A Traitor Amongst Us

RECAP:

"Do you wanna kick it in the backseat?" Blake turned his head to see the pack slut, Holly, walking seductively towards him. He narrowed his eyes at her as she came and stood in front of him.

'No, don't.' His wolf told him and he mentally nodded. He needed to stay strong to get Crystal back.

"What do you want Holly?" He asked, trying his best to sound annoyed and bored.

"To kick it in the backseat." She whispered before smashing her lips to his.

'No!' His wolf whimpered and he pushed Holly off of him, making her fall onto her butt. He stared ahead of him and saw Crystal staring at him in shock, a single tear falling out of her eye.

~

"A nearby pack is getting over run by rogues and the Alpha is not strong enough to handle it. The elders said that since we are the closest pack and we dont' have any beef with them, we must help them." Bruce finished, stopping to look at Crystal.

"How is that bad?" She asked, dumbfounded. 

"It's Blakes pack." He whispered, making her eyes widen.

"What?!" She yelled, standing up and staring at him. 

"The elders said that we have welcome them on to our land and help them get rid of the rogues."

~

Blake lied. 

I never saw him that morning.

The only thing left of his was a note.

Dear reader,

When i read that letter, i knew the rouges had my parents. I didn't want anyone to worry so i pretended it wasn't a big deal. I'd do anything for them, including giving up my life and pack land.

I'm sorry if i've upset anyone but i did this for my parents. 

I'm sure i can handle this, I'm Blake Carter after all. Don't send help. Chase, your pack has helped mine enough. I just ask for you to look after my people. 

And to Crystal. I'm sorry for the things i did. I know i can never make you forgive me but i just want you to know that i'll always love you and you'll always be the closest one to my heart.  

With much love and gratitude

Blake Carter

~

"When are we going?" Crystal whispered, making everyone turn to look at her. 

"Tomorrow." Nate said.

"No way. Three days max. They'll never expect it." Ty said.

"The day after tomorrow," Chase said, giving her a small smile. She nodded but she didn't smile back, not in the mood for smiling. 

"What if we're over run? I spoke to someone from Blakes pack before and they said there were a lot of rouges." Bruce mumbled, making everyone go silent.