๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐“๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By lovetori_xo

Giwa Falade is the ruthless Queen Bee of Castron High. Known for her sassy, bold, no-nonsense attitude and aw... More

Author's note
Those Little Things
1ยฐ
2ยฐ
3ยฐ
4ยฐ
5ยฐ
6ยฐ
7ยฐ
8ยฐ
9ยฐ
10ยฐ
CASTยฐ
11ยฐ
12ยฐ
13ยฐ
14ยฐ
15ยฐ
16ยฐ
17ยฐ
18ยฐ
19ยฐ
20ยฐ
21ยฐ
22ยฐ
23ยฐ
24ยฐ
25ยฐ
26ยฐ
27ยฐ
28ยฐ
29ยฐ
30ยฐ
31ยฐ
32ยฐ
33ยฐ
34ยฐ
35ยฐ
36ยฐ
37ยฐ
38
39ยฐ
40ยฐ
41ยฐ
42ยฐ
43ยฐ
44ยฐ
45ยฐ
46ยฐ
47ยฐ
48ยฐ
49ยฐ
50ยฐ
51ยฐ
52ยฐ
53ยฐ
54ยฐ
55ยฐ
56ยฐ
57ยฐ
58ยฐ
A few things I want to sayโค๏ธ
59ยฐ
60ยฐ
61ยฐ
62ยฐ
63ยฐ
64ยฐ
65ยฐ
66ยฐ
68ยฐ
69ยฐ
70ยฐ
71ยฐ
72ยฐ
73ยฐ
Pre-updateโค๏ธ
74ยฐ
75ยฐ
76ยฐ
77ยฐ
78ยฐ
DO NOT IGNORE ๐Ÿ™
79ยฐ
80ยฐ
ONE WORLD SERIES
81ยฐ
82ยฐ
83ยฐ
84ยฐ
85Aยฐ
85Bยฐ
85Cยฐ
86ยฐ{FINAL CHAPTER}
THINGS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED OUT IN TLT
Q and A
NOTICEโ—โ—

67ยฐ

2.7K 792 533
By lovetori_xo

This is the second update out of the three updates. Please, try not to miss anyone, okay?😊❤️

Song for this chapter is still Already by Beyonce 😊❤️

~PRISSY~

I walked into the Karaoke Wing it party with Reckless by Wizkid blasting out of the speakers and a light, party groove settling all around the place.

The Karaoke part of it clearly started yet. In fact, it seemed like the entire party was still trying to unfold. It hadn't exactly commenced properly. Although still, the party was already looking royal fancy and chic, like they had thrown into a million dollars into the preparation of this, and woah, the entire place was already sooo full.

Like, really full.

It already looked like the entire school was present right now. Juniors, Seniors, boys, girls, all dressed to fucking kill. Girls were wearing some really skimpy outfits that exposed their bodies, giving off an impression of coming to seduce. Still, looking good though, not any two outfits looking the same. Like their outfits were specially customized by a million dollar celeb stylist or something. I actually started to feel like I may have underdressed?

In all honesty, the boys were killing it even more. With 'out of these world tuxedos' that looked like designers, also looking customized, each one differing stylishly from the others. It almost looked like a brawl or a competition. Like each guy was showing up to 'outdress' the next person.

Everyone slayed. Like fucking mad. Both juniors and Seniors. Gosh, I was most surprised at how even all these tiny junior girls were going all out, some of them in their class cliques, and a few actually having the courage to mingle with people of the opposite sex from higher classes.

Some faces weren't even familiar. It made me wonder if they invited people from other schools. They probably did. I mean, some of the faces I was seeing right now definately did not go to Castron High.

I instantly got a bit worried, wondering if I could find an easy seat. The entire place was already so full and I foresaw myself stranding for a seat. Shade texted me not long ago, asking where I was, and she was the reason I came here early. So, I guess she should be around...and hopefully, she kept me a seat. Hopefully.

If she didn't, I'd be stranded for sure, because mostly every seat had items - small handbags or whatever, already placed on them, making it clear that the seats have already been taken.

I looked around the place for Shade, squinting, simultaneously trying to find a free seat to book for us, just in case.

