Cheating and Lying Mate

Galing kay immybill

He was my mate, my other half. I was happy at first but like all good things, it must come to an end. Seeing... Higit pa

Authors Note
Cheating and Lying Mate
New Pack?
I Got The Job
Salt and Pepper
Day Out With Nate
Prank Call
The Date
My Boys
Full Of Energy!
Bad Dinner Date
Be Careful What You Wish For
Water Fight Taken Too Far
A Blast From The Past
The Rugby Game
Should've Brought My Phone...
Chase Or Blake?
Breakfast Date With Him
My Secret Admirer
You're Busted
The Piece Of Paper
His Decision
The Meeting
Not a chapter
A Traitor Amongst Us
His Warm Embrace
Waking Up
After Two Minutes
Clean But Dead
Chases Decision - Part One
Chases Decision - Part Two
One on One
One Step Down
Acceptance
Epilogue
Just A Sneak Peek
Sequel

Bruce Will Be Bruce

74.6K 1.6K 169
Galing kay immybill

CRYSTAL POV

"Crystal! Wake up!"

I shot my head up and stared around the room until my eyes landed on Bruce. He smirked and chuckled. "Very attractive."

I rolled my eyes and punched him.

"I was sleeping!" I groaned. He stood up from the bed and shrugged his shoulders.

"Sorry. But there's someone here for you. He's been here since we left and is talking to Chase right now."

I gulped and stood up before adjusting my hair. What if it was Blake? No, Bruce would have said Alpha.

"Ok, show me."

He nodded and led me to Chase’s office. I took a big gulp before opening the door.

I stared at his back for a while but when he turned around and smiled at me, I grinned and ran to hug him. Nate chuckled and picked me up before engulfing me in a big hug, one that I had missed. He let me go and held me by my shoulders.

"How have you been, sis?"

I smiled at him, "I've been better but still good."

He nodded and I turned over to Chase to see him smiling at us before he got up.

"I'll give you guys some privacy." He said.

I nodded and watched as he walked out with Bruce following him. Once the door closed, I let out a loud sigh and looked at Nate.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

He sighed and went to sit down on one of the chairs while I sat on the other. He ran a hand through his hair, only messing it up more. If our mother had seen that, she would’ve scolded him.

"I'm here to bring you back, Crystal."

I stared at him wide eyed and shook my head.

"No. You can't. Did Blake tell you why I ran away?"

He slowly nodded, "Yeah but he's been so quiet lately and it’s like something is missing from him."

"I don't care. He cheated on me Nate! Do you know how it feels to see your mate, your love, your other half have sex with another female?" I yelled, making him shake his head.

"Ok, I see how it is.” He paused. “So, you're joining this pack?" I nodded and he smiled. "That's sweet, Chase is a good man. But if anyone does anything, call this pack warrior and I’ll come." I chuckled and nodded. He was always gloating about his pack warrior title.

"Please don't tell Blake or anyone that I’m here." I pleaded. He let out a loud sigh and ran a hand down his face.

"Gee, I don't know if I can promise that, sis. I can keep the secret just not if he uses his Alpha on me."

I nodded and stood up, "That's all I ask for." He smiled and stood up also before pulling me into a hug.

"I'll visit you every fort night." He whispered. I nodded against his chest and pulled him closer, glad for the comfort. Nate was the last family member I had left. My father had died in a pack fight and my mother soon killed herself, not being able to handle losing her mate.

"I'd like that." I said as we pulled back. He nodded and kissed my forehead before walking to the door. I stared at him as he left.

NATE POV

I walked home as I thought. So Crystal was safe with Chace. He was a good man, young and an Alpha. He had lost his mate but that didn't get in the way of his Alpha duties. It showed that he was determined. And I respected that.

I'll keep her secret, but it won't be long until Blake finds out the truth. I have my fingers crossed though.

I walked up the stairs and entered the lounge where all the hunters, Blake and Sam was. They all stared at me, hope clear in their eyes. I tried my best to keep my face expressionless.

"So?" Blake asked. It looked as though he could break from the look in his eyes.

"They said that they hadn't seen her but they would keep an eye out." I lied. He stared at my face, looking for any hint that I was lying but I hid it well.

I watched as he slowly nodded and stood up.

"You're all dismissed," he whispered and walked out the door.

I didn't feel sorry for him. He deserved it. No one should ever do that to their mate, ever. I looked up and saw the Sam was staring at me. I ignored him and walked up the stairs and into my room.

I closed the door and jumped on my bed, and faced the ceiling. I hope I’m doing a good thing.

I heard the door open and I turned my head in time to see Sam close the door.

"Hey man." I sat up and nodded at him. He went and sat himself on my desk chair and gave me a serious face. "What?"

"She was there, right?" He asked slowly, watching my reaction.

I stared at him wide eyed.

"No, I told you guys that downstairs." I lied again. He shook his head and stood up.

"Don't lie to me man, she was like my sister, just tell me the truth." His hands were in fists and he was glaring at me.

It was true. Ever since our parents had died, Sam had been kind to us and became mine and Crystal’s brother. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Yeah, she was." I admitted. He sat down and grinned, suddenly very happy.

His weird mood swings.

"I knew it! Why didn't you bring her back?" He looked sad.

"Because she didn't want to come back."

He slowly nodded. We fell into peaceful silence but I soon broke it.

"You can't tell anyone."

He looked up from his hands and nodded, "Of course not."

"I'm going to visit her every fortnight if you want to come."

He smiled and stood up, "Would love to man."

