Abhigya Reincarnated Love (C...

By magthaline

Abhi & Pragya was not able to be together for the past 6 births... How they gonna unite in their last birth... More

INTRO & TEASER
Our Minds are poles apart..
My Soul Got Peace
Flashes of Previous Birth 1(a)
Flashes of previous birth 1(b)
Meeting with you Again...
Flashes of previous birth -2
What's happening?
Flashes of previous birth -3(a)
Flashes of previous birth -3(b)
Proposal to My Love
Flashes of Previous Birth - 4
Got Married....
With My In laws
Being With Her..
Flashes of previous birth-5
Oh My Gosh..
Adding to the trouble
Unexpected Happenings..
A New Beginning
For My Love..
Sixth Birth Secret Revealed..
The Reunion
Finally together

Arriving Troubles

531 83 18
By magthaline

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments.. Please do vote if you like it..

💐💐💐💐

Here the story starts from

Its early morning..

Abhi is shown parking the car at the airport.. Pragya is shown waiting at the airport for her chosen groom cursing him in his mind, walking to & fro.. Abhi silently chuckles seeing Pragya's antics, standing far from her..

On other side, her detective Purab is looking at her.. Abhi suddenly notices Purab & remembers that he was his friend in previous birth.. A smile crept on his lips..

Abhi in mind: Idiot.. You still sighting at my Pragya hiding behind pillar.. You never change..

Shall I talk to him? He may not recognize me.. (Smile vanishes)

At the time, Her groom King comes down from the elevator, for Abhi & Pragya, it's Al Saud.. Much to their shock, another man comes along with him who's none but Arej Shasthri.. Who killed Abhi infront of her own eyes.. Tears welled up in her eyes..

Pragya in mind: Idiots.. You both killed us &.. I'm.. Here to.. My poor fate..

Abhi in mind: how he's here.. ? Oh my.. Two villians in single frame.. I can't even console Pragya, now.. What shall I do now? Crap..

King smiles at her.. Pragya looked at him with forced smile crossing her hands.. He comes near to her, to hug her.. She pushes him forcefully, Nikhil, his PA (Arej Shasthri) holds his boss.. King felt embarrassed..

King: Hey Pragya.. You're too strong.. It seems like you pushed me out of hell anger.. (Smiles)

Pragya: (forced smile) hold on.. You both have to see a lot hereafter..

Nikhil & King looks at each other in confusion..

Nikhil: Hello Bhabhi.. I'm Nikhil..  his PA..

Pragya: hello.. (Forced smile) Shall we go now? I've to get ready for my college..

King: yeah.. Let's go.. By the way, you look pretty..

Pragya didn't pay any heed to him, she walked off..

Abhi smiles seeing her antics.. Purab notices, Pragya didn't like King.. He doubts like whether she loves someone else.. He thinks he should take this seriously & inform Ragini after knowing the detail..

Purab follows them, Abhi notices Sam following Pragya..

Abhi in mind: this idiot.. Oh my.. Let me teach you a lesson..

Abhi follows Purab.. Purab follows Pragya's car.. Pragya sits with her driver infront & messages Abhi..

Pragya: hey Abhi, this stupid keeps oogling at me.. 😡

Abhi saw the notification message & grits his teeth..

Abhi: why everyone's behind my wife? Idiots.. Won't you find anyone else? Why its me always?.. Crap..

On other side,

King: Pragya.. This is the third time, I came to US.. But I haven't seen any places so far.. Will u show me some places? Like we can spend time together.. (Smiles)

Pragya: that's good , you didn't see anything.. There's no good places here to show..

Nikhil & king looks at each other's faces..

Nikhil in King's ears: boss.. I feel something wrong.. Why she is too angry on us..?

Pragya notices their silent talks..

King in Nikhil's ears: I think.. She didn't like you staying with us.. You better stay in hotel..

Nikhil: boss.. (Little loud)

King: sh.. I'll pay for you.. Let me spend quality time with her.. Man..

Nikhil sighs..

Pragya: excuse me.. Do you both want anything?

Nikhil: Bhabhi.. I wanna stay in hotel.. Could you please drop me at nearby good hotel for stay?

Pragya: why are you staying out? I've a big mansion.. You both can stay.. (Clenched her fists) I have to take care of you both, right..

I'll show you what's guest grooming..

King blushes..

King: I'm lucky to have you, Pragya..

Pragya: wait.. I've so much for you.. (Forced smile)

Nikhil felt something wrong in her talks..

