Unfulfilled Wish| Kookjin.

By chastetouch

Wondering how It'll end. A JinKook fanfic. More

02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23 (M)
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
33.
34.
35.

32.

5.8K 464 98
By chastetouch

Time is not on our side as you come and I go and as I come back but it's too late, you're already gone....

Enough of this hide and seek. 

Jungkook sighed waveringly as he was gazing upon this old cemetery standing in horror right front of him, which locates in a very less busy small town not very far from Seoul. The place that he thought it only exists in his dreams turned out to be real.

He crossed his fingers and walked in after pushing the rusty gate open. He saw the graves laying on the either side of him, he felt chills down his spine as he had never been to such place, before. Tress frost from chilled weather, fog teasing his sight.
   After brief stare he took a step to walk further more inside, but paused. Was that a sob I heard?

Seokjin was sunk into his seat, the old bench, very lonely here. The place where he met Hoseok and had this things started all over again. He looked at the weeds covering the ground in front of him that once have had a grave—of him. He didn't wanted to cry more and so few little sweet moments that he had with Jungkook started to play in his mind.
    I was wrong, I thought It'll bring some good, but it just pains more—He lowered his head and sobbed.

Just this one place I can call our own  with my heart far from yours....

Seokjin's bawling was interrupted when he heard footsteps and dried leaves being crushed beneath feet. He wiped his tears and raised his heavy head to see a person who he heartily wishes for, but least expected here, now. Both of them had same expressions on face and froze on their place.

Without knowing Seokjin stood and walked towards him. Praying that he isn't seeing things, his decaying, rusty tired brain messing with him. Is this Jungkook is real? But even if it's all in head, then let it be. It's easier to handle pain this way.

He tried to run towards his oasis—when a sharp pain shrieked in his body making him hard fall on the ground, but even at that moment he didn't cared of his already injured hand throbbing more in pain or his palm bleeding. His eyes were stuck on Jungkook who looked worried. For the very first time his face showed some emotions; Jungkook ran towards him.

Seokjin smiled as he saw Jungkook from so close. After so many days he saw him, feelings his dry eyes soothing. His crying heart drying it's tears. He reached out his hand to touch older, but fearing for he might vanish. So just his tip of finger laid on Jungkook's face, ghostly—who's eyes never left Seokjin's tired one. Younger looked so pale, dull, skinny and weak as if a touch would break him. His eyes veiny blood shot red and sunk, with red rim around. Jungkook never felt so anxious and dismal looking at someone. But still in this he somehow managed to stay beautiful.

Seokjin flinched when to his surprise he felt Jungkook's skin against his finger. His face changed from dreamy to wide stunned eyed. He placed his uninjured palm on chiseled cheek of Jeon, running his thumb over skin.

“You're real.” Seokjin whispered that made Kook smile. He took Seokjin's injured hand in his own, staring at the wet wound on his palm and swollen blackish bruise near elbow—looking at the hand swelling numband blue he guessed it has broken bone; Seokjin wimpered in the pain.

How does Jungkook-ssi know this place? Seokjin's mind kept saying this.

As Jungkook was about to lift jin's frail hand higher, Seokjin winced and snatched away his hand, regretting as he felt pain jolting in hand, feeling his forearm dislocated. He moaned and hissed in pain so Jungkook lifted him from the rough ground only to feel the huge difference of weight, comparing to the night when he had Seokjin in his arms.

He placed him very gently on bench, sitting beside him.
   “I have always given you pain.” Jeon mumbled staring at the lifeless hand caressed by Seokjin remembering the time he had seen blood on Jin's cheek from file he threw, or the injury on his wrist, both injury given by him, feeling heavy heart from guilt. Jin never deserved all this.

“I'm so so—” Jungkook was interrupted.

“Why are you here?” Seokjin spoke, not sounding mad, nor curious— while not remembering if he had ever spoke to Taeyon aunt about this place before. No, he hasn't, then how did her son came here?

“How come you know this place?” he asked again. His feet shivering. 