He bro hugged me and walked out the door, leaving me to wonder if I did the right thing.

CRYSTAL POV

When I saw him leave, I gave out a loud sigh. I trust him but I’m sure he'll at least tell someone. I hope it's not Blake though. I shook my head before walking out the door and back into my room. I jumped on my bed and laid down on my back, staring at the ceiling.

I wonder how long my secret will last. I hope long enough for me to have moved on and have already found someone else, someone willing to love me and keep my trust.

"Hey girl!" I looked up and saw Bruce walk in. He put on a girly voice, "You okay?"

I chuckled and nodded, causing him to smile and jump on my bed - landing next to me, on his stomach. I smacked his back as he laughed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, looking at him.

""Here to spend time with my girl!" He screamed in a girly voice again and jumped on his knees. "O M G, you know that Bruce guy? He is soooooo hot and sexy fine." He winked at me and I laughed.

He was good at this.

"You gay now?" I asked as my laughs died down.

"Only with you." He said as he reached for my cheek. My jaw dropped and I smacked his hand away.

"Are you calling me a guy?!" I yelled, getting up. His eyes went big but he smirked.

"Honey, I’d be crushing on you any day." He kept his girly voice, which became slightly annoying. I tackled him to the ground and repeatedly punched his face. I was straddling him and he gave a loud girl squeak and blocked his head from my hands.

"I am not a guy!" I yelled. I felt him chuckle and he grabbed my hands and pushed me off of him. I fell to the side and in that short amount of time, he had stood up and towered over me.

"Of course not, Chris."

I got up too and glared at him.

"I heard yelling, what happened?" Chase walked in and raised an eye brow.

"He called me a guy!" I yelled, pointing a finger at Bruce. He put his hands in a surrendering position and took a step back.

"Hey, I just said that I’d be gay with you."

I heard Chase laugh and I punched Bruce on the arm.

"Shut up!" I growled, annoyed with the both of them. He chuckled and walked to the door.

"Call me when you change your mind." He winked at me and walked past Chase and out the door. Chase chuckled and looked at me.

"That boy is crazy." He stated while walking over and sitting on my bed. I nodded and walked over to my wardrobe. Time to shower. I grabbed my towel and walked out.

"Uhm...err...I’m going to shower."

He smiled and nodded. I walked into the bathroom and stared at the mirror after locking the door. Do I really look like a boy? I shrugged my shoulders and tied my hair in a messy bun.

I had a shower and after, I wrapped a towel around my body. I walked out the door and yelped when I saw Chase lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I thought he would have left. He looked up and smiled at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, a little cautious of my towel.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I was waiting for you to come and eat dinner."

I smiled and nodded before walking into my wardrobe. I closed the door and changed into some comfy clothes before I stared at the mirror.

What's up with Chase? He said he was waiting for me but he could have waited in the kitchen or even his room. He's acting strange. I shrugged it off and walked out.

"Ready." I yelled, making Chase get up and walk to the door. He opened it and motioned for me to go first. I smiled and walked out followed by him.

"What's for dinner?" I asked as we walked down the stairs.

"Chicken pasta."

I licked my lips. I loved Italian food. I was suddenly really excited.

"I'll introduce you to everyone."

"Do you think they'll like me?" The thought just crossed my mind.

He chuckled, "They'll love you."

I smiled as we walked into the dining room. It was full of people sitting around a long wooden table with about 20 chairs on each side and 2 on the shorter sides. The long sides were full and one of the shorts sides were with I think Chase’s parents.

I followed Chase as he sat on the empty short side and he patted the seat next to him. That seat was meant for his mate. I shook my head, making him roll his eyes and stand up.

"Everyone, this is Crystal, a new pack member. She has had a rough past so I expect everyone to treat her with respect and nicely." As soon as he started, the room had hushed down to silence.

They all nodded and I gave them a small wave which earned me a few smiles and waves back.

"Hey! My 2 brothers!" Bruce walked in and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes, "Going gay for your brother, now? Real smooth." I heard many gasps and people chuckling.

"Damn, she got you, bro." Chase chuckled as he sat down. I sat on my seat with Bruce to my right.

"She got me good." He winked again and I rolled my eyes – again.

"Shut up." I mumbled, a blush creeping up on my cheeks.

"Dig in." Chase announced and everyone shifted to get some food.

Chase brought a bowl in front of us three and said ladies first before handing me the spoon. I smiled and put two spoons full and handed it to Bruce and then Chase. They both put like 5 spoons full and I chuckled as they ate like hungry animals.

~

"Good night Crystal."

I smiled, "Night Chase." He gave me a small smile before walking off. I bit my lip while I thought.

Should I ask him?

Nah.

But he could be helpful to the plan.

What if he growls us or something?

Oh well.

"Wait Chace!" I yelled, covering my mouth quickly. He turned around and walked back to me.

"Yeah?" He raised an eyebrow, causing me to bite my lip.

"Uh, can you help me with something?" I asked softly. He chuckled and nodded.

"Of course. What's up?"

"I want to pull a prank on Bruce."

He chuckled, "Sweet, I’ll tell you what I’ve already done and you can either pick from those or we can google it?"

"What ones have you done?"

He smirked evilly.

"We have a lot to discuss."

____________________________________________

Vote

Comment

Fan

Thanks! Immybill (: xoxo

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

392K 15.2K 26
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
337K 7.2K 39
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
2.6M 62.4K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
10K 148 25
When Daciana the Luna of the Blood Crystal pack discovers her husband, the alpha is having an affair with her sister Nikkini, her entire world comes...