๐ฟ๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’..... | ๐’ฟ๐’พ๐“€๐‘œ๏ฟฝ...

By jikookeverafter

"๐”๐ก-๐ˆ..." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ... More

Little Introductions
ATTENTION!
Little Pilot
Little's Daddy
Little Research
Little Hurts๐Ÿ”ž
Little Shower Mistakes
Little Punishment๐Ÿ”ž
Little Boyfriend
Little Best Friends (lrr)
Little Disappointed
Wow
Little Horny๐Ÿ”ž
Little Mother
Little Heartbreak
Little First Day
Little Broken
Little New Beginnings
Little First Time๐Ÿ”ž
Little Exes๐Ÿ”ž
Little Forgiveness
Little Deceiving๏ฟผ
Little Threats
Little Arguments
Little Misses Daddy
Little Cuddles ๐Ÿ”ž
Little Make-ups and Break-ups ๐Ÿ”ž
Little Get To know
Little Safe Word๐Ÿ”ž
Little UnFair
Little Fights
Little Assist
Little Surprised๏ฟผ
Little Change of Plans
Little Over It๐Ÿ”ž
Little Big Lies
Little Understanding๐Ÿ”ž
Little Not My Boyfriend
Little Heat๐Ÿ”ž
Little Trust
Little Apologies
Little Bad Friend
Little Panick
Little Party
Little Disrespectful๐Ÿ”ž
Little Sowwy
Little Unsolved Mysteries
Little Confessions
Little Vistitors
Little Adorable
Little Cheater
Little Revealed
Little Date๐Ÿ”ž
Little Attitude
Little End In Sight
Little Planning
Little Dinner Date๐Ÿ”ž
...
Little Wedding Scare๐Ÿ”ž
Little Last Time
NEW BOOKS!!

Little Present

4K 171 18
By jikookeverafter

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ☾⋆。· ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ 。. ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✩·.
┊ ┊ ☆.⋆ ┊
✰⋆. ┊ · 。 ┊
. ∘✩ ✰ .·

(an: um hi... *laughs hysterically*)
Jungkook POV

Minnie.... I don't like how he treats you in bed. Give me a chance to wreck you better than that. I'd love to hear you moan like last night again.
-M

My eyes read the text over and over and over again. What the fuck? Jimin isn't really talking to me since this morning. And to be honest I don't blame him but I can't really fix it. I wanted to charge his phone for him but when it turned on, this shit popped up.

"Jimin!" I yelled and he awkwardly shuffled into the room. He was standing in the middle of the room looking at the floor and clasping his hands together like a fucking servant or something.

"Y-yes." He barely spoke and refused to look at me. This is what annoyed me. Jimin can't move on.

"Jimin I already explained myself so why is it such a big deal still?" I asked in a irritated tone and he shrugged his shoulders. He finally took a deep breath and looked at me.

"I don't know Jungkook. What are you hiding from me?" He asked equally annoyed. He also rarely ever calls me Jungkook so that was a new one for me.

"Can we just move past this please?" I whined and he shook his head.

"Wouldn't you want to know? All I'm asking is why you were so scared if it wasn't about my outfit." He clarified and I wanted to tell him the truth but it was meant as a surprise.

"Fine but you ruined the surprise." I huffed and walked toward the dresser to pull out a box.

Flashback ゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜
(An hour ago)

Third POV

"W-what you d-don't like it?" The smaller asked hesitantly as he played with his fingers. He didn't want to cry but Jungkooks fearful expression made him really upset.

Jungkook instantly changed his attitude when Jimins first tear fell.

"No. No. Baby don't cry you look beautiful." He claimed while trying to wipe Jimins tears. The younger shook his head and brushed Jungkook off. He didn't want lies.

"It's okay Kook-Ah you don't have to lie for my sake." He sighed sadly and began to take the sweater and skirt he adored so much off. Jungkook was quick to stop him from do so though. He held the youngers wrist in between their close chests. They connected gazes and neither of them talked before Jungkook broke the silence.

"Minnie I'm so serious. You look absolutely gorgeous baby. This is beautiful on you. And even if I didn't think so. Which I do. You don't need anyone's approval of what you can wear. You can wear what ever makes you feel pretty baby. I'll never judge you for feeling beautiful." Jungkook explained in a sincere tone.

Jimin tried but just couldn't stop smiling. Jungkooks words meant so much to him. He never wore anything like this so that people wouldn't be offend or get uncomfortable around him. He didn't want to be judged or made fun of. But Jungkook helped him to realize the he shouldn't care.

"Thank you Kookie." Jimin whispered and pecked the olders lips a couple times.

This was great and everything but it leads to a unanswered question.

"Wait wait wait. You never answered my question. If you weren't shocked by my outfit then why did you look so scared?" He questioned and he noticed Jungkook change in expression. The older was nervous. His cheeks were flushed, his hands were shaky, his voice was wavering.

"I-It's um-" Jungkook couldn't get his sentences straight. Usually he could keep his cool and be pretty smooth. But not with an angry Jimin. What he thought Jimin found was supposed to be a present. For Jimins upcoming birthday and he was scared when he found Jimin at the dresser where he's been keeping it.

"Why are you so nervous?" The blonde was getting suspicious and Jungkook didn't want to ruin anything. He didn't want to say it was a present and he didn't have a good lie. He just opted to say nothing.

"Are you seriously not gonna tell me?" He scoffed and crossed his arms but Jungkook still didn't budge. Jimin was infuriated. What is Jungkook hiding? What's got him all nervous?

