The New Witch

By gg0105

Blair Heningston is an 18-year-old girl traveling the forest day and night. She's not a normal wolf either bu... More

Welcome!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Happy Holidays!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
1k!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Thank you!
Epilogue/New book?
Authors Note!

Chapter 4

1.2K 39 2
By gg0105

*Blair's POV*

Finally stepping out of the bathroom fully dressed do I admire more of the bedroom. A nice patio is right outside. Talk about fancy.

He doesn't seem to be in the room so I take my chance to go to the bed.

Getting under the covers I warm up fast surrounded by my mate's minty scent. I'm ashamed at how fast I'm already getting attached.

This isn't me, I'm not the type to get attached to anyone. I'll enjoy the luxury tonight but tomorrow morning, I'm leaving.

I can feel my heart clench already at the thought but who cares.

I can hear and smell more people coming, one being my mate and the other being someone somewhat close to his scent. The door opens and I stare at my mate and a girl.

The girlfriend?

"Finally!" The girl screeches jumping on me.

I make an oof sound as she lands directly on my stomach.

"Um..who are you?" I say. Markus doesn't seem to mind but just goes over to the couch on his phone.

"I'm Markus' sister! You don't know how long we have been waiting to meet you! I can't believe our pack finally has a Luna!" She screams.

"Luna?"

"Well of course! Once you know you and my brother finish the mating process then well finally have a Luna!"

"Oh..right haha, how could I forget.," I say slowly.

"Well, Blair I sent Krissy up here to take you shopping unless you'd rather go tomorrow?" Mark says.

"I'll go tomorrow," I say giving Krissy a fake smile.

Sucks but I'm not going tomorrow.

"Aww alright..well I'll leave you two to it!" She says sending a wink my way.

I give her another small smile while she walks out the door.

"What are you planning?" Marks' voice breaks me out of my thoughts causing me to turn to him.

"Nothing, why?"

"You have that look in your eye..and from what I've noticed your left eyebrow moves a bit more up when your thinking.

"You're an idiot."

"Yea yea sure now what is it?" He says coming closer to me.

"It's nothing like I said before so stop coming up with lies." I get up from my comfy spot on the bed and go over to my backpack grabbing my arrows. Taking them into the bathroom do I wash them with some soap and water taking all the blood off. Sparkly clean for when I leave.

I can hear him coming closer and finally, is standing right next to me.

"Yes?" I ask.

"What are you planning?" He says once again.

"God your so anno-" But I don't get to finish my sentence as I'm moved to the wall blocked in by both his arms on the side of my face.

I simply stop breathing when his face is merely inches away from my own. His beautiful brown eyes staring straight back at mine. His lips, not even an inch away from mine, all I have to do is move forward for them to be touching.

"What are you planning?" He asks once again with his Alpha tone more clearly present.

I won't let that stop me though, I'm leaving.

"Nothing," I say trying my hardest to make my voice sound stern. He doesn't take his eyes off mine.

How am I supposed to get out of this?

Ah, I got it.

Moving my face closer to his do our lips touch. The feeling itself is addicting but I know I can't or deserve to have this.

So while he's in his own mind do I turn him around having him crash into the wall with his arm behind his back.

"Holy shit," he says.

Quickly letting him go do I grab my backpack and go back into the bedroom leaving him there shocked.

My heart clenches at the lost feeling of his lips not on mine and I know my wolf is just going to ignore me if I continue this way.

Once he finally comes back into the room he doesn't say a word as he leaves the room.

Perfect.

I need him to be upset with me, and lucky for me, I have the power to just piss anyone off.

Grabbing my backpack and checking the time to see it's 8 pm. How the day has gone by being locked up in this room. I don't even remember what I had for dinner, well in reality I don't eat much so it shouldn't matter.

Going out the door I sniff the air to make sure I don't smell his scent or any others.

Walking down the stairs the way we came up, I go through the front door.

My heart clenches even harder and I know I have to keep going before he finds out I'm gone. I hope the mate bond hasn't grown to the point where he can feel this.

Running through the border and into the dark forest do I look back to see no one coming. So I continue my run.

*

I don't exactly know how long I have been running, but I know that it's sometime in the morning. Maybe 1? 2?

My heart hasn't stopped hurting since I left and my wolf hasn't talked to me since. Thankfully I haven't had any trouble yet but of course, luck isn't on my side.

In front of me are two rogues, and they don't look nice. Grabbing my bow and arrow do I shoot the first one in the head. This causes the second one to go crazy, striking at me. Grabbing an arrow do I continue to puncture the living shit out of it but clearly, it's not doing much.

He has gotten a few bites from my leg of course leaving me more vulnerable.

Grabbing my bow and arrow do I shoot at him with another arrow, leaving only two left.

Crap.

I shoot my last two arrows before jumping and shifting in mid-air.

Come on Mercy help me! I yell at my wolf.

No. You took me away from my mate.

You fucking bi- But I'm not able to finish my sentence as I'm thrown on the ground with the crazy rogue on top of me.

Well if I'm going to fucking die tell my pet rock I love him.

I try biting at his neck to get him off me but it's no use he's using all his strength.

I continue scratching at him until he finally falls off me, leaving me lunging at him with full force. I knock him down leaving him even more enraged.

He bites again but this time in the neck. I'm on my back now and it doesn't look like I'm getting out of this.

Right, when he was going to bite my neck off did another black wolf push him off giving me enough time to lunge once again at him, and snapping his neck in half.

I only now noticed the cinnamon scent coming from the wolf. Markus.

To be honest, I didn't want to die so I'm happy he got here in time.

I shifted back into my human form, panting and out of breath. I look down to see the gashes and other wounds bleeding out.

Mark shifts as well putting a shirt over me and shorts on himself.

"Where does it hurt?!" Mark practically yells at me. I ignore him and ask:

"Did I win?" I ask softly trying my hardest to move my arm to stop the bleeding in my legs and stomach. He laughs softly and stops me by grabbing my hand.

"Yes Blair you won, now stop I'll make sure your okay just breath okay?"

I nod slowly letting the darkness overcome me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 254 67
Nova is the daughter of Alpha James Doxon of the New Moon pack ranked the 3rd biggest in the U.S. She is a fierce warrior and skilled tracker. She's...
470K 12K 21
Blair Lucia Mason is 17 years old werewolf. She is outgoing, fearless and the daughter of a powerful alpha, Blane Mason of the Shadow Howlers Pack. A...
195K 6.7K 33
One night changes Sierra's life forever when she loses everything except her toddler niece. In charge of the last six members of her pack, it is up...
2.3M 61K 44
Lea was an orphan, so when the upcoming Alpha finds out she is his mate he rejects her because he think she's weak. Only he doesn't know what she has...