The Perfect Perv || (Toritsuk...

By ravioliwh0re

What color pant- I mean hey what's up.... Reader/Y/N is fem! More

Chapter 1 - Transfer Student
Chapter 2 - Mission Perv
Chapter 3 - New Neighbors
Chapter 4 - Many Misunderstandings
Chapter 5 - Confessions and Confusion
Chapter 6 - Psychic Squad
Chapter 7 - Friends and Fights
Chapter 8 - The Confrontation
Chapter 9 - The Invitation
Chapter 11 - Kaidou's Halloween Party
Chapter 12 - Exciting News and Shocking News
Chapter 13 - Hotel Complications
Chapter 14 - The Towel
Chapter 15 - Final Day
Chapter 16 - Still Jealous
Chapter 17 - Psychics Reunite
Chapter 18 - Cuddle Buddies
Chapter 19 - Gift Shopping
Chapter 20 - New Years at the Temple
Chapter 21 - Valentine's Chocolate
Chapter 22 - An Apology
Chapter 23 - The Creep
Chapter 24 - The Stalker
Author's Note

Chapter 10 - Chiyo's Troubles

4.5K 114 727
By ravioliwh0re

POV: Y/N

Wow! We're really lucky Halloween fell on the weekend this year. I can't wait to go costume shopping with Toritsuka after school today. We still can't agree on what to be but I'm sure we'll figure something out. 

The final class of the day is finally over and Toritsuka and I head out of class along with everyone else. We decide to walk around town and go into any clothing store we think will have the supplies to create costumes. We go into a small boutique and Toritsuka's eyes land on a pair sunglasses. 

"I know! I can be a singer. Just like at the PK Festival!" He smiles.

"I didn't know you could sing." I say.

"I can't. I had to summon a spirit." He admits.

"Of course." I roll my eyes. "Wait, if you can't sing why would you perform at all then?"

"I thought it would be a fun idea and even Saiki helped us out but it failed miserably and I'm not sure why." He replies.

"Sounds like he set you up." I say. "Either way, don't sing at the party if you can't sing. I don't want my ears to bleed."

"Wow, harsh." Toritsuka grimaces. 

We continue looking around and Toritsuka keeps the glasses in hand. He ends up finding a neon headband about the same color as the sunglasses and decides to hold on to it as well. 

I suggest checking the clearance rack since there's always some funky stuff in there. Toritsuka ends up finding a zebra print suit jacket and some plain black pants.

"This is perfect!" He exclaims.

"That's the most extra thing I have ever seen." I say.

"Did you find anything princess?" He asks.

Princess? He could call me dumpster and I'd still feel this warm feeling inside.

"N-no." I stutter.

"Oh so you like the princess nickname huh?" He smirks and takes a step closer to me. "I'm glad."

He gives me a kiss on the lips.

"Cool it with the PDA." A random shopper walking by yells.

"Sorry." I apologize and my whole face turns red.

"You are so adorable." He smiles

"Whatever." I reply. "Are you ready to checkout? I couldn't find anything."

"Yep." He answers and we head over to the register.

"That'll be ¥2300." The lady working the register informs Toritsuka.

"Okay." Toritsuka says and pulls out his wallet grabbing some of the money inside. "That should be all."

The lady puts all of Toritsuka's things in a bag and hands it to him. "Have a great day!"

"Thank you." Toritsuka tells the lady and we head out of the store. "Where to next?"

"It's incredible." I exclaim.

"What is?" Toritsuka asks confused.

"You didn't ogle over that girl at all!" I laugh.

"Of course not. Why would I when I have the prettiest girl standing right next to me?" He asks and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Are you sure you're not summoning spirits? Because you're acting very flirtatious and it seems kind of out of character.." I ask.

"I have never summoned a spirit while I was with you y/n." He informs me. 

"Really?" I say suspiciously.

"Really. If you were ever in danger and I was physically incapable of doing anything as myself then I would, but with you I never feel a reason to summon one." Toritsuka admits.

"Aww you're so cute." I smile.

"You mean sexy?" He raises his eyebrows.

