โœฐ ๐—ข๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ โฅ‡ ๏ฟฝ...

Por _MeanYoongiii_

โคท ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ Mรกs

A C C I D E N T S
L I B R A R Y
Y O U R . N A M E
I T S . A . D E A L
A . R E A S O N
S T A Y . A W A Y
W A L K I N G . H O M E
B O R I N G
M O V E . I N
I R R E S I S T I B L E
J O H N
F R I E N D S H I P S . A N D . L I E S
C O N F E S S I O N
L O O K . A T . M E
S O R R Y . I S . T H E . H A R D E S T . W O R D
A N G E L
R O M E O . A N D . J U L I E T
Y O U
D R E A M I N G
T H A T . G I R L
C O M E . I N
Y E L L O W . D U C K
R E S I S T
I . L O V E . Y O U
F I R S T . S N O W
S U R P R I S E S
P I N K
A N . A P P O I N T M E N T
S P I E S
W O U N D S & S C R A T C H E S
T H E . T R U T H
M A Y B E
O L D . P H O T O S
R O O M . 6 6
I C E . C R E A M
P H O N E . C A L L S
B U T T E R F L Y
N O T . O K A Y
C O N V E N I E N T . S T O R E
M A K E . U P
F O R E V E R
๐Ÿฅ€

E L E V A T O R

475 23 8
Por _MeanYoongiii_

Jihoon was already late making his way home as he spent a lot of time talking to Joshua, something Soonie was totally unaware off.

As soon as the boy returned back with two paper bags in his hands Soonie was eager to know the reason behind his late arrival.

"Where were you? It literally took you an hour..." She complained like an innocent child, unaware of what the world looks like.

"I am sorry Soonie I needed some air... I was thinking about this situation and totally lost track of time." He lied smoothly reassuring her that everything was fine.

Soonie did not have a reason to be suspicious so just went with his answer. "Oh... Did you bring Ice Cream?" She asked staring at the bags on his hands. The man nodded with a childish giggle. "Yes... Vanilla for my precious sister..." He announced taking out the boxes with the Ice cream.

"Thanks... I was craving for it..." She whispered only to face her Ice cream looking like a bowl of soup. "Are you serious?" She whispered, staring at him.

"Just eat it..." He whispered scratching the back of his head and intruding in the kitchen. "I should rather drink it..." She scoffed and literally placed her full lips onto the carton of the Ice cream and consumed her Ice cream like it was milk.

"Were you alone by the way?" She screamed from the other room and Jihoon felt extremely uncomfortable. Thank god she was a room away so she could not distinguise the face of a liar he had on.

"Yep..." He retorted fixing some things in the counter and then adjourning the kitchen to meet the girl laying on her bed.

"Can I ask you something?" Jihoon already asked a question, sitting on her bed. "What?"

"It's about Joshua..." He warned her that his question might conflict her or even agitate her in the worst situation. "I don't wanna talk about Joshua... I told you what he did yo me..." she said trying to convince herself she feels nothing about him.

"Did you give him a chance to... explain?" He asked caressing her knee with his one palm. The girl scoffed at his brother taking sides when he should just stay out of it.

"Of course not! I don't wanna listen to him..." She whispered crossing her arms in a denial of a stubborn child. "But what if he really had a reason behind acting like that... You are being a little unfair to him... Because Minghao was unfair to you... You are taking it out on Joshua..." Jihoon said and Soonie gasped.

"Me? Unfair? He literally believed his Ex! Not me!" She announced actually agitated remembering the details of the situation.

"Yes but you didn't give him a chance to explain... Things might not be that way..." He tried to rationalize the girl's outlook but she was so stubborn to even listen to him.

"I don't see him anywhere? If he really wanted to explain he would give it a try..." She blurred out like she forgot the two times Jisoo attempted to talk to her.

"He gave you a letter, didn't he?" Jihoon asked with a smile like he already knew he caught her red handed.

"Y-yes?" She mumbled.

"Well... Have you read it?" He asked without his smirk fading away. "N-No..." She stuttered. "What are you waiting for..."

