Where Is He!? (discontinued)

By Ash_Chaos

Iruma is, as we know, a human in the demon world that can't use magic by himself right? Wrong! He finds a boo... More

Ch1: Assignment
Ch2: Tournament
Ch4: Life goes on
Ch5: Enter - The High ranks!
Ch6: Children Of The Valley
Ch7: Meeting
Ch8: New Students and Old Teachers
Ch9: Dumb Kids
Ch10: Starting School Again
Notice
Notice
Ch11: Show of Dominanz
Ch12: Of Stoned Bonds And Foul Moods
Extra
Ch13: Walter Park!
Ch14: Hidden Group, Old Friend?
ch15: Collaboration
Notice
Ch16: Cold Hand
Ch17: In the Enemy's Hands
Ch18: New Allies
ch19: The highest place
Ch20: The Lone King Returns?
ch21: The Fool
alternative Ending
The Tower (Oneshot)
Summoning The Fam
Chaos Quiz

Ch3: Aftermath

4.5K 127 41
By Ash_Chaos

Irumas POV

That's what happened.. I thought I had died went I continued to fall into the Abyss. However somehow my crystals showed themselves and the book appeared from one of them. It enveloped me with a floating spell before dragging me off to the Guardian of Cutthroat Valley.

Since I was dying I don't know exactly what happened afterwards but apparently I'm now of his decent and am thus a mix between human and demon beast. I now looked different. I can still look how I did before but now I can change to look like something close to Ballam-sensei or completely like a demonic beast.

Another thing I noticed is.. That I don't have the Ring of Gluttony anymore, to be more precise I don't have the arm it was on anymore. It got cut off back then but thanks to 'Papa' I completely healed up and my arm regrew. I now live my life in the deepest regions of my new home. I'm still studying the grimoire and the things my new family is teaching me but.. I also can't help but miss Granpa and the others.. They've probably already heard that I'm a human.
.
.
.

I clapped my hand to my face. 'I will not think of such depressing things! I'm sure they already moved on! We only spent a short period of time together anyway in comparison to their lifespan!' Nodding to myself I continued making medicine pouches around my belt. Hey, my blood still has a healing factor that can now also affect myself so why not use it?

My POV

After the tournament, the responsible students were rounded up by none other than Kalego-sensei with his Cerberus in a more scary mood than what is considered normal from him. At first it was still mostly from shock but what no-one understood back then was why the chairman was crying his eyes out.

After letting one of the three candidates for the position of demon king cry his heart out (which he practically was) all students were send into their classrooms with their teachers. Ballam and Amelie didn't even make a peep, they glanced at the torn off arm before heading into the school. Opera was pinning Iruma's Attackers down with a scolding glare and sharp nails behind his back while his red tail had been as puffed up like a squirrel or honeybadger in the staff room. Lord Sullivan had then made an announcement from the headmasters office.

"Hello... Students" he started sadly with bitterness in his cold voice.
"I have to an important announcement to make: the tournament is cancelled. Reason being is that.. a student died and will not come back."

Immediately outrage came from inside the entire school, the classroom of Royal one was so chaotic that all of the students burst through the door (Kalego-sensei walked through it in a hurried walk) and went straight to the chair demon's room demanding answers.

Sullivan, in a lower state of his normal relaxed self, got so angry that he leaked his magic powers into the surroundings chocking the one's nearby. Opera quickly entered the room and with a serious amount of effort slammed his fist on the principal's desk startling him from his behaviour. Realising what he had done, he immediately retrieved his magic letting the students collapse on the wooden floor boards.

The school was silent during Sullivan's short... Tantrum, giving the speakers their rapid attention. The adult demon's in the assembly hall also did, this was no doubt an announcement that would shock the entire demon world!

Opera swiftly made tea and settled to stand next to the principal as the abnormal students and their teacher shakily stood up again only to plop down on couches and chairs. Asmodeus looked warily at the principal as did most of his fellow classmates.

Drawing a calming breath and taking a ship of his tea, the top demon in the room mentally prepared himself for what he was about to say. Kalego-sensei meanwhile eyed the container that was on a podium to the side of the wall, containing the cut off arm of one of his now supposedly dead student.

"What I'm about to tell you is only known by a few demons which could all be counted on one hand if I'm excusing myself and Opera-kun here. The students and staff members of Babylus's have surely noticed how abnormal my.. Grandson was. Now I need to tell you guys some truth, different from the revival a demon goes through Iruma won't go through one. The reason behind this is that.. He is not a demon. He is a human I adopted from the human world." he finished tiredly.

Silence. No one made a word. 'What? What did he just say..?'

Kalego slowly stepped forward. "Your telling me, that there was a human attending Babylus? One, you yourself went to get in the human realm, which isn't just a fairy tale?"

