"Enzo's Girl" |18+| Book 2...

By Late_Writer

My name is Eveline. Eveline Tate. I am the daughter of Lucas and Rebecca Tate. Yup, THE Lucas and Becca Tate... More

Copyright ©️
Before you begin ⚠️
Casting
Chapter | One
Chapter | Two
Chapter | Three
Chapter | Four
Chapter | Five
Chapter | Six
Chapter | Seven
Chapter | Eight
Chapter | Nine 🔞
Chapter | Eleven 🔞
Chapter | Twelve 🔞
Chapter | Thirteen 🔞
Chapter | Fourteen 🔞
Chapter | Fifteen 🔞
Chapter | Sixteen
Chapter | Seventeen
Chapter | Eighteen
Chapter | Nineteen
Chapter | Twenty
Chapter | Twenty-one
Chapter | Twenty-two
Chapter | Twenty-three
Chapter | Twenty-four
Chapter | Twenty-five
Chapter | Twenty-six
Chapter | Twenty-seven 🔞
Chapter | Twenty-eight
Chapter | Twenty-nine
Chapter | Thirty
Chapter | Thirty-one
Chapter | Thirty-two
Chapter | Thirty-three
Chapter | Thirty-four
Chapter | Thirty-five
Chapter | Thirty-six
Chapter | Thirty-seven
Chapter | Thirty-eight
Chapter | Thirty-nine
Chapter | Forty 🔞
Chapter | Forty-one 🔞
Chapter | Forty-two 🔞
Chapter | Forty-three
Chapter - Forty-four
Chapter | Forty-five
Chapter | Forty-six
Chapter | Forty-seven
Chapter | Forty-eight
Chapter | Forty-nine 🔞
Chapter | Fifty
Chapter | Final
Epilogue
Book3 | Finally 🎉🎉🎉

Chapter | Ten 🔞

3.5K 94 2
By Late_Writer

        I kneel on the bed between her parted legs again, and grab the hem of her dress, pulling it over her head and taking in with hungry eyes the beauty of her perky breasts, round and swollen.

I would kneel in front of her thousands of times over.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous...," I say in a hoarse voice that even I can't recognize.

I grab one of her nipples with my lips, feeling her shaking breath when I bite lightly and I smirk.

The moans vibrate in her throat when I mold the other one with my hand, trailing my lips along the sides of her body then her hips, down to her navel, feeling goosebumps forming under my kisses.

I reach her folds, drenched and throbbing, teasing her with the tip of my tongue.

The flesh on her inner left thigh is shaking with every touch of my lips and I cup her cores with one hand, turning my head to worship her right thigh as well, kissing and rubbing my cheek on it in the hope she would relax but the more contact I have with her skin, the stronger she trembles.

"Oh, Enzo... please..." she moans, breathing heavily and clenching her fingers in my hair.

I place her legs on my shoulders, making myself enough space to her cores, worshiping her every inch of velvety skin.

"Please what, amore? Tell me what you want me to do," I ask her, leaving the cold air to tease her folds, and she jerks with a whimper of disappointment. (Love).

"No..." she sobs and pouts and my heart breaks in two, so I quickly resume my work until she feels warm again.

I push her legs off of my shoulders and hover above her until I reach her mouth and capture her lips while I open the buttons of my shirt removing it eagerly and toss it somewhere on the floor.

"You spoiled little brat. Taste yourself, baby," I tell her, eating her mouth, kissing her deeply and with urgency. "I love your taste," I declare between her lips.

"Then make me come, Enzo. Fuck me like you never fucked a woman before," she invites in a low voice.

By all the devils in hell and angels in heaven, when and how the sweet Eveline of ten years old from back in Italy has grown into this magnificent Eve of today, invading my life, intoxicating my brain, and messing up with my always composed self?

I move my lips back to her cores, sucking on her bud one more time making her yelp sharply, and squeeze my head deeper between her trembling thighs.

I work on her cores as if I never had a woman before. There is something about Eve that shadows Becks, something that makes me wish to be gentle, and take her all, something that forces me to make it memorable for her or else she might not stay.

