Offline โœท Sapnap

amqrtentia รกltal

๐’๐’๐’ โ”ŠOffline! *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šยฐ* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Mai... Tรถbb

Introduction.
000.
000.
001
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.
030.
031.
032.
033.
034.
035.
036.
037.
038.
039.
040.
041.
042.
043.
044.
045.
046.
047.
048.
049.
050.
THE END.

018.

52.6K 1.7K 2.3K
amqrtentia รกltal

BIG SIGH!
Maisie's Point of View.
- October 07, 2020 -
*:‧₊˚

"Hey Kevin, can you help with the deliveries in the back? We need to do inventory before we close." I looked over at one of my co-workers.

"Yeah, can you take over the register?" He asked. "Mhm, just give me a second." I nodded before I called the numbers of two orders.

Kevin walked off towards the back of the shop as I took his place at the register, beginning to wait for orders to be made. This shift has been so long, and I still have to do school work, but then again... Nick finally comes later tonight, which I'm super nervous about, but I'm excited to finally meet him in person.

I live in San Francisco, all the way in California while he's in fuckass Texas. America is fucking huge because regardless if we are in the same country, it's still a 28 hour drive.. but he bought a planet ticket instead to of course, avoid a road trip.

As I continued deep in thought, a couple customers walked in, coming straight toward the register where I was, looking up at the menu displayed above me.

"Good evening!" I greeted. "Welcome to Red Dragon Boba, What can I get you started with today?" I smiled.

"Hi um, can I have one mango tea with the lychee jelly's and tapioca boba please." The girl ordered. "Mhm, and what size?" I questioned. "Medium please." She laughed.

"Alright..." I paused, writing down her order on a medium sized cup. "Anythint else?" I looked back up at her and the boy to her right. "Uh, I'll have an original milk tea with just tapioca." He said politely. "Large." He added as I nodded.

"Will that be all?" I asked. "Oh, could we have one of those toast cakes?" The guy spoke up. "For sure! Any custom toppings or would you like one of the original items?"

"Original." The girl answered. "Yeah, the oreo strawberry mix?" The guy requested.

"You got it." I smiled. "Will that be everything?"

"Yes." The guy finally nodded.

"Will this toast be for here or to go?" I continued with the generic register questions. "To go!"

"Alrighty, your total will be 19 dollars and 42 cents." I looked up and smiled.

The guy reached into his pocket before he pulled out his wallet as the girl stared at me with a sweet smile which of course, I politely smiled back to not be rude.

"Uh." She spoke up and awkwardly laughed. "I'm so sorry to bother you." She apologized. "But are you a streamer by any chance??" She asked as I looked at her awkwardly and giggled. "Yes, I am." I nodded as I assisted the boy beside her to pay for their order.

"Maisie, right?" She asked, looking at my name tag as I nodded. "Dude, my little sister LOVES you!" She smiled.
"Aw, that's so sweet!" I grinned.

"Yeah, I've watched some of your videos too, and you are so talented!" She complimented as the order payment was finished. "Both with minecraft and singing, y'know."

"Thank you, that really means a lot!" I smiled even brighter. "Could I get a picture with you?? Possibly?" She asked. "Of course!" I nodded, stepping out of the back counter and walked to her.

She handed the guy I assumed was her boyfriend her phone as I put my arm around her while she smiled and I did the same. The photos were taken and I gave her a quick hug before stepping back around to the cash register, a smile to painted on my face.

"So is working here just for some extra cash?" The guy asked. "Because I know Twitch and Youtube makes a lot of money. Especially with a big following." He continued conversation.

"Oh! Yeah, I'm also in university right now, so every penny counts, yknow?" I laughed as I rested my arms on the counter. "Damn, girl! Get that degree and get that bank." The girl gave me a high five. "I bet it's exhausting though, yeah?" She asked.

"Super." I took a deep breath. "But I love it!" I finished before handing them their receipt. "You guys are number 94 and I'll have your food and drinks with you in a bit." I said once more before I went towards the drink making stations.

Some of my coworkers were already on to making their drinks, and they were nearly finished. All I had to do was prepare their toast cake. I grabbed one of our toasted loaves of cake batter bread that the boba shop owner created himself before I went to the toppings area to prepare the generic order they asked for.

I prepared everything, finally calling for their number and the couple came by to bid me a goodbye before finally taking their food and leaving.

Thank god the shop was finally closed down for the night. I took off my apron and went to the back room, sitting on the floor as my co-workers cleaned up... cut me some slack i had a 12 hour shift.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and scrolled through Twitter when I received a call from Sapnap.

"Helloooo!" I smiled as I answered the phone call.

"Hi..." He sounded almost sad. "Hi..." I jokingly matched his energy.

