Speechless (Julian Casablanca...

By ali_irving

Reese wasn't afraid of anything. Until she met him. More

Party
Speechless
PARTY
Hangover
Virgin
Sweet Spots
A Deal's a Deal
AUTHORS NOTE
Time To Spill
Karma
Not as Good
Shallow
No One
That Fucking Alex Guy
Lets Start Simple
Last Place
A/N:
Stupid
He's Finally Gone
Newly single.. Fucking douche
What's a Little More Time?
If You Got It Flaunt It
If You Want My Body
Taking Things Slow
Pink Dolphin
Here We Go
Rest Of My Life

Just Perfect

1.4K 26 1
By ali_irving

It has been almost two months since the day I got upset with Molly, since I broke up the fight between Fab and Nick, since I met Alex's family, and it has been almost two months since I have deleted Julian's number.

Summer was slowly coming to an official end as fall was approaching and that meant that Alex was going back to school and I was going back to Spain.

Over these past months he and I had been seeing each other nearly everyday. He spoils me with jewelry, bags, shoes and anything else a girl could ask for but that's not why I'm so happy with him. I'm happy because he cares about me. Now that is all coming to an end, though, as I would be leaving the country in less then a week.

"Hey babe, everything all right?" Alex asks from across the table and I quickly look up giving him a reassuring smile.

"Yeah just zoned out a bit." I smile and he nods.

"Well I hate to cut lunch short but I have a meeting with a possible sponsor for my mothers charity and she would kill me if I was late." He stands and reaches his hand out to help me up but I ignore it and stay seated.

"You go, I think I'll sit here for a bit." I say looking out the window to the busy street and then back to my handsome boyfriend.

"If you insist." He grins taking cash out of his wallet and leaving it on the table.

He gives me a quick kiss on the forehead before exiting the restaurant and I sigh looking out the window once again.

God how I wish I wasn't leaving the city, I would be so much closer to Alex and who knows maybe I'd even get discovered by some sort of modeling agency.

My phone lets out a loud buzz and I grab it off the table reading the bolded message from Holly.

COME HOME NOW BIG NEWS!

I reply with a question mark but she doesn't respond. I roll my eyes as I grab my purse and stand to leave. I hail a cab in the street and he takes me back to Holly's apartment where I jump out and run inside quickly, trying not to get caught by the growing down poor of rain.

Once I reach Holly's door I push it open to see Holly and Jesse smiling and laughing in the living room.

They notice me walk in and Holly runs over practically jumping on top of me, "YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!"

"What?" I laugh and throw her off of me trying to regain my balance.

"Jane decided to stay in Europe which means we have an empty room in the apartment and we want you to stay!" Jesse blurts joining us in the entry way.

"Are you serious?" I smile grabbing her shoulders and she nods excitedly causing me to jump up and down.

"This is so amazing!" I say grabbing the two blondes and pulling them in for a tight group hug.

"Eek I know!" Holly shrieks and I pull away.

"This is cause for a celebration! Let's go out tonight!" Jesse demands and I agree causing Holly to let out another loud squeal.

This would be the first time since the night we went to the strokes concert and met the boys that we'd be going out all together, just the three of us. Holly had met a new guy after Fab called their little romance off due to his and Nick's agreement to both stay away from her. They, like Alex and I, have been inseparable ever since.

Jesse was still jumping between guys as usual and she hadn't spoken to Nikolai since the night of the party. To be honest I don't think any of us had talked to any of the guys after that day and it feels like that weekend never even happened now.

"Okay well I'm going to go shower and get ready." Holly says turning and walking down the hall and Jesse follows mumbling that she will do the same.

I take this opportunity of being alone to call my parents and let them in on the good news.

•••

We talked for nearly an hour and while it took some convincing they finally agreed to let me stay, under the condition I would start to work and make a living for myself.

"Reese you better start getting ready it's almost six." Jesse says coming into the living room in a towel to grab her phone off the table.

I nod and sit up skipping down the hall to my new room, I see my suit case lying on the floor where Holly had tossed it earlier and I kneel down over it looking through and searching for the perfect dress to wear tonight. I finally settle on a black dress that I had worn to my high school graduation party. I can't believe it still fits. I slip it on and I have to admit I feel confident, sexy even.

