Falling for Him

By flowergirl2o2

"Did you love her?" I looked down not wanting to see the expression in his eyes. His warm hand gripped my ch... More

Welcome to my cliche world!
~Preperations and Betrayals~
~Wedding and First looks~
~New home and first nights~
~Morning and Family breakfasts~
~Misconceptions and Apologies~
~Regrets and Guilt~
WE ARE EQUAL
~Silent Treatments and Care~
~Small talks and Jet lag~
~Lost and Found~
~Anger and Understandings~
~Unexpected Moments and Fancy restaurants~
~Racing hearts and Flashbacks~
~Job hunt and Intense moments~
~Jealousy and First Kiss~
~Kisses and Friends~
~Cast~
~Teasings and Marks~
~Talks and Business trips~
~Outings and Rumours~
~Trust and Flashbacks~
~Emotions and Reunions~
..21..
..22..
..23..
..24..
..25..
..26..
..27..
..28..
..29..
..30..
..31..
..32..
..33..
..34..
..35..
..36..
..37..
..38..
..Epilogue..
..THANK YOU SO MUCH..
..Bonus Chapter 2..
..Note..
..Bonus Chapter 3..

..Bonus Chapter 1..

7.8K 320 2
By flowergirl2o2

.....
Hello people!
How have you all been upto? So here is the first bonus chapter.

This chapter is basically after Zayaan and Inaya returned back to Turkey and got back with their lives so I hope you all enjoy:)

Also 17.9k? WHAT? You guys are insane and I'm so thankful for each and everyone of you. Ily all<33

Also I'll keep on giving special shoutouts to all my readers because I appreciate each and everyone of you. I'm not doing it in this chapter because I'm very tired ri8 now so I'm sorry but hopefully I'll do it in the next chapter:)

Xxx
.....
Inaya's POV:
My phone vibrated on the table. Looking at the name, I picked it up with a smile. "Hello?"

"I'm coming to pick you up."

"What? But my shift isn't even over yet." I exclaimed, glancing at the clock across me. "Well, take off early." He replied and I sighed out. "Fine, it's not like I have a choice." I rolled my eyes. I could hear him chuckling at my response as I started packing my things up.

"Anyways, I'll be there in 5." With that he cut the call. At the exact time there was a knock on the door and Sherry entered. "You're leaving already?" She frowned and I sighed. "I have to, its Zayaan, he's coming to pick me up."

"Oooo." She flopped onto the couch. "A romantic date?" She winked and I shook my head. "I don't even know myself."

"Well, it's about time you go out and enjoy. All you do is work, it seems as if you and Zayaan really switched places." She chuckled. I felt my phone vibrating again and I picked up my bag. "I'm guessing he's here?" I nodded.

"What about you? Don't you have work?" I added and she gave me a cheeky grin. "I took off early."

"What are you doing here then?" I motioned around. "I just came to check up on you, so I'm out too." She stood up and we both walked out together. "What about Shehryar?" I added and she glared at me. "Don't even start about him. I've never met someone who can bring out the most violent side of me." At this I laughed out loud. "He's not that bad."

"Bad? That man is the devil himself." She shuddered. "Well you both sort out your lovers quarrel, I need to go."

"Love? Theres no love here. I hate that man with all my guts. But enough about him, I hope you enjoy." She hugged me and I hugged her back. "Will do."

"Assalamualikum." I greeted as I got into the passenger seat. "Walaikum salam. How was your day?" He asked while driving. "The usual, you tell me. What about your work?" I turned towards him. "Did you forget, I'm the boss and I can free myself anytime." He gloated and I rolled my eyes. "You don't seem too happy, do you really want to spend time at your work than with me?"

"Its not like that."

He nodded uncertainly and I felt guilty for making him feel like that so I changed the subject. "So where are we going?" I added with a little excitement. "You don't have to fake the excitement." He added monotonously.

I bit my lip uncertainly as I grabbed his arm. "Ok I'm sorry about that. Now can you tell me where we're going?" I gave him a cheeky grin and he stared at me with narrowed eyes before sighing and giving me a small smile. "You'll see."

"I hate it when you do that." I pouted and he chuckled. "Don't think that pouting is going to get you your answer." I smacked him on the arm lightly. "You're mean."