And on side note, I just had to compliment the look of the whole place again. It looked too beautiful! It honestly felt like I was in heaven in here.

The lighting called me the most. It was just so pretty - a mixture of pink, purple, blue, and orange lights kept flashing in turns, illuminating all around the entire entire hall one after the other, giving it a whole different, new and original beautiful look and feel each time each different light flashed through the place.

And geez, the couches were just lovely. So lovely. And the arranged round tables and seats at random corners. They were to die for! Beautiful.
And wait..wait a second... Are those..!?

My eyes grew wide, realising and understanding what I was seeing.

I saw a group of Ss2 girls gathering all around a dispenser. They were different similar dispensers, but they all gathered that particular one. Through the small mini crowd, some girls kept coming out from inside it, squeezing through the bodies packing there, each one that came into sight was holding a paper cup filled with freaking chocolate!

Those were chocolate dispensers?? Woah!

I only wondered what goodness the other dozens of dispensers around also had in stall. My goodness! Who sponsored all these?

I hadn't even seen all yet.

My eyes moved straight to the long, rectangular tables at the ends of the hall that were dressed with blue material and my eyes widened, mouth watering.

A variety of snacks, so much of them, filled up the tables and they all looked appetizing as fuck! All of them, beautifully displaying and showcasing themselves, mercilessly tempting me. I even lost it when I saw the chocolate cake..God..I just wanted to_

"Aww, Prissy, look at you!" A hyper voice totally distracted from behind me.

I turned sharply to see Chika Chioma, who just complimented me, and her clique of 'slay queen' friends, all smiling at me with so much enthusiasm.

All the girls looked .... woah! They were all shining and glowing.. literally.

No, seriously. I mean, they were actually, literally shining and glowing.

All the girls had on this exotic-looking gold, glowing dress that could blind you with it's shimmer and shine. Each of their outfits were almost the same, but differed in their own way.. their own fancy, mind blowing style. They glowed with their make up too. Again, literally. Glitter and shiny beads decorated their necks and shoulders, giving off these maddening, eye-catching aethethic look.

"Girl, you look so cute!" Chika hyped me up, eyes glowing in adoration like she was looking at a little bird.

"I know, right? So simple and adorable!" Soma complemented too, admiring my outfit and smiling in approval.

"And I love those earings!"

I smiled, flattered, suddenly skyrocketing my confidence level, as I touched my hoop earrings on recieving the compliment.

I had on my usual dungaree style fashion. A turtleneck, body-con black, long sleeved top inside, a blue light-fabric dungaree, with the legs having this jump-up, almost palazo look. Sleek, black boots rounded the look up.

Guys, forget the hair. We all know Prissy is a low cut babe, but imagine the outfit looking like this.

"And wow, you're not even wearing make-up or anything or over doing like everyone else, yet you're making us so jealous. You pretty girl!" The twins followed up with the hype.

I laughed with these girls, returning the compliments genuinely, and wondering which paradise nice humans like this dropped from.

It was truly surprising for girls to truly and genuinely compliment you this way. Most girls wouldn't bother telling you how good you looked even if they thought so, but these girls did it so easily.

Wow, really.

We easily got distracted as Aaron and Casper stepped up to the stage to properly start off this party, acting like the hosts of the event, calling attention of everyone to them with their epic opening and hilarious acts and jokes.

"Isn't he the cutest?" The girls teased Chika unendingly, addressing her as "Mrs. Godson".

I easily understood they were teasing her because of Aaron, who by the way, the entire set knew by now was completely obsessed with Chika Chioma.

I wondered if these girls were always like this. As in, always happy, bubbling and excited. Were they? I only wondered.

It didn't take too long after Aaron and Casper had climbed the stage that the order was interrupted greatly. Someone, I didn't know who, randomly ran into the hall, screaming out in their loudest, most hysteric voice.

"EVERYONE! SOPHIA WILLIAMS IS OUTSIDE!"

My heart actually skipped a beat and my eyes widened in pleasant shock at the news.

Well, that was right before a mini stampede erupted in the hall and nearly shook and brought down the entire building down!

