Let's Love Tonight

由 fallingheartsxx

BOOK 2 of the Let's Hurt Tonight series. 更多

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
Author's Note

37

7.6K 246 297
由 fallingheartsxx

Double update! I know I said it might take me a while to update but I was in a writing mood today for this book specifically. So enjoy :)

And thank you for the sweet comments in the last chapter about my rabbit <3 he was the goodest good boy and loved the song Sweet Creature 

...

Harry

I'm in a piss mood by the time I actually arrive at the after party. I was only suppose to be doing interviews but then all these photographers suddenly wanted my picture and I was caught up with that. And on top of that, I couldn't shake some of the Victoria's Secret models off of my arm. All I wanted to do was leave the venue so I could get this after party over with but the girls demanded my undivided attention as I tried to make an exit. 

I'm exhausted as I walk into the club but I plaster a fake smile on my face as I greet various fans who managed to snag a ticket to the after party. I always love meeting them and I'm happy to converse or take a picture or two, but right now I just want a tequila on ice and my girlfriend by my side. 

After making all the small talk I can muster, I feel relived when I see Mitch and Sarah standing by the bar. I briskly walk over to them, both of them giving me odd looks as I finally approach them. 

"I'm sorry I'm late," I say, sighing a bit. "I had an unnecessary amount of pictures taken of myself and then interviews...and don't even get me started on all the models trying to swoon me. I'm sorry if that sounds like a dick thing to say but it was just too much," I shake my head and chuckle to myself. 

"Amelia left," Mitch tells me abruptly. 

The smile fades from my face and my heart starts thumping erratically in my chest. 

"What?" I ask. 

"You've been gone for four hours, Harry. She left about an hour ago," Sarah chimes in. 

Four hours? I knew I took a little longer than expected but I didn't realize it had been that long. 

"Holy shit," I mutter. I bite my lip, feeling a panic take over. She probably hates me and thinks I stood her up. "Did she say where she was going? Did she seem okay or upset or - "

"She went back to the hotel," Mitch cuts me off. He sighs and gives me a tired look. "She texted me when she got there. She said she was just tired and wanted to go back but...I don't know, man. You need to check in on her. There's some stuff going on that you're oblivious to," 

I furrow my eyebrows. How come she texted Mitch and not me? And what on Earth is he talking about? I know Amelia better than anyone. I can't think of for the life of me what I would have missed. 

"Stuff? What kind of stuff?" I lamely ask. 

Mitch hesitates before responding, like he's having some sort of internal debate with himself on telling me what he means. 

"I think she's been stressed out lately by all the attention you and her are getting and to be honest, you don't seem to be doing a good job at noticing or comforting her. I mean I don't know what's going on in your personal life, but how come I had to be the one to correct that guy when he called Amelia just your friend? That's your job. I know I joked about this being a team effort relationship but at the end of the day, I'm not her boyfriend," Mitch tells me, seriously. 

I'm taken back by his words. Sometimes I can sense when Amelia is off but I haven't noticed anything recently. Am I really as oblivious as he's making me out to be? Does she think that I'm neglecting her?

"I didn't mean to," I blurt out, panic starting to take over. "With Sam. He was the guy from earlier. I didn't mean to not correct him,"

"I didn't think you did it on purpose but it's little things like that. I mean did you even notice that Crystal came over and talked to Amelia the other day?"

My heart drops. 

"What?" I ask. 

Crystal was this girl I had a brief fling with way back when. We slept together maybe twice and ever since then she'd been trying to get back with me. According to another one of my ex-girlfriends, Crystal considers herself one of my 'on-again off-again's. She goes around telling people I still love her and bullshit like that. I thought she was pretty when we met but I distanced myself when her true personality came through. I could only imagine what she told Amelia. 

"I spotted Crystal having a chat with Amelia. It was at the venue, right before rehearsals started. Amelia didn't tell me anything about it but I could tell it was bothering her," Mitch explains. 

I run a hand through my hair in distress.

"How come you didn't tell me?" I question my friend somewhat angrily. 

"Again, it's not my job to do that, Harry. Part of me thought you would have talked it out or noticed she was acting weird after," Mitch says. 

Fuck, he's right. I've been so lost in my head with my tour and press interviews and everything else in-between. I thought that everything was fine between Amelia and I but I've been missing those subtle signs that she's not okay. 

"I'm going to go back to the hotel and see if she's okay," I tell Mitch and Sarah. "I'll text you later,"

Both of them nod and wish me a 'good luck'. I turn away and walk not even ten feet away from them when I'm stopped by this blonde girl in this tight, red dress that shows far too much cleavage for my comfort. 