Opera in return stepped up as his employer was currently drowning in his own thoughts. "That is correct. Iruma-sama was a human from the human world. He was sold off by his parents in return for money even though he worked for them while he was underage. And before you ask: how old did he tell you was he?" spoke Opera monotonous.

Asmodeus who was sitting on the chair nearby quietly spoke "I was under the impression that he was 14.000 years old since he said he was 14.. he really only was in his teens?" now that got everyone reeling back in shock for the 2nd, 3rd? Time that day. That's a baby's age!!

"Humans generally are supposed to only live till a hundred years old and that's the extent to what they have improved. I'm sure if you would ask Ballam-sensei he could confirm that according to our books they only managed half that amount in the past." replied Opera again.

"But wait! You said he was already working at that age!? What were his parents doing!?" asked Jazz.

"Regarding them," Opera's voice turned venomous and he held quite the cold look in his eyes, Kalego denied any comment of him shivering. "They didn't work. They amused themselves with their hobbies such as fishing and living their dream life. With the money they had gotten probably even more so than before. It's another reason why Iruma-sama's personality turned out so meekly."

The students of 'Royal one', as well as teachers and parents alike were fuming. "WHAT!!" was yelled like the roaring of a bunch of angry Lions throughout the classrooms.

"Let me at them! I'll go to the human world and burn them till nothings left of them even if I'll go to jail for that!" Asmodeus ignited his flames while Sabnock held a metal piece with his teeth and holding his fist before his chest. The incognito Akudol had icicles floating around herself while the sworduser had a grip on his swordsheath. Kalego looked at them with a slight hint of proudness, his students looked like real demons for a change. Well... he himself was also feeling a multitude of things.

"Let me stop you all for once" came a sudden voice. They looked around only to look at the container with Irumas Arm in it where the Ring of Gluttony flied out from. It landed on the desk of the chairman making said demon look at the Ring where a weird kind of ghost? Spirit came out of.

"Greetings, my name is Arikured. I'm the.. guide of the Ring of Gluttony, long time no see. It was due to me that Iruma could use magic and went through what you perceived as his wicked phase ^¬^" the being greeted with a bow.

"As you can see I'm not on anyone's hands anymore meaning.. That Iruma is dead. And yes, this is very much real. However," he turned to look at the chairdemon, "there is one thing neither of us realized. I only came to know of this the moment Iruma died by looking at the Flashbacks of his life he went through on the last second." By now Sullivan looked at Arikured with knitted Eyebrows and glasses that reflected the light.

"And what would that possibly be?" Kalego, with one leg over the other sitting in a grumbling thinking position on one of the front chairs, asked the butler-like spirit. This clearly was not his ideal definition of a normal day. Even if he teaches in Royal one and has his dunderheads of abnormal students to teach and discipline.

"Iruma was actually related to you." the Ring of Gluttony said looking at Sullivan who stood up from shock while some fell from their chairs. "What?!   ...How?" came the surprised question of Sullivan looking down on Aricured with hesitance.

"You know that missing cousin and her husband? Well they had dropped into the human world. And that's not all; they got married there again, got a child -normal demon, mind you- which in turn also got married and had a child. And guess what~! That was Iruma! To cut the story short he's half human and half-demon! More Human though. Let's say he's bout 90% human and 10% demon? But since he came over the stakes changed by only 15%. Still left him physically a human."

After that explanation, Sullivan's record - which almost got him executed 55 times for bringing a human over - got wiped clean and he was spared. Now, many pitied the older demon for his loss. Irumas arm was buried next to the Cherry blossom tree by his classmates. The Ring became the protector of the grave in form of a wolf with the Ring as a Collar.

His Classmates graduated and became powerhouses more or less by their own efforts. Something they had admired their deceased classmate for. They still stuck together even after graduating.. they were all in the top spots for becoming the next 13 crowns with Amelia succeeding her father. The name 'Iruma' is however a taboo among the other noble demons. They commonly refer to him now as 'the tragic King', 'Sullivan's kid' 'Conqueror of Royal one' or 'the leader of the abnormals'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 15 16
Stuck in a demon world on the verge of war, Iruma Suzuki finds himself without memories of the past or how he, a human, ended up in the netherworld...
16.3K 592 23
(This is a Welcome To Demon School, Iruma-Kun! Fanfiction) Iruma Suzuki. Age 8. Sold to a demon called Balam Shichiro because his parents wanted to b...
13.4K 392 53
Yn Ln, a Kamen Riders fan boy who have a shitty life because of his scumbag parents, but one day his parents sell him to a demon call Sullivan that g...
8K 415 15
... Do I have to say really more than this? Oh well here we go! Kallego was definitely not expecting to be summoned by a human child and even less be...