On other side,

Abhi: Why this idiot stops here itself..

He saw Pragya's car entering her mansion.. And Purab comes out of the car looking armt her direction.. Abhi goes towards Purab with full rage & stopped in his track hearing what he says..

Purab: hello, Ragini.. Mam..

Abhi turns back & hears to his convo with his mother in law..

Purab: Mam.. Your daughter seems doesn't like her groom.. She was not pleased with their coming..

I doubt like she was in love with someone else..

Abhi in mind: dangerous crap.. You bloody idiot.. Are you my friend or enemy, man?..

Purab: So far, I've not seen any man with her.. If I came to know, I'll inform you..

Abhi in mind: you.. bloody detective..

Purab: No mam.. I don't think, he was his college mate.. Except that fatty girl.. Her name.. Haan.. Bulbul, She has no friends there.. She keeps roaming with her at college.. I checked her at college..

So, the guy must be an outsider not in her college.. If there is..

Abhi in mind: you.. How I'm gonna stop you.. Why didn't I get a thought first itself.. You're that detective..

You were my friend, man.. You shouldn't do this.. Stupid..

Purab: Mam.. Don't get worried.. This Purab have never failed in his mission..

Abhi in mind: You're not my innocent friend, Sam.. You're Purab.. Bloody crap.. (He goes back to his car)

After few minutes,

Pragya calls him while he's driving..

Abhi in mind: Oh man.. Those idiots, again.. My poor fate..

He attends it..

Pragya: why didn't you reply to my message? Don't you care about me? do you know.. How much I'm going through here?

Abhi: Pragya.. You know right.. Its just two days.. They'll go far.. They won't disturb us hereafter..

Pragya: that idiot is keep blushing, even if I'm harsh to him.. He keeps  flirting with me, I couldn't bear all this craps.. I feel creepy to stay with them..

Abhi: okay.. Chill.. Tell me what shall I do for you?

Pragya: I feel insecure,.. Stay with me, here..

Abhi: what..? Pragya.. I stayed with you, just a night.. Do you know how much lectures, I got in my home.. I can't.. They're staying in out house, right.. Then why are you feeling insecure.. That's your mansion, right..

Ask Mary di to stay with you.. Don't stay alone..

Pragya: Don't you care about me? You didn't love me anymore? (Fake crying drama) Can't you stay with me for just 2 days..? If that idiot took advantage of me, what will I do?

Abhi: what.. I'll break of his legs then..

Pragya: (fake crying drama) you still didn't care about me.. Otherwise you won't leave me with those two.. They were already bad, you know.. Right..

They killed us & you still..

Abhi: sh.. I'll come tonight.. Ask Mary di to open the back gate after I called you..

Pragya: really.. Abhi.. Won't aunt & uncle get rage with you?

Abhi: I'll stay in a room next to you.. They will be convinced..

Pragya: Won't you stay with me? (Fake crying aloud) you didn't love me anymore.. You'll be sleeping there & that idiot will..

Abhi: uffo.. Shut up Pragya.. Its not easy for me to allow my wife to stay with some random men..

I can't even have a peaceful breathe here.. My mom & dad.. They didn't know about our previous birth & all.. How could I make them understand, my agony.. Even you didn't understand.. (Got tears)

I love you Pragya.. If something happens to you, there's no meaning for me to live anymore..

Please don't speak like this.. Its already hurting.. You're hurting me even more..

Pragya: Abhi.. I'm sorry.. You're too sensitive.. I was just kidding.. (Giving him kisses through phone) Love you so much Abhi..

You know what.. I know karate,.. If he comes near to me.. I'll kick him off aside..

Abhi smiles..

Pragya: I'll manage.. You don't worry.. I won't even allow those two out house mates to enter inside my mansion too..

Abhi: Are you sure?

Pragya: yes.. Abhi.. Ok then, shall we go for a movie today.. I'll bunk class.. What do you say?

Abhi: oh no.. I forget to tell.. That detective.. I found him..

Pragya: who's that? Did you get caught?

Abhi: it's sam (sighs).. Not yet..

Pragya: who's that? I dunno.. Abhi..

Abhi: Sam.. In last night dream..

Pragya thinks..

Pragya: hey, he's your friend, right.. Better warn your friend to stay away.. Or else, I'll kick his ass..

Abhi: Pragya.. As if he's dying to hear me, he didn't know me, yaar.. And that idiot seems too professional in this birth.. If i try to bribe him, I'll get caught..