People were shouting, screaming, pulling out their phones and rushing outside like mad people, and I mean everyone, juniors and seniors were rushing outside on the announcement that the teen celebrity had landed at our party and at the moment, was right outside of this very building.

"Oh my God! Let's go and see her!" One of the twins in Chika's clique squealed, before all the girls scurried away, leaving me.

I couldn't believe it myself. That the Sophia Williams actually was at our party..like right here..right now. I had to go and also see for myself, so I ended up also rushing outside like the others.

I stepped out of the hall and into a full ass crowd that I couldn't even see through. I couldn't even see the celeb herself. All I could see was a tiny glimpse of Sophia Williams' limousine, and that's when it really dawned on me that it wasn't even a joke. That was actually Sophia Williams' limo. It really wasn't a joke. This girl was really here.

But geez, with this crowd! I couldn't even see her at all. I couldn't even see most of the limo, but just a part of it. I found myself squeezing in through the crowd to try and get even a glimpse of Sophia Williams.

Until...

I saw her.

I saw Sophia Williams.

She was actually just coming out of her velvet black glimmering limo, two able bodied men in tuxedos by her sides, aiding her as she gracefully stepped out, showing off a pair of flawless legs and golden, designer shoes that looked like they probably would cost more than my future college tuition, and everyone elses' in this goddamn crowd combined.

My mouth actually dropped when her full figure came into sight. Acknowledging in awe at this girl's georgeous features. I just couldn't!

Everything about her screamed perfection. She was so beautiful, Jesus. And Gosh, her skin - I couldn't help but shudder at how beautiful her skin was - deep caramel skin, so unique and clear that I felt if I stared too much, I may actually see right through it. It almost looked transparent. Gosh, it was flawless. She was flawless.

And she was literally dripping in finesse. Her outfit looking like the Hollywood 'Met Gala' type shit. She dressed like this was the red carpet, a stunning outfit that the girls around me were hopelessly taking pictures of and hoping to maybe copy one-day.

"Oh my God, she's even prettier in person!" A girl beside me shrieked.

That's when I noticed her facial features. That moment she looked towards the noisy, stubborn crowd that her guards were still trying to control. Her eyes..they had this deep brown colour that made her look divine. Her lips, an unnaturally pink color that made me wonder.... is it even real? Is that the real colour of her lips?

She halfly smiled at her screaming fans, acknowledging them silently, and giving off this royal, confident aura around her.

"Can we take a picture with her, please?" A desperate voice had called out to the guards, who looked indignant and unpleased.

Sophia rather smiled. She smiled like a Queen. Infact, she was like royalty. She screamed royalty. Standing slim and tall, and quite slim and tall she was btw, as she said something to the guards, instantly having them free a part of the uncontrollable crowd, immediately giving a particular group of girls, who I percieved to be in Ss1 a chance to take a group picture with her.

Wow, she wasn't only flawless, she was also modest and receptive towards her fans. A total queen she was.

Immediately, I saw Shade stepping into the scene, appearing in front of Sophia Williams, having none of her guards bother her. In fact, they were almost smiling with Shade, respectfully acknowledging her.

Sophia's deep brown eyes immediately lit up on seeing Shade, and both girls embraced each other. After rounding up a quick chit-chat that lasted seconds, Shade was taking Sophia into the building without any disruption from her guards. I watched as people flocked around them, both girls, Shade and Sophia, welcoming them openly as they all were gathering there were trying to feel fly and among.

They soon dissapeared into the hall and I was confused on what to do.

The old me that likes to not look odd and different would have joined the crowd. I mean, I was super close to Shade, so I had every power to go there and seize the moment.

..but I don't know why I couldn't see me forcing all that attention for myself right now. As much as I wanted to meet Sophia Williams, it almost felt unnecessary.

"Prissy, what on earth are you doing here!" I felt strong hands grab mine immediately.

"Do you know Shade has been looking for you everywhere!? Come with us!" Another strong arm gripped my other arm.

It happened fast. Before I had the chance to even object, Aaron and Casper were dragging me into the building, and walking me towards Shade inside the hall...and the crowd of girls and boys that were surrounding her and..... of course, Sophia Williams.

Wow, I didn't even need to try.

