tony dodges a punch from the alien.

Tony: Uh, he's from space. He came here to steal a necklace from a wizard.

Petra goes to punch the alien, only for her to be grabbed by the claw and swung away. Petra quickly catches herself mid air, and webs up a broken Taxi, before slamming it onto the alien known as Obsidian's back. 

The alien pushes the crushed taxi off itself and stares at Petra furiously.

Y/n: Hey don't look at my girl like that!

The alien turns its head only to be venom-striked in the face. 

Y/n: Bitch.

Obsidian pushed himself back up as he was still disoriented. Suddenly, what looked like a red cape wrapped in metal pipes wrapped around it, flying over them.

Y/n: What the hell?

Tony blocks the chain of the large alien with a shield he created out of nanometal, before looking at the two spiders.

Tony: Kids, that's the wizard. Get on it.

Y/n /Petra: On it!

The two swiftly follow the Voldemort bootleg, aka Maw, but once they go around the corner and gain on him, the alien, raises his hand, and throws a metal panel on the two.

Y/n grabs Petra's hands, and glitches the two through the panel.

Y/n: Not cool man!

Petra: Yeah what he said!

The levitating alien raises both arms, as infront of Dr. Strange, all of the street lights began to bend and caught Strange's cape. Before the alien could grab it. Petra swings by and grabs the unconscious hero.

Petra: Gotcha!

Suddenly, a beam of light shined down on Dr.Strange's body, before lifting up towards the ship. Petra quickly grabs onto a street light, and webs him, holding him in place. Y/n joins her on the light and began to pull Strange down. However, the Maw uproots it, sending Doctor Strange, Cloak, Petra and Y/n are then on their way to his ship.

Petra: Uhhh, Mr. Stark? We're being beamed up!

Y/n: Crap crap crap crap..  *continues to say crap* 

Tony: Hang on, kids.

Cull Obsidian's hammer doubles as a claw, pinning Iron Man to the ground and shorting his suit. As Obsidian jumps towards Iron Man, blades ready to end this fight, he is sent through a portal instead. The alien turns and leaps to return the same way, but Wong closes it rapidly -- only Obsidian's severed hand makes it back to the park. Bruce Banner, who is seen next to him, kicks the hand away with a noise of disgust.

Tony Stark: *The Iron Man shakes himself free of the Dwarf's weapon, now powerless* Wong, you're invited to my wedding. 

He begins to fly towards the large ship.

Tony: Give me a little juice, F.R.I.D.A.Y.

Iron Man's foot thrusters morph together into a single larger jet and increase his speed considerably. As Ebony Maw walks towards the controls of the ship, Doctor Strange's unconscious body floating face-down behind him, and prepares to leave Earth's atmosphere. While Tony Stark is still in pursuit of the ship and his protege, and her boyfriend.

Tony: Unlock 17-A and 18-G. Petra, Y/n, you guys gotta let go. I'm gonna catch you both!

As he said that two pods launch from the upstate Avengers headquarters and curves up to the accelerating circular ship.

Petra: But you said save the wizard! *gasping from lack of oxygen, she pulls off her mask* I can't breathe!

Y/n: Y-Yeah! *Y/n begins to glitch slightly*

The two simosamusly pass out, free-falling, but not for long before the pods reaches them. Each one attaches itself to them, becoming their own respective the Iron Spider suits. Now being able to breathe, Spider-woman and the Glitch-Spider land on a bottom part of the ship, standing up heroically.

Petra: Mr. Stark, it smells like a new car in here!

Y/n looks at his colors and suit.

Y/n: Hm, I kinda miss my black though… 

Tony: Happy trails, kids. F.R.I.D.A.Y, send them home.

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Yep.

From each suit a large parachute extends, snatching the spiders free of the ship's hull and him spiraling back to Earth.

Petra: OH, COME ON!

Y/n: AH SHIT!

Iron Man latches onto the hull and cuts a hole to board the ship, looking for wherever Strange and Ebony Maw went.

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Boss, incoming call from Miss Potts.

Pepper Potts: *Sounding heavily worried* Tony? Oh, my God. Are you all right? What's going on?

Tony: Yeah, I'm fine. I just think we might have to push our 8:30 res.

Pepper Potts: Why?

Tony: *While looking at the ship around him* Just 'cause I'll... probably not make it back for a while.

Pepper Potts: Tell me you're not on that ship.

Tony: Yeah.

Pepper Potts: God, no. Please tell me you're not on that ship.

Tony: Honey, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I don't know what to say.

Pepper Potts: Come back here, Tony. I swear to God….

Tony Stark: Pep….

Pepper Potts: Come back here right now! Come back!

F.R.I.D.A.Y.: Boss, we're losing her. I'm going, too….

While with the Spiders, they're revealed to have managed to shoot a web to the outside of the ship, foiling their parachutes, and clambers inside a slowly-closing chamber.

Petra: Oh my God! *Looks at the rapidly-receding planet behind her* we should have stayed on the bus....

Y/n: Uh, what were we going to tell Gwen?

Petra: Honestly, I don't know. But thank god we didn't bring her. She's still learning. Come on, we need to find Mr. Stark.

Y/n: Right behind you babe.

Ebony Maw, hands engaged in the ship's steering mechanism, accelerates into hyperspace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 162 9
Y/n was an youthful Reporter on the verge of his depression until he meets a friend who helps him and meets a symbiote and becomes a antihero, with V...
99.4K 2.2K 34
After a traffic accident, Izuku meets 4 symbiotes that take over his body and save him, but from then on, life just gets weirder and weirder as a who...
56.5K 873 39
(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My Name is (Y/N) (L/N) Parker and I am....Red Death/Carnage....I don't know what ha...
110K 4K 21
Y/N a highschool student who seems to try to have a normal life in a city that is full of crime, heroes and villains. Sadly no one can have a normal...