Of all the women I've had, Eve is the only one I fear she might leave. I feel an overwhelming desire to possess her and not only tonight.

I want to have her, drink her, fill her up with my seeds each time I feel to, and then wrap her in my arms while we let ourselves surrender to a night of deep sleep.

I want to wake up with her tiny frame next to me and I want her to be in my home always. I'm curious how living life with her would be and then I imagine her giving me children.

She brings me back from my daydreaming when I feel her fingers pull my hair tight and her thighs shivering.

I know she is near to her climax, and I speed the pace of my tongue, thrusting her again and again.

"Oh, Enzo... I'm..." she breathes then shouts sharply my name when I suck her bud and circle it with the tip of my tongue and she comes, arching her back, shaking and moaning while I don't waste any second prolonging it.

I smirk against her folds, peppering kisses, and tasting her some more while she comes down from her heights.

She's breathing heavily and loudly, with her head deeply pushed into the pillow and her fingers playing through my hair while I continue my kisses and I raise my eyes to her, peering between the mounts of her breasts rising and lowing in the rhythm of her breaths.

I see only her fine tiny chin as she doesn't bother to grace me any look, lost in her climax aftermath.

I hover above her and push myself up till I level her eyes. She smiles back at me, a gorgeous smile brightening the room and my heart which instantly swells with joy, shadowing any woman and any smile I have been given before.

"I told you. You taste good, amore," I tell her, once I'm done molding slowly her lips, feeling like an idiot for the thing I utter from my mouth, but fuck, she has fed me with her arousal better than I've ever been before. (Love).

I kiss her pouted lips still breathing heavily as she tugs mine, one by one, sucking any trace of her come that might still be left on my lips.

She doesn't just taste good! She's fucking gorgeous all over, in and out.

She's the most beautiful woman I've ever held my hands and I, this old fuck has found the dirtiest most stupid thing to say, but it's true. She smells of jasmine and tastes sweet and salty and I... I can't have enough of her.

"I want more, Enzo," she speaks in my mouth.

"How much more, amore?" (Love)

"I want you all. I want you to have all of me," she breathes and peppers kisses on my jawlines and my face while one of her hands squeezes in my pants and grabs my iron shaft, making me escape a guttural grown.

She bites her lips, staring intensely into my eyes and struggling to surpass her sobs, but I capture her mouth, eating her moans and freeing her from any restrictions.

I want to hear her grumble and whimper, shout and yell until this room doesn't hold her sounds anymore. Her fingers curl gently around my girth, and I feel it twitching its head.

I slide my left arm between the back of her neck and the bed and pin my weight on the elbow while I rub her folds with my right hand, thrusting a finger in.

"You're too tensed, Eve. It's going to hurt, baby," I tell her between kisses.

"Well, then make it better," she replies, and I move my finger in and out, teasing her muscles, getting them used with my one finger and then with two. At the third finger she whimpers and bites hardly my lower lip, and I know I need to slow down.

I reduce my pace, sliding into her gently while her cores adjust more, and her hands are reaching the belt of my pants.

Feeling ready, she opens the buckle and drags down the zipper, pulling down my pants together with my boxers and grabbing my bouncing hard shaft with her thin fingers, rubbing it and guiding it to her cores.

My manhood replaces my fingers, and when the tip feels her wetness, my entire body shivers.

I groan like a beast, and I'm not even inside yet.

"One move, Enzo, please," she begs, looking at me with her glazing eyes, and I can read a slight worry in there.

"I'll be quick and I won't hurt you, Eve," I confess, kissing her eyes and the tip of her nose.

At least that I should know, as an old dog that I'm and have had women in my bed day in and day out.

She nods and hides her nose at the base of my neck, her fingers digging in the flesh of my arms.

I grab the back of her neck with my left palm, pressing her face on my chest and I thrust her deeply. One move, just as she asked, going as much as my shaft finds space.

A sharp shout escapes her lips while her thighs are trembling.