All the talking and laughing going on around Shade and Sophia made it almost impossible to say hi. Aaron and Casper didn't even find it hard fitting into the conversation, occasionally making Sophia to laugh softly.

I liked the way she was around her somewhat obsessive fans. Most celebrities wouldn't even let this much people hang all around them. They would have felt too big to even be in the midst of so many people they claimed were not in their status , but Sophia Williams didn't act like 'most celebrities'.

She was easy to talk to and quite receptive. She was elated to see her fans and interact, although she wasn't all jumpy and excited. Just had this organization around her. Like, she was royal. Although, there was this almost restrictive aura around her, that was innocently not pompous at all. I knew she was modest and down to earth, it was just clear she was just not much of a jumpy, excited person per say.

I hadn't even talked to her at all, I hadn't had the chance. Not with all these people beating me to it. Shade easily found me and her eyes lit up instantly, smiling at me.

"Oh, you're here!" She squealed through the loud music playing, throwing her arms around me in a hug.

"Yeah, we found her outside." Aaron was saying.

"Actually, I found her. I just called Aaron's attention to it." Casper said instead, and instantly both boys began bickering childishly on who found me first.

Sophia laughed again watching them, Shade just shook her head at the boys with a smile on her face.

"Thanks, anyway. Both of you." She said to the two boys, before alerting Sophia.

"That's Prissy," she told her, gesturing my way. Sophia moved her eyes from the boys and they landed on me. Slowly, the corner of her lips lifted in a small smile that showed approval.

"Hi, Prissy." She said to me, and I returned her smile with wide ass one.

"Hi, Sophia. You look ah-mazing, btw!" I said to her, genuinely meaning it.

"I can say the same for you too." She dashed a compliment back to me.

"I see you're good friends with Shade. I'm certain I'll like you then," she casually said to me, and Lord knows, I wanted to flip.

"She's amazing." Shade was telling Sophia.

I knew I wasn't exactly perfect...but the way Shade talked about me to Sophia made me actually feel like I wasn't a completely shitty person after all.

"I want to keep seats for us though," I informed Shade.

"Nah, don't worry about the seats. You can just wait for us in the media room for now. We're coming with Sophia," Casper told me and I nodded, leaving the crowd and heading upstairs.

I got into the media room, shocking myself with the crowd that I saw there.

Woah.

I knew only the media people and the planning committee were supposed to be here, but I could see nearly all my classmates all here. Prefects and non-prefects, boys and girls, all gathered here, like they knew that they would be bringing Sophia Williams in any time from now.

Gosh, Ss3 set.

"I'm sure in all these stupid juniors' minds now they're talking to Sophia Williams!" Winnie bitterly snorted, and a bunch of other girls were bad mouthing the juniors downstairs that Sophia was giving attention.

Funny still, some juniors from the media were here. The Jss3 boys, and Winnie and my class girls were just talking some hurtful things right in front of them.

"I remember when we were in Ss1 and Falz came to CH, omo, we did not even smell him oo. Only those wicked SS3s' talked to him and in our time, we're doing free charity with Sophia Williams and allowing these stupid juniors' to talk to her. Rubbish!" Winnie complained bitterly.

She was right about the Ss1 thing though. Falz showed up and only the SS3s' hugged him to themselves. They didn't even give other classes space and we didn't even dare question their selfishness.

"Thunder strike that Senior Preye and Senior Sarafina of that year, ehn. Wherever they are, may God punish them! These girls really came and threatened us that if we come out and cluster Falz, they would rip us to shreds! See all the juniors of today! The thing is paining me!" Abba, another classmate, was also complaining.

But true talk. Those girls were witches that year. The only people that actually saw and talked to Falz were Shade Onam, 'cause she had connections with him and Giwa Falade 'cause the SS3s' as at then were always trying to befriend her.

As soon as Shade walked in with Sophia Williams, their angry moods were immediately diluted and they were jumping around her and gushing non-stop. I didn't want to pull myself in, but all thanks to Shade, that wasn't even possible.

It was in the middle of all the palava that Ziba stepped into the room, bitterly complaining about how Ss2 girls were mishandling the chocolate dispensers.

