Heroes of Olympus Pregnancy S...

By _ChocolateBannana_

Reyna, Piper, Annabeth, Hazel, and Calypso get pregnant! More

Piper
Hazel
Annabeth
Reyna
Calypso
Piper
Hazel
Annabeth
Reyna
Calypso
Piper
Annabeth
Reyna
Calypso
Piper
Hazel
Annabeth
Reyna
Calypso
Piper
Hazel
Annabeth
Reyna
Calypso
Piper
Hazel
Annabeth

Hazel

1K 8 5
By _ChocolateBannana_

Everyone said hi to Piper's kids, then went to the hospital to have their own kids.

"Drive faster?", Hazel asked.

"I-I can try.", Piper said.

Piper, Jason, Hazel, and, Frank all were in Piper's mini-van, Lacy, and Mitchell with Piper's babies after they got to the hospital Jason was going to go to their house and wait.

They got to the hospital just before Hazel gave birth, a healthy baby girl, she had Hazel's golden eyes.

"She's so beautiful.", Hazel started crying.

Piper's head poked in, Jason must have brought one of her kids because she was either holding one or stole one, which didn't seem likely.

"Oh my gosh, Hazel she's so cute.", Piper squealed, "Do you know any names for her?"

"I don't know, I wanted something like, Aidan, it's one of my favorite gender-neutral names.", Hazel shrugged.

"I like Aidan.", Frank said.

"Good name, good idea.", Piper said and then looked at her baby, "June, you and Aidan will be best friends, okay?"

Her child didn't respond, obviously, but she had a gleam in her electric blue eyes, the color just had something in it, like Jason's.

Hazel looked at her baby in awe.

"Aidan.", she said, "You are going to be a game-changer."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5.2K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
927K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
632K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...