"You know, I never thought I would meet a real medium. Let alone a very perverted one." I say.

"Are we going shopping or what?" Toritsuka changes the topic.

"Fine I'll stop teasing you." I say and grab hold of his hand with a squeeze. 

We walk down a few different streets and finally decide on another boutique. From the outside it had a very pink color scheme and had dresses being displayed in the windows.

"You can be my princess for Halloween!" Toritsuka smiled and gave me a kiss.

I blushed immensely and shook my head. "Stop making me get all flustered Reita."

We enter the shop and it is filled with pink outfit after pink outfit.

"I've never seen this much pink in my life.." Toritsuka announced.

"This is kind of insane." I agree.

We walk through the store hand in hand. We end up walking into the back corner and there's a ton of lingerie in multiple shades of pink. I look over at Toritsuka because he stopped walking and he's drooling.

"Reita!" I speak up a little.

He doesn't respond or seem to hear me. 

"I don't know the first thing about this stuff. Should I get this or this? I'm so confused." An orange-haired girl is mumbling to herself. She's wearing a PK Academy uniform. 

She looks familiar.. She must be in Saiki's class.

"Hi Yumehara!" Toritsuka says to the girl and seems to have come out of his trance. 

"H-hi Toritsuka. W-what are you doing here in the lingerie section..?" Yumehara gives him a sketchy look. 

"I'm here with y/n." He shows her our hands clinging together.

"Oh nice to meet you y/n! I'm Yumehara. You can call me Chiyo." She smiles.

"Nice to meet you too, Chiyo!" I say and give her a smile. "So what brings you here?"

"She obviously is trying to show off for Kaidou." Toritsuka announces and Chiyo's whole face turns red.

"Reita! You can't just say stuff like that out loud!" I scold him. "Sorry for his existence."

"Oh uh it's okay? I guess he's right but it's not like Kaidou would ever see me in something like this anyways.." She trails off. 

So she doesn't realize?

"Yumehara he has a crush on glasses, he doesn't want you." Toritsuka giggles.

"Reita!" I scold again. "I am so sorry about him."

"W-wait d-does he really?" She asks.

"Well, I don't actually know for sure but the way they look at each other makes it feel that way. There could still be hope though!" I say encouragingly.

"There's definitely no hope." Toritsuka butts in again.

"Reita I swear I am going to slap you." I threaten. "You're coming to the Halloween party right?"

"Halloween party?" She questions.

Shit. Is she really not invited?

"Oh uh Kaidou is hosting a Halloween party. You can come with us!" I smile.

"N-no I don't want to barge in on your Halloween fun if I wasn't invited." She frowns.

"I'll talk to him!" I exclaim. "Here's my number. I'll text you when I hear back."

"O-oh thank you so much y/n." She perks up a bit. "Well I should get going. I didn't really plan on actually buying anything here. It was nice meeting you."

"You too!" I wave and she leaves the store.

I elbow Toritsuka in the stomach and he drops everything he's holding.

"What was that for?" He squeals.

"Even if it's nowhere near possible for her to have any chance with Kaidou doesn't mean you had to be so harsh with her. I'm sure Saiki gave you a hard time with me but everyone knows you don't back off." I explain. "Chiyo seems a bit more shy when it comes to this stuff. So chill out on her a bit."

"Okay, okay. Just don't abuse me next time when you're trying to explain it to me." He whines and starts lifting up is shirt.

"What the hell are you doing?? We're in public!" I whisper-shout.

"I'm seeing if your sharp elbow gave me a bruise." He retorts and puts his shirt back down.

"You are so lucky no one was over here to see that." I say.

"I barely even lifted it before you scolded me!" He exclaimed.

POV: Toritsuka

Y/n had decided on a pale pink dress and decided to go with my great idea of being my princess. We head to the temple so we can try on our costumes. We remove our shoes and grab our bags with our clothes. I immediately start ripping off my shirt but am interrupted by y/n freaking out again.

"I'm in my own room! I can change whenever I want!" I whine.

"I-it's just- you need to have some decency you know." Y/n informs me.