"I-I don't wanna talk to him..." She shattered her head. "For a nerd you are pretty stupid..." her brother whispered leading the girl to look up.

"What?"

"How are you gonna talk to him by reading his letter? He would be the one talking and then you could just take your final decision..." Jihoon explained to the naive girl and she sighed.

"I don't want to..." She muttered in between her breath. "Look... I dont wanna tell you what to do... But remember... Mom once said to both of us when we were little that we should always give a chance to one another on arguments... That's what make us humans... Love... When you love someone you need to learn to forgive Soon-hee... And I will always keep on forgiving you no matter your mistakes... Joshua is not perfect... Don't shut him out because of a mistake..." He announced and the girl tried not to cry, reminiscing her mother.

"Soonie... Please read the letter..." He said with a smile , caressing the top of her head, fondly of his sister. He loved her more than he loved himself.

Soonie did not reply, just staring at him before getting up. "I am going to the bathroom..." He declared and got up. As Soonie was alone once again her eyes fell on the drawer she hid Joshua's letter.

"No..." She whispered trying to restrain herself and a cold tear slid down her eyes.

"I won't..." She whispered once again and like that she did not even try to listen to Joshua. Not even to a word of his letter.

She was afraid to forgive, like she was afraid to love...

______________

"Soonie wake up!" Jihoon was shaking the girl to drag her out of this deep sleep. "Mmhm..." She mumbled with her lips sealed and her eyes shuttered.

"You can't ditch college again... Wake up..." He reminded her and she briefly lifted her eyelids to distinguish Jihoon.

"I dont wanna go... I don't wanna see Hao and Joshua...Let me sleep..." She complained and literally hugged him while he was sitting on her bed.

"No... You have to face your fears... Get up before I make you..." He threatened her. "Then I am afraid of sleep... I guess I have to face it... Bammer..." She smartly explained amd turned her back at him.

"If you are not up in three minutes I will wake you up with the bad old way..." When he said that her eyes fell open in terror.

"Not the guitar... It hurts..." She announced titling around. "See... You are not that sleepy anymore... Get up..." Jihoon made his way to the kitchen and the girl snorted sitting in her bed.

It took her three minutes to dress up as it was never a complex task for her. She was actually really minimal when it came to her outfits.

"Jihoon... I am leaving..." She muttered as her heart was pounding in anxiety. "Who asked you?" He answered chewing his food. "What a nice brother I have... I should be grateful..." irony was all over her voice.

"Yes you should... Bye..." He announced checking his phone for emails.

Soon-hee was really sleepy getting out of her apartment.  She was not in the mood to even walk so she decided to take the elevator for the first time in her whole life.

As soon as she approached it she noticed a man pressing the buttom before her. Her eyes slowly opened and their eyes met. It was... Minghao?

The doors fell open and Soonie was the first person getting in.

Minghao stared at her immobilized and then decided (with a heavy heart) to enter as well. Soonie pressed the buttom for the floor they wanted to get and music started playing as soon as the doors closed.

Everything was so silent it was quite uncomfortable for both of them.

"Are you okay? You didn't seem okay the last time I saw you..." Minghao almost mumbled and the girl slowly titled her head towards her.

"Y-Yes... I am okay..." She whispered and at the exact same moment the bell off the elevator rang and the doors fell open.

Minghao made his way outside without looking back at her. She was the only one staring at his back disappearing. They had so many time to talk to each other it actually felt like something nonexistent. Was she dreaming?

As soon as she entered her college she found a sit in the classroom she had a lesson. Organizing a pile of books she heard footsteps on the stairway right next to her.

She shyly turned only to look at Joshua passing her by like she does not exist anymore. It felt pretty weird for him to co-exist to the same room and act like he does not even know her. 

"You are ready to cry... Hide it..." Mia whispered in her ear, sitting on the seat to her left.

"When did you come?" She whispered back staring at the blonde girl. "A second ago? So I guess you two broke up..." She asked figuring out her situation. Soonie nodded not even willing to say a word.