"Did you have something to eat?" He asked and I shook my head. "Didn't get the time to." He gave me a disappointed look before concentrating back on the road. "You should take better care of your health."

"Yes mom." I rolled my eyes. "Shehryar came today to my office. He wouldn't stop talking about how much he can't stand Sherry." Zayaan chuckled making me chuckle too. "Sherry came too and kept on telling me how Shehryar was 'the devil.'" I explained with finger motions.
"I'm telling you, those two are meant for each other." I added.

Zayaan laughed while grabbing my hand. "And what makes you think that?"

"I don't know, it's just a gut feeling." I shrugged and Zayaan shook his head. "My wife really needs to stop playing cupid." He finally stopped the car as I looked around the unfamiliar surroundings.

"Stay here." He stated before getting out and walking over to my side. He opened my door and I got out. Grasping my hand, we both started walking in an unfamiliar direction.

"Where are we?"

"We're at the asian part of turkey." He replied and I couldn't help but look around in awe. Shops and stalls surrounded the whole area and was lit up by fairy lights. "It's beautiful."

"There was an event going on tonight and I thought you would enjoy it." He gave me a dimple smiled and I could feel one forming on my face too. "So where do you want to start?" He motioned and I shrugged.

"I don't know, lead the way."

We walked around from one shop to another for almost half an hour, buying snacks here and there. Right now we were at an ice cream shop where Zayaan was trying to buy the ice cream. And by trying I really meant trying. I laughed as the seller pulled the cone away from Zayaan for the third time while Zayaan muttered something under his breath. This man really had patience issues. After getting the ice creams, he handed me one and we were on our way towards the lake. "Did you come here alot?"

"Not really." I raised my eyebrow at him in question and he shrugged. "Why not?" He took a deep breath before answering. "When I moved to turkey, I didn't really go out alot. Most of my time was spent in work especially after everything that happened, I tried to work more to keep myself free from all the dark thoughts." I nodded in understanding while tightening my grip on his hand.

We settled down on a bench which faced the lake directly and I leaned against his shoulder. "What about now?"

"Now?" He chuckled. "Now, I have a wife which I realized I need to take care of. I know I spend alot of time in work, but I realized that sometimes you need to find the time yourself and spend it with the ones you love." He stated while staring at me affectionately.

I could feel my heart melting as I gazed at him. "I appreciate it. Alot." I could slowly feel the tiredness settling in and my eyes getting heavier as we sat in silence. "Tired?" He laughed. I nodded slowly. "Let's get you home." He pulled at my hand lightly.

We both started walking back to the car and within 10 minutes we were back at it. I held onto his hand while leaning against the headrest and closing my eyes. "Thank you for today." I whispered. The rest of the drive passed away in silence with me asleep and Zayaan focusing on his driving.

I felt my eyes opening and found myself bridal style as he walked upstairs. "Are we home?" I croaked out and he laughed lightly before focusing his dark gaze on me. "Yes we are. Go back to sleep." I hummed in response as I snuggled into his warmth with his scent surrounding me.

Zayaan placed me on the bed softly and covered me with a blanket. "Stay." I grabbed his hand. "I won't ever leave love. I'm always here." I heard him replying as I slowly felt the darkness enveloping me. The last thing I heard was an I love you and a kiss on my forehead before I completely surrendered to sleep.
.....
This was one of the chapters I enjoyed writing. To be honest it's been a while since I've written so it was hard for me to come up with sentences and everything. But this scene was something I wanted to add somewhere in between but sadly I couldnt:(

So I really hope you all enjoyed this and I'll definitely be writing more bonus chapters. So yeah:)

Until then
Peace<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 87 10
TROPE-- MISUNDERSTANDING When a Muslim girl is not in her right path she herself don't know anything about her religion doing everything which is ha...
248K 13.7K 48
'Be mine, Maya' He declared, anticipating for my response. 'I have to go' I managed to stutter, my vision getting blurry with tears. I tried to leave...
45K 2.6K 42
#Crazy series - Book 2 Eyes speaks louder then words, Inaya Azhar completely agrees with it, Her eyes expresses what her words can't express. Inaya i...
831K 36K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...