"Maisie.." He said in a tone that didn't give me good vibes at all. "Nicholas-" I dropped the government name.

"I cant make it." He sighed. "Huh?" My expression fell. "Why not?" Mt heart dropped. "Something came up, and I have to stay with my family until further notice.." He explained.

"I-" I nearly cried. "I get it, I understand."

"I'm sorry Sunny, I really am."

"It's fine. I get it." I said as I got up from the floor, walking towards my personal belongings in the back lockers. "Give me a second, hold on." I quickly muted myself. "Maisie Im so sorry-" Nick blurted as I took my phone away from my ear, turning to my co-manager and taking a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, but I'm gonna leave now." I frowned. "Can you lock up for me?"

"Of course, you deserve the break." She smiled. "See you Sunday." She waved.

"Yeah, see you." I waved back, grabbing my bag and jacket. I walked out through the back way of my work, turning the corner of the building since my car was parked in the front.

I wiped the single tear of disappointment that slid down my cheek since I was actually pretty upset.. due to the fact I was just really excited to see him. My hopes were way too high up.

I unmuted myself and took another deep breath.

"Yeah, I totally understand." I slightly laughed. "There's really no need to be-" I cut myself off when I looked up at my car.

"Hey." He laughed with his phone to his ear as he stood in the parking lot.

I froze, staring at the familiar boy under the dim street light. He was wearing a white hoodie with black sweatpants and vans, a duffel bag to his side.

I was speechless. But before I knew it, I quickly hung up, shoving my phone into my pocket and just, RAN to him.

He put his phone away aswell, opening his arms wide before I jumped into him as he caught me, giving him a tight embrace as he spun us around.

"Hi-" I panted in the crook his neck from running.
"Nice to see you too, Sunny." He laughed.

I said nothing back as I closed my eyes and him squeezed tighter while he did the same. After a couple more seconds I loosened my embrace and let go as he set me down.

"Dude, fuck you." I smacked his chest. "Why-" He flinched and laughed at me.

"I literally cried." I wiped my face. "Just a bit." I shoved his shoulder. "Oh, I knew you would." He smiled. "I got you good!"'

"Whatever." I cleared my throat. "How'd you even get here?" I asked. "I landed like 30 minutes ago." He paused. "And i didn't want to wait for you to pick me up, so I just took an uber here, since I knew you were still working." He laughed. "And so I recognized your car .. from the many times you've showed it off." He blankly stated. "And I've just been standing here for 10 minutes, knowing you'd get off soon."

"Such a mastermind." I replied. "But you're also an asshole for pulling that foolish MIND gAME that broke my heart." I fake cried

"Oh, boohoo." He laughed at me. "Boohoo." I mocked him in response. "Anyways- get in the car." I unlocked it.

"Can I drive?" He asked. "Do you even have your license-" I stared at him. "Yes, now give." He held his hand out. "You've been working all day, and I've been sleeping, now let me drive."

"But you're my passenger princess!" I argued as he rolled his eyes. "No." He shook his head.

"Uhh, you don't know where my house is!" I stood my ground. "Google maps exists." He blankly stated at me.

"I-" He left me speechless. "GIVE IT." He demanded.

"Alright, okay!" I shoved my Tesla remote into his hands. "Suit yourself."! I said before I walked around and got into the passenger seat. He put his bag in the back seat, proceeding to get into the drivers seat.

"Do you even know how to drive a Tesla." I tried to belittle him as a joke. "Maisie do you know how to shut up." He got sassy with me. "Oh, I am so gonna love the next couple weeks." I said sarcastically.

"You love me." He said as he started the car. "Sure."

"My address is 435 Jefferson Lane." I yawned, laying my head back and getting comfortable. "Got it." He nodded, typing it into his phone.

As he finished getting the directions, he started the car and began pulling out of the parking spot, continuing to get on the road, taking the route to get back to my place.

I tried my best to stay awake and keep him company, but I had a long ass shift... so I sadly- drifted off to sleep..

authors note
idk what i just wrote, it's kinda stupid
but i say this after every chapter HAHAHAH

update: dec 28, 2023
yeah. what.

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

159K 4.2K 33
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„ โ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโž โ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จโž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก โช ๐ค๐š๐ซ...
695K 24.9K 46
#๐™ณ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ด๐™ฝ, ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€. ๐“†ฉแฅซแญก๐“†ชหห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท open for mor...
571K 21.4K 53
i've spent all of the love i saved, we were always a losing game. ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ the boy king falls in love with the pauper, but the two star-crosse...
236K 7K 28
ใ€Œ ๐™ณ๐šข๐šœ๐š™๐š‘๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŠ ใ€ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’›๐’†๐’… ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’”๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” D...