unhinged ↠ 𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞

By lilacswriting

Tom Riddle couldn't accept that Kitioma Hadlee's touch wiped away the affects of his birth. What he could ac... More

the before
🚨READ THIS BEFORE STARTING 🚨
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty.
the after
update - 2024 removal [IMPORTANT]

twenty two

3.4K 146 631
By lilacswriting

Kitioma Hadlee

          "Wh-what?" I murmur, his touch feeling so foreign on my face.

"Who. Did. This. To. You. Don't make me ask again." I gulp, my lower lip trembling. My eyes press shut and Tom's touch leaves my face. "Don't- don't cry. Don't."

My breathing picks up and I back up slowly. "No one. No one did." Tom can't know who did it, because he'll do something to him, I know it. I can't let him go, I need him.

"Oh yeah? Then who were you talking to a moment ago?"

"No one," I say again. Tom grabs my wrist, keeping me from moving backwards. "Tom, stop."

"No, you need to stop," He murmurs, his voice low as he examines the wounds on my face. "You need too..." He sees my pained face and glances down at his wrist wrapped around my own. "Kiki..." His grip tightens and a whimper escapes my lips at the harsh pain shooting up my wrist. "You better not have done what I thought you did..." My bottom lip trembles, as do my hands, as he flips my wrist over.

Jagged cuts. Red, some of them fresh, others not.

I bite my lip and start whispering heatedly, "I didn't know what else to do, I just wanted it to stop, I thought if I-"

Tom pulls me into his chest, his hand on my head. "Stop talking."

A tear leaks down my cheek, silent tears. "I didn't know what to do."

"Stop. Stop talking."

My body shudders as I silently sob into Tom's chest, and he says nothing, holding me to him. "We shouldn't be doing this," I finally say, reluctantly pulling out of his arms. "And...and this- this isn't you. You wouldn't hug me while I cry. You would...I dunno, kick me or something."

"Don't say that."

"It's true!" I say through more tears. "It's true, you have no sympathy for me or for other people, except for maybe Izzy! You're just a heartless monster who doesn't do anything but aim for what he wants. You're probably only doing this so I can fall in love with you and then you take my blood to destroy the world or some shit. Well you can have it, Tom. I don't give a flying fuck anymore about the world," I hold up my wand, but Tom quickly grabs it.

"No."

I sniffle, wiping my eyes on my robe hem. "W-what? What do you mean no? It's what you want, isn't it?"

"I don't like seeing you like this."

A choke sob escapes my lips. "Like what? Being hit by her boyfriend?" It takes me a moment to realize what I just said, and when I do, I clap a hand over my mouth and Tom's eyes narrow.

"I should have known it was him," He mutters harshly, but I grab him by the arm.

"Tom, no, I was joking, he's not doing anything, he's being perfectly fine," My words are frantic, followed by fearful tears. My voice lowers to a whisper. "I was so scared over these past weeks that you would hurt him..."

"Yeah, well, I can't kill someone without any proof. And now I have it. So let go of my fucking arm and let me murder him," Tom tries to pry my arm off of his but I desperately shake my head.

"No, please, Tom, don't hurt him, not like Sam! I can't loose someone else, not again."

Tom eyes me slowly, then tosses my wand to the ground. "Here's your problem, Kitioma. You get attached to easily. You think you love him, don't you?"

"I do," I whisper frantically. "I love him."

Tom shakes his head, sighing. "I was conceived under a love potion. I can't feel love. But I do know one thing, and a boyfriend beating his girlfriend isn't love."

I don't even notice the tear running down my cheek until Tom wipes it away. "It's not...normal?"

"Oh God, Kiki, you're so much worse than I thought," He murmurs. "What has he done to you?"

"Nothing," I swallow, trying to wipe away the tears. "Like I said. I'm just...clumsy."

"And clumsiness makes you self harm?" He rips up my wrist and I cry out in pain. "Don't ever think about laying a hand on yourself again. As for the other wounds," He eyes my bruises, and his face furrows. "Is this...makeup?" He takes his jacket sleeve and I stumble backwards, tripping over my shoes. He catches me, his hand around my back, then sets me back down on my feet. He reaches up with his sleeve and gently wipes at my face, bringing the bruises I tried so hard to cover to the surface. "This...this isn't acceptable."

"It's nothing," I cough, and furrow my eyes when blood comes out of my mouth. "What..."

My world suddenly seems dizzy, and in confusion, I lift my shirt up to see bruises on my ribs, new and old ones alike.

"Shit," Tom mutters, and a dizzy sort of smile passes my lips. His eyes follow me, and I realize he has many specks of color in it. Green, yellow, even some blue. They look like my bruises. Are his eyes actually brown, or are they...hazel?

"I think I'm just going to..." The world starts spinning at my feet and I fall towards the ground, the smell of pine needles coming with it.

Tom Riddle

I catch Kiki's tumbling body, her face turning pale. My best guess is internal bleeding from countless beatings, who knows how many.

I don't know why I didn't kill that boy, Walking Stick or something, right when he asked her out. I guess what was in my mind was that she needed some space away from me before her suspicion grew. I mean, she already knows about me going after her blood, but I had to take a few weeks to plan how I was going to make her fall in love with me. According to the spies I had placed on the both of them, Kiki wanted someone 'nice' or some shit like that. I know, I'm not the nicest person, but it's not my fault.

