His name is Jack Finnegan Gil...

Von IWillExistUntilIDie

She was born like that, she never played with barbies, she would sit there and build houses out of Legos, she... Mehr

Moving Out - 1
LA - 2
Need Money To Survive in LA - 3
Babysitting? Hell Yeah!! - 4
NOT AN UPDATE

Skylynn ?

97 5 0
Von IWillExistUntilIDie

"Is Elizabeth Grier here?" I asked, looking down at the paper, the boy nodded, raising his eyebrows.

"Um... I'm here to babysit a little girl- well at least that's what Elizabeth said," I explained. The boy nodded and let me in.

"Mum!" he called. I could hear footsteps down the stair case, and soon I could see Elizabeth walk towards me and the boy.

"Hi sweetie!" she greeted, giving me a quick hug. We introduced ourselves again. I was about to say something when a cute looking girl who was about five or six, ran down a staircase and ran up to Elizabeth, smiling a smile that showed that not all of her teeth grew back.

"Skylynn say 'hi' to your babysitter," Elizabeth chirped looking down at the girl, I waved my hand kneeling down.

"My name is Crystal," I introduced myself shaking her small hand, Skylynn did the same..

Minutes later Elizabeth had to go, I was left alone with Skylynn and her brother called Nash- I still don't understand why Nash couldn't look after his own sister but then Elizabeth told me that his friends are coming over to watch a movie and do different stuff... So...

It was about five o'clock, Skylynn and I were sitting in her room and playing with toys (😋) when I heard the doorbell ring. Then I heard Nash shout-

"Coming!"

But who ever was ringing the door bell didn't seem to care if Nash was ready or not- I could hear the door swing open and close before Nash even got to the door...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
61.2K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
770K 28.6K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
569K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...