"They even spoilt the first one oo! And they still had mind to gather the other good one. I just chased all of them away, see how they want to finish our chocolate for us before the party even starts..."

Ziba stopped swearing in anger when she caught sight of Sophia, and she immediately mellowed, stunned, and slightly embarrassed.

"Oh, Sophia Williams is here. Hi." The dark hyper active girl was suddenly mellowed, waving at Sophia, like an angel.

"Don't let her decieve you oo, Sophia. Ziba na mad girl!" Aaron told Sophia.

"Guy, why're you embarrassing me naw!" Ziba's warri mad girl vibes were coming out again as she playfully attacked Aaron.

Everyone just laughed it off and Ziba went all out, being herself, easily talking and flowing with Sophia, and introducing herself as the female Social Prefect.

Aaron and Casper popped up, going all, "We didn't even get to introduce ourselves properly to our guest."

Aaron went ahead to introduce himself as the male Disciplinary prefect, and he also, without asking went ahead to introduce all the Prefects that were present to Sophia Williams as well.

"Oh and this my boy over here!" He slid an easy arm around Casper, who was grinning adorably.

"He's the Social Prefect boys and the major person responsible for this beautiful party arrangement. The guys head is always bubbling with ideas!" Aaron bragged about his best friend.

"Oh, come on. Everyone had a hand in this arrangement." Casper was saying, trying to be all humble.

"Shurrup, guy! Who dash you modesty? It was mostly you, jhare!" Aaron countered and everyone else just laughed.

"Sophia, you're going to sing, right? " Ziba asked the girl.

I visibly saw both Sophia and Shade's eyes pop out in close horror at the question.

"Oh hell no!" Shade said, before she could stop herself and everyone, once again, laughed it off.

"Sha, sha, no p. We still have to get Sophia out of this suffocating room soon, so she can mingle with everyone and properly enjoy the Karaoke party." Ziba was saying, before turning to Sophia. "Babe, you know you're our guest na, allow us to properly flex you, you grab?"

Sophia chuckled a little, shrugging. "Sure."

Ziba grinned widely.

"And while we're out there, I can sha sing for you if you want..." She further said before making a horrifying sound on an attempt to sing.

"Ziba, please, abeg!" Somebody stopped her, making everyone laugh once again.

Well, this wasn't so bad after all.

Everything was going quite fine for me...

Well, that was until Yure walked into the media room.

"Capo! See when you're coming!" Casper hollered at him, before taking him into our gathering and introducing him, or rather, hyping him up to Sophia Williams as our 'head boy.'

To be honest, I don't even understand myself. I thought, by now, anything concerning Yure would not be bothering me, but...seeing him here...it sort of made me lose my peace.

"You want to leave?" Shade asked me, and I involuntarily nodded.

Shade didn't waste time taking action. She silently took Nova out of the crowd and cleverly informed him about our little situation, suggesting we take me out of here.

"Yeah, no problem, but we can't just leave Sophia here..." Nova said.

"Umm, Is there a way we can get her out. After all, she won't be here all evening. She has to be part of the party too, right?" Shade replied.

Nova nodded, looking like he knew what to do. He walked back to the crowd were our classmates were still engaging Sophia in their little meet and greet. After conversing with Yure and the guys, he used his wits to slide Sophia out and brought her to us.

Even if Sophia wouldn't admit it, I knew she was relieved to be finally free from the suffocating crowd back there.

"Wow," was the first thing she said when she got to us. "Your classmates are really...."

She made a cute thinking face to decide on which word to use.

I helped her in my head.

Exhausting, annoying, loud?

"...really something." She ended up saying.

"You'll never meet another set of humans like us, I assure you, that, Sophia." Nova said.

"You honestly won't," left my mouth before I could stop myself.

"But, he's okay. Very okay." She hinted towards Nova, sort of smirking in approval as she gave Shade a teasing look.

"What can I say? I have good taste." Shade bragged, shrugging cooly.

"What can I say? She's not wrong at all." Nova added, making us all laugh.

We left the room thereon.

Soon, me, Nova, Shade and Sophia Williams walked into the main party that had already started it's main deal. The Karaoke.