Pragya: Mom.. Is impossible.. Will any mom do like this, Bulbul was laughing at me so hard.. When I told her yesterday.. Do you know, how embarrassing it was...

Abhi chuckles..

Pragya: you too..

Abhi: your mom is such a brilliant.. I became a fan of her..

Pragya: Abhi.. When will we spend quality time again? I badly wanna hug you tight with full of love..

Abhi: I miss you, Pragya.. I wanna kiss your forehead, pulling your chubby cheeks hard..

Pragya: Aww.. It'll be paining.. (Touching her cheek) And Am I chubby? Excuse me..

Abhi: little bit.. (Chuckles) I'll plan something to make Purab stay away.. Then we can meet freely..

Pragya: that's nice.. Do something quick.. I'm dying without you.. (Falls on her bed)

Abhi: Pragya.. Don't say like this even for kidding.. I wanna live with you for thousand and thousand years..

Pragya: But I wanna live million years..

Abhi: that much love...?

Pragya: I can't tell it in words.. Abhi.. Miss you..

Abhi: Miss you too... (Kisses her through phone) take care.. Bye..

Pragya: you too.. Bye..

She keeps the phone aside on the table & takes her books for packing.. Here, Abhi goes towards his home..

After some time,

Purab gets call from his dad,.. He attends it.. His dad is none but Neil..

Neil: where are you, Purab?

Purab: dad.. I'm little busy with my case.. I'm sorry..

Neil: Its the second day, since me & tia came to US.. You didn't even came home to see us.. Did your job become more important to you?

Purab: not like that, dad.. This case is little complicated.. I couldn't find any clue.. I've been checking for 24/2 days.. Till I Couldn't.. Soon, I'll wrap up this case & will meet you both..

Neil: Tia is continuously asking for you.. We came here for you.. And you're there for some one else..

Purab: dad.. I'm sorry.. Give her the phone..

Neil: wait.. Tia.. Your bhai is calling for you..

Tia: Purab.. Where're you..? (Cries) I miss you..

Purab: don't cry.. My sweetie, right.. (Kisses her through phone) I'll meet you tomorrow night for sure.. I promise..

Tia: you're lying.. You won't keep up your promise.. You didn't came for last Christmas too.. (Cries)

Purab: this time, I'll keep up my word.. Tia.. Your bhai will come for sure..

And one more thing.. I'm your elder.. You can't call me by name..

Tia: I won't call you like that.. Till you resign your job.. I hate your job & you..

Purab: But I love you (smiles)

Tia: Purab.. I'll bake cake for you.. Don't make me disappoint this time too.. Like before..

Purab: sure.. Bye..

Tia: bye.. Purab (kisses him through phone)

Purab kisses her through phone & hungs up his mobile.

The day goes.. Abhi & Pragya misses each other, especially after the dream they had, they badly misees each other.. Abhi's worried about his wife..

Pragya is showing tantrums to show her anger towards King & Nikhil & they were confused with her behavior.. On other hand, Poor Purab stays in his car for full day to get a clue.. He badly wanna meet his family.. He misses his choti sister badly..

Night comes..

Abhi felt restless, he couldn't sleep thinking of Pragya staying with those two.. He goes to her mansion informing his parents about the reason & drives his car..

Here Pragya longingly looks at her marriage pics in her mobile & touches Abhi's face sadly in her bedroom.. Suddenly, she heard someone knocking her bedroom..

Much to her surprise, its her Abhi.. She jumps happily after seeing him & hugs him tight, burying her lips on his cheek.. Abhi smiles..

They locked their door & they share that day's events together.. There Poor Purab, looking at the entrance like whether someone comes to meet her without knowing about the back door, through which Abhi entered..

Abhi & Pragya had a peaceful night in each other's embrace..

💐💐💐💐

Thank you so much for reading friends.. Eagerly waiting for your votes & comments..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 253 12
Pragya gets married to Abhi but soon learns that he hasn't been able to move on from the love of his life, Pallavi, with whom he got separated 7 year...
7.1K 815 11
This short story tells how two lovers fight for their love in this society...peep in to know whether FAITH could part them ....
60.6K 5K 31
It's a second season of Abhigya unconditional love of a wife... To know the story line, please peek inside and tell me ur views friends....
21.6K 1.7K 15
What would you do , if you one day walked into your office and found the dead love of your life sitting there and totally ignorant ? Seven years ago...