"But you don't want to..." She announced and Soonie pretended to be okay with that. "What? N-No... It was my decision... And I am okay with it!" She tried to convince her friend.

"You don't look okay..."

"H-How do I look then?"

"Like you stole a bank and now try to escape from the police..." She announced staring at her face, full of guilt and regret. "N-No... That's far from what I feel... You are not f-funny..." She whispered and opened her book at a random page.

"You are doing a mistake..." She still was pressuring her. "I am not..."

"What if you Lose Joshua because of this mistake?" She asked and actually put Soonie into some massive thought. Losing Joshua was actually making her heart bleed. She was hurting... But why was she pushing him away instead of fixing everything.  

"I don't care..." She whispered.

"You do... You are just lying to yourself..." Mia said and the girl scoffed. "I told you I dont care..." She was persistent. 

"Oh You don't...? Then look at him... Now... And tell me you are over him and you don't want him anymore..." She challenged her as the girl was already feeling her heart hurting.

"F-Fine..." She gave up and slowly titled her head to stare at Joshua. He seemed tired... Is he okay? Why is his face so pale? He seems sick... Although she wanted to fool herself she cared way too much for him.

Joshua slowly turned his head and their eyes met. Soonie immediately changed the place she was looking at and played it cool. "Okay... That reaction gave me the answer I wanted..." Mia answered with a sly smirk.

"That was nothing... I-I am over him... I dont love him anymore..." She declared and Mia nodded. "Fine Soon-hee... But remember... I tried to help you... Now... The decision is yours. Don't blame me in the future..." She said actually alerting the girl.  What's that supposed to mean? Is she afraid by it? Slowly she turned to look at Jisoo again. He was pretending not to know she was looking, but the corner of his eye was towards her direction... Although she did not know.

________________

As soon as Soonie returned home after a busy day at college she found her brother cooking. 

"Hello brother..."

"Hi... Why do you look like... That...?" He scanned her body as she seemed quite worn out for today.

"I had a day full of studies... How are you expecting me to be?" She asked and put her bag onto the table.  "Oh..
So it would be too much to ask you for a favor..." The boy pouted actually making the girl a little sad.

"No... Tell me...I will try..." The girl caressed his shoulder.  "No No... It would be too hard for you..." He said and the girl scoffed.

"I told you I will do it...!"

"Really?" He had those pully eyes. "Yes... You know I can't say no to you... I love you too much..." She giggled opening the fridge.

"Promise?"

"Of course? Why are you acting like that... Tell me what do you want Jihoon!" The girl was trying to figure out what was the reason behind his weird attitude. 

"Oh I forgot a book at Minghao's room when I knocked on him the last time..."

"Wait, what? I thought you said you talked for a while!" She announced shocked. "I never said that! I only said he shared your room number with me..."

"You talked that day?"

"Well yes... But not about you... He asked me about my life in harvard... A thing my sister never did!" He teased her and the girl scoffed.

"And what's the favor?"

"Well, Can you go grab my book cause I have a business to take care of?" He asked and the girl asked. "WHAT? Of course not!"

"Too late you promised!" He slyly smirked driving her crazy. 

"Why don't you go? c'mon!"

" I told you I have something to take care of... He already knows you are going... I texted him!"

"Jihoon I swear I will kill you..." She groweled and the man giggled. "He told me that 7 would be good! Is that okay with you?"

"IT WILL NEVER BE OKAY!"

"Stop overreacting..."He patted her head like she was a dog and pulled her towards the table. "Now let's eat..." He smiled and didn't let her take a decision but forced her to eat.

------

A/n:

Guys we are so close to the endddd
...

I hope you like my chapters. If you do vote and leave a comment...

Thank youuu❤

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

3.5K 180 10
๐™ฐ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š–๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š’๐šŠ : - ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š’๐š•๐š’๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŽ๐š  ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š’...
6.2K 446 40
๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† : ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰
5.4K 52 14
Just seventeen imagines for you carats๐Ÿ’Ž Enjoy ('โ–ฝ'สƒโ™กฦช)
19.3K 1.2K 36
- ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ.