A New Life Together : BinJin

By jermzzz

a series of binjin's life together after cloy ! ~ light hearted, domesticated and fluffy chapters of binjin... More

A Life Together
A Blessing
Love At First Sight
Breaking The News
The Little Things
Prince Or Princess?
My One and Only
Rollercoaster Of Emotions
A Special Day
Welcome To The World
First Day
Home
A Missing Puzzle Piece
The End
Telling The World
Small Surprise
3pm
Lookalike
Vacation
Precious
Goodbye
Family
One
Quarantine
Father Daughter Date
Another Blessing
Vivid Dreams
Sick
Happiest Time Of The Year
CONFIRMATION
Epilogue 1: A Father's Headache
Nausea, Mood Swings and Teary Eyes

Happenings in Jeju

2.9K 146 27
By jermzzz

"Bin it's positive" Yejin said as she slowly picked up the pregnancy test and brought it closer to take a closer look.

There it was, two bold lines.

Within a split second, Bin picked her up and twirled her around in their somewhat tiny AirBnB apartment, not small but definitely tiny compared to their master bathroom back home in Seoul.

"Thank you...thank you." Bin mumbled against her chest as he hugged her tight.

"You have no idea how happy I am" He added.

"I am going to be a father of TWO!!" Bin almost yelled out, caught up in the moment of euphoria. Not until Yejin playfully covered his mouth with her hand, "Ji eun-ie is sleeping!" She said half laughing as she buried her face into his chest.

They stayed in that position for what felt like seconds but in fact was much longer than that, it was as if time stopped for them.

The next morning came quickly and it was at the crack of dawn that Bin was already awake. He had gotten up early in wee hours of the morning to tend to their precious Ji eun. It was probably due to the change of environment which caused Ji eun to have an usual sleep schedule, thats why Bin was seen cuddling and playing with Ji eun at 7 in the morning whilst Yejin was still fast asleep in the room downstairs.

About an hour later, the other ladies started to wake up too and gather at the main dining hall for breakfast.

"Bin-ssi, you go take care of Yejin. We'll play with Ji eun!" Yoona suggested.

"Yes, don't worry about it. We all are dying to hold our precious godbaby anyways."Hyojin voiced out

Before I could even think of an excuse so I would not trouble them, they were all fighting over who gets to hold Ji eun first. Laughing at how excited they all were, I gladly passed Ji eun over to them before sneaking back downstairs with a plate of breakfast foods that was prepared by the girls.

Softly and gently, I kissed Yejin's cheeks to try to get a response from her. Almost immediately, Yejin stirred awake and flashed the cutest smile at me. Before she could do anything else, I sneakily whispered into her ear, "Good morning eomma"

She playfully smacked my chest before she pointed at the plate filled with scrambled eggs, hash browns and pancakes on the bedside table.

I laughed out loud, "So it's Ji eun, food then followed by your husband?" I jokingly whined. To which Yejin replied, "Sorry Bin-ssi but you will have one more baby to compete with soon. She said as she grabbed my hand and placed in at her lower abdomen.

If someone asked which point of my life was the happiest, this moment would be high up on the list.

Eventually, I gave into her pleas and brought breakfast over to her.

"I don't know what you're craving or the foods which are sensitive to you right now so I chose the foods that you loved when you were pregnant with Ji eun."

"Thank you baby"

"Anything for you."

As she ate heartily, Hyo Jin knocked and brought Ji eun in.

"Mihane, I think Ji eun is tired. She kept asking for Yejin" Hyo Jin said as she tried to coax and sway her in her arms.

"Ah thank you eonnie, I think it's time for her nap." I replied as Bin immediately sprung up from the bed to take Ji eun from Hyo Jin eonnie.

After Hyo Jin left the room, Ji eun immediately stretched her two chubby arms out in the direction of Yejin, trying to wiggle her way out of Bin's embrace.

I laughed at my overly clingy baby and immediately took Ji eun into my arms, peppering her cheeks with many kisses and inhaling her heavenly baby scent.

Ji eun might be one, almost turning 2 but she still has that same addictive baby scent since she was born.

"Ji eun-ah, wae? Did you miss eomma?" I asked in a high pitched voice but before attacking her with tickles which elicited giggles from her.

Just like that, the three of them cuddled in bed as Yejin continued to eat her breakfast. Crazy to think that in 9 months, there would be four of them.

After breakfast, they sat in bed and discussed their plans, whether they should stay in Jeju for the remaining 2 days of the trip with the ladies or just head back home to Seoul.

"I think we should go home, Yejin-ah. You weren't feeling good for the past few days and I think we should go get you checked immediately once we get home so that we can ensure that you and the baby are okay." Bin suggested, already going into full protective appa mode.

"Aniya, we have just 2 days left. I will be fine, not like I haven't been pregnant before. Me being sick was purely just the regular symptoms" Yejin retorted. 

"Baby, I understand where you are coming from but it's my duty to make sure you are safe. We are going home."

Bin has never been controlling in the slightest but when it comes to his family, he doesn't take any chances and provides the best for them, whether it was right now or in the long run.

"Whatever.." Yejin replied in a cold and flat tone then picking Ji eun up and heading upstairs to join the rest of the girls.

There he was, sitting alone in the bed, thinking hard whether he had actually crossed the line or it was just the hormones talking.

This was rare for them, their biggest strength as a couple was their active communication. No matter what they were doing, where they were or how they were feeling, they always made sure to communicate what they were feeling to each other.

"I was just telling her how I truly feel right? I was not being an ass right?" These thoughts ran through Bin's head as he sat in bed alone, deep in thought of what he should do next to win back his kinda-sorta-hormonal wife.

UPSTAIRS IN THE MAIN LIVING ROOM

"Yejin-ah, you should listen to Bin-ssi. He was right about going home, it is best that you see a doctor quick since you have been sick for the past few days." One voiced out

In fact, Yejin hasn't gotten the chance to tell her friends that her sickness that she's been experiencing for the past few days is actually pregnancy symptoms because she is indeed pregnant, as shown on the pregnancy test that she took last night and today morning.

Two bold and strong lines.

"You guys are probably right, I should go home.." I said hesitantly

"Gwenchana Yejin-ah, this is just a short Jeju getaway. Didn't we all agree that we were jetting off to Paris for our next trip, as soon as the corona virus gets under controlled and is safe to travel" Ji won eonnie said reassuringly

"YES! Let's all bring our man along for that trip. Paris isn't called the city of love for nothing!" Yoona squealed in excitement.

"I guess you are all right! One last hug before I leave" I said with a pout. Before I could even stretch my hands out, all of them already rushed to embrace me with a group hug one last time for this trip.

BACK IN THE BEDROOM

After talking with the ladies, I headed back downstairs to the bedroom only to find a seemingly flustered Hyun Bin.

The air in the room was tense as I walked over to my luggage which was laid on the ground and tried to lift it up onto the bed so I could finish packing.

Before I could even lift it up, Bin immediately interjected and helped me place it on the bed without me asking.

"I got this baby, you just sit in bed with Ji eun. I'll do the packing for you." He said

"Bin-ssi, I'm not mad." I blurted out, unable to stand the awkward tension

Turning around swiftly, "Sweetheart, I just want to protect you and our children with all my being. I'm sorry if it gets too overwhelming sometimes. I love you so much, I just want to shield you from all the pain and nasty things in the world. Sometimes, all I want to do is just keep you in my pocket"

"Yah, keep me in your pocket??" I laughed out loud and smacked his chest, this man is sometimes just too loveable and sweet.

Bin immediately embraced me in a hug, squashing Ji eun in between us. She didn't seem to mind anyways, in fact we actually think she likes it.

"Let's go home, my queen and my princess!" Bin said as he hugged us tight one more time

"... and of course, my little prince or princess. whichever you may be." Bin added as he placed on hand on my still flat stomach.

"Yes! Let's go home." I replied as I kissed Ji eun's chubby cheek and placed my hand on top of Bin's.

AUTHORS NOTE

hey everyone! i'm back with a new chapter, at last. i hope everyone didn't forget about this fic hahah. thank you everyone for leaving me such kind words in my last chapter, all the well wishes and good lucks really touched my heart. with that, i finally graduated and have alot more free time now which means much more frequent updates! thank you everyone for being patient with me. i hope you enjoy this chapter!

see you in my next update xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 2K 50
Its been 10 years since Ye Jin's mom remarried to a nice man with a son. Unfortunately never once Hyun Bin, her step brother wanted to meet Ye Jin an...
47.9K 1.9K 17
Her eye-smile that hid all the tears. His dimples that kept all the pain. Made them spend their lives chasing rainbows. Two people re-learning and re...
134K 7.2K 34
#WATTYS2020 Working for years in the Blue House as a staff in the crisis management department, Son Yejin knew very well how to handle a crisis effec...
6.6K 104 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...