| His Secretary | KTH ✔️

By eatinsbub

She is a little childishness to his maturity. He is a little stability to her randomness. •••••••••••••••••••... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Happy Birthday Jimin💜
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Happy Birthday Seokjin 💜
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Notice
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Last Part (Bonus)
Happy 500k Reads!! 😭❤️
Special Chapter
Animated Series Announcement
Episode 1 posted
Episode 2 is out!!!!
Episode 3 is out!!
Episode 4 is out!!
Episode 5 is out !!
Episode 6 is out !!!

Part 18

83.5K 4K 2.3K
By eatinsbub

Taehyung's POV :-

My heartbeats which had raised earlier because of how close I was holding her have now calmed down with her soft breathings. I couldn't help but smile to myself whenever she snuggled closer to me, letting her nose make light patterns on the crook of my neck or whenever she tightened her hold around me.

She looked so pure and innocent at that moment, the most appealing and adorable human being to ever walk on earth. I have never felt this way towards anyone ever. She is constantly pulling me towards her through an invisible string. At first I thought that it was my mere infatuation. I don't know anything about love and all.

But everytime I look at her, I feel like every other thing around me has frozen and it's just her and me. I love to hear her talk. I love to bicker with her. I love to see her pout whenever she whines to me. I yearn to see her smile whenever she looks at me, even if she has to crack a joke on me for that, I don't mind. I just pretend to mind. Because whenever she smiles genuinely, I lose myself in the little wrinkles that form across her twinkling eyes.

Looking down at her, I pulled her close, securing her in my arms. I feel so complete. She fits so perfectly in my hold as if she was made to be there. Ah! Chiché enough!

Finally after a tiring journey of almost four and half hours, we reached the penthouse which we have in the outskirts of Busan. The sun has already dived down into the ocean and the bright sky has become dusky. The car came to a halt. I have come to this place after a long time.

(The Penthouse ↓)

I unlocked the car door but…..wait a minute….
She is still asleep. Looking down at her, I wondered how to wake her up from sleep. She looked too peaceful to be woken up. "Hey y/n-" Jungkook wailed loudly from the backseat and I quickly turned my head around, putting my index finger on my lips to shut him up.

End of POV :-

"Shhh" Taehyung glared at the younger boy and he pressed his lips together in a line, his doe eyes popping out. Ana and Seokjin too turned back to see what was cooking in the back, and Seokjin widened his eyes seeing you comfortably asleep in Taehyung's arms, as if nothing really mattered to you in this world.

Ana wasn't amused a bit but was just smiling softly, later rubbing Seokjin's back to make him come out of his dilemma that his younger brother really had a girl sleep on his shoulder, whom he pretends to hate dearly.

"Umm...let her sleep...I will c-carry her." Taehyung blinked nervously, stuttering out after grabbing everyone else's unwanted attention on him while the others just nodded, still bawling their eyes at him. They saw how he carefully carried you bridal style in his arms and walked inside the penthouse.

"Woah! He really did that?" Jimin was the first one to come out of their dramatic trance and later a fits of chuckle left their lips. "Love is in the air." Seokjin added and Jungkook scrunched his nose. "Why cant love be in the ozone layer? Out of the world?" He laughed at his own lame joke earning judgemental glances from everyone, who later ignored them and stepped down of the car.

Pushing the door open of a particular room, which was practically beside his room, he laid you down on the mattress. You squirmed once after feeling the soft material beneath you and he stopped a little, looking cautiously at your face. You slowly fluttered your eyes, opening them followed with a lazy yawn and squeezed up your arms to stretch them.

As your right arm got stuck at something, you opened your eyes completely, seeing him, sitting beside your frame and looking at you. "You slept for almost two hours. I wonder if you will get any sleep at night or not." He spoke in a soft but warm voice and you raised up your body, now sitting on the bed.

"We reached? Wow." You roamed your head around to grasp your surrounding. "I will be staying in this room?" You smiled after he nodded and you excitedly stood up on the bed, bouncing on it to check how bouncy it was. Weird you!

"Yaah! Yaah! Stop it." He tried to hold your wavering hands and he finally pulled you and you immediately landed on his lap with a gasp. "Can you not jump around like a kangaroo?" He scolded you and you shook your head, not agreeing to him. "Where are you staying?" You asked, your hands gripping his jacket while his one hand was wrapped around your waist and the other stayed above your thigh. 

He pointed towards your left, looking at the wall. "Beside you." "Oh no!" You flicked your tongue, showing how upset you were with this piece of information while in reality you were not at all. "Too sad? Are we?" He shot you a sharp galre seeing the smile that you were fighting to not form on your lips, still nodding your head in agreement.

The two of you didn't even realise the position you were in. You sitting on his lap with your one arm around his neck while the other one holding his jacket and his one hand secured around your waist and the other one resting on your thigh. You two didn't even feel any sort of discomfort. Looking towards him, you saw how his eyes glanced deep into yours making your smile drop little by little.

