Trust in Love Again (COMPLETE...

By castleMG

A MewGulf fiction... Hi! I'm a newbie in writing and english is not my first language so sorry for the gramma... More

Characters
1
Author's note
2. 😍
3. 😎
about the story
4. 🤯
5.🐼
6. 😌
6.5 😻
7. 🕶
7.5 😱😍👨‍❤️‍👨
8. Officially Mine
9. Mine alone
9.5 Beaching
10. To be Loved
10.5 🔞🔞🔞
11.5 Is this it?
12. Please?
13. For us
13.5
14.
15.
16.
17. 🔞
17.5
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
AUTHOR'S Thoughts
HEAR ME OUT 😁
28.
29.
30.
😳😳😳😱😱😱
31.
32.
😡😡😡😡😡
HELLOOOO!!!!
33.
PLEASE ANSWER ME
34.
35. Finale
EPILOGUE
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
THANK YOU!!!
SPECIAL CHAPTER
HELLO???
😍😍😍😍
🤭🤭🤭
FOR THANARI

11. The start

3.3K 172 8
By castleMG

****************************
There will be time skips
*****************************
In three weeks the school will resume classes,but Gulf haven't told Mew yet about his condition. Earlier when school started, Gulf was diagnosed with heart failure. He needs to undergo surgery because if not, he only have a year to live. After knowing his condition, Gulf remained bubbly infront of his parents. But deep inside,he is devastated. His father just came back recently and now him. But not like his Daddy Forth, he decided to just accept his situation and just live his life to the fullest with his loved ones. No matter how hard his parents tried to convince him to undergo surgery,he always decline.

Gulf planned to tell Mew everything this Saturday after their lunch date. Right now,he's taking a stroll inside the mall looking something to give to Mew when they meet. When,suddenly he has trouble breathing. Clutching his chest he almost fell down,but a pair of arms keep him balanced.

****************************
(Don't mind the background)
****************************
He look up to say thank you but was halted when he saw who it was. It was his ex-boyfriend. He try to get away from his hold,but he's still a little dizzy. Sean guide him to the nearest bench to sit. Sitting down,he composed his self and try to act normal.

"You okay Gulf?" Sean asked sincerely

"Yeah..just a bit dizzy but I'm okay. Thanks by the way"

When Gulf breathing back to normal, he quickly said goodbye to Sean and left without hearing the other's response. But unkown to him, someone who is jealous of him saw what happened earlier and took it as an opportunity to ruin his relationship with Mew.

*************
Mew's

Mew is lazily lying on his bed. He is terribly missing his boyfriend. He is just browsing his gallery that full of Gulf's photos..when a message from unknown sender popped up. It was a picture message.He clicked it to know what it is about but,when he saw it...he almost drop his phone. He felt jealous when he saw that Gulf was being hug by a guy.

Then another picture came,and this time..you can clearly see who the other guy is.

It was Sean..Gulf's ex. His blood boils..but still,he doesn't want to make any assumptions. He called Gulf's phone,but he's not answering. He tried several times until his call was directed to voice message. This escalate his anger. He throw his phone on his bed. He decided to take a shower to calm his nerves before he try to call Gulf again.

******************
Meanwhile on Gulf side...when he finally get to his car,only then he noticed that he forgot his phone and when he check it,the battery is already dead. Setting aside,he starts his engine and went home immediately. He went straight to his room when he arrived and charge his phone. He took a quick shower to freshen up. After showering,he check his phone. He saw that he missed some calls from Mew,so he decided to call him even if it's kinda late at night. After 3 rings,his call got connected.

🌻: hello Boo~
☀: ........
🌻: boo? You there? Did I disturb you?
☀: ....... no
🌻: oh.. 'he knew something is wrong but he shrugged it off'
     : uhm...how are you?
☀: good.... what 'bout you? You're probably too busy today to even check your phone.

