Brutally Divine Love

By rajgita

life is really unfair for her. when she start accepting the fact that she has lost her love forever and now h... More

prologue
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
Chapter three
Chapter 4
Chapter five
Not an update
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Author Note
Author note
Chapter Eight
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CAST AND CHARACTERS
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
NEW COVERS
TWENTY THREE
Author Note
New Book
TWENTY FOUR
New Book
TWENTY FIVE
New Book
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
Not an update
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
Not an update
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
LAST CHANCE
Rendezvous with Brutally Divine love family
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER 41

THIRTY ONE

2.5K 159 112
By rajgita

Hello friends
How are you all....
I am dedicating this chapter to first ever wattpad friend dazzling_glitter

She is such a lovely girl and an amazing writer....
I love all your work dear and Thank you very much for wishing me on my birthday yesterday....

Ohh.... yes it was my birthday yesterday and I really tried to give this update on my special day only but was not able to due to preoccupation.....

So sorry for that and now enjoy the chapter and make me happy with votes and Beautiful comments and suggestions....... waiting for 150+ votes and inclined comments......

Now go and read .......

She entered the cafeteria of the hospital and her eyes got widen seeing what she never expected to see ever again in her life....... she got bound to her place like a lifeless statue who forgot to breathe...

RASHI: (shocking) Ratika..... Ratika how come you are here?? What are you doing here?? and wi..... with him??

RATIKA: (Excitingly) Diii.... its you ....Ohhh my God how much I missed you ..... why you are here in the hospital???

RASHI: (looks at her confusingly) First I asked you ..... what you doing here in the hospital as well as in India??

RATIKA: I... I was worried for you and mom.... sh..... she told me she will be back in 2 days with you but I waited for you both.... than I came here with Siddharth Bhaiya....

SIDDHARTH: (hugging Rashi) What happened dear.... you didn't seems happy seeing me(raising an eyebrow) Is there something I miss here???

RASHI:Wh.... what I ..... I mean no (smiling nervously) wh.... why I won't be happy seeing you..... its just I got shocked seeing you here.... by the way what you are doing in hospital??

RATIKA: Actually dii I was little unwell so bhaiya took me here....

RASHI: (panicky) What (holding her shoulders) what happened to you??

SIDDHARTH: (Lovingly) Hey.... don't worry love... she is completely fine... its just a change weather and atmosphere got on her.... but now she is perfectly okkk.... but what are you doing here??

RASHI: (with terror) I..... actually I am here to visit a friend with mom....

RATIKA: (Excitingly) Mom is also here.... wow ... lets go and meet her....

Outside Ranvijay's room....

RATI: It is really very immature on your part Ratika..... you should not come here like this.... what if something may happened with you???? You know your medical condition very well ..... still you acted so stupidly and Siddharth you too participated in her childishness.....

SIDDHARTH: Sorry Aunty.... its just I cannot see her upset or crying so I had to ..... ( holding his ears) I am sorry.....

RATI: (sarcastically) Ohh.... yes you are sorry..... you never say no to her..... and we both know that you will repeat the same if needed again.... so don't say sorry for what you can't mend....

All laugh on their lovely banter. They were having sweet family time again. But one soul was standing at the corner and looking at all this with tears and pain if uncertainty in her heart.

After 5 minutes the door of Ranvijay's room gets open. Nurse addresses Rashi....

NURSE: Mrs. Singh ..... doctor wants to talk to you.... please come with me...

As the words left Nurse's mouth both Ratika and Siddharth look at her and than at Rashi in shock.... Rashi and Rati were looking at each other in nervousness and helplessness.... They don't know what and how to answer them....

Their trance broke with the sound of nurse again.....

NURSE: Mrs. Singh please come fast.... doctor is waiting for you....

RASHI: (coming out of her reverie) Hmmmm ohh yes I am just coming  (stealing glances at both if them she walked towards Ranvijay's room.... Siddharth silently followed her....)

DOCTOR: He is out of danger for now but he got a deep injury on his brain. We are planning to perform some test to diagnose the extent of the injury which will be done after he regain his consciousness..... as far other injuries on his body parts are concerned .... he got 2 fractures on his right hand and one on his left leg. They will be healed soon so no worries about them.

RASHI: when he will regain his consciousness??

DOCTOR: In next 6 to 8 hours..... and after that only we will be able to tell you anything more....

Saying this doctor exited the room leaving two burning and one shattered and unconscious soul behind.

Rashi checked on Ranvijay's dip and medicines kept on the table beside the bed and turns around to leave the room when her eyes fall on Siddharth standing at the door looking at her with accusing eyes....... not able to meet his gaze she diverted her eyes from his face and looks anywhere but him.

With slow and predatory steps Siddharth reached her .....

SIDDHARTH: (Complaining) So... Mrs Singh....

RASHI: (Nervously) Hmmmm Sidd ..   Siddharth I ... I can explain....

SIDDHARTH: (mockingly) I am sure you can ..... you gave my ears ..... please explain....

