When The Devil Falls in Love

By Gulf_sunflower96

Kanawut. in business world, they call him the Devil. And it was true in every sense of the word. He was cold... More

Characters
Chapter One-I don't want to Remember
Chapter Three-I Met a Jerk
Chapter Four- Where it all began
Chapter Five-Because you intrigue me
Chapter Six-Slowly Towards Something More
Chapter Seven-I Got You
Chapter Eight-Feeling Like Never Before
Chapter Nine-Falling Too Deep
Chapter Ten-Past Coming Back
Chapter 11-Some things are just not meant to be
Chapter Twelve-Time to let him go
Chpater Thirteen-I don't want to care about you
Chapter Fourteen-Am I really worth all your pain
Chapter Fifteen-Don't Leave me
Chapter Sixteen-I Love you
Chapter Seventeen-My Everything(18+)
Chapter Eighteen-The Beginning of the end
Chapter Nineteen-And then it started again
Opinions
Chapter Twenty-Was it really for the best
Chapter Twenty One-Some Decisions are harder to make
Chapter Twenty Two-That man is mine
Chapter Twenty Three-The Nature of Heart
Chapter Twenty Four-My heart against yours
Chapter Twenty Five-And If I believe
Chapter Twenty Six-Ruins
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty Seven-Can't you just Like me back?
Chapter Twenty Eight-Me without You
Chapter Twenty Nine-The Devil's heart
Chapter Thirty-Echoes of the Past
Chapter Thirty One-Agony
Chapter Thirty Two-My Irreplaceable One
Chapter Thirty Three-Make Me Yours Again
Epilogue-Our Kind of Forever
Surprise
Sequel or not?
Work In Process
Sorry Letter

Chapter Two-Time to meet the present

3.2K 239 21
By Gulf_sunflower96

Some souls have a way of connecting without knowledge. That's why you can meet someone for the first time but inside...You just know. Know that it is not the first time you've felt them.

............ ..................... .................

The guitar was very old. An antique. He doesn't remember who gave it to him. But still every day he tried to create a new song with it. But doesn't matter how many times he tried he just cant't construct any song.

He tried again to play the guitar but as usual, he can't do it anymore. It just doesn't come to him anymore.

"Not again." A girl whined from Mew's room's doorway. "Why do you take this guitar everywhere with you? Sometimes I feel like you don't love me. You just love this Guitar.

Mew smiled at his girlfriend's childish behavior. Puifai was always like this from childhood. A little childish and Immature.

He slowly placed the guitar on his bed. "Sometimes I forget you're a 24 year old mature woman." Two hands wrapped around him. She hugged him from behing leaning on his back.

"You forgot to say 24 year old and very beautiful mature woman. And this woman loves you."

He smiled at her tactics.

"Don't start this romantic drama again" A very annoyed Mild said from the doorway. "Uncle and Aunty are still waiting for dinner. Or have you forgotten about us already?"

"We'll be right behind you" He again checked if the guitar was safely on his bed before following his friend who is very annoyed right now.

"Mew" Puifai's voice stopped him. "I love you."

He smiled at her then went into the dining room to join his parents for dinner.

"You still don't say it back to me." Puifai murmered to herself. 

......... ......... ..........

Gulf Kanawut was Pissed. Very very pissed at his secretary. One thing. That's all he asked and she screwed it too.

"Sarah..." But before he even spoke she burst in tears.

"I'm sorry Sir. I'm so very sorry. It won't happen again."

Now he was feeling irritated. "Did I said you did something?"

"N..No Sir."

"Then why are you crying?" He asked annoyingly.

"Probably beacuse of your ugly face kanawut."

Gulf Looked at the new intruder aka his best friend who is on top of his killing list standing at the door while smirking at him.

"Atthaphan, I'll deal with you later" He was getting even more pissed now as he looked at his secretary agin. "Bring me Mr. Vincent's report on our Florida branch and this time do not bring something else.  Now Go." 

She didn't needed to be told twice.

"You made the little girl sacred , kanawut. Why are you so scary always? Is it beacause you didn't bang any asses recently?"

If looks could kill then Gun was sure he will be dead by now.

"You're very close to getting killed. Atthaphan. Very close." His patience was running low today's morning.

"Huh! How can you say that. Look at this handsome face of mine. How can you threaten someone with this beautiful face."

Gulf looked at his best friend thinking again for the uncountable times about exactly why they were still friends.

"I told you to handle the internship program. What are you doing here?"

"Yes Boss." Gun salute him. " I'm already on it." When the truth was he still wasn't on it yet. He was busy in thinking where to go on a date with his boyfriend.

"I'm gonna kill you and your boyfriend if you messed this again." He glared at Gun.

"You do black Magic, don't you. How can you read my mind?"

"The only time I'll do it is when I want to kill you by using Black magic. Now don't waste my time and go."

Gun held his chest in mock pain while standing up. "You're cruel Kanawut. So cruel."

"You're still in one piece. Aren't you?" Gulf looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "That means I'm still kind enough."

Gun pouted while going towards the door. "Fine. I'm going."

Gulf smiled a little when he was gone. Then take out another file. And just like that he was immersed in his work again.

........ ....... ........

"When are you gonna apply for internship?" Mew's father asked him while watching the TV. 

"I've already applied to some. Hopefully soon will get accepted." He has one interview tomorrow too. But he don't wanna say it now. 

