"Enzo's Girl" |18+| Book 2...

بواسطة Late_Writer

My name is Eveline. Eveline Tate. I am the daughter of Lucas and Rebecca Tate. Yup, THE Lucas and Becca Tate... المزيد

Copyright ©️
Before you begin ⚠️
Casting
Chapter | One
Chapter | Two
Chapter | Three
Chapter | Four
Chapter | Five
Chapter | Six
Chapter | Seven
Chapter | Eight
Chapter | Nine 🔞
Chapter | Ten 🔞
Chapter | Eleven 🔞
Chapter | Thirteen 🔞
Chapter | Fourteen 🔞
Chapter | Fifteen 🔞
Chapter | Sixteen
Chapter | Seventeen
Chapter | Eighteen
Chapter | Nineteen
Chapter | Twenty
Chapter | Twenty-one
Chapter | Twenty-two
Chapter | Twenty-three
Chapter | Twenty-four
Chapter | Twenty-five
Chapter | Twenty-six
Chapter | Twenty-seven 🔞
Chapter | Twenty-eight
Chapter | Twenty-nine
Chapter | Thirty
Chapter | Thirty-one
Chapter | Thirty-two
Chapter | Thirty-three
Chapter | Thirty-four
Chapter | Thirty-five
Chapter | Thirty-six
Chapter | Thirty-seven
Chapter | Thirty-eight
Chapter | Thirty-nine
Chapter | Forty 🔞
Chapter | Forty-one 🔞
Chapter | Forty-two 🔞
Chapter | Forty-three
Chapter - Forty-four
Chapter | Forty-five
Chapter | Forty-six
Chapter | Forty-seven
Chapter | Forty-eight
Chapter | Forty-nine 🔞
Chapter | Fifty
Chapter | Final
Epilogue
Book3 | Finally 🎉🎉🎉

Chapter | Twelve 🔞

2.8K 75 0
بواسطة Late_Writer

        I can feel Enzo behind, wrapping his arms around me, pressing his chest on my back. I jerk in surprise.

"I'm sorry, amore. I've scared you," he says, pressing his forehead on the back of my head. (Love)

He's still angry. I feel his arms shaking while holding me, and he's breathing heavily.

I turn around in the circle of his arms and face him, cupping his cheeks with my hands. His eyes are squeezed tight, and I brush my thumbs over them, begging him to open them.

"Enzo, open your eyes, baby. Please," I whisper, and I slide my thumbs on his temples with a decent amount of pressure just as you do when a headache bugs you.

His black, burning eyes stare back at me and search for something in my glare.

"Is everything alright?" I ask him in a soft voice, running my fingers through his silky hair and trying to make him relax his stiff muscles.

"Yeah. It's just... work," he replies, leaning against my right palm and planting a kiss in the middle.

I know what uncle's Enzo work is. The same work my father does, and I know how much stress comes with that.

They do business together and I have always been amazed at how my father has managed to give me and my mom the closest life to normality, and that while being part of the mafia and having tight businesses with grandpa Marce and uncle Enzo.

Don Enzo, that is.

I lift myself on my toes and kiss him softly, curling my arms around his neck, hanging myself in there, and doing my best to make him loosen up.

"I'm hungry," I tell him, hoping I've taken his mind away from the phone call, and it has almost worked.

He peckers my lips a few more times before he pulls himself out of my grip to take out some cooking pots.

We start cooking in complete silence because his mind is still miles away, forcing me to keep myself quiet too.

"Why don't you bring us something to drink while I set the table?" I ask when our dinner is ready.

He gives me a small smile, doing his best to hide the stress showing all over his face, and turns towards the minibar in the living room.

"Red or white wine?" he's asking me once in front of his bar.

"White, please."

"White it is, amore!" (Love).

I place the plates on the table and Enzo fills the glasses with white wine for me and red for himself.

I glance at him while sitting across from each other, pocking the food with my fork, feeling unbelievably intimated by his coldness.

I don't like this silence and the distance between us.

We eat in the same heavy tension, stealing glares at him while he totally ignores me, shoving pasta in his mouth and chewing as if it has needles.

That's before he starts talking.

"I'll have to leave for Napoli next week," he says without sparing me a look.

I stop chewing my food and wait for more details that don't come. I wait and wait while he keeps feeding himself as if he's alone in the room.

"For how long?" I ask, feeling a wave of nasty anger building up together with the cold shoulder he gives me.

"A week or two," he replies and lifts his eyes to me, trying a smile. "And I want you to come with me. I don't want to leave you here," he continues, and I freeze, holding the cutlery in my hand so tight that it leaves marks on my skin.

"To leave me here?!" I frown as the expression sounds so weird to me.

I don't want him to leave without me, either. But the place he speaks about is my home. It's not like he's dumping me on a desert island.

"But here is my home. And I have school anyway, my finals..." I try to reason or rather squeeze the real meaning of his words.

"Your home is with me from now on," he says in a guttural voice, cutting short my words and piercing his eyes into mine like stabs of thunder in the stormy sky.

And I smile, a wide and bright smile, loving the sound of that.

His eyes are locked with mine, staring coldly, and that's when I know I have to clear the air for the sake of the man I'm falling for.

I stand up from my seat while his eyes keep following my every move.

I sit on his lap, my legs curled around each of his hips, and I press a passionate kiss on his lips, pushing my drenched cores on his hard manhood.

"I would love to come with you," I say while his hands run up and down my back under the t-shirt, claiming my lips and kisses and then my breasts, wetting the t-shirt fabric and sucking on my erected nipple.

He gives off a sigh of relief and smiles at me for the first time since the distressed call he's got earlier, the first honest smile I see since we've started dinner.