"I caught you staring a little longer in the store than I know you're willing to admit." I grin.

"Yeah, you know what fine I was. You actually have a surprisingly nice chest." She says with a red face.

I walk over to y/n with just my bottoms remaining on and grab her face with my arms. 

"Now you can see it up close." I say and she starts blushing like crazy. 

I start to kiss her and she grabs hold of my back. I shiver because her hands are a bit colder than I expected them to be. She doesn't notice and continues to hold on to me. I slowly have us inch over to my bed. Once we get there I pull both of us onto it with me above her. 

"You may be my princess but I'm still a king." I say.

"You mean prince?" She retorts.

"What?"

"Yeah. If you were a king then I'd be a queen. So you'd be a prince." Y/n says.

"Y/n, we're not doing school work right now." I inform her. "You're making me feel so uncool."

"Sorry." She says. "Why don't we try on our costumes no-"

She tries to get up but I push her back over.

"Just let me kiss you one more time?" I plead.

"Fine." She says pretending to sound annoyed but I can tell she wants to.

I lean down and give her a short kiss on the lips and then lay next to her. We both are looking up at the ceiling when she wraps her arms around my waist.

"I love you Reita." She whispers.

"I love you too y/n." I say with a huge grin on my face. "Let's try those costumes on now."

"Just let me hold you a bit longer." She says and I pet her hair.

...

Y/n's mom said y/n could stay the night. We've already tried on our costumes and they both fit perfectly. 

*ping*

"Oh that must be Kaidou." Y/n says and grabs her phone. "He says Chiyo can come just to make sure she has a costume. He also said she could invite Mera and Teruhashi as well."

"T-Teruhashi?" I blurt.

"I'm your girlfriend." I remind him.

"Of course." I blush.

"Alright I texted her." Y/n announces. "Damn she's already typing. That was fast."

"That girl really has no life." I say.

"You definitely had a crush on her at some point. Stop acting all high and mighty." Y/n says annoyed.

"Yeah you're not even wrong either." I admit.

"Of course I'm not." Y/n replies. "Okay she can go and she said Teruhashi is going to come as well but Mera is going to go trick-or-treating with her siblings so they can have food for next month. That's a little depressing but at least we have more people coming! It should be a lot of fun!"

"I have an idea." I announce.

"That scares me." Y/n replies.

"Let's try to get Kuboyasu and Kaidou together at the party!" I smirk.

"Seriously what do you have against Chiyo?" Y/n asks.

"No, no. If we get Kaidou and Kuboyasu together Chiyo will finally move on and not make Kaidou feel uncomfortable or something." I explain.

"Why are you helping them? I mean it's surprisingly a good idea but you don't do anything unless there's some pervy reward." Y/n questions me. 

"I can be a good person every once in a while." I pout.

"Sure you can." Y/n says. "Well we should get some sleep before the party tomorrow."

"Okay." I reply.

Author's Note

Sorry we didn't even get to the Halloween party in this chapter. I was having major writers block this week and then I finally got the motivation and I didn't even get to anything really Halloween related... Anyways the Halloween party will 100% be in the next chapter. Just a couple days after Halloween... Sorry again. :(

Next chapter out November 3!

As an early Halloween gift, I found a treat for my lovely readers. This picture is from The Saiki K app game that I  believe is only available in Japan! (Unless you have a VPN? Maybe? Don't quote me on that..) Look how beautiful Toritsuka looks! I got a nosebleed when I first saw this. 

Also I tried coffee jelly for the first time! Let me just say I know it's jello but I was still surprised by the taste of coffee in that form. It was kind of an odd thing to try so I'm sorry Saiki but I'm going to have to rate it a 6.8/10. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.3K 21
"Oh, so you're just a copycat." After a weird encounter at the beach, Saiki wonders if he's not the only one who has his unique psychic abilities. • ...
191K 5.1K 15
"what a drag," "what a pain." deleting soon i wrote this hella long ago its not even good stop reading it 😭😭😭😭😭 enough is enough - in which tw...
379K 10.2K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right 🥵" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...