๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐Ÿ’–- ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜น ๐˜›๐˜ถ๐˜ณ...

By bloodyyhelll

โ€ข๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜น ๐˜›๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐Ÿค โ€ข... More

(1) I thought you were at work?
(2) Affection
(3) Pretty pony
update!
(4) All yours
(5) Beautiful
(6) I love you
(8) Nobody but you
(9) Only you

(7) sweet dreams

1.8K 27 26
By bloodyyhelll

A/N: alright mates, this one's a long one. Hope you enjoy xx

The last song was starting. You were currently at a concert to your favourite band, Arctic Monkeys. The music was blaring in the best way. You could feel the vibration from the guitar and Alex's vocals coursing through you.

You hated when concerts ended. Post concert blues hit you hard.

Do you still feel younger than you thought you would before?

Of course, the song they were ending in was one of the saddest (in your opinion). 'This is gonna hurt like hell' you thought, but enjoyed the music nonetheless.

With the efficiency that only youth can harness.
And do you still think love is a laserquest?
Or do you take it all more seriously?

You inhaled deeply, knowing full well you would start crying soon. You waved your arms to the chorus and to the beautiful words. Everything seemed to move in slow motion.

It was only you and the music in the moment.

And do you look in the mirror to remind yourself you're there, or do somebody's goodnight kisses got that covered?

That did it. The tears started rolling, but it didn't matter. You kept dancing, enjoying the music as you cried and choked on your sobs.

You didn't bother to dry your eyes. It was no use really, they just kept coming. You sang along with a wavering voice, keeping your eyes closed, scared that if you opened them, the moment would be gone.

And when I'm hanging by the rings around my eyes and convince myself I need another,
For a minute it get easier to pretend that you were just some lover.

Your heart raced as you felt the song begin to come to an end.

When I'm pipe and slippers and rocking chair
Singing dreadful songs about summer
Will I've found a better method of pretending you were just some lover?

More tears. And you opened your eyes finally, watching as the strobe lights danced about the ceilings and walls. You never wanted to leave. If it were possible, you'd stay in the moment forever.

Will I've found a better method of pretending you were just some lover?

And just like that, it was over. You could practically feel your heart sink. It's over.

"Thank you very much, we are the Arctic Monkeys!" Alex yelled as they sauntered into the backstage, out of sight.

You fell into your chair that you hadn't sat in all night as people started to leave and shuffle out. You didn't want to leave.

Reality was too much to handle at the moment, you were perfectly happy at the concert. You decided to stay back, just for a little bit to compose yourself and leave.

But soon everyone was gone and it was just you in the now lit auditorium. You couldn't handle it. You buried your face into your hands and cried. Hard. Tears rolling down your leather jacket sleeves as you tried to wipe them off.

That must have taken a while too. You felt a tap on your shoulder. "Excuse me, the concert's over."

You didn't know who you were talking to, and at the moment it didn't matter. "I-I know, just give me a second please." You silently let tears escape, but didn't look up in shame.

"You're the only one here. Uhm, do ya' want an autograph or summat?" The person asked, sounding a little tired. You almost didn't recognize the voice.

"Autograph?" You looked up and gasped once you realized who you'd been talking to. A pair of big brown eyes met yours.

Alex Turner.

"Holy- you're Alex Turner! Oh, I'm so sorry, I'm just in a bit of a tough spot and I-" you caught yourself rambling. "I-I'm sorry, I'll go now." You said sniffling and desperately trying to wipe your tears, including some that were still escaping.

"No worries. Are ya alright?" He asked sincerely. You nodded and sniffled once again. "Yeh, sorry to bother, I'll be on my way. You guys were amazin' by the way. Great show." You said in a quiet voice.

He smiled softly "Thanks." You nodded and waved, starting to walk away, ready to get home and cry yourself to sleep. But before you could continue your daydreaming about wallowing in self pity, his deep Sheffield accent interrupted your thoughts.

"Would you, would you wanna come backstage? Just hang out? I can tell yer not feelin' alright, and maybe we can cheer yeh up." You turned and looked at him.

You blinked a couple times, not believing your ears. "That'd be great, but I wouldn't want to burden you or anything." He shook his head. "Yer not a burden, darlin."

