Where Is He!? (discontinued)

Bởi Ash_Chaos

Iruma is, as we know, a human in the demon world that can't use magic by himself right? Wrong! He finds a boo... Xem Thêm

Ch2: Tournament
Ch3: Aftermath
Ch4: Life goes on
Ch5: Enter - The High ranks!
Ch6: Children Of The Valley
Ch7: Meeting
Ch8: New Students and Old Teachers
Ch9: Dumb Kids
Ch10: Starting School Again
Notice
Notice
Ch11: Show of Dominanz
Ch12: Of Stoned Bonds And Foul Moods
Extra
Ch13: Walter Park!
Ch14: Hidden Group, Old Friend?
ch15: Collaboration
Notice
Ch16: Cold Hand
Ch17: In the Enemy's Hands
Ch18: New Allies
ch19: The highest place
Ch20: The Lone King Returns?
ch21: The Fool
alternative Ending
The Tower (Oneshot)
Summoning The Fam
Chaos Quiz

Ch1: Assignment

8.2K 172 74
Bởi Ash_Chaos

Before we start: If there a things you are dissatisfied with please write it in the commentary but stay chilled.

I also appreciate any tipps you may have for me if u are a more experienced writer. I have seen the Anime completely and a couple chapters from the manga but be aware that some things will not be included.
There will be no pairings and I don't plan to include any..altho the interactions between the characters will mostly stay the same/canon. I might make a few turn OOC but that's it.

Song lyrics may be included but not the music if anything a video containing it, cuz I only write/post with my phone.

I own NOTHING except the story written here!
Everything else goes to their respective Author/Artist/creator and Singer!!
.
.
Hmm~ that should be all. Then Start!

Irumas POV

I was in the valley where I first encountered the Guardian of Cutthroat Valley. I know, I know. You're probably wondering why I was here no? Well~..

___________________________
~Flashback to the past~

(Me: this is a summary of what happened in the past, so about... 3-5 years? When they were all still in school!)

"Good morning Students. Kalego-sensei is currently in a meeting with the chairman which is why he's absent. However, I came here to make an important announcement to you all and of course answer any questions you may have" began Balam-Sensei while petting me.

An announcement? For what? I looked around and saw how everyone has seemingly the same question running through their heads. What I don't know is why they also seemed a bit awkward? They kept looking like they wanted to say or do something or tried to ignore some kind of event.

(What they said for plot convenience:
Jazz, the thief: He doesn't see it does he?
Caim Kamui, the perv: I doubt it judging by how he looks at us.
Shax, the gamer: He totally doesn't.)

"Now, I'm here to notify that each student will spend 3 months with their families to indulge in your own history and bloodline magic. Afterwards, Babylus will hold a tournament to see your progress. Parents, friends and staff alike  will all be present to watch. The tournament is split up by individual tests the teachers will organise to see how much you've learned. Depending on your growth... you may receive a rank-up. Any other questions you may ask now but before you do one last thing; your families have been informed and the rest of the day is Home-room. You may also go home and begin with your training" by now my eyes were wide open and my thoughts were running wild inside my head.

My classmates cheered and began talking excitedly about what their gonna do during this period. Azz-kun looked at me with sparkles in his eyes, listing praises for how much I'm gonna impress everyone and make him proud. I however was worried. What am I supposed to do!? I'm a human! There is nothing I could remotely do during this entire thing!

I noticed how Shax had raised his hand. "Are we allowed to visit others during this time period?"

"No. You may call or send letters to each other..or your teachers.. but you are to mostly stay at home and spend time with your family. One more thing: Babylus will remain closed during this time. The only things that will stay open are the teachers office, the library, and the gardens. In case you forget anything in a classroom or somewhere else, notify your teachers so they can send you the missing item."

Maybe I could study in the Library! That counts no?! With that in mind I excused myself from the others to prepare for the event. We had made plans to at least call each other twice each month and create one giant classchat with everyone in it each month. For now Kalego-sensei was excluded per Lied and Shax's request..I wasn't really against that. But sometimes he was called.