"Hi, Harry," she says. She flutters her eyelashes at me and places a hand on my bicep. "I just wanted to say I think you did an amazing job tonight. You're so talented," 

"Thank you," I say as politely as I can. "I don't mean to be rude but I actually need to leave right now. It's a bit of an emergency. It was nice meeting you though. I hope you can come to one of my shows," 

Her mouth drops open but before she can utter another word, I quickly leave her side and make my way to my driver outside. 

The car ride is thick with my own tension. I tried calling Amelia twice on the way to the hotel but she didn't pick up. I hope she's not ignoring me. Maybe she's asleep or caught up with something else. I just hope that she's okay and we can work through whatever is going on. 

When we finally reach the hotel, I all but sprint up to mine and Amelia's room. I hastily throw the door open and enter the suite, looking for my beautiful girl. I don't see her anywhere but as if on cue, the ensuite door opens up and she stand in the doorway, her eyes bloodshot and tear ridden as she stares at me in shock. 

"Harry? I thought you'd be at the after party still," she says in a small voice. 

She looks broken right now, which is a vast contrast to how she appeared earlier. The dress that I was desperate to tear off her body is now replaced with sweatpants and one of my t-shirts. Her makeup is gone and her hair is in a bun on top of her head. I still think she looks beautiful but the pained expression on her face causes my heart to absolutely shatter. 

I slip my suit jacket off as I walk over to Amelia, letting it fall to the ground. She doesn't say anything but her lip quivers and I take that as my cue to engulf her in my arms into a tight embrace. 

As soon as I pull her to my body, she begins sobbing. I have no idea if this is because of my inattention to her lately or if something else happened, but regardless I feel horrible as I hold her shaking body in my arms. I wish there was something I could do to take her pain away. Perhaps being a better boyfriend would do the trick but that won't fix the immediate issue. 

I guide the both of us to the bed so we can lay down. Amelia immediately curls up into me and I protectively hold her as tight as I can. 

"It's okay, sweetheart," I coo, trying to calm her down. "I'm here. I'm sorry it took so long. I was caught up in interviews and photographs and...I never meant to neglect you," 

Amelia shakes her head and desperately tries to control her breathing. 

"It's not that," she whispers. "I know you're busy, Harry," 

"Then what's wrong, love?"

She sighs. 

"I don't know...I've just been overwhelmed lately. I'm just tired and run down and - " she cuts herself off when she starts to cry again. 

I'm desperate to know what's going on inside of her head but I don't want to push her. 

"We don't have to talk about it right now, darling," I tell her, softly. 

She nods against my chest and silently sobs for what feels like forever. In reality it's probably only been a couple of minutes or so, but that's far too long for her to be in this much pain. 

Eventually her breathing evens out and I crane my neck to look at her, only to find she's fallen asleep. My own tears prick my eyes when I realize she quite literally fell asleep crying and probably because of me. 

...

Hello so I want to do an experiment (kind of). This is just out of curiosity but I've always been fascinated with different countries and like what's considered taboo and what's not. I know the USA is whack so I'm so curious as to what other people outside of the country think. I'll list some examples down below so feel free to comment/share where you're from if you want.

Drinking age? Ours is 21 which I think is high compared to other countries. Also drinking in public? It's completely illegal here lol

Sex? Bro the amount of slut shaming/calling people prudes for being virgins is INSANE. Like who the fuck cares lol is that everywhere or mainly just here?  I see it a lot, especially on social media

What about tipping? We typically tip like 20% to waiters, hairdressers, taxi drivers etc. 

Cursing or swearing?

(this one is a sensitive topic) School shootings? The fact that this is so common in America is disgusting. 

And this is a fun one. What are your thoughts on Trump? Election season is upon us and I am not excited!!! 

Feel free to add other thoughts/taboos here. This isn't a roast session either, so please be thoughtful with your comments. 

Thanks for reading/participating :)  

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

Time 由 Laura

同人小说

609K 20.4K 45
"That's the thing about time, you don't think anything is changing until you look back and realise that nothing is the same."
212K 4.2K 60
PREVIOUSLY NAMED "TENSION" ~Nothing is louder than the silence between two people who used to be so in love with each other~ • • • In her first year...
470K 19.7K 62
When a young prince is obliged to leave his castle in order to learn how to rule his kingdom properly, he realises the world is not how he imagined i...
371K 7.4K 51
"All you had to do was trust me." "You're the one that's leaving..." "You're the one that isn't stopping me." **********