Abyss of Fire (Finished)

By JagPanther44

A soldier from the grim dark of the 41st Millennium dies in servitude to his god, The Emperor of Mankind. His... More

Glory in Death
Stranger of the Leaf
Tale of Horrors
War Hound [ Gore Warning ]
A Sobering Truth
Vital Question
Power of a Name
The Reaper (Warning)
A Broken Soul
Konoha Executioner (Warning⚠️)
The Reaper vs The Hound
A Dog to Heel
Blood Bath (Warning)
Reaper of Souls
Slaughterhouse
The Reaper meets a Sannin
The Four Rivals
Hellfire [Warning]
Bane of the Mist [Warning]
Assassination Attempt
Partners in Crime
Authors Note
These Colors Don't Run
Martyr No More
A Saints Arrival
War in the Mist [Warning]
Savior in Midnight Clad
Ave Dominus Nox
Voting Time [Closed]
Two Kings
Thank You
Devil Unleashed [Warning ⚠️]
Welcome Home
Feral Blossom
Raijin Sensei
Crimson Gaze
Brothers in Arms
Snake vs Reaper [Warning]
King Kobura
Wolves of Humanity
Preliminaries Begin
A Lesson in Fear ⚠️
Bearers of the Word
A Serpents Wrath
On the Prowl ⚠️
Wills of Iron
Cheers my Friends
A Coat of Red
Imperialis Konoha ⚠️
Snake Hunt
March of the Dead Men
Authors Note

Invite from a Goddess ⚠️

2.5K 41 41
By JagPanther44

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the art involved in this story, they belong to their respective owners, franchises and artists. Things gonna finally get spicy, for those of you with weak constitutions I will place down a warning so you can skip over it.

Hokage's Mansion

Raijin sighed to himself as he arrived at the Hokage's Mansion, knowing that this report to the Hokage would be very important given the fact that Orochimaru is in the village. Walking down the hallways towards the Hokage's office, Raijin stands outside the doors for a few moments before entering. Surprise is the first things that comes to his minds, especially when he sees Mikoto Uchiha standing to the right of the Hokage's desk. She looks over her shoulder at him, but then quickly turns her head back around, not wanting him to see the blush on her face. The reason for the blush, is because of what happened during their sparing session a while ago, she still remembers him pinning her to the ground after she made a mistake, the look he had in his green eyes still making her shiver at times.
"Raijin, I'm glad you could make it. This meeting is of the upmost importance, hence why only you and Mikoto are in my office at this time." Raijin raises a brow, wondering why the Uchiha matriarch would be involved in the meeting, but he then remembers Orochimaru having not only an interest in him but also Sasuke.
"Raijin, I want you to speak of what happened. Team 7 and yourself were the only ones who faced against Orochimaru, with you yourself being the main target." Raijin nods his head and snaps to attention, his mannerisms of being a Kriegsman fully taking over his actions.
"Sir, my encounter with Orochimaru was by luck. I was moving through the forest of death towards the tower at its center, so that I could assist the other proctors when the genin arrived at the tower. While moving through the forest, something did not feel right, and this feeling was confirmed when Team 7 came from the other side of the tree, a female grass shinobi was pursuing them. However, I knew this shinobi was no genin and certainly no human of any kind, I realized it was Orochimaru by the movements alone. When he fully reveled himself, I told Team 7 to get out of there, they listened without hesitation and did there best to escape, I was able to stop Orochimaru from giving chase. We fought, unfortunately I wasn't able to kill the abomination." Raijin was interrupted by the Hokage who stood to his feet, his face even more grim and all the more serious.
"Was he able to bite you?" The silence that reigns in the room is stifling, a heavy sigh escapes Raijin as he reaches up and starts unbuttoning his jacket. When he has it unbuttoned, the shrugs the jacket off and lets it fall to the floor, Mikoto has to suppress her gasp of horror but also hide the slight blush that accompanies her cheeks at seeing the chiseled form of Raijin. A deep sigh of anger and sadness emanates from Hiruzen as he stares at the mark on Raijin's neck, but his eyes widen as he sees the mark extends down Raijin's arm like a tattoo which makes him realize this is no ordinary curse mark but more so a sealing technique.
"I know of the curse mark, sir, but I can tell you that this is not it... This is a sealing jutsu... Orochimaru sealed a serpent inside my very being, however, he did not expect my will to be as strong as it is." Raising his hand, the backside of his hand has a detailed cobras head tattooed on it.
"I can show you, Lord third, only allow me and all will be made clear."Hiruzen sighs and gestures for Raijin to do what he needs. Raijin gives a respectful nod to the Hokage before biting his thumb and crouching down, pressing his hand against the floor.
"Snake Release: Kobura." A flash of smoke reveals a dog sized serpent, a down-sized version of Kobura. Hiruzen and Mikoto both stare in absolute shock at the snake before them, Kobura looks at both of them before looking at Raijin, moving forward the serpent starts to wrap itself around Raijin's arm and moves up the appendage before resting its head on Raijin's shoulder.
"I see the cats out of the bag, as you humans say." The snake actually chuckles, which sounds more like small individual hisses.
"Greetings humans, I am Kobura, the serpent that Orochimaru foolishly sealed inside of Raijin. I know you will have many questions, so feel free to ask." Hiruzen himself is surprised that the serpent would be of a gentlemanly manner, and not arrogant with a god-complex.
"What do you mean by, 'foolishly sealed'?" Mikoto is actually the first to ask questions, the entire scenario catching her off guard.
"I am glad you asked, lovely madam. What I mean when I say that, is that Orochimaru believed that Raijin was strong in body but not in mind. When he sealed me inside of Raijin, I automatically knew he made a foolish mistake. Had he been of weak mind, I would've gladly taken control, but I saw Raijin was none of that. Hence why I willingly agreed to lend my powers and my strength to Raijin, and why I consider him a friend." Hiruzen chuckles, finding it funny that Kobura is the first friendly serpent has seen.
"I have only one question, where do your loyalties lie?" The question is a very serious one, as the smile on Hiruzen's face from laughing is entirely gone, having been replaced with a grim line across his face.
"My loyalties lie with whatever village Raijin resides in, my loyalties are to Raijin, young man." A laugh fully escapes the Hokage at being called 'young man', even Raijin and Mikoto laugh at the statement.
"Fair enough, Kobura, fair enough. No more needs to be discussed, the Jōnin of the village will be on high alert for the rest of the exams. Both of you are dismissed, Mikoto, keep an eye on your son. Raijin, make sure that you are alert and aware of where you go within the village, until all of this is taken care of." A crisp salute is given to the Hokage from Raijin, after the salute he turns and leaves the office, Kobura disappears in a cloud of smoke.

Outside of Hokage's Office

Mikoto follows him quickly and taps him on the shoulder, gaining his attention.
"Madam Uchiha, what do you wish to discuss?" A blush covers her cheeks, 'straight to the point as always', a smile then covers her face.
"I was going to ask if you would like to come to my home for dinner, it's the least I can do for you saving my son." A chuckle comes from Raijin as he gives her a respectful nod, bowing his head slightly her.
"I would be a fool to refuse such an offer, I thank you very much, Madam Uchiha." Mikoto giggles at his words, 'A cold blooded killer, but still a gentleman'.
"Please, call me Mikoto. You calling me madam makes me feel old." She blushes when Raijin chuckles and bows to her like a gentleman.
"I beg your pardon, Lady Mikoto. Please accept my humble apologies, you indeed are a young and beautiful woman." Mikoto feels her face redden even more at his words and actions, then she decides to play the same game as him. She moves her hand and softly runs her fingers along his face, which makes him look at her. Moving closer to him she stares up into his eyes, leaning up by using her tip-toes she kisses him softly on the lips. The action itself catches Raijin off guard, he didn't expect Mikoto of all people to have feelings for him. Placing his hands on her hips encourages the woman to deepen the kiss, which he gladly responds to. After a few moments of intense kissing, both of them lean back and smile at each other which makes Raijin chuckle while Mikoto giggles, 'I'm acting like a love sick teenager', Mikoto thinks to herself staring into his intense green eyes.
"You live near the Uchiha compound?" His words snapping her back to reality.
"My son and I live in a three bedroom apartment near the compound, no reason to live in the compound with no one there." Raijin detects the sadness in her words, moving his hand he gently cups her chin which makes her look at him. A shuddering sigh escapes her, 'Kami help me, his eyes', she sighs to herself staring into his eyes. Leaning in, Raijin kisses her, unlike the rushed and lustful kisses of before, this one is full of care and genuine love which makes small tears escape Mikoto's eyes. Leaning back once more, Raijin gently wipes the tears from her eyes and rests his forehead against hers.
"Stay strong, Mikoto. Your son is safe and I will fight to my dying day to make sure he stays safe. He may not show it, but your son is a good man and I know he will make you proud... I'll see you this evening, Mikoto." He gives a gentle kiss to her forehead before turning and walking away, she reaches her hand out to stop him, but smiles and brings the hand back to her chest.
"I am glad to see you smile again, Mikoto. He is a good young man, and I know he will treat you well." The voice of the Hokage snaps her from her thoughts, she blushes at the fact that the Hokage saw them, but smiles at his words, as if he is giving her his blessing. Nodding her head, she walks down the hallway to leave the building, a giggle escapes her lips upon exiting the mansion when she sees Asuma talking with Raijin as they walk down the street, both men smoking a cigarette while they talk.

Uchiha Residence: Hours Later

Mikoto looked up from setting her dinning table when she heard the knock at her door, walking from the kitchen she goes to the door and looks through the door-viewer, a smile comes to her face seeing Raijin standing there. What surprises her, is his uniform is different, the uniform is a dark grey with red markings along the collar and down the legs, 'he dresses up nicely, hope I look decent'. She opens the door and smiles at him, happy to see he didn't back out on showing up for dinner. Raijin's jaw slightly drops open at the sight of her, truly not expecting her to be dressed as she was wearing.

(What Mikoto is wearing)

Raijin keeps staring at her, making her think he didn't like what she was wearing.
   "By the Emperor you look amazing." Her self conscious thoughts are eliminated by his words, she leans in and kisses him deeply which he eagerly returns. Backing up from the kiss, she smiles at him and gently takes his hand, leading him to the dinning room where she has dinner already prepared. A small smile etches his face when he sees the meal prepared is chicken Karē raisu, chicken curry with rice, one of his favorite meals besides ramen since arriving in this world.
  "I hope you like it, I haven't cooked a meal like this in many a year." Mikoto giggles as she sits across from Raijin, Raijin smiles at her before looking at the food on his plate then back to Mikoto.
  "I greatly appreciate you inviting me to your home, I wasn't expecting it, that is for sure." Mikoto giggles, smiling at him.
"Don't worry, it's no trouble at all. Feels like forever since a handsome young man such as yourself has gained my attention." With her words, both of them seem to stare into each other's eyes for moments at a time. Raijin shakes his head and chuckles, which makes them remember they have food in front of them. Giving a nod to Mikoto, Raijin takes the first bite of the food and is amazed at how good it is, swallowing the first bite he chuckles and nods to her.
"Very good food, Mikoto, the food is very good. Some of the best food I've had, and that's saying a lot when it comes to the 'food' I had back in my world." Raijin feels ashamed at trying to compare the amazing food she has prepared to the 'rations' he had while serving in the Death Korps.
"I appreciate the compliment, Raijin. You know, you aren't the monster the stupid civilians say you are." Raijin looks up from his food to stare at her, since arriving in the village and because he defended Naruto, the civilians of the village have been actively trying to paint him as a demon in human form, sent to torment them. Luckily, all of the shinobi and the Hokage know this is far from true, but it helps when someone actually tells him it's not true. Mikoto stares back at him, gazing into his eyes she stands from the table and walks over to him, he looks up at her and is surprised when she lifts up her dress just enough so she can straddle his lap before kissing him deeply, wrapping her arms around his neck as they both kiss passionately. Raijin's hands gravitate towards her ass, a surprised gasp exits Mikoto's mouth as she feels his hands squeeze her ass. Leaning back from the passionate kiss, Mikoto stares into his eyes, panting heavily as she feels out of breath. Standing up she grabs Raijin's hand, standing up quickly Raijin is surprised when Mikoto more or less drags him from the dinning room and down the hallway towards a bedroom at the end. Entering the room, Mikoto slams the door shut behind Raijin before leaping onto him, wrapping her legs around his waist as she kisses him passionately once more. After a few moments of kissing she unwraps herself form him and stares up at him, her lip quivering slightly as she shudders in anticipation.
"I want you... You can leave now if you want, but I wanted to make my feelings cl-" Mikoto doesn't get to finish her statement as Raijin pulls her against him and kisses her deeply, causing a happy moan to leave the older woman's mouth. Stopping to kiss for a moment, she reaches her hand up and gently rests it against his chest.
"First, let's get out of these clothes." A smirk covers Raijin's face as he gives her ass a small squeeze, which causes her to yelp before softly smacking his chest.