Breathing out a long holding sigh, you found a different emotion shimmering in his eyes. His hold was soft and so was his gaze and you could feel the heat raising up your cheeks as realisation dawned upon you.

You were sitting on his lap as if you were his girlfriend.

Well! You were his fiancée though. More than a girlfriend.

The thing which was amusing to you was that neither did he and nor did you flinch back from each other. Instead, you felt yourself move towards him. His lips parted a little as he too leaned in, moving his face closer to yours.

You slid your hand from the hem of his jacket towards his neck and felt a warm squeeze on your thigh. Your head titled when you felt his hot breaths tangling with yours and he pulled your body close, gripping your waist properly.

Folding in your lips, you smiled a little with a blush adoring your cheeks. "What?" He whispered as his lips almost touched yours due to the close proximity in which you two were in. "Nothing-" As soon as you released your lips to speak, he captured your lower lip in between his. A low gasp escaped your mouth but halted midway as he tried to suck it.

He was inexperienced. Never did he ever kissed any girl in his life. You were his first. You were the first girl to ever come this close to him. He remember having a crush on a female professor back in his middle school days when he was in junior standard. It was an innocent liking but that was it. He never got into any kind of relations. 

Not that he wasn't ever approached, but he wasn't interested in building a relationship before building a career. About you, you were in a relationship in your high school days but it was never serious. You were also somewhat inexperienced like him and that's what made this feeling more special.

The excitement. The happiness. The explore. The thrill. The feeling. Everything was new to you two and experiencing it was more than stimulating. Placing your hand above his cheek, you tilted your head before giving a warm suck to his upper lip. Moulding in, you moved your jaw along with him, as the two lost your breaths inside each other at that moment.

Taehyung let out a muffled moan when you inserted your tongue, trying to explore every corner of his mouth, tasting the last bit of the brown chocolate which he last had from you. He was shocked to see you take the lead but nonetheless, he followed your action, doing the same to you. 

Holding your neck, he pulled you closer, if that was even possible, and swiped his tongue along your lips to wipe away every bit of your saliva, replacing it with his own. Sucking each other lips, he tasted the strawberry flavoured Chapstick which you have applied earlier, groaning in ecstasy.

You two were out of breaths, yet you two held on to each other, now fighting for dominance to insert your tongue again. Your fingers grazed along his soft black mane, playing with his hairs, while massaging his neck, making him feel out of the world. His hand too was all over your back, gripping your hip to pull you more close, not wanting to leave any space in between.

A few hours ago you two were bickering, before leaving Seoul but now you two were almost feasting on each other's lips.

Taehyung could feel his libido grow as his breaths quickened and you were already out of breath and let the man dominate you, giving into his mind numbing and toe-curling kisses. You pulled his hairs softly, tugging on the collar of his jacket to let him know that you were really out of breath as he was too much into sucking every moisture away from your lips.

Gasping, he left you with a soft peck and you breathed heavily, taking in as much air as possible. Your chest raised up and fell down in synchronization with his and you could see small beads of sweat form on his forehead.

You smiled, looking away before burying your reddened face into your palms and he let out an almost inaudible airy laugh seeing you getting shy now. "What's the use now? I already got to know that you are no saint." He teased you and you whined before burying your face into his chest this time.

He was still out of breath not only due to the breathtaking first kiss of his, but also due to his raised heartbeats because of sharing an intimate moment with someone for the very first time. You smiled into his chest, biting down your now swollen lower lip until you two heard some faint footsteps approaching towards your room.

Quickly moving away from his lap, you sat across him, adjusting your hair and clothes and he did the same and turned towards the door to see the guy with a sweet bunny smile and dark brown raven hairs, standing there with his luggage.

"Woah! Why are you two so red?" He exclaimed and you shook your head, getting down from the bed and standing beside Taehyung. "Thank God he didn't come at the wrong time today." You heard Taehyung murmur under his breath and you nudged him slickly with your elbow while gaining questionable looks from Jungkook.

______________________________________

Do vote and comment💜

Also, a little bit of self promotion here :-
Here a few of my short stories collection which you all can read. (They are really short, containing maximum 10 parts only)

1) Patent Love

2) Misunderstanding

3) Mr.Healer

4) One More Lie (Mafia)

5) Single Mom (Jungkook FF)

All these stories are in my account only. (This wattpad account)
Enjoy😉❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.4K 47
When she faced a huge betrayal, he came in her life. Her life was messed up. He become her destiny. They both were destined to be together. Even ther...
2.3M 154K 54
Being prim and proper is not in Taehyung's vocabulary. He is the total opposite of the word innocent, if solely based on his actions. However, he is...
91K 4.4K 41
"Hubby, I don't want anymore, I feel terrible..." "Baby, be good, finish up this medicine." The handsome man embraces the woman in his arms, coaxing...
41.8K 1.6K 33
•THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!!!• ________________________________________________ ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ is the CEO of 𝐍𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐨. He is Cold & Angry...