"Stop bothering my son about job, Narong." Mew's mother said while sitting beside his father. "We can support you. You know that right." She told Mew.

He smiled at his mother. "I want to do this Mom. Trust in me, I can do this."

"But..."

"Yes..Yes I know health comes first. Don't worry. I don't get headaches anymore."

"But..are you  sure? You don't need to do this Mew." He smiled at her concern.

"Trust in me Mom. I want to do this. Beside it gets boring staying all day with a roomate like Mild."

"Hey.." Mild said annoyingly from the table. He was still eating dessert. "I'm not boring. I'm the best entertainer of them all."

"Stop talking and finish your dessert already. We need to go. Puifai has already gone too. Only you remain. You're gonna get fat one day from eating so much" 

"Aunty..Look at what he is saying.."

"Mew, don't tease him." His mother scolded him while he gave her a smile and then went back to watch the TV. But he didn't noticed his mom's worry filled eyes. She still remember what the doctor said. Mew can't take stress on his mind. Also the doctor insisted on not making him remember his past that he forgot. Cause If he even tried too much to remember what he forgot then it can effect his mental balance too. She worriedly kept looking at her son wishing for everything to go well. 

.......... ........ .............

KANAWUT ENTERPRISE 

Mew looked at the writing in front of the sky high building. He knew about the art of building design and this was the best he has came across. He fixed his tie again before going inside. If he thought the oustide was beautiful then the inside was even more breathtaking. He slowly went to the receptionist.

She looks up at him with a flirtatious smile.

"Hello, I'm Mew Suppasit. Here for the interview." He said politely while trying to avoid her flirty smile.

"Oh..Come with me. Right this was way." Even though she was flirty but she was still professional as she showed him the way to the waiting room. "Just wait here. You can go in once your name is called. Also..if you need anything else you can ask me." She said with a suggestive smile. Just then his name was called saving him from the woman as he give her a samll smile before going inside.

There were One man and two woman sitting in there. But the man was looking at him wide eyed. As if he has seen a ghost.

"Good Morning, Sir,Ma'am." He greeted politely but the man was still looking at him with a stuunned expression.

"Mr Atthaphan?" The woman spoke to the man making him snapped out of his daze. "Shall we start now?" The woman asked.

"Yes...let's..let's start." The man's eyes looked at him again. Mew was very confused now. Why was he looking at him like that?

"So, you've dropped out of college once and then started again from the first semister? Why?" The woman on the right side asked him.

"Few years back, I was in an accident that made me comatose for 6 month. And even after that it took me some time to fully be able to walk on my own. That's why had to drop out then." Mew said with a smile on his face.

But Gun lower down his head so that nobody will see the pain flashing through his eyes. Cause he remembered that 6 month where Mew was in a coma fighting death and another very stubborn man fighting too to keep him alive. He was thankful that Gulf doesn't attend this interviews. He don't want to see his friend going  through the pain again. No never again. He composed himself looking up at Mew.

"That'll be all Mr. Suppasit. Thank you for coming here. We will inform you through mail about our decision."

"Are you sure, Sir?" Mew asked with confusion. Did he do something wrong. He slowly got up from the chair showing respect to them.

"Have a good day, Mr. Suppasit."

"You too Sir." He said before going out. And Gun finally breathed a sigh of relief. He will get mew his internship at another company. Just not here. Not where Gulf can see him. He can't see his friend breaking into pieces again. He just can't.

........ ........ ........

Mew was very irritated. Why did that man did that. He really wanted to do his internship here. But why did he behaved with him like that? Was it because of his accident? Suddenly he can feel his eyes tear up in frustration. That accident wasn't his fault. But since then everyone looks at him differently.

"Jerk...He wiped his tear that fell from his eyes. "It wasn't my fault that I was in that accident. They're all Jerk" He kept murmuring to himself not seeing exactly when he was in front of the staircase. He only knew it when he stumbled and lost his balance. That staircase was a long one. He saw before. He closed his eyes in fear of the pain that will come now.

But there was no pain. Instead he can feel two strong arms holding him tightly as he slowly opened his eyes to meet a pair of dark orbes. And just like that for the first time in five years, his heart skipped a beat. 

Someone once said that eyes tell more than mouth could ever say. And right now he can read those eyes fully. Pain, anguish, longing,  anger, desperation...every emotion was in those eyes making him unable to look away. Even though he knew if that man let go he will fell down but still he never felt so safe before. 

He was still looking at his eyes and just like that he was lost in their intensity. It was like looking into the darkest night but still finding light among them. Yes..For the first time, he felt as if he was mesmerised, hypnotised and  transfixed. All at once.

.................... .................... .............

And another chapter done. Don't just read na. Leave a comment too. 

Let's hope we will meet tomorrow with a new Chapter in their life again. Till then, Byeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 18.2K 35
Gulf Kanawut has been in love with his best friend, Mew Suppasit, since they were in high school. Sadly, Mew has a long time girlfriend and he told h...
349K 16.5K 56
Gulf Kanawut son of a business man Akil Kanawut, akil's business is making loss and h a business tycoon Mew suppasit wants to take over business of A...
133K 7.9K 28
Gulf Kanawut is a 20-years-old-guy who has just started attending the Faculty of Sports Science after taking a gap year. He doesn't expect to meet hi...
7.7K 399 4
<< MewGulf Oneshot>> Mew and Gulf have been dating for a year now. Gulf is the owner of a globally known hotel and resort chain. Bubbly...