"Baby I promise you it's nothing bad just trust me." Jungkook claimed abd grabbed the smallers hands again and Jimin rolled his eyes. He huffed and removed his hands from Jungkooks hold again.

"Why can't you just tell me?" He asked and the older just shook his head.

"Can you please just trust me Min?" He pleaded again.

"Okay. But this is hella sketchy." Jimin said annoyed before exiting the room. The older let out a breath of relief he had been holding in. He hated having to hide something from Jimin, but it's for the better.

End of Flashback ゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜

"Fine but you ruined the surprise." Jungkook huffed and walked toward the dresser to pull out a box. It was flatter and pink with little hearts decorating the sides.

"What's that?" Jimin asked and raised and eyebrow. The younger walked towards the item and examined it with his eyes. Jungkook chuckled dryly not very amused that his present wasn't a surprise anymore.

"It's my birthday present to you. I wanted it to be a surprise but you know..." He trailed off and Jimin instantly felt guilty. Jimin thought it'd be something terrible, awful, embarrassing. But no it was just a birthday present.

"Aw Kookie you don't have to show me. I'm sorry for ruining the surprise." Jimin put his head down disappointed in himself for letting his insecurities win.

"No go ahead. Look." The older said in a drier manner and handed the guilty blond the beautiful pink box. He carefully opened the box but there was only a piece of paper.

"You got me paper?" Jungkook giggled slightly and told him to flip it around.

"Oh my God!" He screamed and the tears instantly fell out of his eyes. Jungkooks smile widened by a million times.

"You like it?" The older asked shyly as Jimin jumped with excitement.

"Are you fucking kidding I love it! I'm sorry for ruining it but I'm so glad I did!" He cried and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Did you read it all?" The older asked and Jimin shook his head. He started to read again making sure not to miss a single word.

This document is a formal receipt of a blood testing appointment for mpreg more commonly known as male pregnancy.............. when you come for your appointment bring this receipt with you........ if you test positive for the male pregnancy you are fine to start the reproductive process......... for any questions comments or concerns please reach out to Doctor Kim........

"Doctor Kim?!" The smaller yelled again and jumped up and down.

"Joonie Hyung is gonna be your doctor!" The two were overly happy about the situation. They hugged and kissed a couple times before settling down.

"I'm sorry I ruined it." Jimin sighed and Jungkook laughed.

"Don't be. If I'm being honest I would have been just as sketched out by the situation. I was acting real suspicious." He laughed again and Jimin nodded.

Jungkook had gotten so caught up in the moment that he almost completely forgot the reason he called Jimin in the room.

"Jimin." He said much more seriously and Jimins happy demeanor died down. He hummed in response and turned to face the older waiting for him to continue.

"That M person texted you again." He explained and Jimins face dropped. He forgot about that.
How could he have already forgotten about M?

"W-what did h-he say?" Jimin stuttered and the older handed him his phone. He took it and clicked on the message. The small boy nearly choked while reading it.

"Jungkookie. He w-watched us." He whispered and felt his tears forming in his eyes. Jungkook knew Jimin was afraid of other people seeing his body by the way he acted when they first saw each other like that. That's why it was so important that Joonie was his doctor and not some stranger.

"Baby we'll figure this out okay. Don't worry." He tried to calm the younger but Jimin was honestly distraught.

"How can I not worry? What if they taped it? What if they put it online? That could ruin your reputation! I would be at fault for your downfall!" He panicked, stood abruptly and started to pace. He felt it again. That feeling of breath being lost. That feeling of panic.

"Jimin please calm down." The older once again tried to get Jimin to just relax for a second. Take a breather.

"C-can't." He stuttered and Jungkook knew Jimin was about to have another panic attack.

"Jimin focus. Listen to my voice." He grabbed the youngers face gently and forced him to face him. Jimin forced his eyes that were tightly shut open. He tried his best to focus on his lover.

"You are at home with me." Jungkook whispered and Jimin nodded.

"We are safe. My reputation is fine." He coaxed again and the youngers breathing was starting to regulate again.

"There is nothing to worry about." Jungkooks voice was soothing to the youngers ears. Jimin took a couple deep breaths before one last big sigh. All the panic he had and the anxiety he had just washed away like someone just rinsed it off.

It was over. He made it. He didn't even get to the point were death felt like it was coming for him. All thanks to Jungkook. He pulled the older into a passionate kiss while tears streamed down his face.

"I'm ready." The younger pulled away and said. Jungkook looked at him with confusion playing on his features.

"Tell me who M is." The younger demanded and Jungkook grinned glad to share the information.

_____________________________

Imma tease haha..... anywhore vote and comment! Love you alll!!!! 🥺

Lil short? 1656

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 10.8K 26
โ™ช ๐–จ'๐—† ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—‡' ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ก๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—’๐—Œ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—€๐—Ž๐—‡ ๐–ฅ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐–จ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž. ๐–ญ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
26.5K 1.2K 12
โ€ข ๐ƒ๐จ๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ โ€ข ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ญ๐œ. โ€ข ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ โ€ข ๐‰๐ข๐Š๐จ๐จ๐ค โ€ข ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ: ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค โ€ข ๏ฟฝ...
134K 5.6K 31
โ๐–ธ-๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ'๐—๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–ณ-๐–ณ๐–บ๐–พโž โ๐–ธ๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–ณ๐–บ๐–พ๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—‚...
496K 19.9K 60
๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜บ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด...