Strip or Dare - CHAPTER 34 TH...

By aeinlovewithyou

What happens after a one night stand? More

Chapter 1: AUTHOR'S NOTE INSIDE (READ READ READ)
Chapter 2: Strip or Dare
Chapter 3: Just a little body shot
Chapter 4: Gonna Fuck You
Chapter 5: Another House Party
Chapter 6: Allison's Little Crush
Chapter 7: The Rules of Adam
Chapter 8: Laurel Jones, who?
Chapter 9: Jamie Richards
Chapter 10: Hello Again, Ally
Chapter 11: Cum With Me
Chapter 12: Mische's Party
Chapter 13: Allison's First Heartbreak
Chapter 14: Too Much To Drink
Chapter 15: Be My Girlfriend
Chapter 16: Take Things Slow
Chapter 17: Mische and Margaux
Chapter 18: Are you inlove?
Chapter 19: Strip For Me
Chapter 20: Have You Ever Been Worshipped?
Chapter 21: Hello Brother
Chapter 22: Before the Party
Chapter 23: Nathaniel Payne
Chapter 24: Bonnie Constantine
Chapter 25: Carly's Blackmail
Chapter 26: Adam's Dilemma
Chapter 28: Adam's Mistake
Chapter 29: Going Exclusive?
Chapter 30: Nate
Chapter 31: Let's Gate Crash!
Chapter 32: Punish Me
Chapter 33: Allison's Doubts
Chapter 34: THE END

Chapter 27: Asshole Adam

28 2 0
By aeinlovewithyou

Allison

Mische, aside from the fact she looked worse than yesterday even with the BB cream and concealer slapped in her face was beyond furious and the bad thing was that, I can't do anything about it. She wanted me to tell what I saw and I told her what I saw. I can lie but I won't because I love Mische. She saved my ass a few times. This one, I owe it to her.

I told her everything, even the police busting inside the bar for reasons I don't even know. Maybe it was drugs, she says. She apologized profusely for that and I shoved her lightly and playfully telling her not to worry about it because Nate saved me and that was over. I didn't end up behind the bars. Right now, she needs to think of herself and whether she's going to confront Seth about it.

We had no proof, just my pair of eyes seeing them going lovey-dovey and affectionate on each other.

"Maybe Seth was comfortable touching his girlfriends." I said. She shot me a dirty look. "I mean, friends that are girls."

"Do you think I was just being paranoid?" she snapped. "I called him last night, he told me he would be staying out late for a project. A project named Bonnie Constantine? I called him a few times after that but he did not answer the phone. Not anymore."

Most of the time, people don't want to hear the truth. It hurts, they say but a moment of truth is incomparable with an eternity of lies.

"That cockroach." she hissed, looking very grim. I flinched just by looking at her. I told you, Seth was her first love. They were all over each other until college. Mische wanted him to go with her but Seth wanted a program different from the ones offered at school. My bestfriend knew she had to let him breathe at least, for the sake of relationship. She's not trusting, Mische, but eventually, she learned to just so one day, he can lie and cheat on her face.

She took off her three-inch black pumps and held it tightly on her fist. Like she was going to crush it with her bare hands.

"You know," she began, breaking the silence that hovered between us. "I have an idea." She was smiling mischievously and I don't like the look that spread across her face. She was planning something bad.

Before I opened my mouth to say something. She had whisked the Lamborghini car keys in my hand and took off, carrying one of her pumps in her hands. I shook my head and sighed, and then run after her.

We ended up in a hardware, just 30 minutes away from school. Mische had grabbed a big baseball bat and a screw driver before we set off again for the grocery store to buy four dozen of eggs. As Mische lined up in the counter behind the other shoppers, I took hold of her arm.

"I know what you're going to do." I said seriously. She just stared at me like I was telling her something about the weather, completely ignoring me. I raised my arms, palms up in surrender and didn't say anything as she pulled some paper bills to pay for her purchase.

We went back to the car where she grabbed a couple of tacos and pizzas and cokes. We ate inside before heading to my place.

"I need you tomorrow, Ally." she croaked and I stopped mid-climbing down the car. I looked over my shoulders.

"Why?" I asked. "So, you can have an accomplice on what you're planning to do?! Mische I-"

"I know okay?" she shouted, slapping the steering wheel with her palm in frustration. "What do you want me to do? Meet him and slap him? You think that would make me feel better? I just want to get even!"

"Fine! Tomorrow then!" I said, slamming the passenger door hard and walking inside Queensland where a few tenants were loitering. I rolled my eyes, breathing heavily. I just don't get it why Mische had to get even. Can she just move on and find another? Not find another though but move on.