"Iruma-kun wait a bit!" at the door, Balam-Sensei bid me back over. I waved Clara, Azz-kun and the rest goodbye before going to the pult. When he was next to me again he whispered "I suggest that if you go to the Library you go further to the back. You'll find more about humans there."

I happily thanked and wished him farewell to next time before going my way again. He said "Good luck" before he went his own way. I had passed a couple windows on my way to the West-Wing of Babylus when I saw how some of my friends were spreading their wings and flying home.
'...' *sigh*.
'How nice it would be'.

I entered the library and went to the far back. More spiderwebs coming into view the further I went. But I'm not afraid of spiders, would be a surprise actually. I read +Fantasy beings+ on the book shelves and decided that this was my category. I cleaned the place a bit before I rummaged through the books finding some.. more like depicted picture books.

Time passed

"I didn't find anything helpful..." I said standing up by leaning against the bookshelf, my knees where a bit weak from all that during. But the bookshelf shook, and a thick book fell out and hit my head "OUCH!". I slumped back onto the ground rubbing my head with the book in my lap... It was covered by layers upon layers of dust; I couldn't see the cover clearly. This one however seemed important to me..so I dusted the cover off a bit to read its title.

I was surprised to find that it was written in a human language! To be more precise, English. How I knew? I worked for many companies back in the human world...and picked up the basics from multiple workers there.

It said: Una guida alla magia, meaning 'A guide to Magic'. (A/N: used my phone's translation, for future reference I'm gonna use Italian as I'm writing in English. Don't worry, I'll include either the translation or the basics of what it means)
Wait...What?!? Magic?!
I immediately opened the book and skimmed through it. However, all the pages were blank except the first one.

There was only a sentence written down..."Rivela ciò che è stato perso...?" (Reveal what has been lost)
'That sounded horrible...' I'm pretty sure I pronounced it incorrectly..

The book started glowing, floating out of my hands with its pages turning in a frenzy before falling back down.

I hesitantly opened it again but this time every page had things depicted and written on it. I read the beginning ...where a spell was mentioned that would awaken the magic cores that some certain humans are said to have. But the chances where uncerin..how old was this book afterall? I said what stood there hoping that I had one.
.
.
.
.

A small light with different colours appeared before me before vanishing again. I had Magic! I could use it without relying on grandpa and the Ring! Don't misunderstand I'm completely grateful for both of them from the bottom of my heart! But.. I'd like something that's only mine... to not always rely on others..to help them in an honest way, with something 'I' actually achieved.

My POV

After finding the book, Iruma studied anything in it. He told his dear worried Grandpa that he found something that could help him with his assignment. He still kept his promises to both Clara, Asmodeus and the rest of his class. He called them all on the specified days they had discussed about beforehand and talked with them. Telling them that he's reading up on history and knowledge through books.

Asmodeus greatly praised Iruma for his noble and aesthetic choice and enthusiastically told him that he couldn't wait for the tournament. He himself had greatly improved in his fire magic and bonded with his familiar whenever he could. His other classmates were the same though some studied more than trained. A certain someone went purely physical with weights and all.

While Iruma was busy in the Library, the staff sometimes passed by to check on the boy. Ballam once rounded the corner only to stop dead on his tracks when he saw his stern colleague peek in through the Library doors, observing Iruma practice his magic by cleaning the shelves with the spells in the Grimoire. Kalego would have denied it if someone had asked him if he was proud of his student but actually, he was. And he was glad that he wasn't summoned either but anyway... he would call for Cerberus for any who stated such foul 'Lies'!

Occasionally Opera dropped by when Iruma fell asleep.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

193 8 7
A cold heart was unfrozen because of a warm flame. Kalego could be a tough and dark teacher at first glance, but there is someone that can make his l...
79.5K 2.4K 15
What if Iruma never was a human bit an angel and fell down from heaven? What if he lost all memories of being an angel? What if Sullivan finds him...
16.3K 592 23
(This is a Welcome To Demon School, Iruma-Kun! Fanfiction) Iruma Suzuki. Age 8. Sold to a demon called Balam Shichiro because his parents wanted to b...
5.5K 160 17
you are the son of one of the greatest demons alive but you were not a very good son, you did so many thing that you were eventually exiled to the hu...