🌻: 'I knew it..he's sulking for sure' Aww...my Boo is sulking... I'm sorry na~~ I didn't mean to ignore you. I was at the mall earlier and I forgot my phone in the car. When I get back, the battery is already dead.. Sorry na~ you know I never rejected a call from you unless it's not with me...

☀: okay ...you said you went malling?
🌻: yeah why?

☀: who are you with? Did you meet someone? what did you do there?

🌻: wui boo~ ask one by one...but to answer your questions...I went there alone,I didn't meet someone purposely,and I just go window shopping.

'not purposely?maybe it was an accidental meeting...but why are they hugging?' Mew thought.

🌻: oo~ boo~ BOO!!!
☀: AW Gulf what the hell?! are you planning to make me deaf?
🌻: I've been calling your name several times already..What is wrong with you?
☀: what are you saying? Nothing's wrong.,you're mistaken..
🌻: Whatever Mew. . I know there is something...but if you don't want to tell me,it's okay.
☀: *sighs* there's nothing really...but anyway... This saturday..is it still on?
🌻: of course! Unless you have something important to do..we can move it to dinner.
☀: no it's okay.. I was just asking..you're not gonna ditch me are you?
🌻: and why the hell would I do that? I reserved the whole restaurant just for us! 😾
☀: oi bii~~ chill...I'm just joking. Don't be mad na~
🌻: it's not a good joke. hmp!
☀: okay okay...sorry na... I just miss you so much...
🌻: *sighs* I miss you too...soo much 😔

☀: I know you're pouting ...stop it. You wouldn't want me to go there and do unholy things to you would you?.. ' he said huskily'

🌻: oh yeah? I want to see you try 😏
☀: *laughs* just kidding.. I don't want to get killed by your dad.. 😌
🌻: boo~ let's sleep na..it's getting late..
☀: you're right..okay let's sleep... Good night tua-aeng..
🌻: G-good night thi rak .

Gulf ended the call without waiting for Mew's answer..he's blushing hard.

☀: cute...

**********************
Friday...

Gulf and his parents are now in the hospital for his check up. They are inside his Uncle Kit's office.

After his check up,they shift to Beam's office.

"Son,please for us?" his dad begged

" yes son please...don't you want to live longer to be with us? to be with Mew? Please baby..you're still young,you can make it." His Mom said controlling his tears to fall.

" Mom,Dad..you know that I love you both so much..."

"Then why?" Beam cut off his son slightly raising his voice

"Babe calm down" Forth reminded his man who is on the verge of crying.

With this,Gulf cannot hold his tears anymore. Seeing his parents like this is hurting him. His Mom saw him silently crying..he went near him and enclosed him into a heartwarming hug. And that made him cry harder.

"I'm scared Mom" he said in a whisper

"I know son.. I'm sorry.." Wiping his son's tears

"Okay! That's enough...I don't want to see my babies crying...especially my big baby 😄"  Forth said trying to lighten up the mood

" 😅 oh Dad..you better be ready. Your wifezilla is awaken"

"Oy you two stop teaming up against me..let's go I'm hungry"

"Yeah let's eat...and this baby have a date tomorrow" Forth teased Gulf.

They all head out to eat dinner. Unkown to them,someone heard their conversation.

'This can't be..'

************************************

There! Thanks for reading...

In the next chapter,the secret will be uncovered.

Sorry for all the errors.

🙏🏻❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 3.5K 15
Mew is 3 years elder than Gulf. It was a senior junior fight that created enmity between them. Three years later when Mew was running his parents' en...
116K 7.5K 47
Mew Suppasit, the student whom everybody hated because of his past in which he can't even escape from, yet, he has the visuals, talent, brain, person...
54.3K 3.3K 46
HELLO FRIENDS, THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT WRITING A BL STORY. SINCE MEW AND GULF ARE MY FAVOURITE , I COULD'NT IMAGINE ANYONE ELSE AS THE MAIN CHAR...
155K 8.7K 49
Plot: Gulf was the only son in his royal family which made it difficult for him to have a normal life. It was only ever filled with studying on how t...