“I've seen this place in my dream, the place where I have been before.”

“You've been here before?” Seokjin kneeted his brows, his voice puzzled.  He's been here before? Does he familiar to someone is been buried here?

“Yes I've been here before—In our past life.” he nodded making Seokjin more confused than ever.

“I don't understand.” Jin tore the gaze away, not able to digest the utter soft eyes of older, with that gentleness. He likes it but doesn't want his mind to play with him more, now. This isn't real, he's just paranoid. As he thinks of.

“Seokjin, I came here to save you, to show my feelings.” Seokjin immediately placed his hand on Jeon's stoned chest who paused on words, staring at seokjin's big eyes shimmer.

Seokjin doesn't want to make this mean in that way. No he don't want to let his hopes high.

“Don't do it because you feel pity for me or Taeyon aunt told you to. You just don't need to. I'm okay. Don't be bound in this false.” 

“No Jin!—I'm not doing this in any sort of obligation or mother told me  nor it's fake. Let me tell you something—something that is suppressed in my heart for long time.”

“Taeyon aunt has told me that you didn't believed in me. Keep it that way. Don't feed me lies—please~”

“Jin, I believe in you.”

“Please Jungkook-ssi, don't” seokjin's whsiepred closing his eyes. Jungkook clicked his tongue. “Don't give me more hopes again. The days I've spent with you in your office, or in Germany has spoken your heart enough. I have painfully taken it all, now no more.” he added as he shook his head. He doesn't want fake words.

“Seokjin...” “Seokjin please look at me.” he clutched younger's uninjured hand. He gave a light squeeze which made Seokjin to look at him, and falling for him all over again.

“That was my cowardness. I never meant what I said to you at those days. Let me tell what I really mean.

When I saw you at the very first day you came for an interview, I fell just like the stone wall build around my heart. I felt an urge to see you. My eyes always searching you. A glimpse of you was enough to push away so all of my depression, and struggle I go through because of my oppressing father goes away with feeling of being alive blooming.

The training session with me was just an excuse to see you.” he smirked. Jin's lips parted.

“You made me believe in love. You made me believe that I could stand from this numbness, cold and take pleasure of affection, care. I realized this when you forgave me even hurting you, loving me when I was cold, cared for me when I was harsh. You changed me Seokjin.” His eyes oozed out warmth and love, that he hid behind the curtains of callous.

“When I saw you for the first time, I nearly imagined our marriage and names for our children.” Jungkook chuckled at his own winsome. Seokjin giggled between tears and clutched the coat of older flusteredly.

Suddenly Jungkook's face fell into pain.

“I had loved you in past life too. But couldn't built up courage to confess. I rather obeyed my cruel father to marry someone for to get company partnership. Burring down my love. Then I heard you took your life.”

He stared at Seokjin who looked stunned.

I wasn't miserable in past life?

“Here at this bench.” he soothed his fingers on it. “At this same bench I sat, crying looking at your grave right in front, begging for you to come back, or give me one chance to put everything back in line and save you.” His heart dropped at the memories that played. It was so dreadful.

Seokjin gasped.
“How did you know this place, my g- grave right in front of this bench?”

“I had a vision, Seokjin.” said name looked up at him, feeling an urge to caress the pained dimmed colorless face of older. “Visions about past life, that was wasted. The visions for which I count my lucky stars that it showed me where wrong I was going.  I was blessed with one chance to go back in time make it right, what I nearly failed to. I begged for a chance to make everything as I wanted and when I got, I completely forgot about it. What if I hadn't realized it sooner? I would have lost you once again.” Tears formed. Seokjin gulped.

Seokjin licked his lips, his mind not proceeding as whatever he was thinking of his past turned out in a very different manner, to his surprise. “You married someone else because of your father's order? You weren't in love with that person?”

“No Seokjin.”

“And what about your engagement with Sunmi, now?”