The instrumentals of 'Do It' by Chloe and Halle were ongoing, and I couldn't see who, but someone was already somewhere singing the words of the song, slightly going off key, but fairly doing 'okay' with the song.

"Well, look who decided to show up!" Nova suddenly announced as soon as we settled on one of the round tables, having a few tenders serving us some martinis'.

We turned to the entrance of the hall to see Ivandor and Krisdana walking in fashionably late.

Woah.

Very fashionably late. They both looked so graceful. Like international celebrities or something. Ivandor, bouncing into the building in a hot ass tuxedo that murdered everyone. He looked too good. Like someone who was paid a ransom to come here and damage ovaries.

Krisdana, sashaying in, like a certified diva. Catwalking with so much style, elegance and confidence, causing heads to turn, movements to halt and eyes to stop and stare.

No, that isn't Krisdana's face claim, but I couldn't crop the face because the hair is part of the look. Sooo, imagine Krisdana showed up in this look. Sorry, I couldn't find an outfit for Ivandor❤️

"Excuse me, ladies, I'll have to bring them over." Nova said, excusing himself from us amd heading towards Ivandor and Krisdana.

I instantly didn't feel like drinking anymore, and it became clear, even to Nova, yet he still went to get Kris and Ivandor.

My heart unsettled for some reason. I didn't know if it wasn't going to be akward.. having Krisdana and Ivandor staying with us. Those two clearly didn't see me the same way again since what happened. Wouldn't it be akward if I'm here?

"Relax, Prissy." Shade had noticed my discomfort. I only nodded, breathing, trying to 'relax' as she told me.

She too, had worried about having problems with the two, having she also knew about my affair with Yure and kept it to herself.

Nova returned with Ivandor and Krisdana in no time. Both of them quickly acknowledging Sophia's presence before anything else.

To my luck, Krisdana didn't even act like I was there at all. As soon as she had gotten here, her features lighted up immediately, glowing eyes and broad smile, as she noticed Sophia.

"Oh my God, you're Sophia Williams!" She exclaimed the obvious, and Sophia smiled a pretty smile at Kris, nodding at the obvious and saying in a spontaneous, almost playful sing-song voice, "Yes, I am."

"This is Krisdana.." Nova introduced to Sophia. "and her cousin over here," he gestured towards Ivandor, who half smiled at Sophia and greeted quietly, smoothly with his eyes. "He's my gee."

"Ivandor." He better introduced himself, stretching his hand out to Sophia for a formal handshake.

She smiled back, taking Ivandor's outstretched hand promptly. "Nice to meet you, Ivandor."

Krisdana took over from there, throwing hugs all over Shade, complimenting Sophia and telling her how cool she thought she was, and completely acting like I didn't exist.

"You're doing soo well, b. I am completely honored to meet such an established person like you. More wins to you and the house of Bibi and.."

I tuned Krisdana out, a bit confused as to why she was acting like I wasn't bothering her one bit. I watched Ivandor, who casual had hia hands in his pocket and stood in a lazy stance, plainly watching his cousin and Sophia.

I didn't know what he felt towards me though. After all, I was the side chick, the girl who contributed in destroying his cousin's relationship.

Ivandor's eyes moved from Kris and Sophia and immediately landed on me. I froze for a second, catching his dead look for a moment, before looking away sharply.

Jesus Christ.

Why was I even looking at him?

"Where did you guys get these drinks though? I'm thirsty." Krisdana had said, looking at our drinks.

"You can have Prissy's drink. She's not interested." Nova had told Krisdana, making me freeze.

Nova Igwe! What was he doing? Was he trying to make Krisdana relate with me?? Did he really think it would work?

Of course, I saw how Krisdana's face suddenly fell into a colder expression on hearing my name. Even Nova noticed that.

"C'mon, Kris..we had talked about this.." Nova was telling her.

What? Talked about what?

"Nova, I already told you I don't have any problems with Shade. I understand she is Prissy's friend and she has to support her at all times. She couldn't have done anything about it, it's fine." Krisdana almost snapped at the guy, calming herself down almost immediately and letting out a quick breath.