"I'm sorry, Eve," I whisper with a throaty voice, keeping myself inside of her for a while so her muscles will adjust to me.

"God, you're hot... so fucking I tight," I say, and pepper kisses all over her cringed face until she relaxes.

I don't remember when it has been the last time I've loved a woman so intensely as I do now and my mind travels by itself to Vivi. My Vivi. My sweet beautiful Vivi who now seems to fade and be replaced by this bundle of youth and beauty curled around me.

Eve is the second woman I've had in my life that I know I'm going to love until my heart dries. I know she's the one I want to keep.

I feel her muscles throbbing around my shaft signaling that I can move now, at a slow pace, back and forth, earning deep, sensual moans from the back of her throat.

"Oh God," she whispers when the pleasure takes the place of the pain and my pace increases.

I know she won't last long. I feel her squeezing the shit out of me and I push fast and deep to bring my own release close.

I don't want her to come without me. I want both of us to release at the same time, and it doesn't take long.

"Enzo...," she shouts, squeezing my butt with her thin fingers.

"I know, baby. Come, I'm not far," I growl deeply, and I push wildly, hitting her sensitive spot again and again and the flesh on her thighs shivers under the weight of my body.

"Oh, God, Enzo!" she yells mixed with sobs and I howl, spilling my seeds deep, filling her up like an alpha mating, feeling my manhood twitching inside her hot cores.

My body jerks a few more times with the last drops of semen that I can spit, and I hide my face between her shoulder and her neck, digging my nose in her hair and inhaling her scent.

I stay put on top of her for a while before our breaths get at their regular pace. I hold the weight of my body on the elbows pinned on the bed so I won't crush her.

She seems fragile to me, tiny, soft but I couldn't be more wrong than that.

While I've had seconds thoughts and was almost scared off by the enormity of the things I wanted to do to her, she has never shown any fear or hesitation. She knew exactly what she wanted. And that's exactly what she has received.

I don't want to leave her cores. I don't want any drop of my seeds to get wasted on the sheets of the bed and I stay in, deep, still pulsating and each jerk of my shaft earns a delicate whimper from my girl.

I roll on my back and pull her on my chest where she molds herself limp, fanning her hot breath on the skin of my neck and she sobs unhappy when I slide out.

"Enzo..." she calls my name in such a fucking sensual tone that I feel the hair on the back of my head standing up.

"Si, amore," I reply. (Yes, Love).

"I'm hungry," she pouts, making me break into a burst of loud, healthy laughter.

My heart swells at her childish being, the sweetness that soothes a deeply hurt and lonely soul like mine.

"Okay, amore. A quick shower and I'll get you something to eat. Come on," I tell her, and standing up I lift her in my arms, walking both of us to the bathroom. (Love).

I turn the shower on, placing my beautiful girl on the bathroom counter until the water is warm enough.

Before I finish tying her curly hair at the top of her head she wraps her legs around my hips and pulls me closer making me shiver when I feel her skin to skin.

The water is ready and I take my girl in my arms, stepping inside the walk-in shower and letting the warm water rain down on us.

I cup her cheeks with my huge rough hands leaning in till our mouths are inches away and my lips capture hers.

I have never been a man short of words. On contrary. I've always known what to say, how to say and when to say it.

But somehow, when I'm around her, I get lost and all I want is to never let go of her, never stop loving.

*****
Thank you so much for reading and if you've liked it please leave a vote. ⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 5.4K 47
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 2 of 3! Read Book 1 - Made For The Mafia - before reading this book and the synopsis below to avoid spoilers! ~~~ It's...
104K 3.6K 72
Rebecca Downhill (Becca) has known nothing in her life but a strict father who is involved in businesses with the Italian mafia in NY, an absent moth...
1K 108 14
Book 6 in the It Just Happened Series. You can read this as a stand alone, but there will be some parts that might be referenced from the other books...
131K 6K 25
This is the second book in the Hitman series, it can be read as a standalone but you'll understand characters a bit better if you read 'Falling for a...