Alex would probably be upset that I'm going out in such a revealing dress without him but I push that aside deciding to just think about myself for one night. I apply some makeup and curl my hair into loose ringlets, once satisfied with my look I walk downstairs to see both my friends sitting in the kitchen waiting.

"Well don't you look hot!" Holly smirks giving me a thumbs up.

"Took her long enough I would hope she looks good." Jesse growls not even bothering to look up from her phone.

I slap her arm harshly and she lets out a low 'Ouch' causing Holly and I to laugh.

"Okay there's a taxi waiting downstairs, let's go!" Holly jumps up from her seat and Jesse and I follow her down to the street.

We pile in the car and Jesse gives the driver the address of some bar I don't recognize but according to her it's the coolest rock place in the city, I just take her word for it.

We arrive at a busy looking building and I start to walk towards the back of the line of waiting people.

"What are you doing?" Jesse asks grabbing my arm and stopping me.

"What do you mean? I'm going to the line to wait." I say confused as to why she stopped me.

"But we're models, and models don't wait in line." She smirks and motions her eyes to the buff guy with a clipboard blocking the entrance.

"But we're not-" I try to speak but Jesse stops me by covering my mouth and drags me to the door.

"Hi we're just a couple of models in town for the Dior fashion show, I hate to be a bother but we don't have time to wait for the line." Jesse says sweetly faking her best British accent and I go along with it trying not to laugh.

"Yes I hardly see it fit that we wait for such a long time when a handsome man like yourself could just let us right in." I giggle in an awful British accent, trying to match Jesse's surprisingly good acting skills.

The bodyguard gives us questioning looks but just shrugs and opens the red velvet rope, letting us by.

"Thank you, kind sir!" Holly chirps skipping past him, following Jesse and I.

Once we enter the bar I realize why Jesse wanted to come here. There are people scattered everywhere wearing unique expensive looking clothing with edgy, fun hair and I can already tell the music is awesome.

"This is sick." I say and Jesse gives me an I told you so look.

"I'm gonna go grab some drinks, be right back." Holly says and runs off to the high wooden counter that stretches almost the full length of the room.

Jesse notices a cute guy by the bar and follows Holly murmuring something along the lines of "I'm gonna go grab that hottie!" and I don't doubt she will snag him.

I stand there looking around by myself wishing Alex was here so we could dance together. I recognize the intro to 'Modern Age' and suddenly my mind flashes back to Julian and I realize I'm not wishing I was dancing with Alex right now, but him.

I make my way to the dance floor deciding I don't really care if I'm by myself, I'm gonna have fun. I start dancing and swaying like I usually do and I sing along to the music hardly even noticing anyone around me. I feel someone creep up behind me and start to grind against me and I gasp jumping away quickly. When I look to see who it is I laugh and grab my head in my hands.

"Alex!" I say giving him a big hug and he laughs as he wraps his hands around my waist. "How did you know I was here?"

He pulls away and I notice his expression fall, "I texted Holly, look Reese I'm so sorry but I have to head back to school early. I just came to say goodbye before I leave."

I frown and even though I pretend to be sad on the outside, I'm not actually that disappointed.

"What? When are you leaving?" I say still trying to seem upset.

"I have to leave in a few hours, I'm on my way to the airport now." He says and his face seems so sad it breaks my heart. "I was so looking forward to spending these last few days with you before you go back to Spain, but I will lose my football scholarship if I'm not back in time for the opening game."

At this moment I realize I forgot to tell him I'm staying in the city and I burst out laughing causing him to give me a confused and slightly hurt look.

"Oh baby I didn't tell you! I'm staying in New York!" I grin and he lightens up as he pulls me in for another big hug, picking me up off my feet.

"That's awesome! Now when I come home on the weekends we can see each other!" He puts me down still beaming and I giggle, my cheeks going pink for no reason.

"Alexander we must leave now or you'll miss your flight." A very serious man in a black suit says as he places his hand on Alex's shoulder and he nods.

He gives me a kiss on the lips and says goodbye before leaving and just as quick as he came, he's gone.

"Here you are Madame." Holly smirks handing me a beer and I give her a cheesy smile clinking our cups together in cheers.