...so she was having problems with Shade in the past.. because she knew about Yure and kept it to herself.

I got distracted by her bitter chuckle that came all of a sudden.

"..but you don't expect me to smile with Prissy and act like all is cool with us when it's clearly not. It won't work." Krisdana said as bluntly as ever, not even giving a damn if I heard or if Sophia was probably confused as hell.

It got akward pretty, pretty fast.

Shade decided to temporarily excuse Sophia from our presence and Nova decided he'd take care of me instead, until the tension had died down.

Dear Lord, Let this night go smoothly for me. I only came here to temporarily forget all stress and have fun.

"How are you, Prissy? Like, really, how have you been doing?" Nova asked me nicely when Krisdana and Ivandor made themselves comfortable in seats with us.

It warmed my heart how nice he was being to me. I didn't even understand why he was being so nice. He was supposed to hate me after what I did.

"I'm okay." I told him, avoiding eye contact, with him and with Krisdana, by him as well. Not that she was looking at me..but looking at her just made me feel uneasy.

Nova smiled at me, a sweet smile that made me feel a whole lot better.

"I hope you haven't been stressing yourself thinking about everything that happened." He asked still.

"Well, I try." I answered.

"I'm really praying..for all of you, okay? I am certain that very soon things would fall into place. Don't go beating yourself up about anything, okay? We all make mistakes, little ones, big ones, it's all good, Prissy." He assured me.

I actually let out a breath, one that I felt I had even been holding. Smiling, truly feeling warmer with his words, I nodded, hoping that truly, as he said, everything would be okay.

"Thankyou, Nova." I said to him, meaning it from my heart.

He blushed, waving his hand in dismissal. "Hey, it's all good. Anytime."

I only kept wondering to myself. Why was he being so nice to me?

"One question though.." he said, getting my immediate attention once again.

"Yeah?"

"Where's Hassana?" He asked me.

That question completely caught me off guard, shaking me in fact. My eyes widened in shock at it, instantly realising....

I had no clue where Hassana was.

Jesus.

"It's strange...she hasn't shown up in class for about two weeks straight. I've been meaning to ask you guys what's up with her.." Nova was saying.

Hassana had skipped school for two weeks straight. How could I have missed it!?

I felt like a horrible friend. I mean, I was so overwhelmed with my messes that I didn't even notice her absence?

"..and why wouldn't she come for the Karaoke Wing it party?" Nova had also asked, confused.

Exactly.

Why wasn't she here?

Hassana NEVER missed a party. Not even one. I instantly felt something was wrong. Horribly wrong. I mentally noted to reach her once I get out of this party. I really hoped nothing was wrong with her. Her absence wasn't really sitting well with me. At all.

I got distracted when Casper's voice boomed from the stage right after someone had finished singing 'Undecided' by Chris Brown.

He did that after every song that was sang. That is, coming in to gather back attention and buy small time for the passing of the mics around the crowd by telling jokes and all that.

The thing with the Karaoke party was that tje microphone kept passing randomly round the party and once the instrumentals of a song starts playing, whoever the mic lands on last has the spotlight hovering over them and they HAVE to sing - whether they liked it or not. It was how it was. An unbreakable rule.

So, as Casper talked, I saw the mic being passed down. For the first time ever, that mic was dangerously close to our row and I silently prayed it wouldn't get to me. Heaven knows I am the worst singer ever.

Fortunately, the instrumentals of the song came up and I immediately recognised the song it belonged to. The lights shone on the last individual that the mic was passed to....

Don't worry, it wasn't me.

It was Krisdana Moe.

And the instrumentals playing was of the song 'Almost is never enough' by Ariana Grande and Nathan Kress.

I froze, remembering why that song always gave me nausea everytime I heard it.

That was the song that everyone knew brought Krisdana and Yure together in Jss2. Once upon a time, during a Karaoke wing it party just like this one, they had sang the song together.

What a couincidence that in her Ss3, she got to sing the exact same song again. Even she looked shocked...as the spotlight set on her, she froze for a second. With the fact that she walked in here with such powerful attention gathered on hee, the entire hall was silent. All eyes, all ears, set, moping on Krisdana, who looked shocked.

