The Quirkless Vigilante

By GigiiHahA

FIRST WATTPAD. Izuku Midoriya lives in a society where quirks (powers) exist, 80% of the population has quirk... More

! Info !
1- Rejected
2- Work
3- Patrol
4- Hunted
5- Interrogation
6- USJ
7- 1A
8- Hero Killer
9- Trouble
10- Friends..
11- Selfish.
12- Vengeance
13- Training Camp
14- Future Heroes
15- Switch.
17- Countdown.
18- All For One
19- Light.
20- Nighteye Agency
21- Problem Child
22- Notebook.
23- Trust
24- Overhaul
25- Trouble
26- The Quirk
27- Home

16- Mom!!

5.5K 178 96
By GigiiHahA

PREVIOUSLY

No no no, I can't let them him go! HE'S RIGHT THERE!! I think as I continue sprinting with everything I have left.

Suddenly Dabi pushes Bakugou out of the way and reaches for me. He grabs ahold of my arm and burns it. I scream and try to push away from his grip it's to strong.

"You're coming with us Midoriya." Dabi whispers.

________________________________________

SHIGARAKI POV (BEFORE TRAINING CAMP ATTACK) 

"Now that we got the plan out of the way, lets discuss who we're capturing." I say.

"I believe we should go after Katsuki Bakugou, he did in fact win the sport festival." Kurogiri says

"We should go after Shoto Todoroki, he is quite powerful. His performance at the sport festival was incredible." Compress says.

"We should go after no one, this is ridiculous." Dabi says whilst rolling his eyes.

"Listen stitch face, list someone or you can go back to the trash place you came from." I say, this guy has honestly been getting on my nerves.

"Alright alright. Izuku Midoriya he is Reject, yes he's quirkless but he has skill. Also he became a vigilante for a reason it'd be easier to persuade him than anyone else." Dabi says. 

"Izuku Midoriya? Never heard of him, can I see a picture!" Toga says, I grab his photo and show her.

"Yes! YES! Let's get him please! He's so cute!" Toga says while jumping up and down.

I hate everything. I think to myself

"It wouldn't be a bad idea, but I've tried getting him to join us once not sure if he'd be convinced." I say.

"How about this, we go for Katsuki Bakugou. BUT if we get the chance to get out hands on Reject we take it." Kurogiri says.

"I said he'd be hard to convince." I say.

"We're villains, we don't just ask. We make him join us, find his weaknesses and use it." Kurogiri says.

All of us stare at each other for a bit.

"Kurogiri, I like that plan." The TV suddenly says, everyone jumps.

"Master we will use that plan!" I say while looking at the others for confirmation. 

They nod.

"Good. Don't fail me Shigaraki." All for one says.

"Don't worry, I won't" I say while smiling.

SHOTO POV (PRESENT TIME)

"MIDORIYA!" Shoji shouts as the portal closes.

"We were tricked.." I say tearing up. I hear commotion in the woods I look over to see Uraraka and Tsu running over.

"YES! We got Bakugou and Tokoyami back! Wait..where's Midoriya.." Uraraka says.

"They took him." Bakugou says while standing up and walking away from us.

"You seem to not even care Bakugou, he risked his life for you." I say in an angry tone which shocks everyone.

"YOU DON'T THINK I CARE!" Bakugou says, turning towards us to see tears streaming down his face.

"Bakugou...I'm sor-" 

"Just, forget it." Bakugou says while walking towards camp. We all watch as he leaves.

"Let's head back, don't want to risk anything." Tokoyami says while standing up and walking, we all follow.

I didn't even get to apologize..

We are approaching the camp when we hear.

"Look it's Bakugou and the others!" Kirishima says.

"What happened." Aizawa says noticing our teary eyes and bad moods.

"Midoriya. They took him." Uraraka says, I look up to see Aizawa with wide eyes.

"The villains outsmarted us.." I say.

"He saved me." Bakugou says.

MIDORIYA POV 

I can't see..my head.. what happened. The league. They got me. I thought, then I heard someone or something walking towards me. 