RASHI: (fidgeting fingers) Ac...... actually.... I .... I m.....mean....

SIDDHARTH: (shouting) Will you stop stammering and come to the point???

RASHI: (whispers) It..... its a long story.... I... I was forced to marry him due to some issues b.... but..... what are you doing??

Siddharth clutched the back of her head in the right grip and pulled her towards him when her eyes widen in shock and she tried to free herself while asking him what he was doing.....

SIDDHARTH: (grinding his teeth in anget) Forced..... you were forced.... are you sure?? because the way you are here..... caring for him like your life depends upon him doesn't looks like it was forced..... you..... you betrayed me.... you.... but.... I am not the person with whom you can play so easily.....

I don't care...... I bloody don't care whether you are married or not..... you are mine.... you were mine and you will always be mine.... and thats a promise from me to you...

I will kill him..... I will kill every other person who tried to snatch away you from me .... you are mine only....

(Walking towards Ranvijay) He needs to die as he dared to snatch away from me..... wait.... (pulled her with him) did he touched you?? ( Rashi was looking at him in horror) ( shaking her shoulders vigorously) answer me you ..... (shouting like a maniac) just answer me .... did he touched you ?? Have you guys slept together?? Tell me.... I said tell me....

Rashi was just looking at him with horror and shame in her eyes. She can see the helplessness..... love.... pain of betrayal behind the anger in his eyes...

They were together from when she was just 13..... its was rhe beginning of her teenage when she met him in school. She was 3 years younger to him but they instantly got comfortable and open with each other when they met first time in the school auditorium where she went to enroll her name for the upcoming Drama week.

He was the coordinator. She went to him and was about to give her form when her legs got tangled with the strap of his bag lying on the floor and she falls down on him who was sitting on the chair. Her front was totally plastered on his front and in terror she clutched the collar of his shirt and hid her face on his chest.

As he saw her falling on him as a reflex action he raised his hands to stop her midair but missed by a fraction on seconds and instead wrapped his hand around her waist and gripped her more with him. He became statue as he felt her hands on his shirt and lips on the upper part his chest as his first two buttons got tore away due the sudden collision. He forgot to breathe or more due to her actions as he himself was teenager at that time and learning about the newly found emotions and feelings towards the opposite gender at the tender age of 16.

They came out of trance hearing the laughter and claps of the students surrounding them. She immediately moved away from him and he missed the feeling and warmth he felt because of her closeness. They both were embarrassed and avoided looking at each other. She kept her form on the desk before him and ran away from auditorium embarrassed and blushing seeing the teasing looks of students around her....

He simply picked up the paper from the desk and first thing that he noticed was her name.... Rashi Agarwal and that's it..... it was like the most attracted or beautiful name he had ever heard in his existence of 16 years. He read the entire form and kept it save with him with a thought to meet her after the school time.

Siddharth came out of his memory lane when felt a pull on his sleeve. He looked at Rashi pulling his shirt sleeve and calling his name while snapping her fingers before his eyes....

RASHI: Siddharth..... Siddharth are you alright ??? Where are you lost?? I am calling your name from 5 minutes...

Coming out memories he looked at her and than the nuptial chain around her neck and blood rose to his eyes..... before she could understand anything she was plastered on the wall and found his hands on her neck trying to remove the mangalsutra (nuptial chain)  from her body.

A loud shriek left her mouth while her hands immediately moved to stop him from doing the sin when he grabbed her hands above her head in one hand and his other was moving to grab the chain again....

RASHI: Siddharth..... no..... noooooo don't...plzzzzz you....

Chaaaakkkk and she was on the floor touching her right cheek she realized that siddharth had slapped her. She was shocked to the core but before she could react he held her by her hairs and forced his lips on her and start sucking  the life out of her lips. It was a kind of punishment and revenge for her to leave him and getting marry with someone else. He pour all his anger and anguish in that kiss.

She was struggling hard to get herself free and maintaining her decency as he was touching her at all the wrong places but he was adamant enough to ruin her today ..... and than she was thrown on the floor with a thud mercilessly and he left the hospital room with a smirk on his face and a determination to get back what is his saying..... mine.... and only mine......

And done.....
So how did you liked the update...
What do you think about the siddharth??

Do you want me to give you more moments of Siddharth and Rashi from their past??

What do you would be the reaction of Ratika after knowing her truth??

What do you Rashi should do now??

Don't forget to vote and comment. Please friend surprise me again with more 150+ votes this time....

Love you all
Your Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928K 39.6K 45
"I have married you, but I will never accept you as my wife." He glares at her for a few seconds, before walking away. "Unwanted forever," she whispe...
277K 10.9K 44
Every person in this world has a fate already written for them . Whatever happens its all just how the fate has decided. A story where fate will br...
135K 7.4K 30
Warning: This dark slow-burn romance contains a seductive web of intimate encounters and forced proximities that may leave you breathless. Be advised...
177K 3.4K 43
๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...