Ivandor whispered something to her and she calmed down, nodding.

Krisdana sang.

I gasped at her first note, shocked at how good she sounded, even as she barely just started the song.

Krisdana's voice was naturally strong and powerful, capable of getting any attention, taking your breath away against your will, and causing your heart to momentarily stop beating out of extreme shock.

..but this was a slow song..

She shocked me with how calm she could actually sound while singing. She sang the song softly, making anyone feel the music in their goddamn bones, causing chills and silence to feel the entire place. Even if she sang softly, her voice still had that moving vocal power behind it. Krisdana's voice was way too mature and controlled for a seventeen years old.

🎵...and we almost..we almost knew what love was...but almost is never enough...

She rounded up the song leaving every one in shock and awe, momentarily forgetting to clap because they were all still in a daze.

🎵..if I could change the world over night..

The next note that everyone heard had everyone screaming 'jesus christ' at how angelic it sounded.

I actually shuddered.

It wasn't Krisdana this time. Infact, it was a guy's voice. A painfully, yet sweetly familiar tone I knew well.

The crowd turned, shuddering too, and turning slowly to the guy who literally murdered us all with just one single note he sang.

Yure Adediji.

He sat at the end of the hall, surrounded by some classmates, spotlight on him and microphone in his hands, spitting out melodious, addictive sounds from his mouth, destroying us all, destroying me, with one hell of a voice that God gifted him with.

My goodness..

When I say, Yure can sing, I mean the nigga can SING. His voice was soft, yet strong. Powerful, yet calming. His low notes were addictive like a drug having this stunning vibrato effect to them, his high notes were like that of a woman, going so high without breaking for even a second. His riffs, runs, ablibs, they were proffessional, he could literally run, twist and turn on the notes with his voice and you would tell he didn't start singing today.

That voice could make any woman weak. Defenseless against him...

That's when it hit me.

Krisdana.

Jesus Christ! Was that why this was happening? Was it a set up? To make Kris weak for him again? To get her back into his trap!?

My head instantly whipped to Krisdana Moe.

She was watching him silently, an impassive look on her face.

Slowly..

Slowly..

It changed.

She moved from impassive to boiling hot angry, standing up from her seat, instantly cutting his performance short. She picked up her purse from her seat, and without saying anything even to Ivandor, she stormed out of the building, causing murmuring and side talks of confusion filling up the place instantly.

I felt dissappointed, angry, falling for Yure when clearly his plan was to get Krisdana back.

But when I looked to Yure's face, I realised...

He was innocent.

I could tell from his face that he had no such plans for Krisdana. He planned absolutely nothing. He was completely innocent on this.

But one thing was for sure. What happened...the song playing and mics passing to Yure and Krisdana..it was all planned by someone... someone who definately wasn't Yure

My only question was; Who?

Longest chapter yet, but it just had to be so. It had to be perfect 😊❤️ On side note, I want to be a student of Castron High sha😪🤧

Do you know singers like Yure and Krisdana btw, hook me up oo😩😩❤️

So, yes, Sophia Williams is from Perfectly Imperfect by Rihanna_Adedeji. You guys should check her out. You'll fall in love with our Queen Weirdo!!😩❤️

Thankyou, riri for borrowing me your baby, I hope I did justice to her oo❤️❤️

Oh yeah, and you guys can listen to 'Almost is never enough' if you want. If you check in the media at the top, you will see the cover version of the song that so happens to be my favourite. Check it out, loves❤️❤️

How was this chapter?? What do you think? I'm tired of typing, oya, move on to the next chapter lol😂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 3.3K 41
~~~~(Mature)~~~~ "We're worlds apart..." "But I'm right here." "I'm far, farrrrrrrrrr far beneath your class..." "And so? I don't care." He shrugged...
43.1K 8.2K 37
ยฐMore than the usual teenage rivalryยฐโ™กโ™ก Joviana Edugie Main character, she could be naive at times but trust me you can't help but love her , but can...
11.6K 2.2K 53
ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ sแด‡แด‡ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ sแด‡ส€ษชแด‡s(sแด›s) "๐‘ˆ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘™ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’, ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก, ๐‘Ž ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’...