“Past was about to repeat again. I was repeating that mistake again, the mistake of choosing someone else before my heart's chosen. But then, whiplashed from the past, I chose you over the company, money, my father and the doomed loveless marriage. I chose myself this time. I chose us.” Seokjin smiled through tears. All of his pain worthed now. After all the phases, moon gets chance to glow in whole.

Oh dear God! This all—Please don't fade away. Don't dare this to be a beautiful dream, and if dream then don't wake me up.

“Jungkook-ssi, y-you mean what you say?” Seokjin asked. His voice hesitant and dropped. His heart little heavy while asking this. He feared if in any moment, older will turn back cold and he would be fooled again by his fate.

“Yes I do mean it, Seokjin.” He saw Jin hiding his tears. So he placed his finger under and chin and raised it, lovingly watching beauty and wiping tears. Seokjin even in this poor health stayed breathless, for him. “Every words I say, I mean it.”

Not waiting more for the words that were on his tip of tongue for long time now were left free.

“I love you Seokjin. I really do.”

Jin's eyes shone with his quivering smile appearing, his heart dnaced in merry. He hugged Jungkook tightly who's heart was on cloud nine, embracing him like a dying would do to life. Every void destroyed, all cold bones filled with comforting warmth.

In middle of my love and my gems there was Jungkook-ssi who was in his own mess of struggle and depression caused by his own father. We were both aching, but everything worthed. As it is said, sunshine after clouds.

“I wish I had confessed my love for you long back in our past life, then you wouldn't had to go through all this again.” he sighed.

“Jungkook-ssi.” Jin started. “My love was strong, but I wasn't. I couldn't see you with someone else, my love not being requited's pain was more than my will to live. So coward me c-committed suicide.” Pained him to recall everything back. Jungkook winced at that remembering how he cried his heart out for seokjin that was beneath the ground, never coming back.
     “I went away just to come back, to realize that my love isn't unrequited. So whatever happens, it's for good. All of this worthed now.”

“SeokJin you....” he couldn't give him  word. Just felt a great feelings in heart for having someone who loves you to the core. It feels so brilliant to be loved and love. All of the days where he saw seokjin, there was this pretty smile decorated on his face. Even if heavy clouds were above him, he shone like sunshine. He felt like to learn alot from Seokjin. Who is delicate like rose, but his real essence is in thorn. He's strong and beautiful inside out. He is proud to love seokjin.

“You weren't aware of my love for you and yet you decided to put me in your heart. You were unknown from the way this could have lead, and yet you chose the path that leads to me? Still knowing that it might break your heart—Why you chose this before yourself?” 

A pretty smile adorned Seokjin's face. “Before me there's love and love means you. Even if you were far away, you brought love.”

“Seokjin...” Jungkook whispered. He is never used to love so it feels like he wants to say so much but gets struck by overwhelming feelings. He felt Jin's  words like arrows thrown to him but it stabbed him to bloom flowers.

“You have fulfilled my wish Junkook-ssi. A wish to see you loving me back.” Jin spoke looking at necklace where to his surprise the gem wasn't dead yet.

Jungkook cupped Seokjin cheeks, who stared at older, his eyes twinkled in innocence.

Jungkook leaned and latched his lips with seokjin's, kissing him deeply who cried in middle of the pure kiss overwhelmed and blissed among all this he could only once imagine.
     Feeling the tears of seokjin, jungkook shed the tears too. Their tears mixing with each other like they do now. Finally aching yearn is over. Their void is filled.

“We will get married. We will have so many kids.” they both giggled. “We will grow old together. I won't let you go, never, my love.” 

“I would love to spent my life with you. I love you Jungkook-ssi.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.7K 34
𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢. 𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜...
23.7K 1.5K 16
"It turns out that love can kill me slowly"
51.8K 2.9K 25
You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you.. Bottom Jin Top Jungkook TOP RATING 19/07/2022 #2 KOOKJIN TOP RATING 28/07/2022 #1 TOPJUNGKOOK
42.4K 893 22
Yoongi and Jungkook and best friends, but soon that will change... - this is a Yoonkook fanfiction that includes swearing bottom Yoongi and top Jungk...