We dance together for a while singing along to the songs we know and pretending to sing along to the ones we don't, swaying with each other and having a good time until Jesse runs up to us with a serious look on her face. "You guys are never going to believe who just showed up!"

As if on cue the five boys we spent that weekend with two months ago walk into the bar and immediately I notice a drunk Julian with a ditzy looking blonde on his arm.

We make eye contact briefly and I quickly look away feeling my cheeks burn but not of embarrassment, in anger.

"Reese we can leave it you wa-" Holly starts sounding concerned but I shake my head.

Shortly after Alex and I became an item I told Holly and Jesse about the night I told Molly to get a life and also included how I discovered that Julian was a scumbag.

"No, we are going to stay and have a good time." I turn away from the boys and give my best fake smile to Holly and Jesse but they seem to see right through me.

"Really we ca-" Jesse try's but I shake my head and cut her off.

"No. I am having a good time and I'm not ready to leave yet, and that's that." I take their hands and lead them deeper into the center of the dance floor where we start to shake and move again as if nothing had happened.

We end up dancing with a group of girls we just met and one very flamboyant boy who seems to be a better dancer than all of us put together. I was having a great time until I noticed my drink was empty and I excuse myself to the bar to get another beer. I can't seem to get the bartenders attention so I sit there waiting on a stool.

"This is brutal." I mumble sighing and someone beside me responds.

"You're telling me." A man to my right mumbles. I recognize the raspy voice before even looking up and I internally moan.

Oh god, why?

I take a deep breath and look up with a bright smile on my face feeling much more confident than the first time I approached him.

"Hello Julian." I say crisply, trying to remain calm and collected.

He seems taken aback by my strong tone and I look away with a bored expression on my face.

"Reese, I haven't seen you in a while." He leans on the counter putting his face just inches from mine and even though I know it's just because of the high noise level I can't help but wish he wanted to kiss me.

"Yeah, I know." I say looking back to him with the same unamused face.

"I really did miss you, you know." He seems sincere but I just scoff.

People have a way of changing their face to make you believe things that aren't true and that is exactly what he's doing. He's manipulating me.

"Well you should have thought about that before you hooked up with some other girl the same night you asked me to dinner." I start and even though that's all I wanted to say I can't seem to stop the rest from flowing out. "You know I stood up to Molly for you and I called you right afterward! I wanted to tell you about how I had decided that I didn't care about what anyone thought and I-"

I could've gone on and on but a hard force against my lips cut me off and I couldn't help but kiss back.

Wait Reese stop! Use your head, he's just going to hurt you!

I pull away roughly and wipe my lips turning away.

Yet, I find myself instantly miss the feeling of his warm soft lips against mine and I wish I could just kiss him again and again and never stop.

"Reese I am so sorry. It was a douchey move and I just uh- I fucked up but you have to know how much I really liked you. How much I really like you." He sounds hurt and I turn to him to test his eyes.

My mother always told me you can tell how a person really feels by looking into their eyes and if this is true, Julian was being honest.

"These last two months I haven't been able to stop thinking about you, us, and that night. I can't get you out of my head Reese." His voice sounds low and somber now.

I laugh and roll my eyes, "What about that blonde girl you're with?" I say motioning to the bimbo that's slutting it up on the dance floor with pretty much every guy in sight.

"She's just some groupie. Please Reese I can't just not see you." He's practically begging and I start to feel those crazy feelings again.

Damn those feelings.

"Julian I accept your apology but I have a boyfriend now and I'm really happy." As soon as I say this Julian looks like he'd just been shot and I can't help but feel bad.

He doesn't say anything just sits there, dead still and finally the bartender notices me waiting.

He fills my cup and I stand up from my stool giving Julian a sad smile, "It was nice to see you again."

He doesn't look up though and so I just make my way back to the dance floor joining Holly and Jesse and our new friends.

"Everything okay?" Holly asks giving me a concerned look and I nod smiling brightly.

"Just perfect"

A/N:

(Referring to the photo on the first page) In order of left to right the girls are Jesse, Reese, and Holly. Just incase you wanted to know what they looked like!

Keep voting and commenting and thank you guys so much for everything:)

-Alli Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 16.7K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
162K 8.8K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
216K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
358K 21.2K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...