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THINGS ABOUT TO GET REAL, SKIP OVER TO THE END IF YOU WISH

Minutes later, Raijin is currently sitting on the end of Mikoto's bed, fully nude and looking down at his hands as he tries to think of what exactly he's going to do. Being in the Death Korps of Krieg, makes a soldiers sex drive non-existent but since arriving in this world many things have changed, especially with being around certain women that Raijin has met, Mikoto being one of them. There is something about the woman that draws him in, she is beautiful beyond reason, but she doesn't flaunt it or act like a 'schlampe'. Raijin is broken from his thoughts when he hears the bathroom door open, looking to his right his jaw drops open at the sight of the beautiful goddess-like woman before him. Long legs leading to wide hips, a slim stomach leading up to D-cup sized breasts. She had her arms crossed over her breasts and was looking at anywhere but him, afraid he would not find her good enough. Standing from the bed, Raijin walks up to her and gently places a finger under her chin, getting Mikoto to look at him. Her eyes sparkle with unshed tears of joy, happy to have a man like Raijin come into her life.
"Never hide your beauty from me." His words break the dam as the tears stream down her face as she wraps her arms around him and presses herself against him. Raijin wraps his arms around her, gently stroking her back and allowing her to cry. A surprised groan escapes Raijin when he feels the feather soft touch of her hand along his member, gently grasping and stroking him. Looking up at him, she smiles while stroking his cock.
"You are as big as I'd thought you'd be... I don't want to waste time, I don't want foreplay, I just want you to take me." Her eyes, instead of being filled with tears of joy, are now clouded over with love and lust. Letting go of his cock, she walks to the bed, swaying her hips as she does. Laying down she looks at him with a smile before spreading her legs open for him, Raijin stares in awe at her beauty before coming over to the bed and laying himself between her legs, a small smile comes to his face when he feels her wrap her legs over his back.
"Mikoto... I... I've never actually laid with a woman before." Shock is what resonates on Mikoto's face at first, but then it turns into a smile of love, 'I am the first woman he's ever made love to', she thinks to herself as she stares up at him. Gently reaching between them, she grabs his cock and positions it at her entrance.
"Push forward, my love." A loud gasp follows as the head of his cock spreads apart her folds, she leans her head back against the pillows and moans loudly as more and more of his cock delves deeper inside her.
"Oh Kami, oh don't stop!" She pants loudly, wrapping her legs tighter around him. Raijin, thinking quickly as he does, starts to pull back and push back in, causing Mikoto to shiver and moan loudly. A small grin creases Raijin's face as he starts to thrust quicker and quicker into her, feeling her muscles tighten and squeeze around him.
"Raijin! Raijin!" Mikoto cries his name in pleasure as she clenches her legs tightly around his waist, even making scratch marks down his back. Raijin feels something come over him, not a feeling of pleasure, but more so a burning feeling. He can't see it, but Mikoto can see his regular canines have seemingly elongated into fangs, but she says nothing as she pulls him close and kisses him deeply, her moans being muffled by the kiss. Raijin groans loudly, his thrusts become more and more powerful, but are slower than before. Each thrust elicits a cry from Mikoto, her toes curling in pleasure as she leaves scratches down his back.
  "I'm gonna cum! Raijin, don't stop, don't stop!" She cries out loudly as her muscles clench down tightly around Raijin's cock, she cries out even louder as her body shakes with pleasure. Her eyes widen when Raijin shouts out and she feels his seed shooting inside of her, making her clench her legs tightly which keeps him pressed against her. She gasps loudly and moans to the heavens, her back arching off the bed as she presses herself against him. He holds her against him and captures her lips in a passionate kiss, rolling himself so she is laying on top of him, both of them panting heavily and covered in sweat.

⚠️ END OF THE SPICYNESS, RESUME REGULAR OPERATIONS ⚠️

  Raijin holds Mikoto close to him, both of them panting heavily from their adventure of intimacy. Mikoto rests her head against Raijin's chest and clenches her legs together tightly so none of his seed escapes her. She didn't have the initial intention for him to spill himself inside of her, but now she wouldn't of had it any other way. Looking up at him she leans up and kisses him deeply, which he happily returns. Her hand is placed over his heart and it fills her with joy to feel it rapidly beating against her hand, knowing that she can make him so excited and worked up. Leaning back from the kiss, she smiles down at him, moving her hand down she gently grasps him once more.
  "Want to go again." She grins at him and purrs to herself when he smiles back, 'A long worthwhile night', she thinks to herself before leaning in and kissing him deeply once more.

End of this part my friends, hope y'all enjoy and leave any of your thoughts in the comment section below, cheers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 2.4K 20
Der Mensch ist böse. Der Mensch muss besser und böser werden So lehre ich. The human is evil. The human must become better and more evil. So I teach...
24.3K 765 25
A man working in a gaming company died from overwork suddenly finds himself in a world barren of life but surrounded by technology, read how he survi...
63.7K 2K 45
It was the 29th Millenium. The Empire was born from one of the bloodiest wars ever witnessed by the galaxy, raise from the crumbling body of the huma...
3.1K 334 16
Death. It follows every ninja on the battlefield. So how do you deal with it? It's nearly impossible, really. All those emotions can make a person go...