"Damn, I was afraid you would refuse," he murmurs and leans his forehead against my chest.

"Well, I should," I pout, running my fingers through his soft hair and showering kisses on his head.

"Oh, really?" he smiles at me back. "And why is that?" he asks, smacking my butt and making me yelp and press my soaked cores on his swollen girth.

I moan in his mouth while kissing him and I feel his hands sliding from my back to my butt along my hips down to my knees and then up to my inner thighs, brushing my folds with one of his thumbs each time he's close.

I mumble a 'fuck' and pierce my eyes into his, before throwing my head on the back and pressing myself harder, feeling the heat all over my skin and my brain becomes foggy with infinite desire for him.

I grab his shaft with my hand when I feel a finger sliding inside of me, instantly clenching my muscles around it.

"Shit, you look so beautiful when you're fucked," Enzo mutters, and opening my eyes I meet his burning glare, absorbing each of my breaths, moves, or jerk of muscle.

"I adore watching you come undone," he continues, and I bent my head for a kiss, molding his plump lips, sucking them till I taste blood.

"And don't you ever say again you shouldn't come with me," he growls, thrusting me with two fingers this time, making me yelp and breathe his name.

"But you're traveling for work..." I struggle to spell while he fucks me with three thick fingers. "And I know what your work means." I continue pitching the last words as his fingers push deeper, hitting my spot, making me shiver. "And I'm not used to washing blood. Oh, fuck, Enzo!" I shout out loud when his teeth bite my nipple and his fingers rush in and out.

He stands up, lifting me and placing my butt on the table after tossing the plates and cutlery on the floor and squeezing himself between my legs, kissing me hard, working my cores with his skillful hands.

I don't let go of his manhood, and I feel it growing harder in my hand, rubbing it up and down.

"I could never stay away from this from now on," he speaks in a deep voice, bending his head and grabbing with his lips again one of my nipples.

I tug my fingers in the hem of his sweatpants and I push them down his butt, freeing his full shaft which springs out, pointing straight up while he drags the t-shirt over my head and cups one of my breasts with a large palm, molding it softly.

I melt under the heat of his body glued to mine and his deep kisses make me jump over my limits, tightening the grip of my hand around his shaft and earning a deep groan from his chest.

"Please..." I whisper.

"Please what, Eve?" he demands an explanation, and I know he damn knows what I want but he wants me to beg, not that I don't like it because every time I beg he's fucking the brains out of me.

"I want you to fuck me, Enzo," I say, and before I'm done his girth fills me up making me scream sharp.

"I thought you would never ask," he replies with a throaty but satisfied voice as he thrusts me deeply in one strike before he starts moving fast and row and I crumble under his force, gripping him inside of me with a strength I can't control even if I've wanted.

And why would I? I want him to ravish me, I want him to dominate me. I want him to have his way with me whenever he wants, wherever he wants.

I feel my climax close, and I know Enzo is not far either as he speeds up, grabbing my butt with his enormous hands and pushing me stronger on his shaft, crouching to kiss and bite my shoulder.

We both find our release at the same time, without even trying.

We are in perfect sync, our bodies feel each other more than we can believe, and we melt in each other's arms, breathing in the heated air around us, swallowing kisses from each other's lips.

I crumble to his chest, both breathing heavily and gasping for air.

Just like before, he takes his sweet time buried inside of me, making me shiver at each twitch of his shaft, feeling it getting limper and softer inside.

I can feel his legs shaking but still keeping himself up straight, running his fingers through my curly hair, giving me time to regain my strength after the shattering orgasm he keeps giving me.

He steps out of his sweatpants fallen at his feet and lifts me in his arms, walking with me to the bedroom, both of us naked like in the day we've been borne, while I hum lightly with joy, and smile to myself.

He gently lays me on the bed on my back and I'm already half-sleeping, being so grateful he carries me in his strong arms wherever we go.

I hear his footsteps furthering from the bed, just to hear them coming back a few moments later.

A hot, damp towel touches the skin on my belly and my thighs, making me jerk and smile. Isn't he cute taking care of me so much?

"Enzo..." I call him, half drifted into sleep, but I have to tell him this. I have to say it before I fall asleep.

"Tell me, amore," I hear his voice teasing my ears and his breath brushing the skin on my neck. (Love).

"Is it bad if I'm falling for you?" I whisper and roll myself to one side, clasping my hands under my head, and let myself fall asleep without waiting for a reply to my question, which was not even a question.

"No, it's not," I hear Enzo's voice as if I'm a dream, and kisses are peppered on my forehead and face.

"Eve," Enzo calls my name while I can feel him lying in bed and spooning me from the back, ready to close the night as well.

I'm exhausted, half sleeping, sore, and heavenly happy in his arms, but I can't separate dream from reality right now.

"Hm," I hum.

"I'll tell Lucas. When the time is right," he says, and my heart shrinks even in my sleep.

My father will be our biggest challenge and I really hope I won't have to run away from home or go against my dad's word.

I hate to disappoint him.

*****
Thank you so much for reading and if you've liked it please leave a vote. ⭐️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

387 14 12
THIS IS THE UPDATED VERSON OF THE SAME BOOK BUT OLDER ⚠️WARNINGS⚠️ • Mature senses • vulgar Language • violence/fighting _____________________...
54K 4K 37
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»꧁Completed꧂««««««««««««« FINALLY E D I T E D IT'S NO LONGER CRINGY LOL "I was raised like a man because I was taught...
90.3K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
369K 9.8K 73
™️©️⚠️ All the covers and pics are AI generated pictures I made. They aren't exactly perfect but they sum up how I imagined the characters. Going th...