"Midoriya, welcome to the leagues hideout" Then the blindfold they had on me was disintegrated. I look around to see majority of the league members.  

"Get to the point hand fetish." I say in a bored tone, Shigaraki takes offense to my comment and lunges at me.

"Calm down Shigaraki, he just woke up." Kurogiri says as he make a portal in front of Shigaraki blocking his way to me.

"So, why am I here?" I say.

I look at my arms and legs they're tied to a wooden chair. 

These guys are idiots... I think to myself as I stand up in the chair and smash it against the wall. 

"Maybe you should've made sure the chair was embedded into the ground" I say as I break the ropes off my arms.

I look around the room to see people in shock. I walk over to the bar casually.

"Can I have a water." I ask Kurogiri, he just stares at me.

"My bad, can I please have a water?" I say, Kurogiri nods and Shigaraki glares at him.

"You think this is a game Reject?" Shigaraki asks as he walks towards me, I start backing up.

"If it's meant to be taken as a game I think I'm winning." I then bump into the wall behind me.

Or not... I think as I turn back to meet Shigaraki's gaze, his hand on my face with a pinky up. His hand moves from my face to my shoulder placing all fingers down.

I hiss in pain, legs starting to shake. I fall to my knees, eyes starting to fill with tears as I watch my shoulder skin disintegrate.

I'm so dead. 

"Shigaraki. We need this boy." I hear someone say but I look around the room to see them staring at a TV. Shigaraki quickly lets go of me.

"Master! I apologize, I let my anger get to me it won't happen again." Shigaraki says clearly frightened. 

I just stand there confused but I start looking for an exit, I see that stitch face is blocking the exit.

"Good. Now listen to me Midoriya." I hear my name and I go pale. Shigaraki grabs my arm with four fingers and makes me sit right in front of the TV.

"Speak." Shigaraki says

"TV man?" I say sarcastically which earns a smack in the back of the head from Shigaraki. I chuckle.

"Midoriya, we want you to join the league. This time you don't have a choice."

"What are you talking about?" 

The TV screen then shows someone, my mom..she has a knife to her throat. 

That's Toga...Damn you Toga.. One slash and she's a goner. I think to myself.

"So Midoriya..will you abandon your mother once again. Or will you save her this time." My eyes widen by his choice of words.

But, he's right.

I feel my eyes fill with tears as I look at my mom. 

I can't abandon her this time. I'm sorry. UA...they don't care though right. They never really spoke to me anyways. I think.

"Fine, I'll join. Leave her out of this. I want to see Toga leave the room and come back to this bar." I say. I can just feel Shigaraki's gaze pierce me as I say those words.

"Deal. Toga leave her and head back to base." The man says, his words make me shiver. Why? Who is this guy? I watch as Toga leaves my mom causing her to start sobbing. Then the TV shuts off.

Sometime passes when Toga enters the bar.

"I will stop by soon. Confirmation. You're joining correct." 

I can't believe I'm putting myself through this shit.

"Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750 14 3
"Y-y-y̷̛̘̥͓̭̠̏͒̈́͝o̷̫̣̝͉̽̉u̷͎̬̒̂͋̌̊ okay ki-d̶͚͖̫͔͋͛-d?" "Im-m not a h-hero̴̳̽-o. My n-name is E-E̸͙͖̋ŕ̵̠͈̎̕ͅr̷͔̓̐o̸̧̅̽ṟ̵̞̗͒̅͘. The A-a̷͖̤̥͂-anti-h̴...
9K 456 9
Izuku Midoriya. Quirkless. Has been his entire life. Always will be. And yet, that's not all. He's bullied. Despite the impressively shitty hand lif...
91.8K 3.4K 24
18 year old, Y/N L/N is a modern-day vigilante. After years of watching the heroes disregard all of the shit that people have done, she made it her p...
59K 1.3K 55
This is book 1 of 3 After being abused by his peers for several years, Izuku had enough, he ran and kept running until finding himself secluded where...