Tu Itna Zaroori Kaise hua

By Jenisundar

This is a short story.....this is the story of love from college to eternity...Abhigya are the leads in this... More

character intro
Facing the past..
First day shoot
Painful truth...
Broken promise..
your love...
blind trust...
caught red handed
I love her
Without you
Apology?
Tanu is perfect..
Shooting resumed...
Vanity romance...
Practice...
Cee Television Awards....
Engagement...
Pragya's decision..
I love you..
MMS
Interview
Love story...
Bike ride...
Proposal....
Home alone..
Fan moment...
Film promotion
Kush kabri..
Dishrab's marriage..
A table for two....
Baby shower...
Caring hubby..
Baby loves papa
Choti pari....
Baby's name
Papa's princess
Birthday party
Tanu's game
Purab and jiya
Showers of blessings
Princess Jiya
Disha's baby shower
Sweet family..
Living in the dream...
Fairy tale love...

Truth relevation..

1.2K 101 28
By Jenisundar

Abhi and pragya stood there confused seeing those images..

Neil shouts," what is this... someone stop that....robin switch on the lights.."

Then the lights came on....

Ne: what is happening here...

Ra: those are not looking like movie pics...tell us what is happening...

Tanu shouts," this is all because of that pragya...she is trying to stop my marriage..."

She turns to pragya and says

Ta: finally you did it right...but I will not allow you to win this time...I will not leave you..

Screaming she came near pragya but purab moved and stood Infront of pragya..

Ragini furiously comes near pragya and but purab stops her...

Rag: purab move aside

Pu: mom...first calm down

Ragini shouts," I said move"

Saying she pushed him aside...

Ragini glares at pragya whereas pragya didn't dare to raise her head...

Ragini pulls out her mangalsutra which she is hiding under her duppatta...

All are shocked to see that....

Ragini stammers," y..yo..you are married.... to my abhi.."

Ne: what...there must be some misunderstanding....wait I will ask her

Saying he comes near pragya

Ne: pragya beta...I know you...you are same like Disha to me...just tell me the truth....who is your husband....

Pragya's eyes shed tears as she doesn't know what she should do now...

Ne: is abhi your husband?

Pragya nods as yes...all are shocked...

Ra: that means you trapped my abhi in marriage...and now you came here to spoil his life...hey naa...

Dida: why are you asking her,ask your own son first...

Ra: why should I ask....I know girls like her will do anything for money....so she trapped my abhi for....

Dis: enough aunty....she is keeping quiet that doesn't mean you can speak anything...you want to know the truth right,then I will tell you..

Pragya holds disha's hand but dida scolds her

Dida: if you want to spoil your life then do that but I will not let abhi marry Tanu at any cost..

Dida turns to Ragini and says

Did: the truth is your son Abhishek Prem Mehra trapped her in the name of love , married her for satisfying his needs and then betrayed her by saying he loves someone else...

All are stunned to hear her...

Did: he is the one who spoiled her life...he is a cheat...

Ragini holds abhi's collar and cries..

Ra: tell me abhi...tell me whatever dida said now is a lie...my abhi can never betray anyone right... open your mouth abhi...

Abhi bends down in guilt .....

Ragini slaps him..he looks at his mom in shock... when she was about to hit him again Neil holds her hand and stopped her..

Ne: what are you doing Ragini...let him speak first...

Ra: how will he speak...look at him, he can't even face us then how will he speak to us...

Pu: mom...he unknowingly .....

Ra: unknowingly? Unknowingly kyaa?... unknowingly he married her or unknowingly he cheated her...is this a small thing..he knowingly did everything...

Ne: I gave you this much freedom because I thought my son can never hurt others but here you spoiled her life and you are about to spoil tanu's life too...bichari Tanu

Dish: Woh itna bhi bichari Nahi hai...Tanu is the girl who loves abhi ... because of her he left his own wife...

Ragini closes her ears in disgust...

Dida: she was Disha and pragya's friend...she knows abhigya even before their marriage...even after knowing that abhi is pragya's husband,she loved him...

Ra: I have never seen a shameless girl like you...you stole    a girl's husband and now going to marry him ...you broke her family and making your family...I thought of making you as my bahu...I am feeling disgusting on myself for thinking like that...

She goes to abhi and hits him continuously...

Ra: how can you do that to a girl.... is your needs more important to you than her life...did you forget the morals we taught you..you bloody cheat...how dare you...

Abhi closed his eyes hearing her..

Ne: you did everything because you thought no one is there for pragya right.... hereafter I am there for her...she is my daughter from now on... don't even think about hurting her ....

Pragya's heart warmed hearing him...

Ragini comes near pragya and holds her hands and says

Ra: I am sorry beta...I know my son wronged you in a very bad way...but please forgive him... please forget whatever happened and accept him again beta...

Pragya's eyes widened hearing her...

All are stunned hearing her...

*******
Thank you for reading friends...if you like this story please do vote and comment your views...

********

So will pragya agree to what Ragini said?

Will she accept abhi again? 

********

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.4K 5.1K 31
It's a second season of Abhigya unconditional love of a wife... To know the story line, please peek inside and tell me ur views friends....
815 119 23
COMPLETED Everyone has a story, which is untold to the world. Some stories are not to be told to the world. Every story has two sides, the brighter...
1.4K 101 2
pragya become mentally unstable after her fiancee betrayed her and her own family too abandoned her. peeps in to know how abhi's love changed her. t...
11.9K 1K 12
This short story is based on friendship and family... is this a love story... please peep in to know more...