Total Drama World Tour (Alaia...

By KatsukiDarling19980

Now world famous Alaia has it all but she gets a chance to compete again but this time not alone yeah this ti... More

Walk like an Egyptian part. 1
Walk like an Egyptian part. 2
Japan time
Yukon can't do anything better i can
Broadway Baby!
Slap! Slap! Revolution!
The Ah ah Amazon
Paris Love πŸ’˜
Newf Kids of the rock
Jamaica me man
I See London
Greece em
Ex Files
Picnic at the hanging dork
Sweden Sour
Niagara Falls
Chinese Fake-Out
African lying
Rapa Phooey!
Planes train and hot mobile
Almost won

Backstabber

323 4 0
By KatsukiDarling19980

Chris: Last time on Total Drama World Tour. Destructo-girl Alaia took down a world heritage site, and while we searched for eggs on Easter Island, some old pals stopped by for a nice visit, along with one seriously ticked off mother of a condor. Sisterhood were challenged, brotherhoods formed. Ultimately, Sierra got the vote off, except some wise guy decided to make it a reward challenge [laughs] The final four remain. Which one of them will dig up more trouble this week? Find out right now on Total. Drama. World Tour!

[theme song]

[Alejandro sneaks into the security center of the plane, in order to use a laptop to edit some security camera footage of Alaia and Cody into a fake photo. He constructs a realistic photo of the two sleeping next to each other in the economy class, doing so while everyone else is asleep.]

[In the morning, back in first class, Alaia is still sleeping as Alejandro comfortably walks by with a plate of food. And he eats one of the pupusa.]

Alaia: [yawns] Ugh. That was NOT a first class sleep. [crack] Ow.

Alejandro: Would you like a delicious pupusa?

Alaia: Thanks ale

Alejandro: Thank you, once again, for inviting me up here with you.

Alaia: why wouldn't i silly your my best friend [she smiles]

Alejandro: [sadly] Mm-hmm...

Alaia: okay plan to separate Sierra and Cody, that wing-nut would be gunning for me. You were the only one left.

[in economy class]

Cody: [dreamily] Of course I'll marry you, Gwen. Sierra? Oh! She had quite a bad rollerskating accident. Don't worry your pretty head about- [snaps out of it when Sierra caresses Cody on her lap] AAAAAAHHH!!! What are you doing?

Sierra: You were having a terrible nightmare. Come. Let me hug it away for you.

Cody: I thought you'd be mad at me.

Sierra: Whatever for? Here comes the huggy-hug head.

Cody: Maybe because, well...you help me out and then I, uh, maybe voted for you?

Sierra: All that matter now is that I'm here with you! On the best day of the year! I hope you like surprises.

Cody: From you?

Sierra: Oh! You'll like this one. I'm making you something. Something verrrrrry special. Hehehe! But you're gonna have to be patient.

Cody: [gulps]

[In the plane hallway]

Alejandro: Sierra? Have a moment?

Sierra: [scoffs] Don't even bother trying to flirt with me, okay? I'm a one Codykins girl.

Alejandro: Of course. However, I feel I must show you something.

Sierra: i don't have all day, you know. I have a secret surprise to engineer.

Alejandro: Your plans may change after you see this!

Sierra: *gasps* No! That can't be true! Where did you get that?! I'm gonna kick Alaia's husband-stealing butt! And she dating too!

Alejandro: Ah, ah, ah. Patience. You must not let emotions rule your game.

[Plane flying]

[In Alberta, Canada]

Chris: Welcome to Drumheller, Alberta. A world heritage site. It has the wickedest collection of dinosaur bones on the planet! In front of you is a giant pit with lots of super ancient dino bones. Grab whatever bones you can find to make your very own life-sized dino! I'm calling it...Design-a-saur-it!

All: *groans*

Chris: I know. They should pay just to come up with titles, I'm that good.

Sierra: *growls*

Alaia: What is your problem?

Alejandro: Remember. Strategy. Wait.

Chris: You have 2 minutes to rifle through the plane's cargo hold and grab whatever you can to help build your creations. Anddddddd, go!

Alaia: Hey!

[In the cargo hold]

Sierra: Glitter glue, stickers, puffy paint? Yes!