You felt a fuzzy feeling in your stomach at the pet name. "Are-are you sure?" You asked, uncertain. He nodded and waved you over. You walked over to him slowly.

Once you were side by side, he lead you backstage. Your heart was pounding again, but this time it was good. You quickly wiped your face of any leftover tears.

He observed you and smiled softly. You looked back at him and smiled shyly, not knowing how to react to this charming man.

He opened a door and his smile got instantly. "Oi you wankers! I'm gone for five minutes and you already start drinkin' without me!" he laughed, shaking his head. He led you in slowly by placing his hand on the small of your back, taking you a bit by surprise.

The other three stopped an looked at you. "This is Nick, Jamie, and Matt." Alex introduced. You smiled politely and waved, "Hey. I'm y/n." Nick and Jamie waved and Matt gave you a sweet smile.

Alex motioned for you to sit, so you took your seat on the settee next to Matt. "Beer y/n?" He asked. You nodded. "Yes please." He chuckled at your politeness. He gave you one and sat next to you, putting his arm behind where you sat.

"So, y/n, are ya' Al's bird?" Jamie asked. Alex almost choked. Shaking your head you say, "We just met." You giggled at Alex's reaction. Jamie nodded and took another drink of his beer.

Not too long after, the boys started playing around again, cracking jokes and being idiots with you. You honestly felt so welcome, you fit right in with them.

All your worries slipped away the longer you stayed with them. But of course, the night had to come to an end eventually. You checked the time.

12:45 AM

Your eyes widened a bit. You'd been there for at least 3 hours. "It's been really fun, but I think I should be heading home." You said, truly sad you had to leave. They all groaned, asking for you to stay longer.

"I wish I could, mates. Honestly, but I should be going." They grumbled but of course, they understood. Alex went to get your ride in order.

"Hey y/n, give me yer number, we need to stay in touch!" Nick smiled widely. You giggled and nodded as you exchanged numbers with him, soon following with Matt and Jamie.

Then Alex came back, saying your ride was ready. You smiled and nodded, saying your farewells and following Alex out. He had his hands in his pockets and stood close to you as the two of you walked.

You cleared your throat and stopped in your tracks. "Thank you really, so much for tonight. I really feel better." You smiled up at him, locking eyes.

He stood in front of you, smiling too. "Of course. You're great company y/n. I'm glad I- we found a new mate." You nodded and looked at your feet, but his gaze stayed. "Thanks Alex. You guys are great too."

You looked up, his face only inches away from yours. Your face went hot from the close contact. You blinked a couple times and your lips parted, his eyes never leaving yours.

"Well uhm, I have the boys numbers to stay in touch. I can give you mine too if you wanted to stay in touch too." You said awkwardly.

'Real smooth. I can give you mine too? What was that?' You mentally cursed yourself, but he found it quite adorable. He nodded and gave you his phone so you'd type your number in. Then you gave him yours so he could do the same.

You kept walking towards where he said your ride was. His hand occasionally grazing yours while you walked, sending a spring of electricity through you everytime.

"So where's my ride?" You asked once you'd gotten outside. He nodded to a long limousine. You gasped and looked at him. "Alex, I can't accept that." You said.

He smiled and nodded. "Yeh, ya can and ya will. Come on, ya deserve it." He smiled and opened the door for you. You shook your head. "I cant believe you. Seriously thank you for tonight."

"No, thank you. We had tons of fun, honestly love." You blushed again at the pet name and nodded. "I'll keep in touch darlin. Text me so I know ya got home safe." You nodded again and sat inside. "Seeya later Alex."

"See ya soon, y/n." With a smile and a long gaze, he closed the door and stood back watching the limousine drive away. You looked back at him and watched until he was out of your sight. It was a truly amazing night that would change everything for you.

You had texted him when you'd gotten home, letting him know you were safe. He replied with:

Alex T.:
Glad you're safe darlin. Had a great time, hope to do it again soon. Sweet dreams
                                                                 ✔ ✔

You smiled at his text, re-reading it a couple more times before finally putting your phone away, your sleep sweeter than it would've been if you hadn't crosses roads with the Arctic Monkeys. With Alex Turner.

A/N: was this good? Let me know mates, love you x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
172K 7.6K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
217K 5.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
459K 9.5K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.