My parents conceived me under a love potion. I don't feel very many emotions besides anger, betrayal, annoyance, frustration. Basically anything opposite to love.

I have been confused the last few months, starting with when Izzy walked into my room right after Kiki and I went probably a little to far for her liking.

Izzy has always had a crush on me, and I've known it, but I only saw her as a little sister. So when she decided to try and kiss me, I wanted to pull back, but something stopped me. In the split second her lips were against mine, I didn't feel her cold, thin lips. I felt Kiki's lips against my own, and it confused me. Why would I feel the kiss of a girl I'm just using, a girl I'm toying with until my men and I are ready to get rid of her?

When she walked in, I was still confused, so I did the natural thing and went ahead being my normal self to her.

She has taking over my thoughts this year, and not just because I'm after her blood. The first time she kissed me in the hallway, when she was drunk as hell, the time I didn't know who she was and what importance she could hold to my winnings of the wizarding battle that is sure to come soon, she disgusted me. But as time went on, my emotions started to...change.

I'm not supposed to feel anything related to love. Anything. My mother told me the effects were greater on me because I am the Slytherin heir, with the blood of Salazar running in my veins. So my theory is...could Kiki quite possibly be reversing those effects since she is the Gryffindor heir, the polar opposite of Slytherin? Is her blood truly that powerful?

It made sense, but I refuse to accept the fact that she could be melting away the icy bonds wrapped around my wrists. She has to fall for me, not the other way around. It doesn't work if I fall for her. I would be the one getting hurt, and I do not get hurt.

I sigh, pacing around my room. I dropped off Kiki in the hospital wing, a place Madame Pomfrey has become accustomed to seeing me there with her, then went back to my room. And now, I'm pacing. And pacing. And pacing. Back and forth. My body aches with these feelings I've never felt before. Jealously, lust, pain.

Maybe it's just hormones?

But I know I'm not that stupid, I know it's more than that. How can one person, the complete opposite of me, reverse the effects of how I was born? It should be impossible.

I groan in frustration. I still haven't located my black book, something I think Kiki stole but forgot about, so I have no idea where to look up the spells for this. Usually, I write everything in that book, everything important.

I raise my wand. "Accio black spell book that I have been looking for for the last four fucking months."

Just like the last eighty times, no luck.

The sight of Kiki's bruised limbs flashes into my head.

I shake my head, trying to get the thoughts of her hurting, seeing her cry, flinching in class...the cuts on her wrists...pulling her into my chest, a gesture foreign to me...the sound of her voice, so soft and wounded...the taste of her lips on mine...

Various curses float into my head and I scowl. How am I supposed to murder that boy? He's probably at dinner right now. Maybe I can catch him, saying Kiki sent me to...yes, yes that should work.

I grin, pick up my wand, slipping it into my robe.

It takes only minutes for me to get down to the Great Hall, and I stroll into the room, scanning the Slytherin table for the Walking Stick boy.

I see him laughing, telling some sort of story to his friends.

"Are you Kane?" I ask, sliding into an empty seat.

He eyes me up and down. "Yeah, what is it to you, loser?" The boys around him freeze and he glances at him. "What?"

God, what a douche.

"That's the Head Boy," One of them mutters.

Kane gulps. "Oh, sorry, man, I didn't mean any-"

"Yeah yeah, cut the shit," I scowl, and the boys snicker around me. "I have a message."

"From who?"

"Your...girlfriend," I manage to spit, but cover up my anger.

"Hey," He points to me, shaking his finger. "Wait, I know you. You're her ex, the one that met her in the hallway when I first met you, aren't you?"

I want to murder him right on the spot, but I keep my face a deadpan expression. "Nope. She's in one of the hallways, I'll bring you there."

"In the hallways, oh really?" He smirks and his friends pat him on the back as we both stand up.

I lead him through a few hallways, aiming to go to the astronomy tower. "She's in the astronomy tower, she asked me to bring you here."

"Why you?" He sneers.

Asshat.

"I'm one of her...friends," I say slowly, stepping up the small steps of the astronomy tower with a fast pace. "Almost there."

We reach the doors and I hold it open for him, letting him walk in first. I lock the door behind me, and he glances around. "Hey-"

I already have my wand up, pointing it at him and he holds his hands up. "Look, man, I don't know-"

"Why'd you hit her?" I ask.

"I didn't- what are you talking about?" He states stupidly.

I grin, looking him up and down slowly. He gulps. "I let her slip through my fingers once, and look where it got her."

"You...you're her crazy ex who's still in love with her!" He stammers, pointing his finger again.

"I wouldn't say crazy, and I'm certainly not her ex. If I'm in love with her? No, not really. More like..." I smirk, tilting my head a bit. "Protecting what's mine. Avada Kedavra."

__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 3.2K 28
you choke me and i can suddenly breathe. tom riddle x oc wattpad 2020 a story by @sixofghosts
4.7M 143K 74
"𝐊𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞...
2K 118 3
Tom Riddle asks Harriet Potter to go on a date with him. As it turns out, it's one of the few things in life he's not naturally amazing at.
18.8K 366 20
Love can be blinding, especially when it's toxic. This story is about Tom Riddle, Mattheo Riddle, and the Main Character: Jane Lupin. THE STORY IS W...