Alaia: hmmm maybe i can take some things

[Sierra squirts glue at Alaia]

Alaia: Gah!! What the! Real mature!

Cody: This might come in handy.

[Alaia grabs Cody's blank canvas]

Cody: I had dibs!

Alaia: sorry Cody but You didn't call it until after. It doesn't count.

Sierra: How could you?

Cody: What'd you do to her?

Alaia: Nothing! Hello, she's crazy!

[In the dinosaur pit in Drumheller (1)]

Alejandro: I thought you could use a little visual reminder of what you're playing for.

Sierra: Aaah!! [grunts]

Alejandro: Better? I made many copies. To help you to vent.

Sierra: I expect this from that lying two-faced boyfriend cheating husband stealer. But Codykins? Aah! How could he?

Alejandro: Aww..I'm sure you too will smooth things over. Pains me to say After you get rid of Alaia, of course.

Sierra: Alaia is about to become extinct!

[In the dinosaur pit in Drumheller]

Alaia: Look what I've brought you. A very helpful T-Rex bone.

Cody: That looks more like the bone from a T-bone steak.

Alaia: T-rex, t-bone. The point is, as it pains me to say this it is time to get rid of Alejandro.

Cody: If you wanted to get rid of him so badly, why did you invite him up to first class?

Alaia: Strategy my dear friend

Cody: Okay

[In the dinosaur pit in Drumheller (3)]

Sierra: *grunts*

Alaia: Hey, Sierra!

Sierra: *growls*

Alaia: Okay I do not know what your problem is today, but we still need to talk strategy. After all, I made the supreme sacrifice of hanging with Alejandro so you and Cody can be alone.

Sierra: At least dinosaurs only killed people for food! You kill people for fun!

Alaia: People weren't even around when there were dinosaurs.

Sierra: I don't mean actual people, okay? I mean relationships, and souls!

Alaia: what are you talking about

Sierra: We're talking about the fact that you're pure evil!

Alaia: WHAT!?

[Alaia runs for her life while Sierra is about to smash her with a dinosaur bone.]

[In the dinosaur pit in Drumheller (4)]

Alejandro: This will never do. Mmm...nor this. Ah. Perfection.

[Time skip to everyone finishing their dinosaurs.]

Chris: Time's up! Now will begin the amazing truth through the ages of imaginary dinosaurs. Let's start with Alejandro.

Alejandro: I can do better than imaginary. This impressive fellow is the Allosaurus. And yes, that's his real name.

Cody Alaia and Sierra: Wow!

Chris: It's gonna be tough to beat that right of the gate.

Alaia: I would like to introduce, the glorious Chris-seratops! The Chris-seratops is on talented beast, and a real hit with the ladies. Like it?

Chris: Love it! L-U-V Luv! Cod-ster. What do you got.

Cody: Meet the Codiodon. No! Here. Meet him first hand. Get to know him!

Sierra: Oh, Codiodon. How could you.

Alaia: It's really light wait a second

Cody: I came across a whole whack of these and I thought they were really cool.

Alejandro: They're coprolite fossils.

Cody: Alright! Let's call him the, uh, Codiolite!

Alaia: Coprolite translates from ancient Greek. Copros meaning dung, and lite meaning stone.

Cody: You mean, it's fossilized..  Poop?!

Cody, and Sierra: Ew!!

Chris: Sierra, please rescue us from Cody's sock-a-tude.

Sierra: Meet the brokenhearted-saurus. A tribute to all those who have been betrayed by those they love.

Cody: Why is it wearing a party hat?

Alaia: OMG how could i forget [she hugs Cody] Happy birthday silly

Cody: It's my birthday? It's my birthday! I totally forgot! Thanks Alaia

Alaia: Your welcome

Sierra: I could never, ever forget your birthday!

[confessional off]

Cody: It's so sweet that you two remembered

Sierra. Thank you. Really.

Chris: Enough mush! It's judgement day! Which dinos will survive? And which ones will be driven to extinction? Oh, and did I mention who the very special judges are? You! With a surprise twist, of course.

[Time skip to electric chair lie detector in Drumheller]

Alaia: A lie detector. Sure. Great idea, Chris. [shock] Sarcasm doesn't count as a lie!

Chris: It's time to vote for your fave dino. Can't vote for your own, of course. And...ya might wanna tell the truth. Just saying.