I passed by the vendo machine and realized that I told Adam I would call him. I went back to the lobby and sat on a velvet couch as I dialed his number.

He picked up after three rings.

"Ally?"

"Yeah." I greeted, looking back to the vendo machine which serves one of the best hot coffees in Portland. I think I was craving for a cup but I like some malt shake from Smarty's too. "Um, I was just wondering if your offer to have dinner still-?"

"Adam, baby come back to bed." A female voice cooed in the background. My heart began to pound loudly against my ribs and my breathing becomes shallow I almost felt like gasping.

"Alli-" he began, maybe to apologize or something but I don't want to hear him out. I mean, this is Adam and we all know he's a man whore who couldn't keep his dick in his pants.

"Maybe now's not a good time." I said trying to sound casual when all I want to do is to squeeze him with my fingers like I was crushing a tiny little bug. "I'll call you some time."

I'm never calling you again, you son of a bitch.

"Alli-"

"Its fine." I said, fisting my other hand. The hand that's not holding the phone. "I just really need to go, I'm just really hungry."

I hang up without waiting for him to say anything, grabbed my bag, making sure that everything I needed for my study was there so I don't have to go back to school and cram. I calmed my breathing, wishing I could hit Adam with a baseball bat square in his handsome face or cut of his dick. Let's see where will it take him. Adam Payne with balls but no dick! Ha!

I decided to take a walk to Smarty's. It wasn't that far, but it wasn't very near either. Figured I might need some air to help me calm down and I was perfectly calm when I finally got to Smarty's ordering pizza, tacos and my favorite chocolate maltshake. I went to a table near a corner, grabbed the first book I've seen which was The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. I've been reading this every Philosophy class because it helps me not to fall asleep. Besides, I love this book I even got myself a copy. Screw eBook sometimes. I just want the real, dorky thing.

"Can I sit here?" a voice said after I was halfway through my pizza. I was so lost in the book I just nodded at whoever it was who snatched my book away.

"Hey!" I protested, finally looking at the stranger. Light brown hair, long crooked nose, thin lips and a goofy smile that reminds me of sunshine. "Nate!" I blurted out, smiling at him.

"You're so skinny, you should eat some carbs." he said, taking out a mexican rice meal from his tray, shoving it next to my half-eaten pizza. It smelled nice and peppery.

"Thanks." I muttered, watching him gobble some greasy onion rings. "What are you doing here?"

"I was craving for onion rings." he said, taking a huge bite. "Adam didn't take you out for dinner?"

"Nope." I said casually, trying on the mexican rice bowl which was a bit hot but very beefy and cheesy. It was like eating tacos with java rice. "He's actually busy with his new chick or something."

"I thought you were dating?" he asked, looking concerned.

"I told you we weren't really exclusive." I answered, swallowing a spoonful of mexican rice bowl with great difficulty.

Nate didn't press on the subject. He asked me about the book I was reading and I asked him about his first day at school. He told me it was okay but since he was one semester late, there were a lot of catching up he needed to do. Lastly, we ordered a tub of Malteser's icecream which we shared while I read my book and he read some of my notes in French class which wasn't much. I don t write notes much because I'm having a hard time with that subject. I relied mostly on YouTube videos for the proper accent and pronunciations.

"Nate?" I said, breaking the comfortable silence between us.

He looked up from his notes, frowning.

"Can I crash into your apartment for a night?" I asked, wringing my hands under the table. I hoped I didn't sound like a class A hooker wanting to sleep with him. "I just... um, don t want to see Adam in my doorstep when I get back."

"Sure." he said flashing his megawatt smile that I nearly swoon. "But, don't you like to talk about what happened?"

"There's nothing to talk to." I gave him a reassuring smile, flipping my book absent-mindedly. The smell of paper back helped to calm me a bit. He narrowed his eyes at me. "Really."

"I'll let you crash with me for an unlimited number of nights and days if you will tell me what happened."

I looked at him before I decided to give in. After all, there was nobody I could talk to about it. Not that I was already in love with him or broken hearted or anything but it'll be nice to talk to have someone to talk to.

So, I told Nate, who ordered an additional bag of greasy onions rings and ketchup, about how Adam asked me out for dinner, the phone call and the mysterious female voice that cooed on the background.

"My step brother is an asshole." he said chewing on his onion rings.

I couldn't agree more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 8.5K 15
What happens when a one night stand turns into curiosity about the person you slept with?
471 0 113
A one night stand can leave you with unresolved feelings or leave you full of regret. What happens when the player gets played by one of the girls he...
833 8 19
What would happen if a simple one night stand ended up being something more?
2.5K 6 12
What happens when one direction are on a plane and shit goes down ..