Alaia: I love Cody's poopasaurus- [shocks]

Chris: [laughs] Yeah, might wanna tell the truth there, Alaia.

Alaia: Fine. Sierra's moving tribute to love and loss was the best, And I really like glitter glue. I have a whole secret collection of the kind that comes in pens. Don't judge me.

Chris: Oh, we are. Next!

[Alejandro in the electric chair]

Alejandro: I too vote for the dungeranus. [shocks] Fine. I appreciated Sierra's genuine emotion

Chris: Good enough. Next!

[Sierra in the chair]

Sierra: Well, I love for Cody's doo-doo raptor, I must vote for vile Alaia's major kiss up attempt. Mainly 'cause I bet my mom will make us build the Chris-seratops in the yard this summer.

Chris: Send me some pictures, eh? Next!

[Cody in the chair]

Cody: Last year, my own mom and dad forgot my birthday, so I gotta vote for Sierra's glitter-o-saurus.

Chris: As the winner, Sierra gets this handy-dandy post digger.

Sierra: Yee-haw!

[The digger turns on and Sierra aims it on Alaia as Alaia runs for her life.]

Chris: Alaia vs. the post digger. See who wins next right here on Total Drama World Tour!

Chris: Welcome back to resource-rich Alberta, Canada. The interns were supposed to bury these barrels full of maple syrup, sugar, spiders, and rattlesnakes.

Contestants: *gasps and screams*

Chris: Long story short, the interns buried a reserved fuel barrels instead.

[Chris knocks down one of barrels at the interns.]

Chris: Since Alaia came in second, she gets this rusty old prospector kit.

Alaia: Yes!

Chris: And Cody takes third place.

Cody: A kiddie pail and shovel?

Chris: You're welcome. And for coming in dead last?

Alejandro: How am I last when I created the only realistic dinosaur? Ah, that has to get me something?

Chris: [chuckles] Yeah, you think so. First one back with a barrel of my oil wins immunity.

Cody: There must be 20 squared miles of badlands. It's like looking for a needle in 20 squared miles of badlands.

Chris: Oh! I forgot to mention. We'll be pummeling you with the occasional boulder. [chuckles] Funny, right? Ha-ha!

[The contestants are not amused]

[Chris blows the whistle]

[In Drumheller (1)]

Alaia: Sierra we need to talk

Sierra: what?

Alaia: What with the snappy attitude towards me yesterday we were all good next thing i know you put glue in my face you almost attacked twice and for WHAT!?

Sierra: Beacuse of what Alejandro showed me

Alaia: showed you? What are you talking about?

Sierra: [groans] This [she pulls out the picture Alejandro gave her and Alaia eyes widen] yeah got nothing to say..

Alaia: this is fake

Sierra: what

Alaia: Sierra when am i ever alone with Cody without you

Sierra: [gaps in realization]

Alaia: He played us oh my god [whisper] he was going to make you eliminate me next

Sierra: Oh that mean

Alaia: Sierra i don't like cody i love Katsuki [sighed] We we're going to make it into the finals together i guess Alejandro want no chance of that some friend i have

Sierra: Oh Alaia I'm sorry

Alaia: It's fine but now i have to go speak to someone

[Alejandro digs for barrels of oil with his bare hands]

Alaia: Ale i want word with you

Alejandro: busy Alaia

Alaia: NOW

Alejandro: wow okay what's up

Alaia: [pulls out the picture] How could you

Alejandro: [shocked] Alaia i....

Alaia: Your my best friend we promise that we make it to the finals together now i find out you been playing me behind my BACK!

Alejandro: Alaia amiga listen

Alaia: No you listen i can't believe you ugh [Leaves then whispers] I'll do this for us Suki no one is stepping in between us and the win

[Alaia]

If I had the money, let me tell you how it'd be,

I'd take over the country, everyone would bow to me,

Sit up in my palace, and baby he will would be my King,

We'd run this ship together, just you wait and see…

We'll be royalty [2x]

(I know, I know, I know)

I know we're okay right now,

Boy, I guarantee that I will work that out,

Yeah, see I've got this plan,

Are you in or out?

I need to understand

Trips to Rio, five star meal,

Boy, he don't quit on me now,

If I gotta beg or steal, no big deal

Oh let me break it down

If I had the money, let me tell you how it'd be,

I'd take over the country, everyone would bow to us,

Sit up in our palace, and baby you would be my King,

We'd run this ship together, just you wait and see…

We'll be royalty [4x]

So would you cover me,

If I gotta take out any enemy, yeah,

Cause it might get ugly,

Planning things that you don't wanna see

You're 'bout to party with stars, fancy cars,

Boy won't quit on you now,

If I've gotta rob or steal, no big deal

This is how we're going out

If I had the money, let me tell you how it'd be,

I'd take over the country, everyone would bow to me,

Sit up in our palace, and baby you would be my King,

We'd run this ship together, just you wait and see…

We'll be royalty,

And I'll be the king baby,

We'll be sitting on a throne,

We'll be sitting on a throne, you and me, all alone,

Ain't no stopping us now

We'll be royalty,

So who d'you trust, boy its ride or die,

We'll be royalty

So pack your stuff, lets take this to the sky,

We'll be royalty,

So who d'you trust, boy its ride or die,

We'll be royalty

So pack your stuff, lets take this to the sky,

We'll be royalty

Alaia strucks a barrel

Alaia: Yes!

[Alaia and Alejandro rolls barrels of oil to the plane]

Alaia: We lost.

Alejandro: And we've tied for 2nd. But it's okay. The worst that can happen is a tiebreaker. And either one of us can best either one of them. With our eyes closed.

Alaia: [growls his way and walks away]

Alejandro: oh come on Alaia

Chris: I've got a little season 1 tribute treat here for you. Remember, Sierra has invincibility, so there better not be any votes against her. So, Sierra, you get tonight's first marshmallow.

Sierra: Aww!! I used to eat these at home while watching the show! [eats the marshmallow] Oh, it is so much better than I ever imagined, oh.

Chris: Tonight's second marshmallow goes to Alaia, who also had no votes against her. Let's read the remaining votes, just for a little suspenseful fun. The first vote goes to...Cody. One for Alejandro. Another one for Alejandro. And the last vote goes to...

Sierra: [interrupts Chris as he was about to read the last vote] Wait! We've been through a lot together, so I think we should do one last thing before anyone gets the boot. BRB! [goes into the Total Drama Jumbo Jet and gets Cody's cake with the lit sparklers on it] Happy Birthday, Cody! I made it myself! [sparks land on spilled oil]

Everyone: Sierra! Look out!

Sierra: What?!

[a feral Ezekiel and other animals evacuate the plane before it explodes. After that, the plane gets blown up with a huge explosion, Alejandro shields Alaia.]

Cody: Sierra!

Chris: [angiushed] My beautiful plane!!

Cody: Are you okay?

Sierra: It was chocolate, your favorite! [Alaia and Alejandro rush over.]

Alaia: Oh my god!

Alejandro: Are you okay??

Sierra: Do I LOOK okay?! [she is seen charred and her hair disintegrates after she accidentally blows up the plane with the lit firecrackers on Cody's birthday cake]

Alaia: Chris? Hey, Chris?!

Chris: [in sheer rage] Oh, she's fine! Although I guess with the whole BLOWING UP MY PLANE business... SHE'S OUT OF THE GAME!!! [he disqualifies Sierra, despite winning immunity]

Alejandro: So... the final three, it's Cody, Alaia and me?!

Sierra: [to Cody] Cody, you must win it for both of us.

Alaia: Perfect

Chris: [tearing up] Well, this was not my best day ever. Join us next time. There will be a next time. I'm just not sure what kind of show it will be, or where. It will still be called Total. Drama. World Tour. [cries]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 2.8K 39
Lukas, along with 22 other teenagers all sign up for Total Drama Island for a chance to compete for the $100,000 prize. To survive, they'll have to...
105K 2.5K 27
Twenty-three competitors. One winner. New relationships. Crazy Friendships. Crazier Enemies. (Duncan X Female!OC)
1.4K 47 22
24 contestants, one island, two teams and an infinite amount of drama! Welcome to a ye ole TD rewrite! Courtney and Duncan, a match made in hell. Daw...
184 1 16
All the titles are on the line. Rivalries will be finished here. And the main event is for the biggest match for the TDI Figures Championship.